[01.06.10] Taeyeon, the elusive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic
kahhengkaya kahhengkaya
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:15 AM

Today was very tiring but i guess it was worth it?
Woke up thinking it will be just like any other day when i got on Shoshified
and found out that Taeyeon is in Singapore. SINGAPORE?! Skipped school
without thinking about anything else. I called up my friend and we planned
to find her and catch a glimpse of her and to feel her presence. :D :D :D

It was 2.30p.m, we were on twitter when we saw "[confirmed] taeyeon @ singapore flyer ] "
We spazz for a few minutes and rushed down. On the way there, we saw students carrying
SNSD posters and RDR albums running and screaming " FLYER, FLYER! " I detest
these fans. Taeyeon is on a vacation! You think she will have time to sign your albums,
even if she did then the other fans would want one to. She doesn't have time to entertain
us.

Finally upon reaching our destination, we see flocks of fans running up to the third floor,
which was the loading bay, the area where taeyeon would be upon completing the ride. We
stayed at the second floor, our goal is just to see her from afar and not to scare her or
anything. And taeyeon appeared. Instant orgasm. Wait... =/ That's the best way to put it.
This is how the loading bay looks like.
Posted Image

You can see taeyeon but stupid balcony thing! YOU WILL PAY!!! The father is in red. The
moment she stepped out. Some of the fans started shouting " TAEYEON! ", instead of sounding
like fans, they sound like a bunch of angry mob. All the fans were freaking blocking
her way and continued shouting. I DON'T GEDDIT! Why? Why must you block her way and shout
directly to her face? Don't know who they are. I hope hayeon is ohkay after all the shouting.
Posted Image

She disappeared. Couldn't see her after that. But then something AWESONNNEE happened! She
reappeared directly below us! I spazzed, i took out my camera but it was taking freaking
long to boot up. All the fans starting running after her. Out of nowhere some freak went up
and grab her. What the heck??? Why would you do that??!? The father pushed that freak aside
and put his arms around her to protect her. And they hurried up the bus.
( captured after the freak grabbed her, Top left hand corner )
Posted Image

It was not funny at all. I went down to see if i can see her in the bus or maybe wave or
something. She looked pissed off or =/ , the father then draw the blinds and the bus drove
off.
Posted Image

It doesn't stop there for the fans. The ran after the bus as if running > driving. Funny.
Well Singapore is a great place. Hope she doesn't judge the fans here based on the few black
sheeps. :D come back soon but please do not come in october - november, we're having our
national exams and we don't want to skip it!
I read some Twitter post stating this ' I have connections with taeyeon and she said she's not
pissed at all. Just feels sorry for her family members '. Phew, crisis averted.

Edited by kahhengkaya, 03 June 2010 - 02:27 AM.

iearth iearth
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:55 AM

I was so worried when i heard that she looked pissed.
I don't want her to have a bad impression of us fans here! ):
I admire you for just wanting to stand and watch her from afar^^
you're a true fan!
those people turn me off too.
just like the rude people at the oh joonsung drama concert
who left after SHINee was done performing
i swear, i screamed even louder after that just to make up for the whole chunk of missing people

i literally screamed when i found out taeyeon was in singapore.
was planning to stalk her, but i was grounded.
so... ah well(:
I'll definitely catch you next time you come to singapore,
just wait for me, taeyeon-ah!^^

Posted Image

-KeroRo- -KeroRo-
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:02 AM

Huhu.. Poor taeYeon , She didnt even Enjoyed Her vacation in SG
because of the stalkers and photographer that keeps following her..

juvefang juvefang
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:26 AM

Poor taeyeon?i wish she could have a wonderful vocation.
But now i hope she will not be angry with SG sones.
They just love you too much

zXiAoWeLxZ zXiAoWeLxZ
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:54 AM

hais~ feeling damn bad for taeyeon and the family to choose singapore for a vacation!! tis kind of thing happen!!! zzz... hope she dun angry~

mrtoad mrtoad
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:05 AM

damn those clowns.... can even tell wat school from the uniform man.. finally she comes here and they go and do that
wats that fella thinking man?! wanna give him a piece of my mind if i could.. totally agree.. saw the vid on youtube and the way they were screaming was scary and sounded so wrong.
hope she logs on to soshified and sees that those few were the black sheep.. T_T y did she come just when i leave the country

kpoop kpoop
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:41 PM

omo wahh..you skipped school for her?..i guess LOl shoot i would too do the same thing too keke
WTQWEEF damn right what freak would do that to tae tae run up to her and grab her
keep your kool mang

Posted Image

Jeff09 Jeff09
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:06 PM

i feel very bad for taeyeon as she came here for vacation
with her family and she was being stalked and futhermore
being startled by a people who grab her hand. Poor Taeyeon :(
Well just hope that she will not take it to into the heart about what
happen yesterday. And hope she will not be angry.

Edited by Jeff09, 01 June 2010 - 09:12 PM.

wonntuan wonntuan
  • Donors
  • 459 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:18 PM

Wow, I don't get it with those type of fans. I mean, if your really love Taeyeon wouldn't you want her to have a good vacation? The poor girl works all year round and she FINALLY have some free time but she gets invaded.. I know people get excited to see their favorite idols but geez come on get a grip people, seeing her from a distance should be good enough, she doesn't need a group of people screaming at her.

Posted Image

zhehao zhehao
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:20 PM

I salute you bro.
Thanks for the fan account. I really hope she isnt piss off.
Screw that guy who grabbed her! Damn it!

zhehao zhehao
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

omo wahh..you skipped school for her?..i guess LOl shoot i would too do the same thing too keke
WTQWEEF damn right what freak would do that to tae tae run up to her and grab her
keep your kool mang

LOL.I think i would skipped too if the lecture i had on that day wasnt important!

Centimetres Centimetres
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

Ahh ...
I wanna see our dear Taengoo too ...
I think instead of shouting for Taeyeon, i would shout into my friend's face LOL.
Seriously, cant they just let the family enjoy.
They rarely get vacations, and they hardly come to Singapore yea.
Just catch a glimpse of her, take a picture and leave.
Those stalkers should put themselves into her shoes.
You would feel uncomfortable if groups of people is following you everyday.

No offense, just my own opinion :)

tumblr_m4k3pmurm31qlle7ro4_250.gif

♔ You are my Yooniverse ♔

num123 num123
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:23 AM

sones can manhunt taeyeon, sones also can manhunt the man who grabbed taeyeon, no?

huixianloves huixianloves
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:44 AM

The person who pulled Taeng isnt in the photo right?
I was there too, and I was pretty calm. The fanboys there were really rowdy and crazy. They were shouting when Taeng came out of the flyer. There was this guy who was holding around 10 Oh! albums! Seriously, did he think it was a fansigning event?!
Anw, yay, you got to see Taeng :)

Posted Image
Cr: Haydenstar
Sunny lights up my Life!
써니 넌나의영원한햇살

kaeshin kaeshin
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:35 AM

Oh my gosh! Why did the fan have to do that, oh poor taeyeonnie :( i hope you're fine. Oh dear, i hope the image of spore sones are not ruined.
Posted Image

FateNanoha FateNanoha
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:39 AM

Even if it wasn't Taeyeon the guy grabbed.
It's still rude to grab any girl on the street like this.
I mean, where are your manners.
Imagine the amount of shock when she was grabbed.
It's definitely not a nice thing to do, especially to the idol you love so much.
Posted Image

pooopz pooopz
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:42 AM

omg myd dear fellow SG sones. Please do not go so crazy and stalk the poor girl like no tomorrow :( She needs her rest and shes here on vacation so let her have some peace. let her be a normal person now. get a grip of yourselves pls! we do not want them to think badly of sg sones.

peace out

Rhyce Rhyce
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:45 AM

After reading that a crazy fan grabbed taengoo. Blood just rushed to my head and i felt mad, like WTF, do you even have to do that, on strangers you would even hesitate to do that and to an idol you look up to. Thats just a no no.

Im just sad for Taeyeon, she wasn't able to fully enjoy her vacation with her family because of fans ruining it but good job to you guys, you know when to draw the line. Thumbs up.

Taedorkable Taedorkable
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:54 AM

hai ...i actually want to get a glimpse of her , but i think that i will see her when she comes back to singapore offically =D

Posted Image

TAEDORKABLE

maxdy maxdy
  • Donors
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:06 AM

thanks for the fan account.

great news for us singapore sones, but the action of the idiot was truly un-fanlike. i can understand if anyone, as a fan is feeling very excited to see her in ur homeland (cos i also was quite excited. haha) but if u seriously wish to take a picture with her, i'm sure she wouldn't deny u a picture unless she really feels tired from all the touring since i have read accounts where she posted for photos with young fans in Universal Studios and accounts where she agreed to take pictures and gave out autographs.

if u have watched this video, u should understand that even for a celebrity, they wish to have a personal life as well.

so, as a fellow SG sone, I would like to tell all other SG SONEs: The girls are also just like us. They just have that extra "fame" attached to them. When it's time for them to relax and chill out, give them the space. Pictures with them or autographs from them are totally depending on their current mood. I'm pretty sure u also wouldn't like ppl to grab u suddenly if u are also as famous as Taeyeon.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
credit:loser kid

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing