Community Status Updates

Photo

taeny loverdorkysonekath

ssaeeng MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR dear \(^0^)/ ssaeng I'm very sorry for my late replay coz I stuck with a bunch of homewrok n exams this past few weeks >.< I wish this year will be a good year for u GBU always LOVE :* <3
Dec 31 2011 09:48 AM
Photo

snsdazzleddorkysonekath

you're welcome my dear. :) oh. TESL is Teaching English as Secong Language. :) my christmas? it was fun. my family and I went to the beach at night to celebrate it... hows yours? :)
Dec 29 2011 02:20 AM
Photo

Taengdydorkysonekath

no problem kath.. me ?? it started on 24th of december.. how was your christmas day ??
Dec 26 2011 06:59 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

sorry for the late reply oppa.kinda busy this holiday.lol.my holiday started last dec.19 lol.how about you??:)
Dec 25 2011 07:18 PM
Photo

dorkysonekathsnsdazzled

hehe.thanks unnie,TESL?what's that? anyway how's your christmas?;))
Dec 25 2011 07:16 PM
Photo

snsdazzleddorkysonekath

and I want you to be happy too. :) my course is TESL...
Dec 16 2011 11:02 PM
Photo

Taengdydorkysonekath

yeah i know.. lol btw when your holiday starts ??
Dec 16 2011 08:57 PM
Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

I don't know I'm still thinking because they still don't sell it here and I dunno how to order on net.lol.I'll gonna buy the repackage if they'll gonna sell it here on malls.hahaha.
Dec 16 2011 04:49 PM
Photo

dorkysonekathtaeny lover

oh that's ok unnie.you better study first:) oh really?that's good but I like more The boys,Oscar and say yes:D I wont buy it too because there's nothing new about it except the cover and the mr.taxi and another photocard.lol.I want a 4th album.lol:DDD
Dec 16 2011 04:47 PM
Photo

taeny loverdorkysonekath

ssaeng sorry for very late replay coz I'm still busy with my collage T.T yeah i already listen it n my favorite song is the boys and vitamin lol yep i know ssaeng but I think I can't buy the album sigh -___-" are u plan to but it ssaeng ?
Dec 12 2011 05:31 AM
Photo

Taengdydorkysonekath

i think you should buy it lol.. me ?? of course i've already pre-ordered it HAHAHA.. how bout the japan repackage ?? are you going to buy it ??
Dec 09 2011 06:18 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

haha.I don't know?because there's nothing special on it.hahaha.but I want it for my collections.lol..I can't thinkO_o what do you think oppa?shall I buy it?lol.how about you?
Dec 09 2011 01:56 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathsnsdazzled

no problem unnie:) I want you to be happy.;) oh.hahaha.2nd year.oh.ok your course is?
Dec 09 2011 01:52 AM
Photo

snsdazzleddorkysonekath

thank you so much dongsaeng. ^__^ naah. I'm not really tired, just drained. haha... oh. I'm in the second year. :)
Dec 06 2011 07:24 PM
Photo

Taengdydorkysonekath

yes HAHAHAHA... they just add the boys eng ver... so you arent going to buy it ??
Dec 06 2011 07:56 AM