• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic
KevinFany KevinFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:17 PM

thanks for sharing this fan account =)
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! Taeyeon came to Singapore!?
i totally missed this man! sigh~
but seriously those fans who tried to make the vacation for Taeyeon so uncomfortable are such bad fans...
by the way, i hope Taeyeon had a great time in Singapore. =D
love Taeyeon <3
Taeyeon hwaiting!

Fany, I think about you everyday. I really miss you! <3

Posted Image

Banners credit : ajae2600

Soshi's Brighter than Jewels, Fany Fany Tiffany

We're nothing without 9! ♥ Tiffany ♥

Billy Mays Billy Mays
  • Donors
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

If she wants to escape being harassed by fans, she should probably vacation somewhere outside of Asia next time. >_>

But good on her dad for protecting his daughter. +10 respect
IT HAS THE STRENGTH...TO PULL THE 500 TON HMS BOUNTY ACROSS OCEAN WATERS!
NOW THAT'S THE POWER OF MIGHTY PUTTY WOOD!

Posted Image

Adidaswbm Adidaswbm
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:26 PM

Poor Taeyeon ㅠㅠ
She was on vacation!!!
I hope she has a better vacation someday
Or actually, right now! In SIngapore I hear?? Hahah
And wow, you skipped school!
Then again, I would as well hahah
You're so lucky to have seen her!!!
As a Sooyoungster, I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess.
I will feed the shikshin and whenever she is hungry.
I will be as strong as an unbeatable tiger.
I will eat as much as I want despite what others say. I will cry if my heart wants too.
I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

Posted Image

mochi.tea mochi.tea
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:09 PM

Wow that is so cool that you got to be so close to her! I would love to see her just face to face that cute little girl!

Sooyoung'loves Sooyoung'loves
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:29 PM

i am a sg sone too, but i am not like those few.
I just sit in front of my com and wait for updates.
What for chase after her and disturb them?
It will only leave a bad impression on sg sones.
Posted Image

axelynx axelynx
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:39 AM

oh my GOD...poor taeyeon..she cant even enjoy her holiday...
arrhhh..
wish i could meet her sometimes...is it her exactly the same as in the vid or VS?

poor taeng..for all of the fans should hae giving her more time to relax lar..>.<

kevkevle kevkevle
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:52 PM

nice pic of her back. would of been better if it was from the front, wish i can see her in person

MaiMai! MaiMai!
  • Donors
  • 1192 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:14 PM

wow glad to see that you are a considerate fan! but I'm kinda angry at the guy that grabbed her.... glad her daddy was there to protect ^^ thanks for this acc

Nethril Nethril
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:35 PM

Thanks for sharing! Now the rant...

I'll never understand those crazies that go after famous people. As if paparazzi weren't bad enough snapping pictures of you all day, now you need a bodyguard because nutcases think your some sort of god, well goddess for Taeyeon. :D

They're people just like us!!!

Maxdy said it perfectly :)
(trimmed the quote down to get to what I was referring to)

The girls are also just like us. They just have that extra "fame" attached to them. When it's time for them to relax and chill out, give them the space. Pictures with them or autographs from them are totally depending on their current mood. I'm pretty sure u also wouldn't like ppl to grab u suddenly if u are also as famous as Taeyeon.

pureisa pureisa
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:00 AM

wah! so inconsiderate of that guy. i hope taeyeon does not have a bad inpression on singaporean and come here again soon...

arwinchristian arwinchristian
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:18 AM

that's so rude ! I don't like a fan like that.... but I wish I can see Tae Yeon face to face.... I wish..
<3 Tae Yeon , <3 Soccer

NvrWs NvrWs
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:53 PM

I Missed her... I couldn't get to see SNSD in singapore. Hope to see her coming again but she got a bad vacation this time...
SNSD FIGHTING!

kpopaddict kpopaddict
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1472 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:51 AM

Yeah. Imma Singaporean SONE. When SHINee came first to SG, it was seriously crazy. People stalked them after the fanmeeting. When their van was losing, fans crowded everywhere after they saw JongHyun;s blonde hair. i was there and it was really crazy. In the end, alot of shawols were disppointed. The security was partly to blame though.
But after we " kinda " disgraced ourselves, we have been learning how to behave e.g when BEAST, UKISS came. That was after Taeng came so yeah we still were crazy then. It is only because kpop is crazyhot here and SNSD is the queen of kpop.
I hope we didnt leave a bad impression and SNSD can come. If everything is organised, I think thousands of SG Sones can get to see SNSD. Nevertheless, I hope she enjoyed her "vacation: here and I would like to apologise to TaeYeon's family or Sones who are upset over this matter.
Its over alr, better not dwell on it much.

Posted Image
b;pandagirl

xbobaRAWR xbobaRAWR
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:21 PM

awesome encounter! wish i could see taeyeon >.> stupid guy grabbing her. pisses me off thinking about it. who in their right mind would do such a thing? i know she's an idol, but she's like any other girl out there. no girl deserves being grabbed by a stranger. would've stopped him if i was there. oh well. thanks for sharing :D hope u see taeyeon n the other members soon :D

asdqwe asdqwe
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:03 AM

I wanted to go down to flyer to catch a glimpse of her but thinking of the number of fans there.. Don't think I could get close.. But what is the problem with those 'outstanding' fans..
shes sooo cute when she has her hair knot hanging from the top down to the side, like how it was when they proformed during the special force opening

skynarr skynarr
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:28 AM

Thanks for the fan account, its kinda sad some people go a lil over board. well as long as she had a good vacation :P.
you dont go grabbing anyone,just not right. still a good encounter with taeyeon ^^

fans for snsd!

Sundara Sundara
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:05 PM

Huhu.. Poor taeYeon , She didnt even Enjoyed Her vacation in SG
because of the stalkers and photographer that keeps following her..

Miszhy Hikaru Miszhy Hikaru
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:21 AM

those black sheep's were so RUDE! how DARE they treat TAEYON noona like that .. tsk tsk! they must respect or even pay attention to their attitude .. thanks for sharing anyway .. don't skip classes again *Lol i might as well skip my class if i hear a news like that :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Miszhy Hikaru, 10 August 2010 - 02:22 AM.

a Soldier of Nine and a full-pledged SUNSHINER!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

credits:iGummy [click 4 sigs]
miszhy (조 마리) is a Sunshiner!
on a long hiatus T.T [Facebook][Photobucket][Twitter]

uniz06 uniz06
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

poor taeyeon!!!

how dare him to grab taeyeon....

Sica-Jjang Sica-Jjang
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:52 AM

Thanks for the fan account. Since it's probably her first time to Singapore, we may have really create a bad impression for her towards Singapore.

To all SG sones who are carried away: I can understand you are excited and your eagerness to see her, especially close up.(Of course, I would be over the moon too!) However, please understand it's hard enough for her to spend time with her family, not to say a holiday, we should make her feel at home and let her enjoy her stay here. She deserved a good break! Stalking is not the way to go. Idols like fans who are good-mannered and civilised but HIGH during their concerts :) So we should be like that so she will like us more. Oh well, just don't do it again.

P.s. To the guy who grabbed her: Do you even have common sense or you have problem in hand-eye coordination?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing