Photo

[120115] Hong Kong ConcertI love you SNSD!!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic
Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

I will put photos and such later, point form for now

My youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/PolarisSONE

1.) Sitting at the A1 Area

2.) Tiffany, Yoona, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny was around my area, didn't see much of Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri

3.) Sunny walked really close to us, made the pinky promise sign

4.) Tiffany waved at my friend and I got a video!

5.) When Jessica was drinking water we shouted Jessica really loudly when it was quite quiet and she looked in our direction and waved!

6.) During the Complete song Jessica and Sooyoung cried when literally EVERYONE raised up the sign which said "You+Me = Complete" because it was actually quite touching. I teared up a bit and I'm a boy..

Posted Image

7.) Singing along to ALL their songs and seeing them smile when we shouted their names really loudly

8.) Shouting ENCORE until we were hoarse and seeing them come out and singing Into The New World

9.) Waiting until the area was kind of quiet and then everyone suddenly shouting SARANGHAE

10.) Seeing people at the sitting area let go of their balloons and watching the arena turn into a sea of balloons (although the balloons looked very...."weird" if you get what I mean)

11.) People were also singing along to Gee, and it was the absolute CLIMAX it was sooo fun

11.) HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT: A fan threw a wig at Sunny near our A1 area and she picked it up, played with it AND THREW IT BACK AT ME:

Posted Image

PS: I met up with Stargazer.kl and Nightseas from soshified. I texted JaMiH but we couldn't meet up :((

The night was amazing, I started lining up yesterday at 9:00am and got quite a good spot in the line. My throat hurts a lot, but they were SO BEAUTIFUL AND CLOSE UP and IT WAS SOOOOO WORTH ITTT

EDIT 1 - Photos (only around 30 or so were good, the others were alright but not upload-worthy):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry for the mass images! Videos later!

EDIT - I have uploaded all my fancams onto Youtube. Quality isn't good and it's shaky at times but I was on my iPod and a fail-digital camera so it's the best I could manage :(

here's my channel: http://www.youtube.com/PolarisSONE

Posted Image

JazzMyWorld JazzMyWorld
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:08 PM

wow, I'm sure you had lots of fun over there judging from your fan account!

Compared to Singapore's concert, security in Hong Kong seems quite lax as seen from point 4 - a video of the concert.

but anyways, seems like quite a lot of fun! Sadly, my teleportation device to Hong Kong was malfunctioning yesterday so I'm left stranded in Singapore watching fancams :(

Gq4QE.jpg
kimtaeyeon I choisooyoung I kimhyoyeon I jungsooyeon I leesoonkyu I kwonyuri I imyoonah I stephaniehwang I seojoohyun
SNSD, the 9 beautiful angels that will forever capture and live in my heart. LBOHn.gif
Proud to be a devout disciple of TAEISM! Taeyeon jjang! SNSD hwaiting!

Kenneth here aka Kwon Eun Jin:D

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

At first they scolded us but then everyone held up our cameras and the guy just laughed and smiled at our enthusiasm in the end xpp

Posted Image

kwonlips kwonlips
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:11 PM

Wow, it sounds like you had so much fun! I wish I could see these nine goddesses live... I'll look forward to the photos and videos...and a more elaborate fan account? I must know the details so I can imagine it all! ^^

Gemskies Gemskies
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:49 PM

The concert was amazing !! =]

Loved how everyone went crazy during The Boys and Gee. .

Great atmosphere throughout the concert, proud of HK Sones ^^

Edxmond Edxmond
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:21 PM

Sounds like it was epic. Looking forward to the pic !!

Twitter: @Edxmond
                                                                            Instagram: http://instagram.com/edxmond

xuanzee xuanzee
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=w-sy6QwtIOI

I found this..
Taeyeon picks up her dukong and say thank you!

And Jessica shouted "I LOVE DIM SUM!"

Omg... so cute..
Posted Image

JustinC JustinC
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

That video is hilarious! I love Dim Sum!!!!! lol!

The atmosphere at the HK concert was great.

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:26 PM

I am currently uploading to youtube, I'll link to my channel, how does that sound?

I'll post photos in a while, I snapped around 500 but only had a few that were worth posting @@. I am uploading them to photobucket atm

Posted Image

SNSDrule!!! SNSDrule!!!
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

I am currently uploading to youtube, I'll link to my channel, how does that sound?

I'll post photos in a while, I snapped around 500 but only had a few that were worth posting @@. I am uploading them to photobucket atm

Nice i am looking forward to it but by any chance u took the solo stage too?
uS0gl.gif

Call me Meng Huat

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

Nice i am looking forward to it but by any chance u took the solo stage too?

I'm not quite sure which solos I recorded, as some of them (Hyoyeon's) were early into the concert and at that time the guards were quite strict on photography. It wasn't until later when we could freely take our cams out (many even had DSLRs I regret not bringing mine)

Posted Image

liang1993 liang1993
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:08 PM

Wow this is great!! Looks like you've experience a lot from this HK concert and obviously you had so much fun! Ahh I wish I was there~ Just a question, how much is this "A1 ticket" that you bought?

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:46 PM

The A1 ticket was HKD $1680 :S

Pretty expensive since I'm still a student but it was worth it :PP

Posted Image

liang1993 liang1993
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:54 PM

Wow this is great!! Looks like you've experience a lot from this HK concert and obviously you had so much fun! Ahh I wish I was there~ Just a question, how much is this "A1 ticket" that you bought?

dreams.GG dreams.GG
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:42 AM

What was the view from A1 like?

Could you see everything clearly? Or were there blind spots?

Because it looked like you guys were in a ditch...haha

Stargazer.kl Stargazer.kl
  • Donors
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:48 AM

Hey, too bad we didn't have time to talk more at the concert. But looks like your A1 is not too bad, block B was a bit bad. The stage was REALLY high, so when I was the like line 3 in block B I can't see much of the stage, can't see main stage at all, and can't see the screen either. But we still have A LOT of fun shouting fanchant.

I regret not bringing my camera too, everyone around me was saying the security was really tight in the previouse CNBlue concert, but our section everyone had their cellphone out to take picture anyway.

I guess I'll post my fan account up later.

musicmint musicmint
  • Donors
  • 125 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:49 AM

looks like it was a whole lotta fun!!
i'm pretty jealous actually.. i admit~ xD
really awesome pictures!
great job to hong kong sones for cheering the girls on so well~
<p class='bbc_center'>"%20alt="%20alt=<br/><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif'><span style='color: #ff00ff'>S♥NE</span>, <span style='color: #00ffff'>Fanytastic</span>, <span style='color: #0099ff'>Locksmith </span></span></span> Chase me: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.twitter.c...usicmint'><span style='color: #66CCFF'>Twitter</span></a> | <a class='bbc_url' href='http://musicmint.tum...blr.com/'><span style='color: #66CCFF'>Tumblr</span></a><br/><span style='color: #ff33cc'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-size: 10px;'> </span></span></span><span style='font-size: 10px;'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://soshified.com...2252011/'><span style='color: #ff33cc'>Forever Yours (A Collection) | TaeNy</span></a> <a class='bbc_url' href='http://soshified.com...ck-home/'><span style='color: #ee82ee'>Back Home | TaeNy Ongoing</span></a></span></p>

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:51 AM

What was the view from A1 like?

Could you see everything? Or were there blind spots?

The view was very nice, excluding the fact that there was a cameraman with a huge video camera recording the show. But it was alright since I was at an angle. My friend suffered more though..

Hey, too bad we didn't have time to talk more at the concert. But looks like your A1 is not too bad, block B was a bit bad. The stage was REALLY high, so when I was the like line 3 in block B I can't see much of the stage, can't see main stage at all, and can't see the screen either. But we still have A LOT of fun shouting fanchant.

I regret not bringing my camera too, everyone around me was saying the security was really tight in the previouse CNBlue concert, but our section everyone had their cellphone out to take picture anyway.

My friend lined up on Saturday at 9:00pm and got a really nice location. His photos are much better than mine. Yea I also regret not bringing an extra battery, I had to watch my battery meter really closely.

Nice meeting you!!!

Posted Image

dreams.GG dreams.GG
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:54 AM

Yeah. I thought they would be heaps strict with photos and stuff after listening to what happened at CNBlue and Singapore.

But technically, it's not like they can do much if you are holding a camera in the middle of a standing section. Lol.

dreams.GG dreams.GG
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:55 AM

The view was very nice, excluding the fact that there was a cameraman with a huge video camera recording the show. But it was alright since I was at an angle. My friend suffered more though..

My friend lined up on Saturday at 9:00pm and got a really nice location. His photos are much better than mine. Yea I also regret not bringing an extra battery, I had to watch my battery meter really closely.

Nice meeting you!!!

Could you clearly see over to the far side of A2 as well?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing