Community Status Updates

Photo

dorkysonekathtaeny lover

oh,hahaha,I think you should spend your time by sleeping and eating,keke,that's what I'm doing whenever I got bored,lol,my school was fine still studying and I can't wait to step on stage and graduate and become as freshman college,,kinda nervous,haha
Jan 22 2012 03:38 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

yep,I know Uno card but I don't know how to play it,lol,HAHA,
Jan 22 2012 03:34 AM
Photo

snsdazzleddorkysonekath

well... let's just say I'm barely hanging on in my course. hahaha... I planned to change my course once I get into degree but my mum says I should just stick to my course because it has been my dream since I was a kid to be in this course. shouldn't have dreamed about this course. LOL. :D ah. Taeyeon. I disapprove of your realoresent you wanted! hehehe...
Jan 16 2012 02:03 AM
Photo

taeny loverdorkysonekath

ssaeeeng anyyeong ^^ aigoo I think I don't need that ssaeng coz I already finished my exam so I'm free now from collage stuff HAHAHA xD yep I'm in my vacation now but I don't know what to do to spend it >.< yeah u too dear :D so hows ur school ssaeng ? are u already have exams yet?
Jan 15 2012 02:23 AM
Photo

Taengdydorkysonekath

really ?? its uno card game.. you know uno right ??
Jan 11 2012 03:13 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathtaeny lover

you should drink energy juice!!!kekeke,oh really??that's great you'll be free this time,but why?it's your vacation already??hope you'll be fine on your school.kekeke.
Jan 11 2012 01:40 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

yup.I loooooove gifts!lol.hahaha.bbq????wohooo!my favorite!:))) what kind of card games??:)
Jan 11 2012 01:33 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathsnsdazzled

hahha.really??but it seems like you're not getting a hard time on your course.hahaha.then why you didn't chose another course again??:)yep,I got what I want but not the real ones,'cos all I want is Taeyeon!!!!hahaha
Jan 11 2012 01:32 AM
Photo

snsdazzleddorkysonekath

amazing? lol. I'm dying in this course. hahaha... ah... you got what you wanted? that's awesome! ^__^
Jan 05 2012 08:28 PM
Photo

Taengdydorkysonekath

gifts ?? woah daebak.. im just spending it at my friends with bbq'ing and playing cards game :)
Jan 02 2012 07:16 AM
Photo

taeny loverdorkysonekath

yeah u right ssaeng I'm feel so really tired :( but don worry aftr this week I'll free from school ssaeng kekee ^^ thank you dear I wish u too and succes in this year Love u more :*
Jan 02 2012 06:47 AM
Photo

dorkysonekath

Have a wonderful 2012 guys!!!:)))
Jan 02 2012 04:53 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathtaeny lover

oh!merry christmas and happy new year too unnie!!hahaha.that's fine:) seems like you're really busy,you must be really tired:| you should make some rest for yourself:)))take care unnie,hope our 2012 will be sooooo good:) I love you:)
Jan 02 2012 04:52 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathsnsdazzled

woooooh.your course is kinda amazing:D oh really?beach.wow,mine is we went out anywhere and go get some gifts from my parents.lol.they bought me what I want for christmas.hahaha.
Jan 02 2012 04:49 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

oh..it's kinda late..my christmas day is sooooo fun and happy!lol.I got many gifts.hahaha.how about you oppa:)
Jan 02 2012 04:47 AM