Photo

[INTERVIEW] 080510 SNSD FanmeetingSECOND PART ADDED!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic
xekii xekii
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:32 AM

woahh..
that was fun. TaeNy is really funny.more TaeNy and YulSic moments.hahaha

Posted Image
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo,
to remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
to laugh whenever and however I want,
to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,
do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,
and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

xekii a.k.a pabbiicue

thuyty22 thuyty22
  • Donors
  • 199 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:30 AM

Aww I wish I could read the second part but
I dont have an account there. =[

tranceid tranceid
  • Donors
  • 632 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:13 AM

Hahahaha that gif is the cutest <3 OMG I wish I was really there in the fanmeeting >.< It looks like they had sooo much fun there T___T Especially when there's so much Taeny and Yulsic moments T___T Haha Sica sitting in Yuri's lap is gold <3

OMG that bear incident is just toooo adorable <3 I wish someone did a record ofo that scene..but cameras aren't allowed T___T It must be the best, and you prolly see the fans there laughing and giggling about it ^^;;;

Thank you very much for the translations <3 I'm so jealous of you coz you actually went to the fanmeeting T___T I really doubt now that SNSD will come to Sydney..but I'm still hoping ^^

--yuri-- *^^*

Posted ImagePosted Image
Banner+Avatar:xeudaemonic
지금은, 유리시대~!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

KsDreams KsDreams
  • Donors
  • 615 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:09 AM

OMG the last pic, the proof that umma is really buried when she is among the members. lol

Tahoma Tahoma
  • Donors
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:27 AM

Wow~~~
A lot of TaeNy and Yulsic moments. Really love there expression. When I read this, a lot of happy and comments happened to me but when I'm trying to reply I'm speechless hahaha

anyways, thank you very much for translated.

"I have a wish, please make my love stay forever." SNSD's 소원

lyly_flower2000 lyly_flower2000
  • Media
  • 2784 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:14 PM

lol when Sica said she alreaday changed her ideal guys, I just thought that was Yuri and vice versa. Both of them just stick on my head, can't get rid of it.
hahaha Sica is so much adorbale recently. Tardy for Tae cuz of lateness. How funny it is.
It looks like that there was someone anti fan of Tae and wanna destroy her reputation. I guess it had to be harsh. That's why she mentioned it at the fan meeting. Seriously he/she needs to stop doing stupid things like that. It's just so ridiculous and non-sense.
Man Fany never made me dissappointed w/ her funniness. Poor Sunny when she almost forgot SSGB and Fany cleverly reminded of it. Hahaha I totally can imagine how cute face Fany did w/ the charming eye smile.
RIGHT NOW!!!! IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION. I really wanna scream and cheer that phrase w/ the girls.
Soshi is just such an amazing girlgroup that I've never known. I'm really glad to know them, even though probably I will never have a chance to meet them, I believe in power of nine and follow them until the end.
Once is Soshi's fan, forever is Soshi's fan.

Posted Image
credit to Wenting

leezhezin leezhezin
  • Donors
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:22 PM

haha...the fanmeeting seems really fun..the fact that no cameras/videos were allowed inside gave the girls more space to show more of themselves. I'm sure the fans who met them there were so excited to look at the girls' antics. lol..pure teenage girls being themselves~
This is just what the fans need, but hopefully there would be an official video on it . LOL

Thanks for sharing !

♡소원♡

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Blinkies by Hyejin@Soshified Malaysia

지금은 소녀시대 . 앞으로도 소녀시대 . 영원히 소녀시대
It's now Girls Generation , Girls Generation for the future . Girls Generation Forever

KsDreams KsDreams
  • Donors
  • 615 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:50 PM

Oh the 2nd part!!! thanks a lot!

Ok I just love these girls.
Through the whole thing, I was just so touched by their teamwork, their friendship and just how much they love each other and SNSD. It's like everytime there is not the 9 of them, they'll keep thinking abt the missing members.

I hope they'll have an other fanmeeting and that it'll last longer cause it's obvious the girls were sad to leave, it was so short. T_T and like umma said, YoonA wasnt there.

I'm proud to be a SNSD's fan.

x1tzc1ndy x1tzc1ndy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:01 PM

AHH thank you for translating! this was beyond amazing.
the first part with all the taefany and yusica interaction, i was sitting in my chair squealing with laughter because it was all too cute! i couldve died right there basically :D
tiffany is so cute battling it out with sooyoung for the pink heart teddy bear..and now her adn taeyeons bear match!!!! ahhh <3
HAHAHAHH sooyoung effect, sica sitting on yuri's lap. all these cute moments i wish i couldve been there to see all this!
the second part was just amazing. the girls bonds with each other will never fade away, they're so close to each other,especially the hi five part..got me a bit emotional. and fany teared up at her last message :\ snsd loves their fans so much, and we, as fans, love them just as much if not more! love them forever =)

yuldori yuldori
  • Media
  • 1376 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:22 PM

woahhhhh
first part is the couples fan service
OMO sica on yuri's lap
taeny is such a caring wife <33
fany and her pink addtiction cant believe they did rock, paper, sissor on stage lol dorks
second part is love
Right Now its GG
but no YoonA T___T
the hi5 part is so emotional their bond is <3333
theyre all so close
wow they all mentioned 2nd album cant wait
sooo proud to be a fan of soshi
*scream* RIGHT NOW ITS SO NYEO SHI DAE *scream,eyes popped out*

thank you xoxo much for translation *bow* *bow*
amy rocks!!!!!

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:31 PM

Such an amajing translation ===) AMy I LOVE YOU <3333
OMG!!! Just reading your translation make me all excited xxD
TaeNy rulez yo!! I love when Fany tried to get the teddy bear with heart and made a couple bear with Taeng. About the snorting part when they said she only recieved confession, I can totally imagine how she did that lol
And YulSic~~ tsk tsk tsk so obvious now xxD Yuri is even proud of Sica's nice body <3
Love the part when they talk about what they did before the perf. Ther power of 9 indeed <3 [feel a lil bit incomplete since Yoona wasnt there =.='']

and Amy, just want to say it gain: Thanks so much for your translation! I love AMY!!

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

ninikins ninikins
  • Donors
  • 629 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:08 PM

waaahhh thanks sooo much for translating this!
wahahaah YulSic and TaeNy in action! <333
Sica sitting on Yuri's lap? i can totally imagine that
and when Taeng said that Fany lost baby fats because she's working hard and stuff, it made
me awwwww-ing TT_TT
and gaah the teddy<3 rock paper scissor lmao XD

OMG Taeng pursue them? waaahhh so brave XD and she never confessed to any1 yet?!
waaahhhh<33333 XDDDD

again, thank you soo much for translating!

Whenever, Wherever, Whatever

pooltides pooltides
  • Donors
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:31 PM

wow, that was an impressive translation! thanks much! haha i could totally imagine the insanity of the fans and the girls' reactions.

That's the beauty of snsd, right? They're pretty much themselves on camera so all their personalities show out even through translations =)

at first i thought it was going to be crazy hard to keep track of all 9, but it's quite easy actually! hahah of course that's because of soshisubs! big thanks to y'all!

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:38 PM

Thanks again, Amy, you're the best !

Awww, I fully agree on the comment about their big heart. I love how they can interact with the audience so much. We can feel the bond as well.

But what was that UFO thing about Taeyeon ?
I guess it's the same thing that happened to Jessica before ...

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

Twilight54 Twilight54
  • Donors
  • 715 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:18 PM

this is by far the best translation that i have EVER read!! EVER!!!

wow...all the moments r just awesome n i really wish that cameras
were allowed so that i could watch the girls n action but reading this
is better than nothing n i really can imagine how the girls are interacting.

also a thanks to myevery for givin such an awsome recap n Amy
4 the super awesome translation!!

TaeNy is <3!! they are so cute. Fany n Sooyoung fighting 4 the bear by playing
rock, paper, scissors is sooo cute!! haha....im glad that Fany won since now, she
got 2 have couple bears....as it should be!!

the video that they watched seems so cute n interesting! i wish i wuz there 2 watch
it too. n i def. see the competition b/w Fany n Sica even tho they aren't talking about
themselves. must defend ur wives!! im more proud of Taeyeon tho since she doesnt
really like doing the "cute" thing. most of the time, it comes natural!!

individual interviews were very nice. 2 bad Yoona wasnt there with them.
awwww.....Fany listens 2 piano! i consider that a bonding thing with the maknae
because they can listen 2 it together n its something that they both like 2 do. poor Fany.....nobody
is ever going to forget the wash thing.

these girls are so close. im glad that they do things together since i suppose they r
going 2 have individual activities 4 a lil while. its great what Sooyoung said about the hi-5
n the "fighting" cuz it tells me that they are used 2 being together n giving each other support.
im glad it feels awkward if they dont do it b/c that shows how close they are.

i feel really bad 4 Taeyeon cuz she has 2 deal with that person who is pretending 2 be
her while posting UFO messages. thats just low. i can only imagine how hurt she is inside
that somebody would do something like that but im really proud that despite that, she can
show a mature side and handle it well. thats just the kind of quality that a leader should have.
even tho i kno that person is not a part of this community, i would also like 2 ask them 2 stop
b/c thats rude n immature. its hard 2 b nice about a situation like that when all i wanna do is
scream at the person who is doing that.
TAEYEON FIGHTING!!!

these girls are awesome in every possible way n im glad that even tho i might not b able 2 see them
at times like this, i can still read about them n see them thru this translation so that i love them
even more! SNSD is so hardworking n down to earth, n sweet and im glad that i got 2 know
more about them n to just read about them.

THX AGAIN AMY!!!

Posted Image

Ashley Ashley
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:05 PM

This was so sweet~ I've spent the last 15 minutes sitting here and reading. Do I read slow?

I laughed at Sooyoung's effect. And the Yulsic and Taeny was so obvious ~ It's no wonder why their fans fall for them deeper and deeper. I'm super super excited for part 2. Man, I wish I was there!

And wow ~ Sica sat on Yuri's lap. Total fan service!

Posted Image
All grown up.

uhocheerio uhocheerio
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:26 PM

I love the gif! Sunny looks so cute in it xD Yay! A movie about to start :sweatingbullets:
Thank you so much for uploading this.
Thanks for the picture! I can see what the teddy bears look like lol I want to be at the fanmeeting =P
Yoona didnt attent? Snsd isn't Snsd without 9 members =[ Oh well, I am very happy that Yoona is getting her own show YAMD. She can show that she isn't just a singer but an actress too!
It was so funny when Fany and Sooyoung wanted Hyoyeon teddy bear. Fany pink obsession -.-' lol
There were a lot of Yusica and Taeny action going lol. I love how Sica sat on Yuri lap lol
It seems like Sica have given up on Taeyeon since she dont want to fight with Fany anymore. She move on and found Yuri lol
Omg so Seohyun was holding the staff member hand? I thought it was Taeyeon or Hyoyeon lol lucky person >.<
I think Hyoyeon was very honest about her answer about her relationship. Instead of running, she will hold his hand tightly xD awww...
Taeyeon and Tiffany must've worked very hard during their trainee years to loose that baby fat =P They are very hard working but need some rest too <3
I'm so happy that I am their fan too <3 I want to do their hand gesture lol
RIGHT NOW!! IT's GIRLS' GENERATION!!!!
Jessica and her sweet voice xD
Sunny : Don't cheat on us, ok? (I try not too xD)
The whole interview was hilarious and funny! There was some cute moments too! They are very dedicated to the fans <3 I am looking forward to your next album ^__^

Edited by uhocheerio, 13 May 2008 - 06:36 PM.

lovesnsd lovesnsd
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:43 PM

oh my that fan is so freakin lucky!? how in the 1st place do u get to go to a fanmeet like that? i wanna go too!

wow taeyeon lol that was a long ending speech there. who's that stupid fan who upped stuff she never wrote? lol the bear thing at the start was so cute! lol how come hyoyeon wasnt involved in the decision making lol. ha and the pictorial thing! ha them being embarrassed and stuff. hehe thats so cute! yes i do agree yuri has the best expressions! and sooyoung's music thing is so funny altho i dont really get it. and i dont get the piano thing with seohyun n tiff too lol. u mean there's a piano in their room?!

and HY with the date thing heh she's so cooL! other people would just run away, her bf would be so lucky! and sunny awwww i love the last part where she spoke quite alot. yes she needs to be more vocal!

thanks for this!
Posted Image

ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:29 PM

Gah! They were so adorable. I loved the Right Now its SNSD part with the fans! :D
Of course it was a pity that Yoona couldn't be there.
Ngaw Fany teared up? So adorable!
I can't wait for the nexy album!
thanks once again! :D

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

Nichole Nichole
  • Donors
  • 810 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:44 PM

aww..SNSD very 1st fanmeeting.. I wish I was there.. It seems like they had lots of great moments there.. TaeNy and Yulsic the most popular couple and also my most favourite couples... :p

- TaeNy - looking at each other pictorial picture with mouth open and full concentration.. They must be very proud of each other.. keke..

- Yulsic - YURI is SICA's cushion?!? hehe
- they seems to know each other well during each other individual interview..
- the moment sica said her ideal bf had changed, seriously the 1st thing that came into my
mind is YURI!! LOL

- Fany and sooyoung even did scissors rock paper games just for that PINK love cushion.. (wonder what will umma think about those kids) LOL
- SOOYOUNG effects?!?? sooyoung as usual will always said out something unexpectedly..

there are lots more great moments.. through this fanmeeting, i can see how strong their bonding are.. They won't do the 'HIGH 5' thing because Yoona wasn't there.. After reading this, I think I'm loving SNSD more than before.. my love to them is beyond anything now.. haha..

RIGHT N.O.W.. SNSD!!

thanks amy for the great translation..

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing