[MESSAGE] Happy 5th Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대August 5th, 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
630 replies to this topic
kanakornw kanakornw
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:26 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary to my goddesses, SNSD aka Girls’ Generation; SonYeo ShiDae; Soshi; GG and more.

5 years ago, you girls stepped “Into the New World,” the world of Korean music industry, and guess what, “Oh!” “Gee!” You girls have definitely brought “The Boys” out and conquer this world. [Global Generation!!!!] What I’ve realized is that it is not only you girls who had entered this new world, but us, SONEs, who are rapidly growing in number, have also entered a new world, Soshi world. You’ve proved over the years that you’re the real deal, and with your natural charm you have peacefully force the devils (antis) to run away. That’s right, “Run Devil Run”. Though thick and thin, your music have inspired me, support me, and motivated me through my daily life, “Himnae!”. You girls have always sing “Tell Me Your Wish,” in which though my wish is to be “Kissing You,” I wish and hope that you will continue to “Twinkle” in the entertainment industry like stars in the sky. Let’s keep taking “Baby Steps” together and make this generation, the “Girls’ Generation”.

Even if I have a “Time Machine,” I would not go back in time to change anything, because I have no regrets loving you girls, SNSD. So, please “Say Yes!” to expanding your legacy to the rest of the world. Lastly, thank you for everything, you girls definitely make my life “Complete”.

IGEUMEUN 소녀시대
APURODO 소녀시대
YOUNGWONHI 소녀시대

P.S. I Love You: Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Sunny

AlvinSii91 AlvinSii91
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:21 AM

Almost forget to post T-T
Happy 5th year Anniversary to our ANGELS

5 awesome year
9 awesome girls
Thank you for bringing us joy for these years
You all change my life entirely <3
I would love be your Sone till forever ...

In my next life , If you girls are still Girls' Generation, I will still your Sone <3

Edited by AlvinSii91, 05 August 2012 - 07:23 AM.

mickeyk mickeyk
  • Donors
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:22 AM

5 years and still going strong! You girls have gone through just about everything together and I can't help but feel immense pride as I see where you guys have come since 5 years ago. I know you all are very busy, but have a great day together, celebrating how far you've come and remember that no matter what happens, we will always support you girls and you will always have each other. Us SONES are proud to have supported you all thus far and we hope to see many more great things that we couldn't have even fathomed. I look forward to 500 more years of SNSD!

I love you all: Taeng, Sica, Aegyo Queen, Fany, Princess Fiona, Black Pearl Yuri, Sooyoung, YoonA, and Seobaby. :D :heart:

xxcarolxx xxcarolxx
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:34 AM

Happy 5th anniversary to our lovely goddesses!
5 awesome years and 9 lovely angels that all share one dream~ Girls Generation, you girls rock!
Thank you for the joy and laughter you have given us~
I look forward to many more anniversaries to come. Forever 9! I love you all <3

Posted Image

beetree beetree
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:35 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary my 9 precious girls!! It has been 5 years since debut. I may not be a SONE from the start but I will definitely be a SONE forever. Thanks for bringing so much happiness to our lives through your music as well as providing strength whenever we face difficult times. Thanks for always being the hardworking girls and showing us the true meaning of passion once you perform on stage. SNSD is the only group I really love a lot and I am so proud to be a SONE. 5 years,10 years and even 50 more years I will always be there supporting you. Forever SNSD!

trishas29 trishas29
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

Dear So Nyuh Shi Dae,

wow. it's already been 5 years for you guys! you all have really changed my life..

I've just been into k-pop this march 2012 because of girls' generation (I knew you guys through dream high). I really regretted not appreciating you guys before, but now I'm all for supporting you guys to the max!!! especially Jessica :D (Sica-chu!<3)

Everyone of you makes girls' generation complete. you have a special chemistry that no other group has. though there are sometimes when misunderstandings occur, in the end it will make the soshi bond stronger than before.

I've influenced a lot of my friends and I'm so happy they've also come to love you guys too :) you've inspired us to become better persons than before, and I sincerely thank you guys for that. I know all your songs, and I get cheered up in an instant just by hearing your lovely voices :)

I sincerely wish for the best for you guys and I hope you all continue to be successful. Girls' generation will be forever my favorite group and I will never stop supporting you. SNSD is the best! fighting! :) saranghaeyo ~ <3

thegamer_584 thegamer_584
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:29 AM

Congratulations on your 5th anniversary SNSD!! I wish for everyone to be healthy for the rest of the year and their lives. I hope that everyone achieves their goals for the year. These 9 girls have given me something that many people cannot bring me...ultimate happiness. At first I thought I'd NEVER get into girl groups. It was never my style. But then I came across a SNSD video 3 and a half years ago and loved it. After discovering them, I've never been happier in my life. I personally thank Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun for making each of my days better and better. I hope for more anniversaries to come.

aleatoricwriter aleatoricwriter
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:32 AM

To my dearest Girls' Generation,

It's past 12AM KST already, but I just want to rush in my message to you. First of all, congratulations on your 5th year anniversary! Time flies soooooooo fast, it's unbelievable.

I just want to say that I'm so proud of you, of all your accomplishments. You worked and suffered so hard for it, and now you're on top. All the blood, sweat, and tears were worth it. I'm also proud of you because all of you are good people. Good role models to the youth, good idols to emulate, humble, hardworking, faithful, and thoughtful. Amazing. I hope you stay grounded and motivated. Don't lose that passion to work and to perform.

I am a fairly new SONE, just a couple of years in this fandom. I wish I was there when you started. T_T Never been this proud to be in this fandom. I met a lot of great people in this huge community. Being an SNSD fan opens a lot of doors for me. It's a blessing to be your fan, and it's a blessing to have you in our lives.

Wishing the nine of you and your families love, happiness, blessings, good health, wisdom, and grace. Stay strong as a group; stay humble, industrious, and amazing.

You don't know how much love you, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun. ♥

SONE forever,
-mimi (19, Manila, PH)

Posted Image

Awkward smile is awkward <3

(cr. Tumblr)

navalbear navalbear
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:02 AM

Happy 5th anniversary, just wanted to congratulate you guys! In the beginning people doubted you, you fought through antis and look at you now, one of the top girl groups in asia and promoting worldwide! I'm so proud to be a soshi, SNSD hwaiting~ :D
Posted Image
They say 'Lucky Number 7' but Lucky Number 9 has been ingrained
in my head. My lucky number is 9.

snsdnoctua snsdnoctua
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

Happy 5th anniversary So Nyeo Shi Dae !!! It's been 2 years only I discovered you, I regret I don't support you since your debut. But in 2 years you have ever done so much for me in my daily life. :)

I wish you that you stay healthy, strong, energetic and determined.
Keep fighting !!!
SNSD forever !!!

richiefoo richiefoo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:19 AM

It's been five years already
Time really flies ehh
Had been a SONE for almost three years
You all ... have work hard
Despite all the hardships you all persevere and now you success as Girls' Generation
Even though I am stil not a sone at the beginning of your career
I'm very happy that I am able to join this fandom in 2010.
Still it is not consider late right?
You all changed my life.
You gave me energy when i was down and now i end up being a hard-core SONE ^^
Thank you.
Thank you for being Girls' Generation.
Thank you for making great music.
Thank you for the motivation and inspiration.
Thank you ... for everything =]
Right now, its Girls' Generation.

ShaoAkaShima ShaoAkaShima
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

Dear Girls' Generation
Wow, i can't believe it has been 5 years since your debut in Into The World. i can't believe this even though i started following (Stalking) you since last year around June when "Echo" and AAGG was released. even though i started out exponentially late, i fell in love with them on first sight(and help from Hello Baby), like most SONE's.
You 9 Girls changed my life. From making me feel sad, then happy, then spazzing until i faint
i really fell happy and appreciate when you all work so hard, with you know variety, drama, performances, etc
You Girls may have different personalities and traits, looks and characteristics. Each nine of you girls really make everyone proud. Please continue to work hard~
i'm glad i became a SONE. Learning more and more about TaeYeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, YuRi,HyoYeon,SeoHyun,SooYoung,YoonA.
Please Continue to be Cute,Amazing,Beautiful,Be Yourself,Dorky,Funny,Flawless, and i Wish that This or Next year you could have a nation tour in America~
All Nine of you (Yes including Jessica) continue to inspire everyone that listens to you Girls.
I’m so grateful to be a SONE. Even though you don’t know me personally, even though I doubt we’ll ever meet, I am thankful that you’ve influenced my life so positively.
Thank you for making me happy, for inspiring me, for motivating me to work hard like you do. Thank you for being so strong and hardworking, for going through this journey with us SONEs. Please remember Girls Generation, we’ll always support and love you every single day of our lives.
Jigeumun So Nyuh Shi Dae~! Apeurodo So Nyuh Shi Dae~! Yongwonhi So Nyuh Shi Dae~! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghae~! Right Now and Forever Girls'Generation~!
Happy 5th Anniversary Girls' Generation~! ^^
- ShaoAkaShima

ShaoAkaShima ShaoAkaShima
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

Dear Girls' Generation
Wow, i can't believe it has been 5 years since your debut in Into The World. i can't believe this even though i started following (Stalking) you since last year around June when "Echo" and AAGG was released. even though i started out exponentially late, i fell in love with them on first sight(and help from Hello Baby), like most SONE's.
You 9 Girls changed my life. From making me feel sad, then happy, then spazzing until i faint
i really fell happy and appreciate when you all work so hard, with you know variety, drama, performances, etc
You Girls may have different personalities and traits, looks and characteristics. Each nine of you girls really make everyone proud. Please continue to work hard~
i'm glad i became a SONE. Learning more and more about TaeYeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, YuRi,HyoYeon,SeoHyun,SooYoung,YoonA.
Please Continue to be Cute,Amazing,Beautiful,Be Yourself,Dorky,Funny,Flawless, and i Wish that This or Next year you could have a nation tour in America~
All Nine of you (Yes including Jessica) continue to inspire everyone that listens to you Girls.
I’m so grateful to be a SONE. Even though you don’t know me personally, even though I doubt we’ll ever meet, I am thankful that you’ve influenced my life so positively.
Thank you for making me happy, for inspiring me, for motivating me to work hard like you do. Thank you for being so strong and hardworking, for going through this journey with us SONEs. Please remember Girls Generation, we’ll always support and love you every single day of our lives.
Jigeumun So Nyuh Shi Dae~! Apeurodo So Nyuh Shi Dae~! Yongwonhi So Nyuh Shi Dae~! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghae~! Right Now and Forever Girls'Generation~!
Happy 5th Anniversary Girls' Generation~! ^^
- ShaoAkaShima

Tiff Fanyzal Tiff Fanyzal
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

Yow!!! I dont know what to say because there is so many things to say to the girls haha! First off just wanna let you guys know that i will always remember the nine of you being together and supporting each other through the 5 years and i've been a SONE for 2 years now and i just am so happy and proud to be apart of this fandom which has led me into K-pop and so on... You've been through the rough times and so many hardships that nearly tore the friendship apart but still to this day you all remained strong and persevered believing in your dreams that you can do better in the future... I'm so deeply touched by how this nine girls can really change people's life and mine too.

So This August, the fifth i just wanna shout out to Soshified!! and Girls' Generation a happy 5th anniversary!!! >.< *blows balloons and stuffs*

All the best in the coming years ahead!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Right now it's Girls' Generation!!! Forever it's Girls' Generation!!! >.< Till Ahjumma Shidae!!!

Forever will be OT9 ~

danielofsweden danielofsweden
  • Donors
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

I am not a rant person, but for a day like this I only have one thing to say;

지금은 소녀시대!
앞으로도 소녀시대!
영원히 소녀시대!
소녀시대 사랑해!

grievous444 grievous444
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

I wasn't there from the beginning, since I didn't knew K-pop at all. It began with Oh! for me, when I was introduced for the first time by a girlfriend. But I did catch up with everything that was released before that and been following you girls since that moment and I'm now a happy S❤NE.
Happy 5th Anniversary to Girl's Generation!!!!!!!

PicCaYa PicCaYa
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

I'm not a fan from the beginning and I'm sad with that because I didn't support you from the start because I didn't know you at all :cc
But I saw you on 2010 with Oh! , and right after Gee, and then ALL MVs! :b
When I first saw the mv, I was intended to be your fan :3
On the first time watching it, one cute girl with a blue shirt and hat caught my eye, and since then she's my ultimate bias , SooYoung ♥
When I started know you from the shows (wow~ mtv's behind the story of snsd was my first show of kpop ever!:b ) ... and I fell in love with my nine angels :3
I thought I would find more like you guys but the true is that after we meet these girls our way to see things change completely ! There is no one like snsd, their family relation, their talents, their beauty, their souls.. sure there are a few good bands too but they don't have this much.
snsd is pure and unique!
waa~~~I love my girls soo much! My first and forever band ♥

YourFantasy. YourFantasy.
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

So i made a post before. And i tried to edit it. But for some reason i can't.
So i decides to make a new post. Here it is!

~

Happy 5th Anniversary to Girls' Generation!

Time flies so fast!
It's already been 5 years. And i'm pretty sure that there will be more years to come!

So some of my friends don't understand why i love SNSD so much.
I have a lot of reason why i love them.
But i will try to make it short.
I love their dorky personalities.
And the thing that i really love is.
They have different personalities. But all the girls are kindhearted and dorky in their own way :)
I love it when they sing.
When they sing you can see the passion in their eyes.
And when they sing and dance they are trying their best to do it perfectly. 
But it's not only that.
I love SNSD because of their strong bond.
They are like sisters. Sisters who love each other for who they are. SNSD suffered many hardships and challenges but despite all these, they are still together. Performing and reaching their goals together.
So yeah they do make mistakes. But we can't blame them.
They are just human. And people make mistakes. But when they make mistakes they  will work harder than they did before. So that they don't disappoint the fans. But yeah that's why i love them. Trying their best so that they don't disappoint the fans.
But to me.. They never disappointed me. SNSD always give me MORE reasons to love them more.

So let's celebrate this day and be happy like always!

SNSD hwaiting! 
Forever 9.
One love ^^

S2G2 S2G2
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2731 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:16 PM

Happy 5th Anniversary,

My Angels..... My Girls....

My Divine Nine Sunshine !!!

To the most precious Girls' Generation ~

I cannot believe 5 years had passed since you girls have stepped onto the stage and stolen our hearts !

While, personally, I have only become a fan of yours since 2009 and not from the beginning, listening to your music and watching you grow from young girls to young women in TV variety shows, even from then, and reminiscing about it now has me tearing up a little because all of you have come so far as individuals, siblings, and ultimately, the Soshi Family.

What else can I say to you other than what I've repeated in your previous individual birthday threads ~
Try to remain healthy, keep yourselves grounded, and just continue the successful paths as a group.
Also, do not intake negative comments personally from fans or others because that is just unnecessary, pointless stress to reflect upon, as you are probably aware.

As an oppa fan, I'm always proud of all of your accomplishments and cannot wait to see what you will do in the future !!

In closing, to repeat an impromptu Sones slogan which I've created by modifying yours, on behalf of all Sones in SSF and around the world outside of this site ~

"Right Now We're Sones, Moving Forward We're Sones, Forever We're Sones !"

"JiGeumEun SoWonDeul, AhpEuRoDo SoWonDeul, YeongWonHee SoWonDeul !"
"지금은 소원들, 앞으로도 소원들, 영원히 소원들 !"

With immense love as always,
Your oppa fan, S2G2.

I♥JungSooyeon I♥JungSooyeon
  • Donors
  • 191 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:02 AM

You changed my life for the better... I remember 5 years ago how I am so bored with my life that I tend to sleep and play computer games all day (excluding school stuff)

This may be too late for a greeting but thank you girls, for bringing me to another year of hopeful dreams and excitement ^^~♥

God Bless you Jessica and Tiffany and all of SNSD and SONEs... ♥ May we continue to last until another life time ^^~

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'll be waiting for you... Soulmate~Sica
Formspring:Ask me anything, including my plans for Soulmate~Sica♥

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica.

Fanfics:

Romantic ♥ || Erotic ♥ || Wedding Dress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium