Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:04 AM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARYYYYYYYY!!!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND SOSHIBOND!

SwedishS1 SwedishS1
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:44 AM

I haven't been a sone for a long time and it really bothers me that I didn't discover K-pop or SNSD earlier! But atleast I got to celebrate the 5th anniversary with you and as I've understood many bands have disbanded after 5 years so this shows how strong you girls are! Behind every music video and concert there is so much work that we don't see and I'd like to thank you for giving everything and working so hard for us sones! I guess I can't write in words what you mean to me but you are seriously everything to me! :P Your music always cheer me up, so once again thank you and let's stick together another 5 years, okay? :D

sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:47 AM

I know this is a little late to say this but HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY 소녀시대 :animier: :fun:
You've been working hard all this time to give us great performances. Your improvements were shown through your works and I'm proud of that. It's not easy with all your busy schedules but you keep showing us your smiles and say that "We are fine", "It's ok"... As a SONE, I'm sorry that I didn't know you from the very first day, August 5th, 2007 but I promise you to love and support 소녀시대 forever.
Unnies have always been my idol since I've known about 소녀시대 . 다시 만난 세계 is the song that makes me become your fan. Soshibond makes me trust in 소녀시대. Your passion and hard work make me look up to you and keep trying my best in everything I do. Your achievements make me proud to be a SONE. I cry tears of joy with you when you receive awards. I'm worried for your well-being. My everyday life is involved with Soshi, your songs, your performances, your shows, your photos,...I check them every single day.
I hope you can achieve all your goals in the next years. 소녀시대 is the best right? :thumbup:I hope to see a Girls' Generation World tour next year. I hope to see the members in their solo activities as well as group activities too. Girls' Generation TaeTiSeo, the 1st Girls' Generation official sub-unit is a huge success. Hyoyeon unnie, the dancing queen finally had her chance to show people her awesome skills. I'd love to see the others to show off their talents as well. I love you all unnies, Soshi fighting!
HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY 소녀시대!!!!!
지금은 소녀시대!
앞으로도 소녀시대!
영원히 소녀시대!

soshipiano11 soshipiano11
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:16 AM

What is Girls’ Generation to you?

8 months ago, life has been a big cycle of rituals, although I admit I never got tired of it, hanging out with friends, practicing piano for at least 5 hours a day, studying, and repeating the same process. If I will include the remaining 17 years of my life, it will probably not fit in this reply box. All those years seem to be fun and exciting, but not thrilling to one’s soul. Being a self-critique, I often check myself on things and relationships in life, reflecting on what happened during the entire course of the day, and so on. And so I thought that there is no more end to this somewhat ‘lifeless’ routine that was found in my life.

Until the day came.

As I accepted the request of my best friend to look up the word ‘SNSD’ on Youtube, things have been popping out like crazy, music videos, variety shows, even those simple but hilarious lines and jokes as I click each video, and find myself laughing every time I watch it. To my curiosity, I looked up their biographies and background, and the rest is history. All it took was one funny show to magnet me inside their world. It was crazy, yes. But I didn’t admit that I was slowly falling under their spell, eventually I gave in, and there was no regret.
I was always fascinated with performances, especially those synchronized ones like in the Olympics, wherein partners would jump from the diving board, and dive headfirst, and perform their routine perfectly.

These feats can be seen in a certain Korean girl group,

by the name of So Nyeo Shi Dae.

Truthfully, in the 18 year span of my life, I was never a fan of anything. Time flies and I just let things pass, not really interested in anything. Although I play video games more than ever, I was always listen-and-go. But these girls, I do not know what kind of aura or magic they have, that the fact it was so fresh and unique that I found myself clicking every article about them.
Their dance, their music, their personalities, their charms, their beauty, everything about them was fascinating. But what has clicked the ‘magic switch’ within me is that, what has transpired before their debut. This answered all my questions when I watched ‘Girls Go to School’. I have always thought ‘These girls are superstars! I wonder how they were back before this status?’ Then I saw the show, there were funny moments, and tearing-up moments and also victorious moments in when the show ended. Yes, that was the start, their humble beginnings. There was nothing more rewarding than to see these girls back in their pre-debut days and up to now. It is the best story I’ve ever seen yet.
As their 5th year anniversary comes, memories of the past years pops up here in Soshified, and I can’t help but feel happy, and slightly tear up at some photos and videos of their achievements and sadness, and how they brought it up together as nine.

Dear SNSD/소녀시대,

Thank you, thank you so much for what you have influenced me to be. I started to do ahjumma laughs like Taengoo, do aegyo faces in moderation like Sunny, sleeping for 16 hours a day like Jessica, laugh while clapping and do eyesmiles like Tiffany, lighten up the mood like Hyoyeon, do ssanti dances like Yuri, eat a lot before performance like Sooyoung, choding excessiveness like Yoona, and be quick-witted, uptight, studious and at the same time adorable (LOL for bias XD) like Seohyun.

Yours truly,

A loving SONE

JIGEUMEUN SO NYEO SHI DAE! APURODO SO NYEO SHI DAE! YEONGWONHI SO NYEO SHI DAE!

SNSD/GIRLS’ GENERATION/소녀시대/少女時代

SARANGHAEYO!

Edited by soshipiano11, 06 August 2012 - 08:17 AM.

People with good hearts are the ultimate winners. - 서 주 현 (Seo Joo Hyun)
Even as the time goes by, the name 'SNSD' will be forever in our hearts. - 김태연 (Kim Taeyeon)

yIh2Zto.gif

OMYGPJQ.jpg

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

jcadigital jcadigital
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

Even though I am late on wishing them a Happy Anniversary, the well wishing should never stop. They feed on our energy and I hope they can continue to provide this positive energy to us fans. I hope they realize the impact and effect they have on people, and it is a good one. Thank you God for providing these artists, and giving us fans heaven on earth.

My only regret about Girls' Generation is that I wish I knew about them sooner. - jcadigital

cucuMAber cucuMAber
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:51 AM

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY GIRLS GENERATION!!!!
Now SNSD is 5 years but I just become a SONE about 2 years~~~ T.T
They really change my life, and become a SONE for 2 years is make me really really proud!!
Taeyeon unnie Tiffany unnie Sooyoung unnie
Jessica unnie Hyoyeon unnie Yoona unnie
Sunny unnie Yuri unnie Seohyun unnie
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Punkadelic15 Punkadelic15
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:04 AM

i just spotted this thread today, so sorry if i'm greeting late. XD

HAPPY 5TH ANNIV TO MY BELOVED GIRL GROUP, GIRLS' GENERATION! ♥~

congratulations for the 5 years of wonderful memories you've left for sones, for all the accomplishments, hard work, effort, entertainment, and appreciation you have all showed to us. may you all continue to be successful and may you continue to become an inspiration for all of us. may more projects and opportunities come for all of you! we sones will be here for you, forever! i'm not good in expressing myself as well, i'm not good at that so i can't post a novel here... sorry... but i know is that what matters is the love, devotion, and passion we sones have, expressive or not, for this amazing girl group! i hope all of you will stay as humble and as pretty as you are now. i hope that snsd will last forever, since you are an extremely big part of our lives, and you have influenced me a lot and i have learned a lot of values from all of you. <3 we love you all ;******** XOXO

Ji Geum Eun So Nyuh Shi Dae. Apurodo So Nyuh Shi Dae. Yongwonhi So Nyuh Shi Dae. So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghae. So Nyuh Shi Dae hwaiting!

now, tomorrow, forever, it's Girls' Generation ~they make you feel the heat! ♥

\(^_^)/
ho ho ho!
ho ho ho!
ho ho ho!
ho ho ho!
Tiffany says,
Welcome to my show, its a revolution,
this is my girls’ generation
Everyone rock with me take it in all right
Get hype! jump! let’s party all night
I know we the one to make you super crazy

Wanna be your Genie more than one night
Watching me, feeling me, calling my name
I just want you and me to feel the same
Come on and move it put your hands up in the air!
Everybody lose control and hands up in the air!

Sones
, put it back on! ♥

Posted Image once again, happy 5th, snsd! <3 xoxo

SNSD|Yuri|Sooyoung|Hyoyeon|Seohyun|Jessica|Tiffany|Sunny|Taeyeon&Yoona

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
©tifflebear for my pretty banners <3 | tumblr | YoonTaeng | YoonYul | YoonFany| The Royal Family <3

melcfan4eva melcfan4eva
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

Happy Belated 5th Birthday to SNSD!

I wasn't a fan until I researched for them and other K-Pop music on YouTube recently! :)
I love Melanie C :wub:

lotto21 lotto21
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:59 AM

a while ago precisely October 2011, I was looking through youtube, back then I do not know anything about SNSD, but one of their videos that is OH! concern my eyes, because a bunch of girls dressed in cheerleader outfit, as a man I would be interested to watch it, after that I started hooked with SNSD and it never occurred to me to be their fans. one of the reasons got me hooked as well because one of the nine women that makes me want to know much about her, the woman was sunny .. she's so cute, pretty, cheerful, innocent, caring, and good comrades to her sisters, its for fun to her friends, had a good voice and different, the smallest of the others but strong .. but Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yuri is also very kind and caring for sunny
start to knowing them really makes me happy ..
I like their love each one another ..
I like they had a powerful bond ..
although I do not know and support them from the beginning but with their old videos and website mainly soshified.com. thanks to you so I can follow them how their began to form five years ago. congratulations to the establishment of 5 years.
once again happy 5th anniversary! better late than never right?

(sorry for the worst english, if my grammar false tell me please)
Warm regards and love

-Mv

PudingBunny PudingBunny
  • Donors
  • 1188 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:58 AM

My Dearest Girls' Generation~

There are no words that can express how I feel when I listen to your songs,watch videos about you, read your quotes and facts about you.
You are truly the most beautiful and precious thing that has ever happened to me beside my family and friends.
Ever since I've first saw you, I've completely fell in love with you~ with your beautiful voices, dancing skills, beauty, perfection, characters and personalities...
Each and every-one of you is so special to me.
You make me feel happier, more confident, you make me smile and laugh out loud... you make me feel like no one else -positive everyday of my life.

I can't believe time flies so fast and that it is alredy your 5th Anniversary.
Although I wasn't SONE for 5 full years, I feel like I was.
I know it was really difficult at debut time, a lot of expectations, positive and negative.
But you went through that like bosses and you made a
GLOBAL GENERATION with MILLIONS OF SONES ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

So with being late >.< I wish you Happy 5th Anniversary!
Thank you for making our lives more beautiful, happier, brighter and more pink everyday.
I wish you to stay healthy, happy, smiled, beautiful and to be Girls' Generation for 50+ years.

I hope I'll see you one day in person because that would be my ultimate dream come true.

지금은, 소녀시대!

NOW, ITS GIRLS' GENERATION!

앞으로도, 소녀시대!

TOMORROW, ITS GIRLS' GENERATION!

영원히, 소녀시대!

FOREVER, ITS GIRLS' GENERATION!

소녀시대!

GIRLS' GENERATION!

사랑해!

I LOVE YOU!

Wishes you PudingBunny~
P.S. Greetings from Croatia.

Edited by PudingBunny, 07 August 2012 - 06:08 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

~

icon credit: Pandagirl

Meowy Meowy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

I have so much to say, even words can't describe how I feel and how proud I am all of you!
I care about my 9 unnies very much. Everyone of you is unique and special gem.
All of you give so much for my life, music is so therapeutic. It touches my soul.

I want to thank all of you, specially Fany Fany Tiffany and to say... Happy and amazing 5th Anniversary from deep my heart!!! <3 ^__^ *hugs*

Edited by Meowy, 07 August 2012 - 08:01 AM.

ノートりんご ノートりんご
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:21 PM

지금은 소녀시대...앞으로도 소녀시대...영원히 소녀시대...소녀시대 사랑해

Girls' Generation..

It's been five years since we got Into The New World. Time went so fast that I just realized it is almost a year I became a S♥NE. Although I didn't follow you nine from the very beginning, I will be a S♥NE forever and ever..

You are my inspiration... Even if I have seen you only once in the concert in Bangkok, I knew it was the time my life was fulfilled.
It was a very impressive monent in my life. And your next Tour, I'll definitely be there!

Thanks for everything you've done for S♥NEs. I never regret being part of this family. I won't ask for anything but your healthy and happy lives. Because you, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun, make my life complete.. So please stay as you are, and we S♥NEs will support you forever as family, friends, sisters, brothers, or anything we could be for you.

Truly love you all, Girls' Generation

a Thai S♥NE

Posted Image

The Power of 9

Marlon22 Marlon22
  • Donors
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:54 PM

Dear Girls' Generation,

I know I'm a little late, I haven't been able to get on soshified because I was out of town... BUT I want to wish you girls a Happy 5th Anniversary! 5 years is a LONG time. I wish I could have been with you since the beginning, but I'm supporting you now and for the next 5 years and forever after. I wish you the best of luck on each of your endeavors, as individuals and as a whole. Let's continue to be the unstoppable train of ambitious dreams, undying support, unyielding spirit, and unconditional love.

Love,
M

Posted ImagePosted Image

alyrisse_12 alyrisse_12
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:09 AM

happy 5th anniversary snsd! power of 9! fighting! ^^ kamsahamnida for giving me inspirations and stay being the dorky, down to earth girls since your debut! please take care all of you and always smile, araso? ^^ FIGHTING!!!!!!

koho52 koho52
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:23 AM

Happy 5th SNSD!!

there are so many things that i wish i could say to you, all of you.
you've given me so much over these last 9 months,
more than you will probably ever know.
i know i am only one of the hundreds of thousands of fans that you have,
but id like to think that this message will reach you somehow,
and that message is "thank you"

taeyeon, seohyun, tiffany, jessica, sunny, yuri, hyoyeon, yoona, and sooyoung

for all the laughs, tears, smiles, frowns, good times, and bad times,
thank you.
you've helped me discover a whole new side of me,
a side of me that i never knew i had,
and, quite frankly, would have been lost without you.
you make me believe in dreams,
in love, hope,
and the belief in myself that i had almost lost.

i will love each one of you for the rest of my days,
and although you may never know my name, never know my face,
i know that you love me too.

Happy 5th girls
..and thank you

soshified_elf42 soshified_elf42
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:40 AM

Happy Happy 5th Anniversary!

Gosh! Time flew so fast!

Those 5 years just came like a thunder!

I remember the time when I first watch you girls, it is during your Kissing You Era. I’ve watched your Kissing You MV at Arirang. But then, it is not the one that triggered me to be a SONE. The one that trigerred me is your Intimate Note Episode. Hell yeah, it is so hilarious! After watching that ( I think in 2009), I looked for your profiles. I easily remember all of you, but I found YulYoonHyun hard.
And then, I found myself anticipating your Run Devil Run teasers. Then, I watched your comebacks in Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo. I watched almost all of your Variety shows and I laughed hard always. Watching you guys makes me feel at peace.
I also remember the time when I buy my first ever album in my whole life, which is Run Devil Run. I almost scream and just jump in the restaurant (which is very full that day) because of happiness, but thanks to my sister it didn’t happened.
A overflowing problems came to me suddenly this last 5 months(I am just only 15 years old). I felt like I was crumpled, stepped, trashed, used and wasted. It hurts so much that I want to hurt myself. But thanks to you guys, I didn’t do it. When I always see you all, I feel so motivated. It feels you are saying that, “It is just a problem. Face it then Fight it.” Thank you.
You guys trained so hard to be in this stage. Those years of crying, trainings and hardships really paid it off. You girls are now the Number 1 Girl Group not only in South Korea but also in other places, especially our hearts-SONEs.
5 years of fun. 5 years of challenges. 5 years of dancing. 5 years of singing. 5 years of modeling.
During those 5 years, you almost don’t have rests. You seldom have some time with your families, but still you are all standing in front of us, smiling.
We hope that you will all stay healthy. Don’t forget the Maknae’s Health Advices. It will help,really. But of course you can eat hamburgers. LOL. Just eat the things that you like and enjoy it!
We hope you all eternal happiness. Gosh, all of your smiles are so contagious!
We also hope eternal safeness. Drive safely! And put your seatbelts on. (Still Maknae’s advice)
And of course, we hope that all of you will still be together until the end. Like Best Friends FOREVER. Just be together until the end. And we will all be happy.
Those 5 years are so memorable for all of us! Thanks for all the memories from that 5 years! And I hope that we make happy memories together until these years that are coming.
Thank you for the inspirations, motivations and for giving us happiness. The NINE of you are my pillar of happiness and support. We can’t imagine our lives without:
Kim Taeyeon that loves her dukong stuff toys so much
Jung Sooyeon who hates cucumbers so much (And loves to sleep)
Lee Sunkyu whose aegyo’s are too cute to handle
Hwang Miyoung who loves pink to the extent
Kim Hyohyeon who is already known as the Dancing Queen of all K-Pop groups
Kwon Yuri who loves Micky Mouse you could ever see
Choi Sooyoung who loves eating yet she doesn’t get fat
Im Yoona who is the Number 1 “Choding” of South Korea
Seo Joo Hyun who loves gogumas and books and a Health freak.
I can’t imagine my life to go on without you girls!
Gosh, I love you all so much!
Jigeumeun, Apeorodo, Yeongwonhi… We will love you!

Posted Image

Jigeumeun So Nyuh Shi Dae!
Apeorodo So Nyuh Shi Dae!
Yeongwonhi So Nyuh Shi Dae!

Posted Image

"We will walk together,until the end."

Posted Image

Midg3y Midg3y
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:40 PM

Happy Belated 5th Anniversery SNSD!

I wish you stay together forever and ever, you guys have came a long way from that one day in 2007!
~Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

SNSDstarwu SNSDstarwu
  • Donors
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

Thank You so much 소녀시대 for walking with us down a fantastic path called 'life'
Thank You very much 少女時代 for bringing us love and joy
Thanks a lot Girls' Generation for completing our lives

kittyyul kittyyul
  • Donors
  • 588 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:01 AM

How come I just meet this thread? I know it's their 5th anniversary, but I didn't see this thread. Well, it's better late than nothing.

I've been a SONE for 2 years and 4 months now. I first saw them during Run Devil Run era.

If I want to explain how exactly I met them it's gonna be looooooooong. So I just skip it.

Girls, you don't know how much you all meant to me. I don't know how I'd do without you.

Life will be so boring without you girs. You all teach me something that is so valuable in life, BOND.

That's one of the thousands reasons why I love you girls. I hope you all maintained that.

I hope you girls will always healthy and happy with your loved ones. Thank you for brightened up my life.

I'm sorry I was not with you from the very beginning. But I promise I will be with you until the end.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Happy 5th Anniversary girls. I LOVE YOU.

SONE, let's be together until the end.

lng3 lng3
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

yay!!
happy aniversary snsd!!
i started listening to you guys only last year but im a big fan!! i hope you all become more successful!!

yaaaa!!

american album soon??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?