Community Status Updates

Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

the one that has a bag..I have a necklace too..do you have??oh really!!??yey!what photocard you got??
Nov 09 2011 01:40 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathtaeny lover

oh.you should try to contact them again..i guess..haha.yeah.after you punch him tell him to go here in our house so I'll punch him too..hhaha..our girls really want us to be insane..kekek.
Nov 09 2011 01:38 AM
Photo

taeny loverdorkysonekath

yeah I think the delivery man forget to sent my album ssaeng sigh -___-" u don't need to coz I'll punch his first when I get my album lol not just u but me too ssaeng ROFL xD
Nov 04 2011 06:53 AM
Photo

Taengdydorkysonekath

ah i see... so you have buy the japanese album ?? which version did you buy ?? my the boys has just arrived today , so im a bit exciting right now :)
Nov 04 2011 05:33 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

i dunno..kekeke.hmm.me?nothing just stalking our 9 girls on my tumblr account and enjoying my the boys album and japanese album.keke. how about you oppa?:)
Nov 04 2011 03:45 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathtaeny lover

oh.haha.yeah.i'm so happy.lol.hahaha.yours hasn't arrive??urrgh.i'll punch those delivery men.kekeke.yeah.you're right i need to go now on mental hospital.hahah.
Nov 04 2011 03:37 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathsnsdazzled

ooh.really?but it seems like you're really confident w/ your grades.it's better that you're confident because sometimes it makes your grade high though.kekeke.why you don't try to be a top student?it's good:))
Nov 04 2011 03:33 AM
Photo

snsdazzleddorkysonekath

I'm trying not to be overconfident though. >.< top student? lol no. not at all... -___-
Nov 01 2011 03:12 AM
Photo

taeny loverdorkysonekath

aigoo I'm feel envy with u ssaneg coz mine hasn't arrive until today aiiish -____-" well I'm glad that u already made up with ur mom ssaeng ^^ see just like I told u! u'll get crazy when watch it ROFL xD
Oct 31 2011 08:37 AM
Photo

Taengdydorkysonekath

hahaha.. maybe they're mixing it with some beer... btw what are you doing these days ??
Oct 31 2011 07:16 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathsnsdazzled

oh you really have a lot of confidence with your grades!that's cool!you're a top student??
Oct 31 2011 02:54 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathTaengdy

oh.really?but i guess the red bull here in philippines are really beer..when people drunk it too many..they're like zombiesO_o
Oct 31 2011 02:52 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathTaeFany.Ftw

old??nah...of course not..kekeke..i'm just being polite because you're older than me:)
Oct 31 2011 02:50 AM
Photo

dorkysonekathtaeny lover

oh.yeah.I'm okay now unnie!!!my mom allowed me last saturday and I already bought it now!!!it's now on my hands.lol.kekeke..i'm so happy:DDDD I talked to my mom now and we're fine..i geuss..lol.yeah.I almost shout alone here in my room while watching it.haha.
Oct 31 2011 02:48 AM
Photo

snsdazzleddorkysonekath

that's great. :)
no. not that I don't worry about my grades or it was easy or anything...
I do worry about my grades. :/ but then, I have that hidden confidence of not failing I guess. hehehe...
Oct 27 2011 10:16 AM