[MESSAGE] Happy 5th Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대August 5th, 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
630 replies to this topic
YourFantasy. YourFantasy.
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary to the beautiful angels!

I'll edit this when i'm done with work.
Because i have to go work now. Keke <3

Kokking Kokking
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:02 AM

Happy SNSD 5th Anniversary!♥ :banana:
We can smile happily because there is SNSD to spend time with. :handy:
We are not lonely and tired because there is SNSD to go through with. :bunny:
Whenever we are together, a warm memory is always saved.
The memory that will be never deleted from our life... :book:

KimTaeyeon09 KimTaeyeon09
  • Donors
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:04 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary SNSD, 소녀시대, Girls' Generation! Thank you very much for all these years! Continue to be the very best for the years to come! Last but not least,

지금은 소녀시대、앞으로도 소녀시대、영원히 소녀시대

소녀시대! 사랑해!

I will love and support you guys forever! Forever 9~!

Taeng Yeah Taeng Yeah
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:09 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MOODBOSTER :))

Happy Birthday to you, girls! Wishing you a sweet celebration. Hope you have oceans of fun.
For my special friend on her special day
, may you have many more blessings than you've ever wished for!
i never in my life celebrate others birthday as great as you are.. :)
i hope you always stay your healthy, stay strong, and long life span :DD
now, 5 years, 50yrs, 500yrs from now on i will always be SONE

#5thAnnivGirlsGeneration SONE from INDONESIA.. i'll be waiting you girls at SMTown in Jakarta \m/
Posted Image

Kokking Kokking
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:24 AM

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

Happy SNSD 5th Anniversary!♥
We can smile happily because there is SNSD to spend time with. :banana:
We are not lonely and tired because there is SNSD to go through with. :bunny:
Whenever we are together, a warm memory is always saved.
The memory that will be never deleted from our life... :p:

syl86 syl86
  • Donors
  • 604 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:27 AM

Dear So Nyuh Shi Dae,
Happy 5th Anniversary girls! This is truly a day of celebration.
You have made it this far, and I know you’ll go even farther. Farther than any one of us can ever imagine, with SNSD and SONE we can achieve this. Thank you so much for the laughter, tears, head spinning and smiles. Thank you for the love and care, I hope we will continue to share these with each other.
You are all really special. Your songs, dances, talents, antics, personalities, friendships and kindness have captured our hearts, and I am sure you will always keep it. SNSD is so amazing; I can’t even describe how amazing you are anymore. You have taught me a lot of things. You taught me to work hard and reach for my dreams. To be myself and to don’t be afraid of showing who I am to others. To always give and take, and to take care of friendships and relationships. Thank you very much, SNSD.
On this day of special meaning, I want you 9 girls to be really happy. I hope that on this day you’ll look back on the past 5 years and be happy and appreciative of your hard efforts. Be proud of yourselves. Together, you have made it this long. Have fun and be free, you guys deserve it.
As more surprises, memories, hardships, and fun times pass, I wish that the ever tight Soshi Bond will become even stronger, and the different relationship SNSD and SONE have will be always be present.
I love you so much, Girls’ Generation. The moments I had with you are such a blast. Please stay the dorky and fun SNSD I know. For the next years, I wish for more happiness and success for you girls. Be always healthy and safe. Stay awesome and beautiful! To infinity and beyond, together.
Congratulations on your 5th anniversary! God bless.

:DDDDDDD

sonyuhshidae_lover sonyuhshidae_lover
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:49 AM

'EVEN IF A LONG TIME PASSES.. I WANT TO DREAM FOREVER WITH YOU~'..

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TAEYEON, JESSICA, SUNNY, TIFFANY, HYOYEON, YURI, SOOYOUNG, YOONA AND SEOHYUN! OUR GIRLS' GENERATION!

These girls.. you have no idea how grateful I am to have had a chance to know them and to be their fan. For me they aren't just a girl group I stan but they are something more. They became an inspiration, a happy pill that made me quite optimistic in my outlook in life. They changed me in a way i didn't know I can become. Just their smile makes me smile like an idiot.. just their laugh makes me laugh like crazy too.. just their tears makes my eyes swell up and water.. I don't obsess on things or on people that much but when I do, I really dig deep.. All my feelings attached to that thing, to that person I set my eyes on and it scares me sometimes because time and money isn't just what is spent here, but every little bit of my feelings as well.. But despite this I never regret investing a part of my life to them, I know it is all worth it, they are worth it.. I was happy before them but I became happier after them, in fact I've never been happier in my life. They filled a void within me that I could not fill 2 years ago, I was happy (or at least that was what i kept telling myself) back then.. come to think of it I think I was really unstable way back; happy, sad, happy, emo, happy, depressed.. SOSHI CHANGED THAT for some odd reason they changed me, they made me a lot brighter, a lot more optimistic w/o actually being with me to cheer me up and w/o actually knowing my existence in the first place. The weights of the real word are still here of course but knowing that I have at least them (and my family ofc) for support, maybe not physically though (but you get my flow right?), makes those weights quite bearable.. I really can't express how much of an impact they made in my life but I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL AND FOREVER I WILL KEEP THEM IN MY HEART. THESE GIRLS ARE REALLY REALLY PRECIOUS TO ME.

To be honest.. I did not see how they evolved from young girls to beautiful ladies in that whole span of 5 years.. I only saw that evolution through past fancams and shows through links and ofc soshified 2 years ago. I was not their fan when they debuted, nor was I there when that whole issue during the 08 DC happened, I wasn't even there when they had that 9 consecutive wins during gee... do I regret it? hell yeah I do.. but i can't change that fact anymore.. despite this, i made a promise to myself that instead until the end I will follow them.. I may not have been there for them as a fan from the very start but I will surely be here until the very end.. people grow up. people change. nothing lasts forever. but i will ride the wave with them as long as it can last.. they've not let me down as being a role model and idol so i won't let them down as their fan either..

Being in this fandom brought both sanity and insanity in me. I never thought I'd fangirl like this... yes I was a fan of many other foreign groups before but I was a normal fan back then.. buying cd's and being all too happy seeing them on tv and stuff that's all.. but now.. well you know what I am saying ryt?... then again all sones are abnormal... all sones are weird. all sones fangay over them.. so in a way i guess i'm pretty normal and everyone who's not a sone are those who are insane.. but one thing is for sure all sones love them and care for them. all sones share the same sentiment and if you are one you will get me. You will know exactly what I am feeling and saying right now.

The girls are more than pretty faces.. they exude a bright radiant light which is blinding. The way they care for each other is really heartwarming and touching. The way they care for those who love them, their sones, makes you feel that You are special.. even though you don't know them personally and they don't know you, there is still this connection. Sone is theirs and Soshi is sone's.. that is just how it is..

They have come a long way, they've struggled and fought their demons together and that is really something that is amazing. Even if the world was against them back then they stood firm, they moved on and they came out stronger than ever, all this they achieved TOGETHER. They've proven so much already, even the impossible they had achieved.. it makes me really proud and happy for them.. I really do hope they continue on with this new chapter with smiles on their faces and with the same passion they had before and during their debut.. Because that's what makes them special, they are at the top but still they act as though they are not, they are grounded and still have fears. They know that this, everything right now won't last forever so they cherish it, i see this.. i see how much they cherish all of the things they have and had.. All i want for them right now is happiness and strength to go forth with what is ahead and for them to know that sones will forever stand by them no matter what happens.

I have so much more I want to say but I can't express all of it anymore.
...but i guess to sum it all up... let me just say that I WILL CONTINUE ON WITH THIS NEW CHAPTER WITH THEM, THIS NEW JOURNEY, UNTIL THE VERY END. I AM A SONE NOW, I AM A SONE ALWAYS AND I WILL BE ONE FOREVER.. <3

STAY STRONG AND HAPPY AS EVER GIRLS~ LET'S GO SOSHI!

Posted Image
"Nine people who are very different from each other, have now become one"
-
Choi Sooyoung

padoindo padoindo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:01 AM

happy 5th ann. o my little wing, the axis of our world :fun:

bobipp bobipp
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:12 AM

The world and the internet would be much poorer place if there was not SNSD. The open the doors of Korea for me, and everything related to this country. And that's one of their missions. They are real treasure for Korea and for the entertainment world. So many shows, dramas, YT clips, etc....watched because of SNSD. I want them to stay together even when they get older. It would be daebak if they perform once-twice a year in their middle ages (40+) as ahjumas hahahaah :D Until then...stay strong, stay together, stay the best!

SNSD and Korea....FIGHTING!!! :banana:

oscarvxd oscarvxd
  • Donors
  • 716 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:21 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary, Girls' Generation.

Girls, you have certainly come a long way from being a rookie group way back 2007. From sweet and innocent teenagers to full fledged mature women. We have watched and grown together for the past 5 years even though I have only joined in during 2011. Watching them have been delightful and I hope they continue onwards with the same persistence and mentality. Their passion for the work is admirable and certainly something we should all emulate in our lives, one way or another.

Taeyeon, kid leader, always stay dorky. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Jessica, the warm ice. I have watched her from being an "Ice Princess" till now and I have to say she is one of the nicest people around.

Sunny, aegyo queen. Stay short and stay happy.

Tiffany, sigh... where to begin? She seriously has such a genuine heart for us(all of them do, don't be mistaken). She can be such an angel.

Hyoyeon, dancing queen. We are proud of her achievements. Her passion in dancing is seriously no joke.

Yuri. Oh dear Yuri. Smile always with that beautiful smile of yours.

Sooyoung, the leaker and shikshin. I remember the video you made for us during the times of your accident. It was sweet. Really sweet and we were mad worried. Thanks for doing that.

Yoona, choding. Always stay as you are now and never change.

Seohyun, maknae. Ever the upright individual, always stay that way. You are such a role model to the younger generation.

It is already the fifth anniversary and the girls are still going on as strong as ever. So let's all sit tight and enjoy the ride in the Soshi Express, wherever it might take us.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Credits to Manii for the incredible signature.

"But there’s only one way to overcome it – to practice until you can do it well." - Tiffany

Follow me on Twitter @oscarvxd Posted Image

OMGtaeyeon OMGtaeyeon
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:25 AM

Happy anniversary SNSD! Thanks for all the hard work, it makes us really happy! Keep it up and the next 5 years will be even better!

Posted Image

ziyan_virgel ziyan_virgel
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:04 AM

I feel like every year on the Girls' Anniversary day, I must listen to a song called "Into the New World" at least once.

Not to mention that, I first begin to follow a SONE path because of this song :smiling:

The very first song of Girls' Generation who brought me to a whole New World, just like the song title is. :D

This song never got tired in my ears, and has become the most precious song of Girls' Generation for me.

It has been 5 years since you Girls debut with this song.

I may not know you and become your SONE from the start, but I will walk with you till the end.

No matter how long and hard the road is, I hope we SONE can become your strength to move on~

Thank you for always be my energy pills, I can confidently say that: "I AM A PROUD SONE!" :thumbup:

Throughout this few years, I have seen my Girls' Generation become more mature as the year passed

Your smile is my happiness, Your tears is too precious to me

Thanks to you Girls, my life has become more meaningful and complete :heart:

I hope that Soshi will stay forever, because I want to dream forever with my Soshi, shall we?? :D

Girls' Generation Hwaiting!!

~Remember that we SONE will stay by your side forever~

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!

From Now on It's Girls' Generation!

Forever It's Girls' Generation!

Last but not least, Happy 5th Anniversary my precious Girls :heart: ~

I love you Girls to the max! :heart: :heart: :heart:

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:25 AM

Before I start my long message, let me wish each and everyone of you SNSD for your 5th Anniversary. So happy that this day has finally arrived :)

OK, let begin. Personally I feel that I am fated to meet and be a fan of SNSD. Your very 1st debut song ''Into the New world'' held a very special meaning for me. Firstly, my surname is New. No joking about that, my English Name indeed is Desmond New and with that very first debut song, you really step into my world. Before SNSD, I mostly listen to music from the like of Bon Jovi, AeroSmith, Boys like Girls. It is indeed true that many fans of SNSD started off as rock n roll listening including me. Although I do listen to their song and like it, I won't say that I am part of their fan club or anyone fan club for that matter. But all change when I met you, SNSD. You become the one and only music group that I been obsessed with, addicted to. And all this begin:

2007:

The year where you debut with ITNW, appearing on Mnet Girls Go to school and MTV Girls Generation. From the start, I fall in love with 9 of you. I can determination in you. Some of the moments I can remember most of all include Taeyeon on a river bank shouting that she can do it, Jessica and Hyoyeon getting into a small fight due to some misunderstanding but the problem was resolved soon, Jessica fainting after a performance. 2007 the year where I revived my soccer career and entered a class where we are as close as SNSD, the year where I meet the nine angels who will enter my life: Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, YoonA and Seohyun.

The year where most of us will want to forget due to an unforgettable incidence. The black ocean. But then at the same time, the black ocean do not bring you down, it make you all stronger, strengthened the soshi bond and make us Sones even more protective of you. We fall in love with you more and more. During that year, we also see you all appear on Factory Girl as you girls learn to be stylish in your own right.

The year where the song ''Gee'' will become your legacy and the year where SNSD will conquer the whole of Asia. With gee, you brought us joy and happiness at seeing you again after the 9 months break. The comeback after 9 months saw you conquered music bank with 9 consecutive wins breaking the record, a record which will never be break again. Not only that, you released ''Genie'' which will prove to be huge hit too, with Fany's famous line ''DJ put it back on''. We also get to see you on three more show including Hello Baby, Cheer Up, and Horror Ghost Factory''.

2010-2012

SNSD 1st ever concert. The release of ''Hoot'', SM Town Concert, Going to Phuket for a holiday, having your 1st Japanese tour with the release of the Boys Album, going on to win numerous albums including the 2011 MAMA awards in Singapore. Following that, the release of your 1st Japanese Album, including the newly re-packaged time Machine album, the formation of TTS, TTS wowing the world too, and the release of yet another Japanese Single in ''Paparazzi'', it has been a whirlwind two year so far not forgetting to mention the countless number of CF you girls appeared in, the variety show such as IY and IY2, Running Man, and many more. We Sones can totally feel your love world-wide.

----------------------------------------

As a Sone, I am proud to has met you all. You girls have changed my life in a good way totally. All nine of you are similar to me in a way.

Taeyeon, like you I am a dorky kid leader
Sunny, like you I am fun of aegyo
Jessica, Like you I am lazy too :P
Tiffany, Like you, I am famous for my eye smile.
Hyoyeon, like you I love dancing :)
Yuri, Like you I love the gym
Sooyoung, like you I love eating
YoonA, like you I am a joker and a prankster
Seohyun, like you I love reading book
like all of you, I believe in the power of nine.

You girls are the reason why I am still alive, why I am still fighting for my life. Without you all, I probably will be dead by now. Each day, I has to lean on you all for your support and strength. There is alot of thing that I want to say but it is hard saying it out.

I totally love the nine of you and I will want to see you all together forever because the nine of you together is more important than anything else. I believe and believe and believe in the power of 9 and that SNSD+SONES=COMPLETE.

Over the next couple of year, things might change but I believe that you all will still be humble at heart, successful and beautiful as always.

If I had any regret, it is probably that I can't be with you all when you all need a shoulder to lean on, a person who can give you comforting hugs. Given a choice, I will give up my career just to be with you forever, being your bodyguard, your friends, your husbands, your brothers, your family and your SONES forever.

Lastly Before I end my message, I will like to tell you all that from the start of the journey to now, I might not be able to lend my shoulder for you to lean but I am always in support of you forever, and that if the next lifetime, or in the afterlife, you are still SNSD, I will still be a SONE.

Happy 5th Anniversary to my beloved: So Nyuh Shi Dae, SNSD, SoShi, Sonyeo Shidae, Girls' Generation, GG, 少女時代.

Yesterday it is Girls' Generation, today it is Girls' Generation, right now it is Girls' Generation, tomorrow it is Girls' Generation, forever it is Girls' Generation. Girls' Generation forever!

SNSD jjang!
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

myra9 myra9
  • Donors
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:39 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary, SNSD~!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Posted Image

I've been a SONE for almost 2 years and never once have I regretted that. It's thanks to them that I got into Kpop.

Every member is lovable, special and unique in their own way.

They can make us happy and laugh, sad and cry, inspirational, thankful and I can go on forever...
They're not complete without a member missing.

Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yuri and Seohyun. Forever 9 。◕‿◕。

I don't think I can ever stop being a SONE. SNSD will always and forever be my favorite group.

Let's go for the next 10th, 20th, 50th, xxth anni. We'll support you girls forever!

From now and forever on it's Girls' Generation!! O(≧▽≦)O

지금은 소녀시대!
앞으로도 소녀시대!
영원히 소녀시대!

소녀시대 사랑해~

19eammae91 19eammae91
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:42 AM

for Soshi, 9 awesome girls that i admire so much, Happy 5th anniversary!!
you guys bring me joy, thank you SNSD :D
be brighter & more successful for next year n forever!
SNSD fighting!

keitakishima keitakishima
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:06 AM

I love Girls' Generation !! Happy 5th anniversary SNSD thank you for making us laugh . SNSD FIGHTING ! bring us your best comeback ever ! better than Gee !! HEHEHE

bag bag
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:11 AM

I still remember the first time I saw a Girls Generation MV; I had been searching for info on Yoona since I saw her in 9 ins and 2 outs and I found out she was in a girl group called So Nyuh Shi Dae. Since then I have been hooked. Thank you Yoona for being the flower paved road that led me to SNSD and thank you to the rest of the members that did not let me down. You guys are awesome and us SONES could not be prouder of all your accomplishments. Soshi Fighting!

BAG
Girls Generation Forever

chandra_imelda chandra_imelda
  • Donors
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary for my favorite girl group!!! :animier: :animier: :animier: :animier: :animier: :animier: :animier: :animier: :animier:
Really really congratulation for all of u that have made to this far aftr experiencing many hardship & challenges... Seriously u girls makes me proud as a SONE!! ^^b
Thanks for being strong & firm in these 5 yrs, please continue be like that & I'll be in your side forever ~^^~
For me, right now, in the future & forever is Girls' Generation, only u girls that I will support in Kpop for my entire life :)
I'll be a dedicated SONE & keep going inside the soshi express without trying to find the way out coz I want to dream with u forever =^^=
Forever 9 in my heart <333333333

Posted Image

rhuynh95 rhuynh95
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:33 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary to the amazing 9 angels!! :D
5 years its been already, 5 years of happiness, dorkiness, hard work, tears, perfection and everything else in between.
You guys have done so much for me without even realising it. so thank you. thank you so much for everything that you have done, for being the role models that i look up to. i dont know where i'd be or what i'd be doing now if it werent for you guys. one things for sure, im happy where i am now. im happy because of you guys. so once again, thank you. :)

ill always support you guys. and i look forward to celebrating the many coming anniversaries with you guys. FOREVER SNSD <3

Dipy Dipy
  • Donors
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:04 AM

OMO, about 1hour left!

Happy 5th Anniversary Girls' Generation!
You all should know,
I know Kpop because of Girls' Generation,
I love Kpop because of Girls' Generation,
but there's only ONE Kpop I Love from the 1st until now... and that's Girls' Generation!

Honestly, because of Girls' Generation exist in my life, i changed alot! really really alot! I learned how to work in group, how to appreciate, how to show love and the most important is i gain alot of SPIRIT which made me grow and learn how to become an useful person!
Thanks to Girls' Generation!!
Please keep up the Hardwork and Create more! Young girls, build up your dream!
God Bless and Happy Anniversary! (:

Posted Image

This is what i've made just for you, Girls' Generation.

Posted Image

Taeyeon

Posted Image

Jessica

Posted Image

Sunny

Posted Image

Tiffany

Posted Image

Hyoyeon

Posted Image

Yuri

Posted Image

Sooyoung

Posted Image

Yoona

Posted Image

Seohyun

Lastly, Wish Girls' Generation will be 9 FOREVER, 1 HEART, 1 DREAM!

Edited by Dipy, 05 August 2012 - 06:12 AM.

Taeyeon%20314.png Taeyeon%20319.png

The OST Queen

"Don't do something that you'll regret later"

SNSD%20rounded%20pray%20scaled.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing