Community Status Updates

Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

oh yeah.they did.lol.what mr.taxi?the new one w/ the new cover??they said it has the same songs and there's no new about it except the photocards and the cover.lol.
Dec 06 2011 01:56 AM
Photo

Taengdydorkysonekath

ah i see.. your parents must be really love you kath haha... so are you going to buy the mr.taxi album too ??
Dec 02 2011 07:26 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

oh.hahaha.Its just that I don't have any brothers or sisters.Im an only child that's why sometimes I can get what I want.lol.yah!even my friends don't know how to buy online.lol.hahaha.
Dec 02 2011 01:13 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathtaeny lover

oh really!!?yey.hahaha..I can't wait for you to listen to it:D oh.hahaha.too bad..but I wish next year they will release another album for us..do you know that they have another album now the Mr.taxi album but has a the boys and eng.version of mr.taxi?I was really shock and the cover of the album is so cool:)
Dec 02 2011 01:11 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathsnsdazzled

yeah!congrats unnie:) yep.yep.yep chocolate is the best thing in the world.kekeke.ooh..you must be really tired...what year are you now on college??
Dec 02 2011 01:07 AM
Photo

snsdazzleddorkysonekath

yep. thank god I passed! ^__^ chocolate is the best thing right...? hehehe... since it's the new semester, it gets tougher... so I can barely rest well. >.<
Dec 01 2011 11:22 PM
Photo

taeny loverdorkysonekath

don't worry ssaeng they said that my album already they delivered n it'll arrive in 7/24 hours kekee I can't wait to listen n watch it lol aigoo I think on that date they have concert in SG dear HAHAHA xD
Nov 28 2011 03:39 AM
Photo

Taengdydorkysonekath

ugh... you're jjang , looks like you're rich sone hahaha... you've to try to buy it online kath.. try to ask your friend whose knows how to ordering online.. haha
Nov 27 2011 03:34 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

ooh..yeah!Taeyeon is the best of the best.lol.yep i wanna buy Japanese.dvd and their photobook but I dunno where I can buy those.kekeke.It haven't sell here in malls..and ya' know I don't know how to order online.hhahah
Nov 26 2011 08:07 PM
Photo

dorkysonekathtaeny lover

yeah.so I hope the album that you ordered came soon.kekeke.oh.march 9.lol.I hope that they'll have their comeback on march.kekeke.
Nov 26 2011 08:04 PM
Photo

dorkysonekathsnsdazzled

oh really???!!!yey!!I'm glad that you passed your exams!!:)))) hahaha.yeah.I think its great to have smart friends.lol.yep chocolate is my life.lol.oh.you must have a rest so you can have more energy to study:DDD
Nov 26 2011 08:02 PM
Photo

snsdazzleddorkysonekath

hey guess what! I think your words work. kekeke... I passed my previous exams. :D nerd friends? lol... that is so... funnily cute. kekeke... chocolates. yummy! :) my semester 4 started a week ago and it's already tiring. T_T
Nov 25 2011 07:02 AM
Photo

taeny loverdorkysonekath

well if i already get my 3rd album I'll curious too like u ssaeng HAHAHA wae I think it won't that long coz it's nearly on december lol aigoo ssaeng when it's ur birthday ^^
Nov 23 2011 07:20 AM
Photo

Taengdydorkysonekath

my poster is yuri... yes yes yes taeyeon is the best lol.. btw are you going to buy the photobook and japanese concert dvd's ??
Nov 22 2011 05:58 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathtaeny lover

no for me it's still he's fault.lol.you're not curious eh?uhmm..well maybe if you get their 3rd album you'll be excited for their 4th album.keke.I guess next year would be too long for me to wait..kekeke.hope on my birthday they can release another album.lol.
Nov 21 2011 06:38 PM