Photo

[INTERVIEW] 080510 SNSD FanmeetingSECOND PART ADDED!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic
lyly_flower2000 lyly_flower2000
  • Media
  • 2784 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:56 AM

omg the fan meeting was so hilarious w/ couples' action. It would allow camera in the interview to make other unlucky fans who could not go also enjoy it too. But anyway the fan meeting diary is that enough to make me crazy.

I can totally imagine how TaeFany and Yusica were in action and love during the interview. First Sica sat on Yuri's slap. I like "wow Yusic, too bad, u two make everybody jealous" lol. On the other side, Tae and Fany could not be beaten up by Yusic. So they just gave each other an admiration when each of them came up on the video. LOL they alreday have watched it many times but they still did the same expression when they saw it again. LOL Sunny was so cute to stand up when her pix came out. I bet she could not even think that was her on the screen.
But the second random point is Fany and SooYoung fought over the bear. LOL wth!!! The two girls were playing rock paper scissors to decide who possess the teddy bear. lol they were just like two little girls. If I were HyoYeon, I would not trade to anybody and keep it for myself but we all know Hyo is not a mean girl like that, and randomly Tae and Fany's bear become a couple. Hahahaha I really think Fany did it intentionally in order to match w/ Tae's bear even though she gets crazily over pink.
The third one is Sica showed a S-line and Sunny told her to stop, hahahah. Sunny was jealous of Sica's sexiness. Man I really wanna see Sica in that sexy pose. The fans probably got heart attack atm.
LOL Yuri and Sica will make the sexiest couple in bikini. hahaha they should try it some day. Don't get embarrassed yo. We all know how beautiful ur body is.
Fany and Tae are completely young compared to their age. They are just like those little kids who like playing and goofing around anytime there are chances.
The most hilarious part that I find is each of girl is prasing her parter, TaeFany and Yusica. lol Fany compliments her wife w/ the best cute expression but nowhere Sica popped up and praised her wife too. Hahaha I really can imagine that scene. LOL Sica Sica Sica we all know how perfect Yuri is, maybe I'm biased but in my thought Sica just beat Fany over it, lol. Seriously Sica was super adorable when saying sudden stuff like that. LOL so much TaeFany and Yusica in action.
Hahaha the first pait is already hilarious, I really can't wait for the 2nd part coming out.

Thanks Amy for translating the fan meeting diary. I know it took u a long time to translate it but always appreciate ur hard working. U are the best!!!!

Posted Image
credit to Wenting

SoRa SoRa
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:07 AM

Tiffany and Jessica are dedicated wife haha

TaeNy and YuSica cute cute

Miwa_Chan Miwa_Chan
  • Donors
  • 1254 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:40 AM

Sica sitting on Yuri's lap?
Gah~ And Taeny is being the usual Taeny haha xD Tiffany always getting hyper over Taeyeon and Taeyeon using Tiffany as her laughing post xD
Aww that's so cute Fany wanted the pink bear! couple bears? haha kinda like their hello kitty couple thingies? xD
Sunny's mentioning of the chicken or hamster pijamas haha we all remember those xD
lol Sooyoung with her lame jokes xD
Taeyeon...a huge snort xD I can imagine. She's so weird xD
The fans are funny haah with their replies xD
Taeyeon always comes in randomly while Tiffany is talking with her weird comments lol
I wonder what Taeyeon looked like making the cute face.
Ahh I really hope we'll be able to watch this meeting. Like I hope some channel recorded it xD

Thanks for sharing!

bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:27 PM

Note: You need to be logged in to view the links

Btw emo, the second part is up... [here] is the link.

Found some pics [here]

More here when they did "Right now it's SNSD" [here]

Maybe good idea to add to your translation :)

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:08 PM

Wow, this is like too good to be true. The fanservice, I mean.
It seems like it got straight out from a fanfic or something :lol:

The one thing that makes me sad the most was the fact that Yoona wasn't there.
She missed their FIRST large fanmeeting :( The fans, girls and Yoona must've felt bad.

Anyway, Amy thank you so much for doing this ! Such a translation machine.

Oh my god, I want to see all the pictorial photos now -.- we just keep on having small releases lol
Man, Yusica love was too much XD I bet the fans were like squealing. While they were being the hot PDA couple, Taeny was the innocent and cute one.

LMAO, what the hell, Sunny suddenly stood up ? So random haha.
(In all honesty, I think Sooyoung and Fany fought for the bear to be a couple with Taeyeon ! and ... the fan wanted to bite Fany o___O)
Ohhh, so Seohyun's partnet hand was a staff member, interesting. Now, the fanboys are gonna jump on every single manager possible maybe.
Soshi, food is still their #1 ! Ha, they always ask Sica to show her sexiness. (As someone would call her Sexica lol)

Damn ... Sooyoung has an effect now ? Now I don't believe in Sica's effect, it's a curse that every Soshi girl must go through every now and then. Fany and Soona's jokes can be lame lol

OMGGGOSH ! I want to hear Taeyeon's snort ! :( Now, I'm sad because I'd never hear it > : (
So she's the kind of type to go after them ? Wow, brave girl.
Awww, somehow, my love for Fany seems to grow after learning that she listens to piano music before sleeping ... I know, weird reason lol

Wow, Hyoyeon's reply was win. She doesn't want to hide her relation because it'd be weird, that's brave as well :) I'm glad she felt that way. The guy who's gonna be her boyfriend will be very lucky.
Sooyoung, she never fails to make me laugh with her answers. I never knew that music lessons could be that hard. I mean ... rearrange the nots ?! O_O Wow, indeed.

Once again ... they can't forget to mention food -.-

Taeyeon may lost her baby fat, but she still looks like a baby ! :p
TAENYSHIDAE ! TeTe always talks like a mother and husband lol Lucky Fany. (although she can be bullied by Tete, I think Leader has learnt her lesson, right ?)

LOL, after Sica's comment about Yuri, I definitely want to see something like this in the future :

Taeny VS. Yusica

Thanks again for doing this. I loved it.

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:09 PM

Gah, so lucky... the fans who received those teddy bears from the girls D:

taeyeonsig02.png

lettypuff lettypuff
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:49 PM

After I read the whole article, I really want them to allow letting cameras in. At least, I HOPE they will broadcasting it themselves ToT

I can't believe what I saw. Jessica sat on Yuri's lap!? That was quite a moment there.
I thought each of them has their own chair, lol.

And I can imagine how funny and cute was when Sooyoung and Tiffany fought over a white bear with a pink heart. I wonder why Tiffany didn't ask the bear from Taeyeon 'cause it might be easier to get, haha. Or she just wanted to have the one matched with Taeyeon's.

I can't wait for the 2nd part!!

speedyx speedyx
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2059 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:52 PM

omg wow...wish i was there lol I still gotta finish reading ti but thought id say a hearty THANK YOU!
I hope they air part of the fanmeeting...that would be awesome
"Cover him with a blanket and punch him." - Jessica

Shadow Shadow
  • Donors
  • 408 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:10 PM

Thanks for the article.

Dang.... I wish I could see Taeyeon snort...

lksmjcnt lksmjcnt
  • Donors
  • 451 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:49 PM

aww...thanks so much for the translation. i love the interaction going on between taeny and yulsic

SkyxCloud789 SkyxCloud789
  • Donors
  • 723 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:50 PM

haha...i seriously loved all the TaeNy moments and YuSica moments ^^ (cute...hehe) i was imagining the teddy bear fighting when i was reading it...seemed quite cute in my head lol and the pictorial watching ending with the big claps (especially from TaeYeon & Fany Fany Tiffany of course haha) well anywayz, I loved it and Thank you for the article...hehe can't wait for the 2nd part!! ^^

heart of joy heart of joy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:22 PM

LOL...you've translated even more than I can read in one session...haha! That's a super-duper long translation but a very FUN article to read. I love how the writer and translator projects the love couples to us.
Will come back after class to read the remaining half but I'm happy that the YuSica and TaeNy love is well and strong! Wished I could have seen all the private gigglings YuSica had when Sica was on Yuri's lap and I wonder if Tae Yeon had another one of her uncontrollable laughters...with Fany there to calm her down...lol
Excellent translation! :lol:

Posted ImagePosted Image
Yuri banner credit:crzsnwbdr...Soshi banner credit:ash_ryan@honey
av credit:amy.kim@honey

hazuki hazuki
  • Donors
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:57 PM

Oh.. Thank you for translating the fan meeting event. I squealed almost every sentence. They are so adorable. I can't wait the next part. I wish I could be like them, so free, fresh and fun :)

Posted Image

proud to be a S♡NE. Soshified is my number 1 source!

jingaling! jingaling!
  • Donors
  • 2773 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:15 PM

omg thanks so much for the translations.
too bad no cameras were allowed.
so no fancams >___<

지금은. 앞으로도. 영원히.

きっと誰もが希望を探して 全ての過去を旅した

小さなてのひら 集めた種から 花束になるように ♫

Firoen Firoen
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:54 PM

o.o
This is just so cool... I was smiling/laughing all the way...

... the GIF... LOL!!!

The pictures are cute... Soshi Fighting!!! Too bad Yoona couldn't come though... must be busy at work on yamd... XD

I wish I could see their short greetings... XD (But then I wish I could see the whole thing... so yea...)

Sica and Yuri... ahahahaha... I didn't actually see much of Yusica so far... but just reading that made me ROFL...

And of course Taeny couldn't be outdone... XD

Rock paper sciccors? HAHAHAHA... hahaha... what the hell... hahahaha... I can't help it... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I can actually imagine them doing that... and Hyoyeon just sitting there letting them do it... hahahaha... and imagining Tiffany happily hugging her new bear... XDD

Taeyeon's snort... haha... love it... (Just wish I could've seen it... haha...) and does Fany sound like she's jealous? :p

Taeyeon interjecting to help Fany... haha... losing baby fat... still... fany does look good... as well as Taeyeon... not to mention all the others also... (So sorry... I can't help it... :p)

Taeny and Yusica... hahaha... like fighting for who's the better couple...

Ah... just wish I could've seen this...

Thanks a lot for the translation... it's so damn cool... haha... waiting for the 2nd part patiently... :p

Thanks again! XD

Edited by Firoen, 12 May 2008 - 07:57 PM.

Posted Image
Blinkies by Hyejin@Soshified Malaysia
Me blog... here. Feel free to comment or something. XD

passmethewrinch passmethewrinch
  • Donors
  • 1005 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:06 AM

where do I start...
First, thanks for translating and sharing this with us!!!
Second, Yusica and Taeny <333!!!
Third, the pics are awesome!

Brb to comment on the second part...:D

Roxie Roxie
  • Donors
  • 1403 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:44 AM

Wow Hyoyeon wouldn't try to hide her boyfriend if she had one. lol. That's dangerous fro an idol...
She'd make good girlfriend.
The teddy bear trading part was cute. Thanks for sharing.
lol at the sneaky fan who snuck in a camera! :oops:

Posted Image
B E Y O N D nine
ⓒ crappynco & cream

chiara jasmine chiara jasmine
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:55 AM

thank you for quick report and translation.

The pink teddy bear thing is hilarious, and it's cute how they solve it by rock paper scissor thing.
Since it's kinda long article, I focus more on Taeyeon (since sadly Yoona was absent). It's surprising she hasn't confessed to anyone yet.
Over all, reading their answers and comments, I'm glad they're still having times being just young girls, you know, chatting and playing with others like that.

fernie fernie
  • Donors
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:52 AM

Thanks for the translation!!!!

gosh the fan meeting was WOW!!!
i wished i could be there...:(
the girls are so ute with their answer...esp SooYoung's LOL

so many TaeNY and YulSica moments~~~
really make me wish that they allow to take photos or short clips will be the best!!!
Posted Image

byzantine1010 byzantine1010
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2123 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:54 AM

ah omg this just made my day
i really love the YuSica and TaeFany
moments<3
and yuri playing tennis?! OMG we
have something in common now!
sweetie play with me(;

thanks a million :D
"I let my racket do the talking. That's what I am all about, really. I just go out and win tennis matches."
-Pete Sampras

Never discuss love with a tennis player, it means nothing to them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing