[MESSAGE] Happy 5th Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대August 5th, 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
630 replies to this topic
13thharmonic 13thharmonic
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

First of all, happy 5th anniversary !!! and hope to see more anniversaries in the coming future, at least 4 more hehe. Thank you for everything. You guys have been an inspiration for me and have never failed to put a smile on my face when I'm going through an emotional crisis. You guys give me strength and energy to pull myself up, motivate me and ignite that fire to practice hard and be passionate about what you love :) My life wouldn't have been the same without you guys. Ever since I became a Sone I've become more optimistic and less of a snob hehe. Never thought that I'd be interested in Korean music, never ever had I devoted myself to any group but SNSD was special...now SNSD has become a very special and precious part of my life. You guys have made my life complete and I promise that I'll be there to support you. Please take care of your health!! stay safe and keep the Soshi bond as strong as ever.

Thanks to soshified as well for their continued effort!! we sones are really grateful...thank you SM !!! thank you Beethoven Virus for introducing me to Taeyeon's voice and as a result SNSD !!! thank you universe !!! and thank you girls for making my life complete ...love you till eternity !!! stay strong and remember that you are not alone we Sones are always there with you.

Jigeumeun SoNyeoShiDae, Appeurodo SoNyeoShiDae, Yeongwonhi SoNyeoShiDae!! <3<3<3

leekachu leekachu
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:17 PM

Girls' Generation,

There are so many things I want to thank you for I just don't know where to start.

First of all, thank you for being yourselves these past five years and giving me hope and the strength to get out of my depression. Whenever I was feeling sad I would watch one of your variety shows or listen to your discography until I could no longer remember even why I was upset.

Thank you for always being the hardworking and dedicated girls we all know and love. You all have taught me to always reach for my dreams and put 100% into whatever I do. Each of you have taught me so much and in some way improved my life. Because of you I was able to fly to the other side of the world and meet amazing people.

Soshi, you have given me so much I don't know what I can do to repay you. So I hope this small thanks will help to lift your spirits when you are down and help remind you that you are loved.
Posted Image

[right]sunshinersoath.gif

tumblr_mr2ts10NfG1rgl2qxo6_500.png

ggeneration9 ggeneration9
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

Oh my god, Girls Generation has debut for five years!You know, five years, it is not easy~~Girls Generation, Thank you because of you I cry, laugh and I sing..haha
I still remember the beginning, after listen Kissing you for many many time I just non-stop repeated listen.
After that, I began to like you, until now this thing are never change because one days was a Sone I will always be Sone!!
Did you know? Your hardworking told me that whatever i do i will never give up~Thank you Girls generation~! :)
I do not know what it is but everyday i will be attention to all your news.
This feeling I can not express in language so I put it to hidden in my heart.Maybe?maybe one day I really will meet you. I think so!:)haha
I remember I went to your concert last year, when the concert has not yet started I just cried, and the encore part i also cried.In the end i really reluctant to, after all it is the first time i went to your concert~!!!
That time , I am very thankful, I thank my parents gave me the ticket to the concert!!! That day is the first time I would you in your concert~~It is my honor, I remember a fan in front of me said that I was very noisy because i kept to scream because it was too excited!!!
That day I will never forget it!!Girls Generation.Thank you to become my star!
Every time you win an award is time that i thankful. You always thank Sone, In fact I would like to thank you Girls Generation~!!
Happy 5th Anniversary。 I love you~~Girls Generation will until forever with sone!!
Girls Generation Fighting, I'll always stay by your side and i will dream with you forever.!!I love you~~and God bless you Girls Generation~~
Right now is Girls Generation, forever is Girls Generation!!

Yulisistable Yulisistable
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:45 PM

SNSD,

Woah, 5 years already!!!
I have not been with you for all of those 5 years but the time I have spent with you has been brilliant..
SONE will always support you and be with you through good times and hard times for many years to come, no matter what.
Congratulations on your outstanding success in many countries around the world.

Success is a journey, not a destination

Right now it's SNSD, from now on it's SNSD and forever it will be SNSD!

Edited by Kgoleon, 04 August 2012 - 09:47 PM.

NEVER LET GO OF OT9 <3

rebazaini rebazaini
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image

Annyeonghaseyo..

Happy 5th Anniversary Girl's Generation/SNSD/SoShi..

I hope Soshi always exist for up to 10 years in the future even more ..
hopefully the more compact, friendly, and you are always in good health .. amen

Girls Generation is one that makes my life became more colorful, always makes me happy when sad and lonely time. SNSD is special ..
I hope I get to watch SoShi in SMTown Tour in Indonesia later .. amen

I will always love Soshi / SNSD / Girl's Generation ..
Saranghaeyo.. :wub: :D

BlizzardWizard BlizzardWizard
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

Happy 5th anniversary to SNSD!!!
It's been 5 years since you girls have debuted, and 5 long years has passed. The nine members of SNSD have made a great impact in the kpop world, and in my heart, you are the best.
My best wishes goes out to all of you, and will continue to support SNSD in the days ahead. I believe that you girls will make it big in the future, so continue to work hard towards your goals and dreams.
SNSD Fighting!!!

igab-e1357563229628-300x150.jpgyuri-1.gif

yuri_gif_by_sayhellotothestars-d4lrzk7.g

ForeverIcePrincess ForeverIcePrincess
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:44 PM

Happy 5th anniversary Girls' Generation!
Hope there are many more anniversaries we(SNSD and SONEs) can celebrate in the future.
Thank you for all of your hard work in these past 5 years.
Thank you for cheering up the lives of many SONEs.
We SONEs will always love and support you.

Seiren Seiren
  • Donors
  • 236 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

Happy 5th Anniversary to our nine girls Girls' Generation!

Thank you so much for these five years. I wasn’t there for you girls since the beginning but I know for sure that I will be with you today, now, and forever. All the hardships, the tears, the battles you had to fight daily, they are all worth it. You made it this far and you will only continue to go even farther. I’m sure of it.

Each and every member had taught me something in life – something important and precious that had shaped me to become the person I am today. I am so grateful for that. But as a group, you all had taught me it was possible to become the best, among yourselves and even the world, and it was even more possible to hold such a strong bond with one another.

Indeed, number 9 was no longer just a number the moment you debuted on that certain stage on that very special day. It was no longer just a number when you return home with your very first awards in hand and even more as the years go. It was no longer a number when you hugged and cried to each other arms – of grief and joy – sharing personal stories and jokes as a real family. It was no longer just a number when you became recognized across the nations – not of just one continent – but internationally, everywhere. It was no longer just a number when all nine of you declared, “Right now, it’s Girls’ Generation!”

You cannot record each and every memory because you all had been to so much together. The bond all nine of you have is the strongest. Even through times of hurt and pain where it might bend and become fragile, it will never break. I hope, with all my heart, that I will continue to see Girls’ Generation shine even brighter as a group, members, friends, sisters, soul mates, a long, very long time from now.

Even if the first time I personally meet you girls someday is fifty years later, you will still be Girls’ Generation to me. You will still be the girls who had striven for their dreams with faith and strength. You will still be the girls who had glittered glamorously on stage with confidence and prowess. You will still be the girls who had given me hope that I, too, can achieve what others might label as impossible. You are forever my motivation, inspiration, and generation.

There will be no end to this generation because there was never a limit to what all nine of you can do.

Girls’ Generation is SONEs’ best of the best.

You are my number one. Thank you for everything! I love you.

Your SONE,

June

Tarn_Fany Tarn_Fany
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:56 PM

Happy 5th anniversary SNSD!!!
Since I have known you, my life change.
I have an inspiration to do everything.
I watch many fancam and many thing about you everyday.
Knowing you is a big gift in my life.
I will support you forever.
I love you, 9 angels
I hope to see you again in Bangkok soon. :)

SOSHI:D SOSHI:D
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

Happy 5th anniversary SNSD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has already been five years since you girls debuted, it's not easy to made it this far as a group and i am so proud of you. You girls has certainly changed my life. Growing up together and watching you grow is a very beautiful thing. I must admit following your schedules and updates online are hard, but this never fails to make me smile and to cheer me up every single day and i am so grateful of your existence. You are the one who taught me not to give up, to look forward to everyday, to be a person that has a lot of dreams and ambitions and also motivate myself saying that i will one day be as successful as you. And also, you are the reason why i stop my addiction towards online games (': I may not be a sone from 5 years to now, but, i will definitely and will always be one forever. Thank you SNSD, i hope you girls do well in the future and dominate the world! Always remember this, ''Sones will always be there for you.'' Once again, Happy 5th Anniversary Girls Generation! I LOVE YOU! JIGEUMEUN.. SO NYUH SHI DAE! APPERUDO.. SO NYUH SHI DAE! YONGWONHI.. SO NYUH SHI DAE! FIGHTING!

Edited by SOSHI:D, 04 August 2012 - 11:35 PM.

SOONGYU AND TAENGYU MAKES DANDYU

xSoul xSoul
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:32 PM

Wow, it's been 5 years already!!! All that hard work and dedication really paid off didn't it? I have only been a SONE for about a year now and you guys have taught me so much about life. Thank you for cheering us SONEs up whenever we're sad. Thank you for always making me laugh when I'm bored.

To be honest, the number 9 for me will never be the same ever again. Pink was never really a colour that I liked but after awhile it started to grow on me and became one of my favorite colours of all time.

I hope that SNSD will stay together for many years to come and when it does end, I know that you will always remain as Girls' Generation in my heart! Maybe in the future I will get to meet you guys personally, but even if it doesn't happen, it really wouldn't bother me to much since all I want is for you guys to be forever happy! But I still won't give up hope on meeting you guys!!!

Happy 5th Anniversary to Girls' Generation! Soshi HWAITAENG!!

soshinki soshinki
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1034 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:33 PM

~기념일 축하합니다 소녀시대~

happy 5th anniversary my flawless 9 girls :)

five year has passed so fast. now they not a girls anymore but a ladies

thank you for being exist in this world as SNSD

since I know SNSD, my life has changed and makes me more happier than before

I'm so proud and happy to be a SONE. I'm totally happy too that you gonna come to Indonesia

I hope that SNSD will be 9 forever

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

J3NHmwO.gif

SyEf6Va.png VmUN64K.png

PuddingBunny (banner) #SoShi SONE (blinkie) || flavors

zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

Happy 5th anniversary my lovely angels!!

Whoa, it's been 5 years since they debut with Into The New World..a breakthrough indeed

Then came Gee, the best K-pop song of the decade which was SNSD's first mv i watched..EPIC!

After that, the popularity keeps increasing or should I say skyrocketing~lol

And now it's already 5 years, of which full of happiness, tears, hardwork and joyful moments

This day, it's time for SONEs to celebrate SoShi's 5th anniversary with Soshified!

Posted Image

dragonace dragonace
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:22 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary ^^

You girls change my life, i always happy when i hear yours song. I hope all of you stay healthy and success on your career

Girl's Generation Forever

the_dc the_dc
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:30 AM

Dear 소녀시대
Dear Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun,

It's August 5 2012.
It has been 5 years since you shared your life together.
It has been 5 years since you shared your dreams together.
It has been 5 years since you shared your friendship together.
It has been 5 years since you shared your laugh together.
It has been 5 years since you shared your tears together.

And, for the last 5 years, what you have shared together has inspired us, 소원,
To live with passion
To have hope
To dream higher
To work harder
To cherish our family and friends more

And since we've shared our path together
We also make a bond, a Soshi-SONEs bond
A unique bond that made each other complete
We keep each other stronger & inspired.

So, on your 5th anniversary celebrating your special 소시 bond,
I, as a SONE, just want to say thank you
Thank you for letting us learn about dream, hope, love, passion, hardwork, friendship & family
Thank you for inspiring us
Thank you for making us dare to have dreams and hopes
And, lastly, thank you for your existence in our world!

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY GIRLS' GENERATION !!! :fun: :)

Edited by the_dc, 05 August 2012 - 12:44 AM.

natsuko43 natsuko43
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:46 AM

Dear SNSD,

Although you may not know who I am, I'm glad to say that I am a proud sone. You aren't just the regular idol, but role models. The nine greatest role models that I could ever look up too. You have proven time after time that determination, love, and unity can overcome challenges thought to be impossible. And for that, I have to thank you. Since discovering your music I have yet to turn away from my aspirations with the doubts of failure.

When I am afraid or nervous I listen to a playlist that I have dubbed "STRICTLY SOSHI". The first few songs calm me down and the next few get me on track. I can honestly say that I need to have your music playing softly in order for me to focus on an assignment. I love to work to some of your more soothing songs because I feel as though I won't jump out of my seat and start singing along; I sit and work while quietly singing to myself. But sometimes if I am too into the song I start singing kind of loud.

I have songs for simple tasks or feelings, like doing the dishes is "Girls' Generation" or rainy days are your rendition of "Singing in the Rain". I sing "Singing in the Rain" so often that my friend banded me from singing that song in front of her more than twice. Every dark cloud, grey sky, and raindrop I sing that song because I cant help thinking that there is joy in just singing in the rain. A joy that I didn't realize until your music had made me see it.

And even though I haven't been with you since the beginning, I want to be there for the rest of the years to come. So, to the nine role models who have never failed to make me feel better I thank you for everything you have done, because without you I don't think I would be the same person I was two and a half years ago.

Most Sincerely,
A Japanese and Hawaiian fan from another land~

diefanipiovezan diefanipiovezan
  • Donors
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:30 AM

Some people might know me and remember about me because of an article I wrote to SoShified in which I told a little about my life and how Girls Generation helped me to hear again a year after I had a cochlear implant done.
This is their first post-debut anniversary - of 5 - that I’m celebrating as a Sone and words are not enough to express how much I’m grateful and how much I love these 9 girls. Yes, all the 9 members, because each one of them is primordial and equally important.
Girls Generation weren’t only helping me as hearing therapists, but they were also helping with other matters. Explaining better the other half of the story, when I met SoShi on 2011, I was lost in a very deep depression, since I had found out that the cause of my hearing loss was a autosomal recessive disease, which is rare and neuro degenerative – progressive – I lost myself in a very deep depression. The cereberal ataxia can be caused by over 27 diseases, so the exact one was still to be discovered.
This disease affected not only my hearing, but also my motor coordination, reflexes, and gave me mobility problems – I use crutches to walk long distances – among many other problems. I spent a lot of nights crying alone in my bedroom, although I had my family and friends support and comprehension, I was the only one who knew how much pain I was enduring, how much my body spasms bothered me, how it felt to gradually loose control over my own body and worse, without a blood exam with a “positive” for anything I was being tested for.
This made me really depressed, and this was when I met Girls Generation, the 9 angels who put a smile back on my face and something to distract me. I spent a lot of nights awake, researching, reading, watching videos and listening to their music.
Now, 10 months later, I’m much better emotionally and psychologically, I haven’t had any relapse since December. The doctors still couldn’t find out the exact disease that I have – DNA exams take a long time to get ready – but they are getting closer, they found some alterations on some exams, but honestly? Now I don’t care anymore. I mean, I want to be ok and start a treatment, but when everything starts to fall apart, I run to my 9 angels and soon I’m smiling again.
Every blood exam with a negative result for whatever I was tested for, made me cry a lot, but then, all I had to do was to listen to SNSD and I would soon forget about what I was crying for. The gave me the strength to get over the situation.
When I see the girls helping another people, and even talking so little about themselves, I can see in their eyes that they have their own problems and demons as well as things that haunt them, but they work hard and are always smiling to bring joy to our lives.
I think it was Yuri who once said something like “Thanks for picking 9 ordinary girls and giving them a chance”, well that is, that’s what they really are, 9 ordinary women, like myself and many others, 9 women who worked very hard to get on the top, and they got there being something that many idols are not, they got there being humble.
They are humble at the point of saying that the Sones are the ones who make the hard work, they are also very grateful. In every concert they are always bending 90° to thank their fans, while securities are pushing the fans away, the girls are still giving autographs and taking pictures, and a lot of times you can hear them saying “don’t push them.”
I just want to wish a happy 5th anniversary to this amazing group, although I can’t say it face to face, the vows are valid. Girls Geneation gave a meaning to my life again and nothing can pay this back but gratitude and love. I hope we will have them for many years more. As I said before, word are not enough to express the importance of SNSD in my life, so all I can say is; THANK YOU GIRLS, FOR EVERYTHING!!!! SNSD and Sones hwaiting!

Diéfani Favareto Piovezan

shinyee_sone shinyee_sone
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:40 AM

I get into K-pop becuz of Girls' Generaton- Gee
I go for the 1st concert in ma life time becuz of Girls Generation
I used my salary boughtmany piece of CD becuz of Girls Generation
I have 80%friend in fb which is SONE becuz of Girls Generation
I have 60% follower in twitter becuz of Girls Generation
I know most of the country's Airport name becuz of Girls Generation.
I am SONE since 2010 n tis is 3rd year of my SONE life becuz of Girls Generation
I will forever be Sowon till the end becuz I believe in Girls Generation

2012 5th of August
#5thAnnivGirlsGeneration from: SONE ShinnYee

iJess iJess
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:46 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary for 9 born-to-be-goddess, our Girl's Generation, our So Nyeo Shi Dae :D

Hope all of you can always be 9 forever,
Be Healthy,
Be Strong,
Be Happy,

Now 5, next 6, then 7, we will support our Girls generation until 99999999999... :D

Jigeumeun So Nyeo Shi Dae, Appeurodo So Nyeo Shi Dae, Yeongwonhi So Nyeo Shi Dae..
So Nyeo Shi Dae !!.. Fighting !!!!... :D

Girls Generation, We don't stop.. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kissie Kissie
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:56 AM

I was. I am. I will forever be a SONE.

I am one of the million fans of Girls' Generation and I'm proud of that. I couldn't imagine my life without them.
For over 2 years and counting, I became their fan. But it was just last year that I became an avid fan. Basically, they debuted last August 5, 2007. But for me, it doesn't matter when I became a SONE. It's a matter of eternity with them. I defended them from their antis, I was thrown harsh words. But it didn't affect me at all. Why? Because those are just mere challenges that I have to face. I am here for them.
My life has changed so much since I got to know them. My perception of things, my outlook in life - ALMOST EVERYTHING. These are all good things. And I thank them for that. I somehow became optimistic and kept thinking to keep moving forward for them. As a SONE, all I can do is do my best in everything for them. I am here to cry with them, to laugh and smile, to feel depressed and frustrated.
My ride as a SONE is fun and will forever be fun. Because of them, I gained more friends globally. Just because of SNSD.
And now, I thank each and everyone in this big family for making this all happen. I don't know what I would probably do without them and you guys. SNSD and SONEs are connected for life. And that will never ever change. <3
I love you SNSD! I love you SONEs. :')

The power of 9

~ Soshi Bond ~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down