Photo

[120115] Hong Kong ConcertI love you SNSD!!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic
pumpkinsoup pumpkinsoup
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:56 AM

WOW i am soooooooooo jelly, looks like you were so close to the stage!! Must've been so awesome!

lol i'm especially devo cos i usually go back to HK every year during holidays, and this just HAD to be on the only year that I didn't go :S
and watching fancams of "HONG KONG, PUT IT BACK ON!!!" made me 100 times more jelly ....LOL

and OMG $1680 seriously?!! That's heaps good for moshpit ticket, especially so close. (lol i'm a student too)
For Sydney kpop fest the same kind of tickets were like $290AUD (roughly = $2320HKD).

Anyways, looking forward to your videos! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Having a bias is one thing, but when you like one girl and actually hate another, don’t even call yourself a S♥NE."

Tootles Tootles
  • Donors
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:01 AM

Dr. Polaris, thanks so much for the fan account <3 I can't help but keep smiling to myself (early morning in my office at work no less!) reading this, especially the Gee sing-along, the Complete paper event and the encore moments just before ITNW.

I'm glad the HK concert was such daebak <3 And already I have seen great great fancams online <3
Posted Image

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

Could you clearly see over to the far side of A2 as well?

Sadly, no, the barrier was pretty high @@
But they were very close so we could see everything too!

Two things were most memorable:

1.) Received a wig thrown by Sunny. Of course it wasn't hers, but a fan who threw it up, but she played with it and threw it back to my area and I caught it! Later on she played with an Angry Bird plush and it was sooo cute. Photo of wig below:

Posted Image

2.) The WHOLE arena holding up the "You + Me = Complete" sign and seeing the girls truly feeling touched. Although the sign was a normal, A4 size piece of paper with the words simply typed onto it, the atmosphere made it one of the most memorable scene of the night:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:53 AM

youtube channel added.

Posted Image

DevlicK DevlicK
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:50 AM

the night was truly amazing~~!!!! the atmosphere was incredible!! had so much fun just singing along with the girls!! you could hear a lot of people singing along as well!! everyone knew all the songs!! <3
Definitely a memorable night!!

dreams.GG dreams.GG
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:00 AM

Sadly, no, the barrier was pretty high @@
But they were very close so we could see everything too!

Yeah. It looks like you got pretty close from the photos.

I got $1480 standing. Got near the front. But it would of been a pretty poor view anywhere behind the 3rd line.

$1480 seating would of been better since they actually ran all over the stage and the first row seats were elevated to the same level of the stage. Also you could still see them clearly when they returned to the stage at the back. Even $980 would of been good for that matter. Lol.

I thought they would be more focused in the centre on the front stage so got standing instead. Damm.

Nonetheless a really good show. Miss them heaps!

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

I actually wanted to be in the seating area because of the elevated position. Although I believe, however, that the standing area was much better even if the view wasn't as great because the atmosphere was most definitely better and you could experience the concert more!

Posted Image

Januar74 Januar74
  • Donors
  • 594 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

Thank you for posting...sure this would be a night that would be remember to your life....meet with the earthly angels...:-)

Singapore, Hongkong and soon Bangkok.....I hope they continue the asian tour throughout the asia...

zx1co3.jpg

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

I still remember it very well! I keep telling people about it and they're calling me annoying haha.

All youtube videos uploaded

Posted Image

cjw92 cjw92
  • Donors
  • 490 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

That's so cool! I wish i can have the chance to meet them in person someday! Anticipating! Hope you have alot of fun! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

"In the name of Dandyu, we punish all you tall people." ^^

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

taeyoong taeyoong
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

I was in Block B.
Its super awesome!
sica and taegoon were often on our side.
the atmosphere was freaking amazing!!!!
they look like angel in person:))))
really really like the concert in whole!

but it is a pity that i had to leave earlier to catch my flight back to US.
or else I could listen way to go and it is fantastic in live.

hope i can get another chance again to watch the girls.

P.S. I shed tears as well when I saw sica and sooyoung cried. its really touching.
I didn't expect most of the audience have prepared the pros.
Its sooooooo awesome to see the whole crowd holding up the sign
one of the very best moment of the night

Edited by taeyoong, 16 January 2012 - 11:00 PM.

Posted Image

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:24 PM

The first thing I thought when I saw them was "Angels from heaven <333". They were sooooooo pretty and amazing, simply perfect.

The atmosphere was great, totally unlike the Hong Kong I normally see. Everyone was united, and everyone was soooo happy.

Posted Image

liang1993 liang1993
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:33 PM

Oh wow! The pictures are finally up! Haha~~~ They all look so pretty! I heard all the fan events went well and very successful indeed~

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:01 AM

There were so many fan clubs there that I thought it might be confusing, but it the end all the fan clubs just merged together and there wasn't any competition between the clubs. Fans helped each other out, when people ran low on water people helped each other buy it, and also helped each other lineup when the other needed to go to the washroom :)

I am still in awe of the concert!

Posted Image

Tootles Tootles
  • Donors
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:10 AM

It's nice to hear how people got united for the Girls. This is the beauty of music in general and of the Soshibond in particular. All part of a pink ocean. And it's good for people to be reminded occasionally that we can all live for each other a bit more and make the whole greater than the parts! <3 :)

I was really touched by the "Complete" paper message event too. I keep watching the "Complete" fancams on youtube, and a beautiful capture of the pink waves and the "Complete" paper messages by Yoonyul.com is now on my work desktop! XD

With regards to the trade-off between the standing atmosphere and the clear elevated view of the seated area, I guess that's how it is: you can only get one or the other. I do believe they do a good job distributing presence throughout the stages so all standing areas should have great view of the Girls at least once throughout the night! <3
Posted Image

dreams.GG dreams.GG
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:06 AM

It's nice to hear how people got united for the Girls. This is the beauty of music in general and of the Soshibond in particular. All part of a pink ocean. And it's good for people to be reminded occasionally that we can all live for each other a bit more and make the whole greater than the parts! <3 :)

I was really touched by the "Complete" paper message event too. I keep watching the "Complete" fancams on youtube, and a beautiful capture of the pink waves and the "Complete" paper messages by Yoonyul.com is now on my work desktop! XD

With regards to the trade-off between the standing atmosphere and the clear elevated view of the seated area, I guess that's how it is: you can only get one or the other. I do believe they do a good job distributing presence throughout the stages so all standing areas should have great view of the Girls at least once throughout the night! <3

Honestly I reckon sitting in the front row would have been better than standing in the front row.

A lot of the people who sat stood up anyway during the concert. Not only were the first row seats level with the stage, it was almost touching the stage! Like if you reached out your hand in the front rows, you could probably touch the stage!

My personal opinion. Clear View > Atmosphere

Surely the atmosphere for seating wouldn't have been bad either. At least it wouldn't smell of sweat.

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:09 AM

I also agree to some extent. I think the seating area's great because of the clear view and also because the girls were so close to the seating area. You could see that the fancams and photos taken by the seated areas are much better than the ones even by DSLR users in the standing zone.

However, I really loved the standing area because of the craziness :PP

Many people are saying that SNSD might not come back to Hong Kong in a long while because of other schedules and places, but I hope I get another chance to go to their concert!!

Posted Image

bunbunbao bunbunbao
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

thanks for the video :)

i wish i was in hk!!
Posted Image

dreams.GG dreams.GG
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:24 AM

I also agree to some extent. I think the seating area's great because of the clear view and also because the girls were so close to the seating area. You could see that the fancams and photos taken by the seated areas are much better than the ones even by DSLR users in the standing zone.

However, I really loved the standing area because of the craziness :PP

Many people are saying that SNSD might not come back to Hong Kong in a long while because of other schedules and places, but I hope I get another chance to go to their concert!!

Apparently Sooyoung was spotted at Harbour City on the Monday?!

There is a photo that is captioned "airport" that she took with a group of fans.

But I think it looks like Harbour City.

Can anyone confirm this?

I thought the girls left on the midday flight back to Korea.

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

Yup she was spotted in Tsim Sha Tsui but I didn't know it was Harbor City. She was so nice she let the fans take a photo :ooooo

Apparently Tiffany also got someone to buy her something from the H&M shopping bag she was holding when she arrived in Korea.

Yargghhh I wished I went to TST!! It's only ten minutes MTR from where I live :(((((

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing