Photo

[120115] Hong Kong ConcertI love you SNSD!!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic
domrama domrama
  • Donors
  • 341 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hey there, I love the shots you took! I wish I could have had closer seats when I saw the girls over at SM LA but I wasn't complaining too much, it's not like we see them everyday right?! Haha, but yeah I'm glad you had fun! Tiffany was looking deliciously beautiful at this concert :D

Posted Image

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:16 AM

After the concert, Tiffany quickly became my second favorite member, close behind Taeyeon :P

Tiffany was so nice, she waved at us, blew flying kisses, made the heart with her arms, and her eye-smile is truly deadly, in a good way!

My friend complained about not getting good shots because we were in the standing area and moving around, but I told him that standing = going crazy, and we can always look on youtube for other fancams :P. I miss them sooo much :(

Posted Image

liang1993 liang1993
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:42 AM

After the concert, Tiffany quickly became my second favorite member, close behind Taeyeon :P

Tiffany was so nice, she waved at us, blew flying kisses, made the heart with her arms, and her eye-smile is truly deadly, in a good way!

My friend complained about not getting good shots because we were in the standing area and moving around, but I told him that standing = going crazy, and we can always look on youtube for other fancams :P. I miss them sooo much :(

Standing = going crazy? haha somehow I kinda understand how that felt.
Tiffany = number 1 !!! That I know well ~

dreams.GG dreams.GG
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

Yup she was spotted in Tsim Sha Tsui but I didn't know it was Harbor City. She was so nice she let the fans take a photo :ooooo

Apparently Tiffany also got someone to buy her something from the H&M shopping bag she was holding when she arrived in Korea.

Yargghhh I wished I went to TST!! It's only ten minutes MTR from where I live :(((((

So apparently SY took a later flight with her mother.

Yeah. I saw the H&M bag as well.

I kept telling myself that Tiffany brought that bag along with her from Korea. Lol.

I was at TST all day the night before the concert until 2.30 am. But that was obviously a stupid decision. I told myself that they would take a late night stroll along the harbour. Haha.

Darkavishay Darkavishay
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

:\ sucked... I came to Hong Kong a few days after... and when I looked at all the prices of the flight ticket, they went up heaps. A return flight was also hard to find.. D: oh SNSD.
Should have bought earlier tickets :\

168ebrm.png
im1mrm.png
24m7p8w.gif

PigRabbit PigRabbit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

It seems so fun! T__________________T creative ideas too! :) and i wish i couldve gone, i really wanna see snsd, (well i think everyone does tho)

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

I really like SNSD before the concert in Hong Kong, but I guess I was never "crazy" about them because perhaps I viewed them as idols I'd never meet, but only see on T.V.

However, after the concert and how close they were to us, I am now officially an insane SONE <3<3

Alright time to put that weak moment aside and return to a more masculine side of me =.=

Posted Image

ferndeewa ferndeewa
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

they so beutiful

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:14 PM

wow~ you got amazing seats! i cant wait for them to come to MI so i can see them up close, keke. ^^
very nice pictures too. they look so gorgeous (as always. :D).
im actually a bit jealous that you were that close to them. the closest i'll probably get to them is by watching fancams. >.<
glad you had fun~ love the fancams too btw.

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

buakoo buakoo
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:21 PM

They're all so good!

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

I'm glad you guys enjoy the photos too~!

I regret not getting better videos, but I guess I was there to enjoy. If I want to re-watch them, I got search on youtube for fancams taken by those who were in the seats.

They're soo amazing, and the fact that seemingly everyone knows them (my mom and dad likes Yoona, and my grandmother loves Sunny a lot) makes them even more special!

Posted Image

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

Wow thanks so much for sharing. I love all your pics, the girls look like glowing angels. I really like their white lace outfits, so beautiful. lol I wonder why the S♥NE throw the wig at Sunny. Anyway I'm glad y'all have mad fun at the concert, I wish I could go to one. I saw those pink balloons from a S♥NE pic and I can see why y'all think their weird. It looks like they got the long pear shape ones and not the regular round ones. Oh well the balloons were still great as far as I can see on another fancam and for sure the girls probably get the message of what S♥NEs are trying to do for them. SNSD + S♥NEs = L.O.V.E

greentea25 greentea25
  • Donors
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

sometimes i feel like i'm annoying people whenever i talk about snsd lol. especially last week because snsd came to new york, and
i've been spazzing everyday and cannot concentrate in class.
the girls did some filming and a fan sign event that i regret not going ahhhhh.
i want more sone friends who won't mind talking about snsd and other korean stuffs.

I still remember it very well! I keep telling people about it and they're calling me annoying haha.

All youtube videos uploaded

qechenk qechenk
  • Donors
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:41 AM

I'm so jealous of you all...
Just wondering when SNSD will come to Indonesia?

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I knew I'm too late for this, but I know that I like Soo Young.
Yes I like her so much as I like myself, we all do like her, rite?

soshimind soshimind
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:56 AM

Wow! Good concert! I envy you very much. Thanks for sharing good memory with us

PS. "I Love Dimsum" make my day! Dear.Sica~

Dim Summer Dim Summer
  • Donors
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:32 PM

Thanks for sharing. This may be the closest I'll ever come to seeing them live.

BTW, as llc1281 had also said, I wonder why someone threw a wig at Sunny. That can be considered insulting since it may insinuate that they don't like her short hair and she should wear a wig.

JessicaJungy JessicaJungy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

i was in the airport when they arrive
(on the other side of gate like when you arrive from a plane going to hk)
and i got all their autographs !!!! :D FTW
lol
and the people outside didnt get them YAY :D

biggest fluke tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing