Photo

[01.06.10] Taeyeon, the elusive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic
dancifiedme dancifiedme
  • Donors
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:13 AM

erm. i know everyone is talking about the incident and stuff but i would really love to read a fan account that describes TAEYEON and only taeyeon. Like how she looks in real life, how she responds to the fans and stuff like that. Not just focusing on the incident which gets every sone so pissed off. I hope to read something nice!

Posted Image
__________________________________a person whom i look up to

FateNanoha FateNanoha
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:19 AM

I wonder if she tried all the local delicacies.
Probably durians will scare her away. Haha :)
After all, she's here on a vacation right?
Wonder what she was looking forward to in Singapore for her to choose Singapore as her vacation destination.
Posted Image

kahhengkaya kahhengkaya
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:02 AM

erm. i know everyone is talking about the incident and stuff but i would really love to read a fan account that describes TAEYEON and only taeyeon. Like how she looks in real life, how she responds to the fans and stuff like that. Not just focusing on the incident which gets every sone so pissed off. I hope to read something nice!

Something nice.. hmm i think the only people that actually got up close with taeyeon is those people at the universal studio. Something nice about taeyeon is that she didn't create a scene or anything with that freak who grabbed her. I mean if someone were to just come up to you and grab you, you would stop to scold them or something right? That's how she responded to that fan, by walking away. So that shows taeyeon is a really nice person. Another explanation for that is maybe because she's rushing off to somewhere fun? The night safari? The Zoo? I think she did have fun in singapore, the only major thing that happened was at the flyer. So she probably had alot of privacy time with her family. Cause after the flyer everyone was clueless where to go next. And the day before, she seems to be enjoying universal studio.

jeky jeky
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:14 AM

thanks for the fan account! :D

whoa! that just proves how popular SNSD in Asia! but still, the girls have their personal lives to. i guess it is okay to cheer for taeyeon, but to actually invade her personal space is a bit extreme. i hope that taeyeon would still enjoy her stay in singapore! :D

♥♥sone nationalist♥♥R.S.Ar SooHyo Dance Battle Division - Lt. jeky

ava by: jinho, sig by: cream

Posted Image

Vincent Ong Vincent Ong
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:19 AM

I wanted to go down to flyer to catch a glimpse of her but thinking of the number of fans there.. Don't think I could get close.. But what is the problem with those 'outstanding' fans... Vacation with her family in SINGAPORE was something that was suppose to be nice but being surrounded by fans who didn't respect her privacy.. Hope Singaporean fans didn't leave a bad impression for her or else... God knows whether will SNSD ever cme back again...

Blinknova Blinknova
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:55 AM

Salutes to you fellow SG sone. ^^
I respect your actions, and they are totally what I would have done too =D Observing from faraway, without affecting them. Not excessively either of course, or it will turn into 'stalking' xD

I really cannot stand those people who keep bugging her. If she's here for an official fan-meeting, then sure, i guess it would be normal for fans to follow her around a little. But seriously, Taeyeon is on a VACATION, away from her job, to enjoy herself. I do not comprehend how some fans cannot understand the fact that when people are taking a break, they'd rather be left alone, doing what they want -.-

Celebrities are humans and need their privacy too. Please let her spend what little free time she has with her family. Also, since when was it socially acceptable to grab another person whenever you want -.- The behaviour of that fan was really disappointing.

Hmm there needs to be a sone 'Code of Conduct' somewhere on this forum =X (if there already is one, it needs to be emphasized xD) I seriously hope that this kind of behaviour does not happen again... It really leaves a bad impression of us, and it would also be unfair to the rest of us sones who have been waiting patiently for them.

I hope she enjoyed her stay in Singapore..
Please ignore that ridiculous incident and come back to Singapore ^^ (hehe and please invite the rest of SNSD too =D)

Edited by Blinknova, 02 June 2010 - 06:56 AM.

Soshified Zhen Soshified Zhen
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:12 AM

Sadly , taeyeon was upset . But it's a bad thing that she came to singapore where singaporeans are having mid-year holidays . Those who saw her should have just be happy and enough. Let her have her holidays :) , anyway ty for the fan account!
Btw , i like number 9 for some reasons.

FateNanoha FateNanoha
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:31 AM

I don't think she was very upset as I saw in the Twitter post from someone.
Pardon, I have got really bad memory, but it should not go unnoticed if you search around for it.
Posted Image

whyisfirehot whyisfirehot
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:52 AM

its cool you gotta see Taeyeon!
i was overseas when she came..........
kinda brushed past shoulders with her, not literally, because she left ytd, and i came back today..
anyway i think its very honourable that Taeyeon and family chose to visit Singapore for vacation instead of other countries.
it is like their own personal choice, not like arranged by the company or something.
so i'm kinda glad.
and i think she probably came because of Universal Studios (and chose to do so during the short break, maybe she knows SG is small and takes only 2 days to tour around)
well all in all i'm really depressed i missed the chance of standing on the same ground and breathing the same air as her (and it was so rare, and how long have SG SONES waited for this?!?!)
and some of the overexcited SG SONES prolly scared her, giving her a not so good impression (?)
but still i hope she'll come soon! pretty please!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Proud to be a BlackSone (:

rasmundo rasmundo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:26 PM

Arggh..so near yet so farr!.. Why won't they come to malaysia..If I wasn,t too busy working and have my own car..I would've drove all the way to Singapore juzt to see Taeyeon..Love her and the other girlz.
[img]http://http://wonkyfied.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/black_soshi_teaser_.png?w=420&h=331[/img]

FateNanoha FateNanoha
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:51 PM

So according to all the rumours, she should be back in Korea now?
Can't contain my excitement for their Japan promo!
Posted Image

DnKenneth DnKenneth
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

Awww. She seemed pissed. She's never pissed.
Those SONES are mean.
Hope she has a good vacation. Well deserved.

iiop iiop
  • Donors
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

This is huge misunderstanding and it's misleading.
Can you please edit your post?
No one pulled/grabbed TY.
The fancam below was taken by a fan there. She said after TY glared at the guy who flashed the cam in front of her, no fans were near to her and TY and her family went onto the bus right away.
Clearly, no one pulled/grabbed her before she board onto the bus.
Got pics also showed that her dad was always by her side so who dares to pull/grab her. I believe some fans from faraway see wrongly.

Video credit to Sherry Wong.

Monya Meow Meow Monya Meow Meow
  • Donors
  • 2713 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:59 PM

I understand how fans get all excited when they see their favorite idols.
But seriously, why even try to grab her ?
Taeng may be more scared than pissed but her dad must be fuming :realmad:
But then again, was she even grabbed ? According to iiop, Taeng wasn't grabbed.
I have no idea what really happened.

9flvP.pngCIEJV.png

Cr. Sunyeonie

iiop iiop
  • Donors
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:26 PM

I understand how fans get all excited when they see their favorite idols.
But seriously, why even try to grab her ?
Taeng may be more scared than pissed but her dad must be fuming :realmad:
But then again, was she even grabbed ? According to iiop, Taeng wasn't grabbed.
I have no idea what really happened.

100% sure! No one grabbed her.
I asked the fan who was right there, she saw the whole situation and she said TY was angry at the guy who flashed his cam in front of her and NO ONE went near to her after that, her family was surrounding her and all fans were a distance away from her.
Some people spread false news. This is serious matter if someone really grabbed her but not true at all.
A fan said someone grabbed her before she board onto the bus, but you can see in the video that she and her family board onto the bus together.

iiop iiop
  • Donors
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:27 PM

A fan who took down the video (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9t3BW9kOKlQ) told me No one pulled/grabbed TY. She was near to TY at the 1st level where TY was about to leave the place. She said "apart from some fans who screamed and one guy who flashed his cam in front of TY, No nobody grabbed her at all. Her family was surrounding her, along with some of the people from the flyer and all fans were a distance away from her, even when we were quite close to her, nobody mobbed her or tried to do anything to her".

kevkevle kevkevle
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:10 PM

shes sooo cute when she has her hair knot hanging from the top down to the side, like how it was when they proformed during the special force opening

tommo tommo
  • Donors
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:10 AM

thanks for the fan account!

very unfortunate for Taeyeon~

But wow so lucky got to see Taeyeon, if she ever come to Australia i'd skip work in a heartbeat XD

William1992 William1992
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:17 PM

The moment i heard Taeyeon is in Singapore i was very excited. I called my friend and we rush down to the town, in hope to take a glance at our leader. Although we were disappointed as we didn't managed to see her, we hope that she enjoy her stay in Singapore despite all the incidents.

iamrold iamrold
  • Donors
  • 593 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:37 AM

What was the feeling? Taeyeon's presence must be out of this world..
If I would see that fan I would Punch him/her! haha! Just kidding..
That WASN'T FUNNY!
Why shout Taeyeon's name she already knew it..
Nice story.. I would skip class too if that happens :D

Posted Image
credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF
Facebook Twitter

Posted Image
★The Taectionary★
[/url]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays