Photo

[INTERVIEW] 080510 SNSD FanmeetingSECOND PART ADDED!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic
shotblade1510 shotblade1510
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

thanks for the translating this..
i hope there are clips for this event..
it must be very funny to watch them...

Warrior Advance Warrior Advance
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:59 AM

Thank you for translating. It seems that it was fun. I wish that I would there.

Kid Kid
  • Donors
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:01 PM

that was an AMAZING translation, i actually felt like i was there at the fanmeeeting
(and i really wish i was, sounds like so much fun)
oh god, the teddy bears <3, and the girls <333
thank you so much for translating
연MARRY ME.

nurend nurend
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:35 AM

WOW.....
its a really amajjing interview
even you give their expression
Very Good Yo~

damn...i wasn't there
it looks so interesting

Posted Image Posted Image

theparkus theparkus
  • Donors
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:30 AM

thank you for finding and translating this for us!!!
man, i wish i were in korea... or able to go to a fan meeting ㅠ_ㅠ.... the transcript of the interview was awesome, theyre so adorable ^^` funny thing is that i could sooo totally picture them all in my head saying and doing all those things in the fanmeeting. they must be working hard on the second album from the number of times that they mentioned it. perhaps theyll release it around the same time as their anniversary? that would be awesome for us fans ^^. i really wonder tho how yoona is doing with the drama filming and all... she doesnt really get a break does she? poor yoona~ but shell be kinda wrapped up with that until it ends... does this mean that snsd will be left yoona-less until then? that would be sad.... ㅠ_ㅠ

passmethewrinch passmethewrinch
  • Donors
  • 1005 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:51 PM

First, our girls are the sweetest!
They love and care for each other and at the same time, they love and care for their fans.
What really touched me was that one could really see the 'soshi bond' here. They genuinely care for each of their members. There's no pride or greed or jealousy here...just love and caring. And as a fan, this is why I am drawn closer to soshi because I can see that they genuinely care for their art and their members.

The next thing that struck me was Fany's goodbye speech when she starts to tear up. She said "Thank you and thank you so much for all the strength that you give to all of us always." That made me think of all the bashing that antis (and some snsd fans) are doing (and have done) to her and I genuinely feel for her. She must feel so lonely and vulnerable being all alone in Korea and then the added pressure of all the bashing...gahh...it just frustrates me. So as her fan, I will try my best to support her and try to give her the strength to go on...Fany fighting!!!

This is making me emotional....

Thanks for sharing!!!

rayrain rayrain
  • Donors
  • 502 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:55 PM

Omg that was an amazing read!!! Gahh!! I'm so touched and amazed how united these girls are!
Reading this just truly softens my heart and feel very very proud of them. Looking back at where they were before and where they are now is such a major accomplishment and I'm oh so glad that I've it all happen.

Soshi-bond is by far what drawns most of us fans to these girls. They genuinely love and care for each other. I wish them the very best for their future endevours and I know that no matter hardships they go through fans like us will keep them strong and happy! Soshi-bond FTW!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm so proud of them!

Thank you for the great translated good!
It made my day =)

~ We're Nothing Without 9 ~

nick_lplin nick_lplin
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:23 AM

Nice work!!! Wish I was there...

yukinOrave yukinOrave
  • Donors
  • 2108 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:45 AM

oh yeah, i'm really waiting for the second albUm..
i really really want to bUy that but frst got to bUy the repackage(baby baby).. pwahah~
i hope someday i coUld go on their fanmeetings, by that time i'll be the happiest.. <3
i want to see some YULSIC & TAEBY live action as well.. LOL
bUt ofcoUrse i want to see them all, snsd hwaiting~ <3
and by the way thanks for translating this.. ;)
snsd go go go~
soshi fighting~
amy fighting~ xD
If 9 is all I have, I'm satisfied- - - - being a 소원 is written in my heart

Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

Were NOTHING without | 9 Girls 1 Generation9

mlight93 mlight93
  • Donors
  • 2981 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:52 AM

omg! just look at the first 2 pics!! TaeNy action!! XD thanks soooo much for translating!! i can just imagine Fany and Sooyoung playing rock, paper, scissors in the bg LOL they are soooo cute!! there were a LOT of TaeNy and Fany moments in here!! gaaahh i NEED to see a video of this! TT-TT but still, at least we have some pictures..SNSD is definitely the best!!! SNSD fighting!! :D

sherryberry66 sherryberry66
  • Donors
  • 4614 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:42 PM

late, but who cares?
soshi bond at its best here..
love how jetihyun said they couldnt just scream 'right now its snsd' because all 9 werent there =[
and i LOVE how random they were.. rofl sooyoung and fany playing rock paper scissors for hyoyeon's pink bear xD classic <3

and so much yulsic & taeny here!! they joke around so much and tease each other <3

and i was tearing up as i read the second part... really these girls have such a special place in my heart.. in all of our hearts... soshi <3 s'ones <3

thanks so much for translations !!!!

It's hard to put our love for the 9 in words, but Auratus does the best job of it. Forever 9.
We're Nothing Without 9. 没 有 9 我 们 什 么 都 不 是.

fallen.angel fallen.angel
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1973 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:03 PM

OMFG this interview completse my life O_O
so much yulsic moments its too cute :wub:
i wish i was here at the fanmeeting! RAWRRR T_T
these girls are to adorable :D

[Fanfic] Head over heels for Jessica Jung
http://soshified.com...showtopic=23527

Jessica; Onew's angel Hankyung's Super Girl KeySica = Barbie & Ken
Posted Image
Posted Image

I Love Yuri I Love Yuri
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:08 AM

Oh. This reply is very late. lol Actually I just discovered the Yulsic thread so I'm reading from page one. And I'm now at 45th!
I was laughing my ass of when they said to Yul(about the best stroke) = Doggie Paddle. lol
I also love how they interact with each other. It's simply amazing.

Everyday, I'm falling more and more for SNSD.
Yul is <3

SNSD forever!

clearsky clearsky
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:03 AM

Q. Last question to Taeyeon.. When do you feel that SNSD is really united as one?
Taeyeon: Before we do a performance, we always get together and say "Right now~ it's Girls' Generation!". I feel it then..

GO SNSD!!!!

These stunning lady girls you're watching behind me are, of course, Girls' Generation. And they're writing a new chapter not just for KPOP but for the entire global music industry. - Rhie Young Lim, CNBC
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

annievee annievee
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:36 AM

how i wish snsd can also go to my country.. held a fan meeting and personally meet them... *sigh* ksones are really lucky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing