Photo

[2013.01.19] The Dream KPop Fantasy Concert Experience (Manila, Philippines)How Girls' Generation made up for all the hassle (with pictures)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic
RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3461 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

January 19, 2013. Saturday. SM Mall of Asia Open Concert Grounds. Manila, Philippines.

Five years. We waited for five years. Finally, Girls' Generation is in the house! Finally, Girls' Generation performed in my hometown.

Girls' Generation was headlining a six-idol group KPop concert called Dream KPop Fantasy Concert, performing with EXO (M and K), Infinite, U-KISS, Tahiti, and Tasty. Of course, the Girls were set to perform last to close the entire show.

But this time around however, there were a lot of hassles during the whole experience that sorta-kinda made me go "meh" and "WTF???". From bad crowd control management to a lot of technical glitches, man, it wasn't really as fun as the first two concert experiences I had featuring the Girls. Oh well...

And as always, I will be focusing on Girls' Generation in this fan account, so I guess it's gonna be pretty short compared to the others that I wrote and posted here.

P1190807.JPG

After waiting for seven hours before even getting inside the venue, and then another three hours or so watching performances from (in this order of appearance) Infinite, Tasty, U-KISS, Tahiti, and EXO (EXO even sang a Filipino song with guitars!), finally, we went bonkers when Girls' Generation was introduced on stage. Five years of anticipation and excitement literally poured out from the crowd, flooding the venue with our very own Pink Ocean, right in the heart of Manila.

After EXO exited the stage and the lights dimmed, we were all chanting, "So Nyeo Shi Dae! So Nyeo Shi Dae! So Nyeo Shi Dae! So Nyeo Shi Dae!" And then went screaming like crazy when we saw the Girls go up the stage.

P1190859.JPG

P1190860.JPG

The Girls performed six songs. The first up was Tell Me Your Wish (Genie). We fanchanted and sang right from the start. I think we surprised the Girls at how much we PH-SONEs went crazy in supporting, singing, and cheering for them. And of course, the highlight of the song was when we finally heard Tiffany say out loud, "Philippines, Put It Back On!!!!!!" Man, at that get-go, it was going to be a crazy thirty minutes. I found myself actually crying once more while they were singing Genie. I just couldn't believe that finally, Girls' Generation is in the Philippines, in Manila, my hometown!

The next up was The Boys. They sang the Korean version, but that didn't stop us from continuing to fanchant and sing along. We really kept the energy up.

And then Hoot was performed. Still, we kept up the energy, fanchanting and screaming and singing the whole time.

P1190867.JPG

P1190869.JPG

P1190875.JPG

P1190878.JPG

A short interview followed. Hearing them say, "Annyeong Hasaeyo, So Nyeo Shi Dae Imnida!" live and alive was particularly special. Tiffany said that they were so surprised and touched to see and feel so much support from the fans. Well, they can't blame us. We waited five effing years to see them perform in our home turf. She also added that they were so touched by our flag event. We were waving flags that said, "We Thought You'd Never Come", with the words "You'd" and "Come" highlighted in boldface before they started performing.

Jessica also gave in to the fans' request of singing a short line of her cover of Nina's "Someday" which she performed during the MBC Romantic Fantasy show. Man, even for those two lines that she sang, Sica sang so beautifully. Nina is a Filipino artist and "Someday" was a huge huge hit in the Philippines last year. Jessica even thanked the Filipino people for coming up with such a beautiful song.

P1190882.JPG

P1190883.JPG

P1190886.JPG

SNSDScreencaps1.png

SNSDScreencaps3.png

And then Dancing Queen was next. Man, I nearly died seeing that cute cat dance in the flesh. Aya! I felt myself melting.

SNSDScreencaps4.png

SNSDScreencaps6.png

SNSDScreencaps8.png

The next they performed was Gee. And it was during this song that they walked towards the second stage, near to where I was standing. Man, I was like three or four feet away from them. That was the closest I got to them todate. I died.

P1190890.JPG

P1190891.JPG

P1190892.JPG

And then to end their performance, and the show, they set to perform I Got A Boy. There was a brief break to let them change shoes and switch to headset microphones for I Got A Boy. And then, BAM!!! By the way, I Got A Boy debuted at Number 1 in our local music charts.

And then I realized something: THIS IS THE FIRST TIME GIRLS' GENERATION IS PERFORMING "I GOT A BOY" OUTSIDE SOUTH KOREA!!! OMG!!!

SNSDScreencaps10.png

SNSDScreencaps11.png

SNSDScreencaps13.png

SNSDScreencaps16.png

SNSDScreencaps17.png

SNSDScreencaps19.png

As always, I ended up with a pair of sore feet, a sore back, a sore right shoulder, a sore neck, and a sore throat. In other words, I was totally tired, exhausted, and sore all over. And I had to walk back ten minutes to the parking lot (I parked at a different area to avoid the inevitable heavy traffic), and then I had to drive another hour to get home, all with a beat-up body. And then, I couldn't sleep well that night, partly because of the adrenaline, and partly because I was really sore. Writing this fan account, I can still feel the aches and pains on my legs and on my back. My throat completely gave out. But man, for thirty straight minutes, it was so totally worth it.

I did have my gripes though. Bad crowd control management. The organizers didn't give us clear-cut instructions until the very last minute before we entered the venue. The lack of instruction and discretion really cause a huge mess that a lot of people complained about it. I pitied some people, especially the high school and college kids there, who lined up as early as five or six in the morning only to find out that they were in the wrong queue three hours before the scheduled opening of the gates. Also, we were shepherded back and forth, causing the queuing lines to break several times. And then the effing bouncers blamed everything on us! WTH!!!

Second, lots of technical difficulties. Infinite, Tasty, and U-KISS suffered sudden cuts in their song when the music suddenly went out. I know how much of a bummer that is and I was really pissed off about it and felt sorry for them because they prepared so hard and then suddenly this happened. Also, Girls' Generation suffered some microphone problems as well. At least the good part about it is that nobody will accuse anybody of lip-syncing that night. That person would be so dumb and so stupid to do so.

But despite those missteps, at least for the last thirty minutes of the show, I was again totally happy. When EXO was performing, I couldn't move my legs and my back at all, standing for almost the whole day. When Girls' Generation was performing, I forgot all of my aches and pains. I didn't feel a thing except excitement and happiness. Fanchanting, cheering, screaming, and singing with SONEs who are also my countrymates, flooding SM Mall of Asia Open Concert Grounds with the Pink Ocean, was a dream come true. I felt especially happy for the members and staff of Soshified Philippines, because a lot of them have seen Girls' Generation last night for the very first time. I was so happy because compared to the other artists and the other fandoms who were there for the other artists, we SONEs showed our artists, our Girls, the best. We fanchanted to every song, from start to finish, from the first song to the last song. We SONEs also showed our support to Infinite, U-KISS, EXO, Tasty, and Tahiti, but we saved the best for last for our Nine Angels.

And as always, at the end of it, I felt a lot of mixed emotions as well. I felt sad as well. As always, they would never know who I really am, they would never know what my name is or how my face looks like. I would just be this nameless, faceless SONE swimming in the Pink Ocean, one voice among the thousands that fanchanted and sang the hell out of the concert venue. I kept reminding myself that I should probably be contented with this one-sided love affair I have with Girls' Generation. It really got me right there that I just love them so much and yet all I can do is to watch them from afar... well, at least from three or four feet away... and cheer for them.

I said before that I was willing to go through all the hardships and discomforts of going through a Girls' Generation performance, and I did, once again, and ended up all beat. At the time that I am writing this fan account, I can still feel the pain on my legs and on my back.

And evenso, seeing them again, for the third time, watching them perform in my hometown, will go down as yet another chapter of how much I love the Girls. As always, loving Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun will go down as one of the greatest things that I have ever done with my life. That night, they proved how much power they have over me. I went through a lot of hassle that tested my stamina, patience, and resolve that night. But when they took the stage for thirty minutes, I was completely happy and forgot my anger and my aches and pains. Much like Bangkok and Hsinchu, Manila will galvanize my feelings for Girls' Generation.

Being a part once again of the Pink Ocean, cheering once again with all my heart and with all my soul, "Jigemeun, So Nyeo Shi Dae, Apuroudo, So Nyeo Shi Dae, Yongwonhi, So Nyeo Shi Dae!" is and will always be such a magical and wonderful experience that I cannot fully and completely describe how good it feels. But I will always be forever thankful for being able to do so.

And as always, I know I cannot do much compared to other SONEs and other KPop fans in general. But after this, I am now determined that whatever I can do, I will do it wholeheartedly, just for the Girls. I realized that was actually worse off now in Manila afterwards compared to my physical state after the concert in Bangkok and Hsinchu, but if that is what it takes to show all my love and support to Girls' Generation, I'd gladly do it again. Seriously.

I have said it once, and I will say it again, "I Love You, Girls' Generation... And I Always Will... 'Tilll The Day I Die..."

P1190800.JPG
That's me before the start of the show. Carrying the pink lightsabers and the flags.

P1190802.JPG
And then with some of my countrymates at the VIP Platinum block. PH-SONEs FTW!!!

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 10 April 2013 - 07:09 AM.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

Sigan Sigan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

I was waiting for a Fanaccount on this.

WOW.  I can just feel the excitement coming from your written account!  I actually checked out the fancams earlier and was pleasantly surprised and proud at the loud fanchants Philippines SONEs were giving the girls.  And especially all those pink light sabers that dominated the concert venue.  Just wow, props to you guys.

My sister was also like "O o O They're so loud!" when she overheard me watching the fancams xD

I feel the same way you do.  Just another drop of water in the pink ocean.  I sometimes question as to why I love these girls so much, this one sided love that I'm strangely contented with.  But at the end of the day, I will always end up with the same answer.  It doesn't matter.  Because loving them is enough for me and love doesn't need reasons.

I've yet to have a chance to go to one of their concerts, it's a shame really.  I don't have the money to go to one and I never will, but it has always been one of my dream to be a part of that ocean and cheer and wave the lightsabers in the air.   So I do get jealous watching fancams, wishing I would be there.  xD

I'm just glad that PHSONEs got to see our girls finally. 

The banners were very touching.  I wanted to tear up and I'm not even a part of SNSD so I can't possibly imagine the gratitude they felt towards PHSONEs. 

Great job once again and glad you had an enjoyable time.  I'll be waiting for the photos C:

Once a S♥ne, Forever a S♥ne.
13572119841704_zps718acf90.png

GorjessSpazzer

Jan2x Jan2x
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

My legs were dying and my neck was super sore by the time they got up on stage. But once they did, the adrenaline rushed in and all the pain went away. Seeing them for the first time up on stage gave me this feeling that made be burst with happiness. And once they started with Genie, I never got quiet again until they ended. All the fanchanting, screaming, the pink ocean, they were all so amazing. I think SNSD themselves were surprised by how loud we got during their performances. I think I speak on behalf of a lot of PH SONEs when I say that their part felt rushed, and we were all bitin. But that didn't make them any less entertaining and awe-inspiring. The fact that they stepped on our home soil, and performed live for many fans will surely leave a mark in our lives forever.

I wanna share something. I recently thought that my admiration of the Korean music scene would be just a phase of my life, something I'd look back and laugh about in the future. I have not been updated a lot with the other groups that I like, but kept myself updated with SNSD. Being in that concert, together with fellow SONEs, proved to me that this is not just a phase. The happiness we all experienced was genuine. I am really thankful to SNSD and to PH SONEs as well. Last night was one of the greatest experiences of my life. :)

지금은, 앞으로도, 영원히 소녀시대. :D

chejun chejun
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

wow. reading your fan account makes me feel like i was there too. but unfortunately. i wasn't able to go :(

but thanks to you, you made me feel that i was a part of that concert :"">

i hope they can make a real concert soon! i promise myself that i'll really really go there..

Edited by chejun, 20 January 2013 - 09:38 PM.

<p>tumblr_mq32ecUWEI1srtaw9o3_400.pngwV2skSk.pngchejun_yulsic_3_by_vaselshidae-d6hxogf.pcredit: yoongbella@ssf, sayhellotothestars@soshified, #SoshiSONE :)

• Super Moderators
  • 3461 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

Finally uploaded the photos. LOL.

Yes, I was that close to the extended stage that I was able to get a close up shot of Sooyoung and Yoona. I was like, four feet away from them.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

• Super Moderators
  • 3461 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

I was waiting for a Fanaccount on this.

WOW.  I can just feel the excitement coming from your written account!  I actually checked out the fancams earlier and was pleasantly surprised and proud at the loud fanchants Philippines SONEs were giving the girls.  And especially all those pink light sabers that dominated the concert venue.  Just wow, props to you guys.

My sister was also like "O o O They're so loud!" when she overheard me watching the fancams xD

I feel the same way you do.  Just another drop of water in the pink ocean.  I sometimes question as to why I love these girls so much, this one sided love that I'm strangely contented with.  But at the end of the day, I will always end up with the same answer.  It doesn't matter.  Because loving them is enough for me and love doesn't need reasons.

I've yet to have a chance to go to one of their concerts, it's a shame really.  I don't have the money to go to one and I never will, but it has always been one of my dream to be a part of that ocean and cheer and wave the lightsabers in the air.   So I do get jealous watching fancams, wishing I would be there.  xD

I'm just glad that PHSONEs got to see our girls finally. 

The banners were very touching.  I wanted to tear up and I'm not even a part of SNSD so I can't possibly imagine the gratitude they felt towards PHSONEs. 

Great job once again and glad you had an enjoyable time.  I'll be waiting for the photos C:

Photos are up. LOL. That took a while.

Anyways, thank you so much! As always, I try to make it as real as possible when I write. But man, it was a totally different feeling, seeing the in my home turf. A ton of PH-SONEs are seeing them for the first time and they were so crazily excited. I actually got pushed and shoved around a bit by those wanting to get a closer look and take some better photos and videos. Oh well...

Soshified Philippines gets the credit for the banners and the lightsabers. They did an awesome job! They really put in a lot of effort to make this the best night for SNSD and the best thing that PH-SONEs can do.

I do hope you get your chance, though. Going through an SNSD performance is simply the best. Good luck!

My legs were dying and my neck was super sore by the time they got up on stage. But once they did, the adrenaline rushed in and all the pain went away. Seeing them for the first time up on stage gave me this feeling that made be burst with happiness. And once they started with Genie, I never got quiet again until they ended. All the fanchanting, screaming, the pink ocean, they were all so amazing. I think SNSD themselves were surprised by how loud we got during their performances. I think I speak on behalf of a lot of PH SONEs when I say that their part felt rushed, and we were all bitin. But that didn't make them any less entertaining and awe-inspiring. The fact that they stepped on our home soil, and performed live for many fans will surely leave a mark in our lives forever.

I wanna share something. I recently thought that my admiration of the Korean music scene would be just a phase of my life, something I'd look back and laugh about in the future. I have not been updated a lot with the other groups that I like, but kept myself updated with SNSD. Being in that concert, together with fellow SONEs, proved to me that this is not just a phase. The happiness we all experienced was genuine. I am really thankful to SNSD and to PH SONEs as well. Last night was one of the greatest experiences of my life. :)

Yeah, a little bit. But think about it as well: SNSD is the busiest among the KPop idols who performed last night. Their schedule right now is really tight. Like wow.

And it's really great to see them perform in our home turf. And it's also great to finally cheer for them with our fellow countrymates. We showed them what PH-SONEs can do. I really hope that they will treasure all the warm welcome that we tried to give to them... and then SMEnt decides to bring SMTOWN or a solo concert as a result. Yay! I really hope so.

I felt the same as you. So effing tired, drained, and exhausted. But when SNSD took the stage, BAM!!! At least for thirty minutes it was all gone. And that thirty minutes really went by pretty quickly. And actually till now I'm still aching. Ouch.

Congrats to all of us for finally having Girls' Generation perform in Manila! I'm telling you, you can never forget that first experience. Ever.

my voice is not at the condition right now because of my very loud scream. all SONEs in the Philippines showed their support for our girls. (and i'm of that.hahaha)

i hope SNSD can really have their concert here in the Phil. :D the moment i saw them, my jaw dropped. it's one of the best moment in my life that I'll never forget! thank u Lord! :)

Me too! My throat still feels very rough until now.

Like I said, congrats to all of us for finally having Girls' Generation perform in Manila! I'm telling you, you can never forget that first experience. Ever.

BunnyPancake.jpg

aldrin_only aldrin_only
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

Congrats to you guys!!! The Project was a huge success and I also heard that they will be coming back (dunno when, but still, that's good enough for me)... You guys are sooooooooo lucky for seeing the girls live, and I bet you had tons of fun back then...

I really am proud of you kids... Hopefully I'll be there when they return... :)

• Super Moderators
  • 3461 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

Congrats to you guys!!! The Project was a huge success and I also heard that they will be coming back (dunno when, but still, that's good enough for me)... You guys are sooooooooo lucky for seeing the girls live, and I bet you had tons of fun back then...

I really am proud of you kids... Hopefully I'll be there when they return... :)

Thank you!!! We would like to have an SMTOWN or a solo concert, although right now SMTOWN sounds better and more feasible.
The flag project and the lightsabers proved to be the real deal. It was really amazing seeing everything light up in pink.

BunnyPancake.jpg

Yanga Yanga
  • Donors
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

I agree haha :) I think why we love them so unconditionally is because of how much they have sacrificed in their own freedoms and life just to perform and bring smiles to the ordinary daily lives of Sones across the world. This love is enough for me :) I have never more happy than the moment I realised this fact :)
SNSD hwaiting!!! 

FWofO.png0hStt.png

monde© monde©
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

wow. i remember you from the concert, we lined up on the same queue. haha. 

i mostly had the same experiences while lining up(mostly bad)...

but seeing the girls really made up for it. i really forgot everything else and just focused on watching, fan-chanting and waving my pink light saber.

i really wish they would come back again(maybe for a solo concert :laugh:). i will surely watch it. see you there too.

riika♡ riika♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

waaaah i super envy you guys who were able to watch the girls perf. during the dkfc..  :( i have watched some of their previous concerts on other countries through the web and i dont understand why people are crying during the concert, but i guess now i do get the feeling.. im not able to watch it live but after reading some fan accounts, how you guys crazily cheer for them like theres no tomorrow, the pink ocean wave that dominates the whole concert area, and after watching some fancams uploaded on the net, im kinda overwhelmed too and felt really proud being a filipino sone...^^ well, theres always another chance.. im hoping for a full solo concert here and when that time comes.. i will definitely come and experience it myself..^^ thank you soshi for giving us such a wonderful performance... im pretty sure it was the greatest 30mins. ever of the sones who got the chance to see you live in PH... SOSHI jjang! hwaiting! hwaiting!

• Super Moderators
  • 3461 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

I agree haha :) I think why we love them so unconditionally is because of how much they have sacrificed in their own freedoms and life just to perform and bring smiles to the ordinary daily lives of Sones across the world. This love is enough for me :) I have never more happy than the moment I realised this fact :)
SNSD hwaiting!!! 

The more I think about it, the more I actually start to hurt over that fact. The Girls simply deserve so much love and cheer and support because they sacrificed a lot of their own personal stuff to do the things that they love to do - to be on the stage. Man, thinking about it, that behind their bright smiles and happy appearances are years worth of hardships.

wow. i remember you from the concert, we lined up on the same queue. haha. 

i mostly had the same experiences while lining up(mostly bad)...

but seeing the girls really made up for it. i really forgot everything else and just focused on watching, fan-chanting and waving my pink light saber.

i really wish they would come back again(maybe for a solo concert :laugh:). i will surely watch it. see you there too.

LOL, so many people there, so many interactions going on, I can't even remember everybody I chatted with during that time.

If and when they come back to the Philippines, I will definitely try my best to be there. If it's in the near future, I'd definitely try my hardest. Not really permanently in the Philippines just yet.

If and when that time comes, I'll see you there too! And hopefully the entire experience will be much much better.

waaaah i super envy you guys who were able to watch the girls perf. during the dkfc..  :( i have watched some of their previous concerts on other countries through the web and i dont understand why people are crying during the concert, but i guess now i do get the feeling.. im not able to watch it live but after reading some fan accounts, how you guys crazily cheer for them like theres no tomorrow, the pink ocean wave that dominates the whole concert area, and after watching some fancams uploaded on the net, im kinda overwhelmed too and felt really proud being a filipino sone...^^ well, theres always another chance.. im hoping for a full solo concert here and when that time comes.. i will definitely come and experience it myself..^^ thank you soshi for giving us such a wonderful performance... im pretty sure it was the greatest 30mins. ever of the sones who got the chance to see you live in PH... SOSHI jjang! hwaiting! hwaiting!

Three times I've seen them: Bangkok, Hsinchu, and Manila (shameless plug: see fanaccount links in my signature for more details, kekeke), three times I've cried. Heck, when I'm watching my DVDs of the concerts, I cry there too. Especially in Bangkok, since it was the first time I've seen them in person, I cried maybe 60 to 70% of the time. I really did.

There really is something about the Girls that makes you wanna just give your all to sing, cheer, and fanchant for them. I am pretty much beat and exhausted afterwards, and until now my body is still a bit sore.

If and when the next time SNSD comes, I do hope that you can come and experience the magic of singing, cheering, and fanchanting for them live and alive. I'm telling you right now, it's such a wonderful experience to be a part of the Pink Ocean. Every. Single. Time.

BunnyPancake.jpg

beefcakes beefcakes
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

this is the first time in my life to watch a live concert. (me speak bad english) :)

when i was watching them in youtube, kbsworld and etc, i always thought i will never see them in PERSON.

then finally my cousin gave me a free ticket to their concert, i was extremely excited but i didn't want my cousin to know.

yeah,

music videos, talk shows... = "...how i wish i can see them in person..."

dkfc = " HOLY SWEET JESUS! "

• Super Moderators
  • 3461 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

this is the first time in my life to watch a live concert. (me speak bad english) :)

when i was watching them in youtube, kbsworld and etc, i always thought i will never see them in PERSON.

then finally my cousin gave me a free ticket to their concert, i was extremely excited but i didn't want my cousin to know.

yeah,

music videos, talk shows... = "...how i wish i can see them in person..."

dkfc = " HOLY SWEET JESUS! "

It's a totally different feeling, obviously, seeing them in person, rather than compared to through a computer screen. Heck, it even feels different seeing them on TV compared to seeing them through a computer screen. LOL. It's something like computer screen --> TV --> live in person, that kind of thing.

Glad you were able to see them in person now. Yeah, all that yearning to see them in person after watching so many videos, it's such a painful feeling. And the funny thing is that after seeing them in person, somehow, you want more. It's both a blessing and a curse as a SONE.

BunnyPancake.jpg

Dim Summer Dim Summer
  • Donors
  • 297 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

Thanks for gifting us with another vivid fanaccount. I always get emotional reading them! You always give so much of yourself to support the girls, with the aching joints, putting up with chaos, loss of voice and complete exhaustion. Also, dealing with awful venue logistics, poor crowd management, etc. Believe me, when I traveled to Thailand to see SNSD, I ran into problems in a foreign country I hadn't imagined. Though as you had said, to see the girls in person, there is no comparison and an experience that is beyond any Sones's dream. Above all, it's worth it.

As for your feeling of emptiness after each concert, I can also relate as I'm sure many fans do. Even Taeyeon has said that she feels depressed and lonely after performing. A lot has to to with being so pumped up before and during such a huge event that an anti-climax is inevitable. There's also the factor of coming back to reality after seeing SNSD. Everyone goes back to their normal school, work and family life. Even our nine angels feel that void. Anyways, let's enjoy every minute of this huge and crazy pink phenomenon known as SNSD & SONE as long as we can!

• Super Moderators
  • 3461 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

Thanks for gifting us with another vivid fanaccount. I always get emotional reading them! You always give so much of yourself to support the girls, with the aching joints, putting up with chaos, loss of voice and complete exhaustion. Also, dealing with awful venue logistics, poor crowd management, etc. Believe me, when I traveled to Thailand to see SNSD, I ran into problems in a foreign country I hadn't imagined. Though as you had said, to see the girls in person, there is no comparison and an experience that is beyond any Sones's dream. Above all, it's worth it.

As for your feeling of emptiness after each concert, I can also relate as I'm sure many fans do. Even Taeyeon has said that she feels depressed and lonely after performing. A lot has to to with being so pumped up before and during such a huge event that an anti-climax is inevitable. There's also the factor of coming back to reality after seeing SNSD. Everyone goes back to their normal school, work and family life. Even our nine angels feel that void. Anyways, let's enjoy every minute of this huge and crazy pink phenomenon known as SNSD & SONE as long as we can!

Yeah, pretty much. I sometimes ask myself these days why do I give so much of myself to these Girls, when I cannot do the same thing to the things that really need my attention, like my PhD studies now. I mean, it's been more than a week now, and still I have some aches and pains all over my body, and my throat is still a bit hoarse that I honestly think that I may have finally permanently damaged it. And furthermore, I still have this hangover from this experience - although it wasn't a very good one compared to the previous ones - maybe because of the fact that I've finally seen Girls' Generation in my home turf. Maybe.

It actually scares me, like what I mentioned before. They hold so much power over me that now my heart is so filled with so much things about Girls' Generation. It actually hurts. I really want to enjoy every single minute that I can with this phenomenon, and yet at the same time I want to keep myself anchored to the reality that I am in. It's just that I feel that I am more worried about them and for them than for myself, and it scares me a lot.

Thank you!!!

BunnyPancake.jpg

AlmightyYOU AlmightyYOU
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

I like the "We thought you'd never come .. " JJANG!!

So bad I wasn't there , sucks for me -_- .. 

YulVow.gif

mKOew.gif

“We can only shine brightest as SNSD when SNSD stands on one stage as nine.” - Yuri

• Super Moderators
  • 3461 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

AlmightyYOU, on 23 Feb 2013 - 12:24, said:

I like the "We thought you'd never come .. " JJANG!!

So bad I wasn't there , sucks for me -_- .. 

It was a great idea. I mean, even Tiffany said that it was such a sweet thing for us to do for them. And for that matter, SONEs were the only one to put together a fan event for SNSD. None of the other groups had that fan event.

Don't feel too bad about it. Just believe and try to work harder for it. You'd get your chance soon. I waited two years and missed two concerts before I got my chance.

BunnyPancake.jpg

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

WAAAA. It must had been fun. Girls' in PH for the first time and performing IGAB and Dancing Queen T____T. Did you know that they only arrived PH on the day of the concert at evening? They didnt even have time to rehearse XD. Then they went back at midnight to Korea.

Anddd I enjoy reading your fan accounts so hopefully you'd go more concert and write a fan account after it XD. 

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

• Super Moderators
  • 3461 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

Forever 9 ♡, on 03 Mar 2013 - 16:19, said:

WAAAA. It must had been fun. Girls' in PH for the first time and performing IGAB and Dancing Queen T____T. Did you know that they only arrived PH on the day of the concert at evening? They didnt even have time to rehearse XD. Then they went back at midnight to Korea.

Anddd I enjoy reading your fan accounts so hopefully you'd go more concert and write a fan account after it XD. 

It was effing fun, especially that last 30 minutes when SNSD was performing. Yeah, I realized that too right after the concert, that we got first dibs on the performance of IGAB and Dancing Queen outside South Korea. And yeah, that's what I heard too - actually I also heard that their flight got delayed a bit and they didn't have enough time to really rest up a bit in Manila, and then they flew back to Korea that same night (they got SBS Inkigayo at the very least) - their schedules are really tight that time.

Thank you for reading and enjoying my fanaccounts - I got others too from previous experiences (links in my signature, kekekeke - shameless plug). Thanks!!!

BunnyPancake.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Emperor Ryu (05:51:42 AM)

Until the next time, my fellow SONEs.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....?v=E0Y3ABqK7M4 https://www.youtube....h?v=zQ6u3FO-aRM

Good Day.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=ulr0muQKjk0 & https://www.youtube....?v=lOSciQrPr5g https://www.youtube....?v=yuCbJykB32M

Peace be with all of you.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=WkdtmT8A2iY https://www.youtube....h?v=eNmL4JiGxZQ

Aloha!  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=4OrCA1OInoo https://www.youtube....?v=eHir_vB1RUI https://www.youtube....h?v=j3_DQgYSS2E

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=iZpq8FjJr2E https://www.youtube....?v=-qPC3rVhlOw https://www.youtube....h?v=ZRPgtoEO6OM

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=t5CBFNYTomo https://www.youtube....?v=5Z7feXrR8X8 https://www.youtube....h?v=Ri6wvGjuoOg

@  Emperor Ryu (05:50:27 AM)

<<<  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=N7XvA9gOCxQ

@  Emperor Ryu (05:50:25 AM)

<<<  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=aidem5-kheE

@  Emperor Ryu (05:50:21 AM)

<<<  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=pU7gPxDsFjE

@  Emperor Ryu (05:50:11 AM)

<<<  Imagines Mortal Soshi Kombat again to brighten up the day again, . . . ^.^  Taeyeon as Kitana, Jessica as Frost, Tiffany as Li Mei, Yuri as Sonya Blade, Yoona as Tanya, Hyoyeon as Skarlet, Sooyoung as Kira, Sunny as Taja, Seohyun as Jade, Victoria as Sindel, Luna as Vorpax, Sulli as Mileena, Amber as D'Vorah, Krystal as Cassie Cage, Irene as Ashrah, Joy as Omegis, Seulgi as Kiri, Wendy as Jacqui Briggs, Yeri as Jola, Karina as Sareena, Ningning as Sora, Winter as Mika, and Giselle as Siann.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:48:43 AM)

<<<  His Fiestar bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=NbnupzcwLCY  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:47:25 AM)

<<<  His Twice bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  All of the members are beautiful.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:46:54 AM)

<<<  All of the 2NE1 members are beautiful.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:46:36 AM)

<<<  His 2NE1 bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  So happy to hear about Minzy's comeback.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:45:26 AM)

<<<  His EXID bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  All of the members are surviving.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:44:39 AM)

<<<  His Purple K!ss bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  New fan name added to my ultra-long list of fan names.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:43:43 AM)

<<<  All of the members in all of these girl groups are beautiful.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:43:31 AM)

<<<  His Wonder Girls, 4minute, 4Tomorrow, Dazzling Red, Trouble Maker, Triple H, Unnies, and Unpretty Rapstar bias are, . . . wait for it, , . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Wonder Girls/4minute/4Tomorrow/Dazzling Red/Trouble Maker/Triple H/Unnies/Unpretty Rapstar Alliance!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:42:05 AM)

<<<  His Brave Girls bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  We're starting to think some of these netizens are underage kids whom know nothing about the work force covering times around the clock.  They need to grow up and realize there are companies that allow late night work, and even graveyard shifts.  Brave Girls and the company did nothing wrong!  They're all innocent!  ^.^  And the members will get their well-deserved paychecks soon, otherwise lawsuits for even bigger paychecks.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:40:35 AM)

<<<  His Lovelyz bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  *Prays all of them will test negative for the coronavirus soon*  Lovelyz Sisters!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:39:47 AM)

<<<  His (G)I-DLE bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Minnie tested negative for the coronavirus!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:38:45 AM)

<<<  His Blady bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  I do hope Tina is aware there was lots of recordings lately for music shows no thanks to the coronavirus for quite some time now.  >_<

@  Emperor Ryu (05:37:59 AM)

<<<  Meaning public reactions can deter the police from taking the correct course of action, such as the George Floyd Incident whereas the location of his death was blocked off by Marxists and Racists whom didn't allow any emergency services, including the police to enter the area when they were needed inside.  Even the jurors of the George Floyd Trial were found bias and were threatened by these Marxists, Racists, Satanic, Anti-American, Terrorists black lives matter organization/movement members.  Derek Chauvin could've ruled a mistrial, but the illegitimate biden/harris administration stepped in to take him into Federal custody, not State prison.  Gee, we all wonder why.  The trial was proven rigged against him.  Again, commenters should stay neutral until this gets resolved in court.  This won't be over for some time.

@  Emperor Ryu (05:36:44 AM)

<<<  It's odd because even celebrities get to go to court for defamation contestation of all kinds, but the police dropped it and didn't follow through causing a cascading effect for there to be nothing worth prosecuting over.  3) Both sides admitted to suicidal thoughts and taken other ways to remove themselves from self-harm.  Both sides felt as being a victim and blamed each other.  Why is the easiest solution to this matter not being taken to heal both sides?  DSP is moving for an appeal to the police's recent decisions, so this isn't over yet.  2 questions are being asked now, . . . Was the police's investigation truly good?  Meaning if the police's investigation was handled effectively and completely in which DSP couldn't have reason to make an appeal, or DSP is banking on deceit to win.  The other question is, did the public responses have any effect on the police's decision?

@  Emperor Ryu (05:35:30 AM)

<<<  His April bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Now that explains as to why 2 members went publicly recently is because of the police's decision to drop the case.  A few things that are strangely odd though that have come into light.  1) It is customary for the accused to face the accusers, but in some instances it is not required for justified protective reasonings, such as guarding against any form of retaliation after a court decision is made.  Although this is a civil case, it should be known to a degree who they are, unless it is true Hyunjoo's side have indicated potential violent escalation, but hasn't publicly?  Plus this didn't go to court too, which brings us to, . . . 2) The police are the ones who ultimately decided to drop the case and side with Hyunjoo, but not by a judge or judges (South Korea mostly uses 3 judges in their Judicial System.), meaning the case type is not even eligible for a criminal court session by the prosecutors.  That is, if a prosecutor did look over the case to begin with.

@  Emperor Ryu (05:33:35 AM)

<<<  4+1 = 5  <<<  Proof the Black Pink members do NOT pander to evil, Satanic, woke, SJW ideals!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:33:10 AM)

<<<  Just shows how lacking in keeping up to date with South Korea's colloquialism.  Jennie was being playful with that fan proposal because she's not married to that specific fan today, nor will she ever.  All of the members are heterosexual/straight!  They stated their ideal men types before.  LMAO!  Satanists got jebaited hard when that happened.  LMAO!!!  Funny how posting up 5 different colored hearts when there's a rainbow emote that can be used is just sad reaching to think those hearts is suppose to be a rainbow.  Again, the Satanic lgbtqia+ are not the original owners of the Rainbow, PERIOD!  Want to guess whose the original owner?  GOD!  LMAO!!!  Jisoo said she had it with "manipulative commenters" during her live stream, like this Satanic author.  LMAO!!!  You tell them Jisoo!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:30:47 AM)

<<<  What a moron this author is writing for that one k-pop media.  Love Is Love is just that.  It doesn't specifically mean lgbtqia+ love is the only love in the world.  Actually, lgbtqia+ is a false love, truth be told.  Such an idiot!  Just because their friends with someone else who supports lgbtqia+ Satanism doesn't mean they support it too.  Jennie had a single rainbow finger nail on her middle finger, not nails.  Confirms the author doesn't know plural from singular.  Again, the rainbow doesn't specifically mean supporting lgbtqia+ Satanism either.  This author has no idea how many types of loves there are in the world, and that's what Jennie was talking about.  Not about a specific type of love.  Just how brain-dead is this author anyways?  Twitter has some of the stupidest reading comprehension people in the world.  Boombayah from Oppayah meant changing it from slang meaning of "My Love" to Boombayah.

@  Emperor Ryu (05:29:14 AM)

<<<  Singing the original lyrics to a song doesn't mean anything else.  Those weren't rainbow boots, nor were their nails during As If It's Your Last music video.  This only proves the author of the article cannot see the correct colors of the rainbow.  In the Ddu-Du Ddu-Du music video, Jennie's outfit is not the correct color sequence of the rainbow too, making the author very stupid not knowing what a rainbow looks like.  Ever since Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End movie, a few female celebrities have called themselves, 'King', without realizing how unimaginative pirates are according to themselves in the same movie, meaning the correct terminology for a Female Royal appointed ruler is titled as Queen, or appointed higher to the rank of Empress.  A fan gifting by a friend who is a girl doesn't mean she's a lesbian.  It can mean just friends.

@  Emperor Ryu (05:27:28 AM)

<<<  His Black Pink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  That one k-pop media is once again pushing Satanic lgbtqia+ through a reposting of an earlier "lying" article about Black Pink.  The month of May is not the month of June.  And a huge majority of people do NOT support Satanism.  Plus the month of June is remembering the Normandy Landings during World War II.  The Satanic lgbtqia+ are not the original owners of the Rainbow either.  Jisoo's comment on confidence meant as the trait as being indiscriminate between both genders.  The members wearing a specific clothing or mixture of outfits doesn't mean they support Satanism even though some of these company brands does.  Fanmeets are times where the members are giving fan service to keep fans happy.

@  Emperor Ryu (05:25:57 AM)

<<<  His f(x) bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Jung Sisters!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:25:32 AM)

Welcome back to the SBox, Michael W.!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:25:09 AM)

In God We Trust.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (05:25:06 AM)

<<<  ALL OF THE FEMALE K-POP ARTISTS UNITED TOGETHER IS THE TRUE ULTIMATE ALLIANCE!!!  From the 1st Generation (1996-1999.) to the present 7th Generation (2020-2023.)!!!  The entire world and the universe!!!  \^.^/  Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!  \^.^/  Humanity survives.  \^.^/

@  Emperor Ryu (05:24:44 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  His SNSD bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

Yup, kidrobot.  We all blame the woke gaming industry and the coronavirus, but mostly because of the evil wokeness in it that needs to be purged immediately.

<<<  Still cannot see direct pic links from here.  >.<

A few were, Keitaro88, but at least there were video game gems that made it fun.  ^_^

<<<  Checking videos now.  ^_^

@  Michael W. (05:08:13 AM) Hello
@  aved0018 (02:25:43 AM) God Bless Us All
@  aved0018 (02:25:37 AM) Until next time this is aved0018 always saying Te Amo
@  aved0018 (02:25:06 AM) 1. BlackPink- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IHNzOHi8sJs & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=2S24-y0Ij3Y & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=bwmSjveL3Lc & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Amq-qlqbjYA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ioNng23DkIM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=9pdj4iJD08s & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=dISNgvVpWlo & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=vRXZj0DzXIA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=FzVR_fymZw4 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=dyRsYk0LyA8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=b73BI9eUkjM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=CKZvWhCqx1s ~ Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=3l5jwqPT2yk
@  aved0018 (02:24:47 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (02:24:30 AM) >>>>> My BlackPink 1st bias is Lisa. <<<<<
@  aved0018 (02:24:04 AM) Twice- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ePpPVE-GGJw & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=V2hlQkVJZhE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=c7rCyll5AeY & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=i0p1bmr0EmE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=0rtV5esQT6I & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=kOHB85vDuow & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=rRzxEiBLQCA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=mH0_XpSHkZo & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=mAKsZ26SabQ & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=CM4CkVFmTds
@  aved0018 (02:22:54 AM) https://m.youtube.co...h?v=3ymwOvzhwHs & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ZdKYi5ekshM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=8A2t_tAjMz8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=wQ_POfToaVY & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=t35H2BVq490 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=HuoOEry-Yc4 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=sLmLwgxnPUE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=VQtonf1fv_s & ~Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=qNlMt1eV03w
@  aved0018 (02:22:34 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (02:22:09 AM) >>>>> My Twice 1st Bias is Jeongyeon. <<<<<
@  aved0018 (02:21:34 AM) 3. Red Velvet- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=J_CFBjAyPWE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=uR8Mrt1IpXg & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=6uJf2IT2Zh8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=QslJYDX3o8s & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=WyiIGEHQP8o & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=XGdbaEDVWp0 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=glXgSSOKlls & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=aiHSVQy9xN8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Ujb-gvqsoi0 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=YBnGBb1wg98 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IWJUPY-2EIM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=JFgv8bKfxEs ~Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=rTrQfFL3ygo
@  aved0018 (02:20:46 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (02:20:05 AM) >>>>> My Red Velvet 1st Bias is Irene <<<<<
@  aved0018 (02:19:42 AM) >>>>> My Snsd 1st Bias is Im Yoona, 2nd Kim Taeyeon, 3rd Sunny, 4th Choi Sooyoung, 5th Tiffany, 6th Kim Hyoyeon, 7th Jessica, 8th Seohyun, 9th Yuri.
@  aved0018 (02:19:09 AM) >>>>> All of the Kpop Girl Group United. The Ultimate Allliance Againts Human Extinction.
@  Keitaro88 (04:40:38 PM) it was lame previous years too
@  Keitaro88 (03:27:48 PM) https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=small
@  Keitaro88 (03:26:21 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=small
@  kidrobot (12:48:32 PM) e3 was lame this year
@  Emperor Ryu (03:40:53 AM)

Until the next time, my fellow SONEs.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....?v=E0Y3ABqK7M4 https://www.youtube....h?v=zQ6u3FO-aRM

Good Day.  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=ulr0muQKjk0 & https://www.youtube....?v=lOSciQrPr5g https://www.youtube....?v=yuCbJykB32M

Peace be with all of you.  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=WkdtmT8A2iY https://www.youtube....h?v=eNmL4JiGxZQ

Aloha!  ^.^  https://www.youtube....?v=4OrCA1OInoo https://www.youtube....?v=eHir_vB1RUI https://www.youtube....h?v=j3_DQgYSS2E

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=iZpq8FjJr2E https://www.youtube....?v=-qPC3rVhlOw https://www.youtube....h?v=ZRPgtoEO6OM

\nnn/  https://www.youtube....?v=t5CBFNYTomo https://www.youtube....?v=5Z7feXrR8X8 https://www.youtube....h?v=Ri6wvGjuoOg

@  Emperor Ryu (03:39:21 AM)

<<<  Still checking videos.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:39:04 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (03:39:01 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (03:38:57 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (03:38:53 AM)

<<<  Imagines Mortal Soshi Kombat again to brighten up the day again, . . . ^.^  Taeyeon as Kitana, Jessica as Frost, Tiffany as Li Mei, Yuri as Sonya Blade, Yoona as Tanya, Hyoyeon as Skarlet, Sooyoung as Kira, Sunny as Taja, Seohyun as Jade, Victoria as Sindel, Luna as Vorpax, Sulli as Mileena, Amber as D'Vorah, Krystal as Cassie Cage, Irene as Ashrah, Joy as Omegis, Seulgi as Kiri, Wendy as Jacqui Briggs, Yeri as Jola, Karina as Sareena, Ningning as Sora, Winter as Mika, and Giselle as Siann.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:37:58 AM)

<<<  His LIGHTSUM bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=nV2Z6PFb5AE  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:37:22 AM)

<<<  His Rainbow Note bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Happy to hear about their next comeback.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:36:45 AM)

<<<  His (G)I-DLE bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  All of the members are beautiful.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:36:16 AM)

<<<  His Twice bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Twice Sisters!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:35:58 AM)

<<<  His Itzy bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  All of the members are beautiful with or without make-up.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:35:27 AM)

<<<  Are these netizens a bunch of school dropouts who haven't learned to ask questions to be sure they've covered all aspects of a single issue?  Because it sure looks like these netizens are just proven stupid idiots for having a serious lacking of cognitive thinking!  However, it's good to see more and more commenters becoming even more maturer and wiser by taking a neutral stance in this matter while taking the time to stick to the facts and supporting every single member including former members.  *Prays for all of the members to forgive one another and heal together and become sisters*  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:34:40 AM)

<<<  His April bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  These netizens are just jumping out of their minds in sheer desperation to breed hatred towards the members!  Did any of these morons ever take into consideration about DSP Media may have allowed them to use their smartphones for their graduation day and then took them back, "OR" they used someone else's smartphones to use for their graduation day and took them back!  The equivalent of eating a full course meal after so many mouths of dieting had past either way.  Oh, and someone else added another point of view of consideration against these netizens about the reality show, April's My Wish, by stating the show could've used other earlier material to be included into the episodes, no different than using childhood photos to tell a person's life story.

@  Emperor Ryu (03:33:10 AM)

<<<  Wonderful Generation!  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=HyGEf_7npnk  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:32:53 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (03:32:29 AM)

<<<  *Sprays holy water onto aved0018 and recites the exorcism chant with the Good Book for defiling God's work on Earth in the SBox*  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:26:52 AM)

What's a "wherewolf", aved0018?  o_o  I don't recall the Black Pearl ship serving such items at Disneyland.  Red varnish is for finished wood-objects, not for cooking.  Suddenly recalls the Red Violin movie.  ^_^  Never heard of a cookbook using motor oil to fry and cook something, unless it's a BBQ-style cook out?  >.<  Way too flammable and explosive.  Dried cockroaches that are washed?  I don't recall that in the insect cookbook either.  Tiny fishes from which type of drainage system in South Korea?  >_<  Expired vinegar?  To everybody's knowledge, vinegar doesn't expire, like ever.  ^_^  Vampires have no need of vinegar, and vampires doesn't exist today.  Actually, all of your statements are weird, not right.  ^_^  Tehehehehe.

@  Emperor Ryu (03:10:25 AM)

In God We Trust.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:10:21 AM)

<<<  ALL OF THE FEMALE K-POP ARTISTS UNITED TOGETHER IS THE TRUE ULTIMATE ALLIANCE!!!  From the 1st Generation (1996-1999.) to the present 7th Generation (2020-2023.)!!!  The entire world and the universe!!!  \^.^/  Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!  \^.^/  Humanity survives.  \^.^/

@  Emperor Ryu (03:09:56 AM)

Welcome back to the SBox, cinderella@yoona!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:09:31 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  His SNSD bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

So, what you're saying is you've admitted to help support the pouching of endangered Hyena and Monkey species for their brains and attempted to use motor oil to cook these animal brains while using evil Satanic witchcraft ingredients that includes human blood, and used some storage stock of something that has mold growing on them, which means you've turned your back in the Good Book and started to practice Satanism, aved0018???  O_O

Welcome to the SBox, baelexa143!  ^.^

@  aved0018 (01:46:39 AM) God Bless Us All
@  aved0018 (01:46:24 AM) Until next time this is aved0018 always saying Te Amo
@  aved0018 (01:45:59 AM) 1. BlackPink- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IHNzOHi8sJs & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=2S24-y0Ij3Y & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=bwmSjveL3Lc & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Amq-qlqbjYA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ioNng23DkIM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=9pdj4iJD08s & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=dISNgvVpWlo & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=vRXZj0DzXIA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=FzVR_fymZw4 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=dyRsYk0LyA8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=b73BI9eUkjM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=CKZvWhCqx1s ~ Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=3l5jwqPT2yk
@  aved0018 (01:45:36 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (01:45:12 AM) >>>>> My BlackPink 1st bias is Lisa. <<<<<
@  aved0018 (01:44:37 AM) Twice- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ePpPVE-GGJw & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=V2hlQkVJZhE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=c7rCyll5AeY & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=i0p1bmr0EmE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=0rtV5esQT6I & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=kOHB85vDuow & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=rRzxEiBLQCA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=mH0_XpSHkZo & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=mAKsZ26SabQ & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=CM4CkVFmTds
@  aved0018 (01:44:07 AM) https://m.youtube.co...h?v=3ymwOvzhwHs & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ZdKYi5ekshM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=8A2t_tAjMz8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=wQ_POfToaVY & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=t35H2BVq490 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=HuoOEry-Yc4 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=sLmLwgxnPUE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=VQtonf1fv_s & ~Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=qNlMt1eV03w
@  aved0018 (01:43:26 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (01:43:12 AM) >>>>> My Twice 1st Bias is Jeongyeon. <<<<<
@  aved0018 (01:42:41 AM) 3. Red Velvet- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=J_CFBjAyPWE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=uR8Mrt1IpXg & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=6uJf2IT2Zh8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=QslJYDX3o8s & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=WyiIGEHQP8o & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=XGdbaEDVWp0 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=glXgSSOKlls & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=aiHSVQy9xN8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Ujb-gvqsoi0 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=YBnGBb1wg98 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IWJUPY-2EIM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=JFgv8bKfxEs ~Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=rTrQfFL3ygo
@  aved0018 (01:41:19 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (01:40:33 AM) >>>>> My Red Velvet 1st Bias is Irene <<<<<
@  aved0018 (01:35:49 AM) >>>>> My Snsd 1st Bias is Im Yoona, 2nd Kim Taeyeon, 3rd Sunny, 4th Choi Sooyoung, 5th Tiffany, 6th Kim Hyoyeon, 7th Jessica, 8th Seohyun, 9th Yuri.
@  aved0018 (01:34:09 AM) Dried cockroach- dried squid1 month old fish that comes from the fish pond of a single mom wherewolf - fresh tilapia from the fish pond and still alive and kicking.Red varnish- sweet and sour sauce of the tilapia.Water from the drainage system of South Korea- fresh water clean.Yamaha engine oil- canola cooking oil.seasoning for the 1 month old fish that comes from the black pearl of the pirates of the carribean- any kind of seasoning in the mall.expired vinegar that comes from the forest of the single mom vampire- any kind of vinegar in the mall.
@  aved0018 (01:32:25 AM) Ladies and gentlemen this is chef aved0018 today’s dish is dried cockroach and 1 month old fish that comes from the fishpond of a single mom wherewolf with red varnish and seasoning for the 1 month old fish that comes from the black pearl of the pirates of the carribean. I’m using Yamaha engine oil for frying. First lets wash the dried cockroach and 1 month old fish with water that comes from the drainage system of South Korea and fry it with Yamaha engine oil and after frying the 1 month old fish dip the fried 1 month old fish into the red varnish and we will dip the dried fried cockroach into an expired vinegar that comes from the forest of the single mom vampire. XD Yeah that’s right.
@  aved0018 (01:27:09 AM) >>>>> All of the Kpop Girl Group United. The Ultimate Allliance Againts Human Extinction.
@  cinderella@y... (10:14:52 PM) hmm
@  baelexa143 (10:13:56 PM)

hahaha how did you know 

@  cinderella@y... (10:08:17 PM) 50 poster for sure
@  cinderella@y... (09:58:42 PM) zzzz
@  baelexa143 (09:24:56 PM)

Hi guys,,, I just want to say that i miss girls generation so muchhh huhu when will they have comeback..

@  aved0018 (05:03:35 AM) Yeah yah - https://m.youtube.co...h?v=PxW4T7E9emQ & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=KhjXDlcbgZw & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Aarvt7lrp1c
@  aved0018 (04:11:40 AM) Good evening ladies and gentlemen I wasn’t able to check in early this afternoon because i was cooking hyena’s brain and the brain of the single mom monkey using Japan’s best oil Suzuki and Honda motor oil and I put a lot of spices and seasonings that I stole in the kingdom of Satan. And I dip my 1 year old stock expired with Molds that cannot be described bread into my aved0018’s best dish. Yeah that’s right.
@  Emperor Ryu (04:05:20 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (04:04:28 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (04:04:26 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (04:04:22 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (04:04:16 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (04:03:01 AM)

<<<  His Queendom bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Looking forward to the next installments.  Let's hope no voting manipulations and/or any Satanic woke SJW pandering are involved in these.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (04:01:40 AM)

<<<  His Pink Fantasy bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=ZquXNjEtPPo  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (04:01:18 AM)

<<<  His APink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  All of the members are beautiful.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (04:00:11 AM)

<<<  His Weeekly bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Monday did a very good job on King Of Mask Singer.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:59:16 AM)

<<<  His Female Soloists bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  IU is a good person indeed.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:58:29 AM)

<<<  His Twice bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Twice Sisters!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:58:10 AM)

<<<  *Prays for all of the April members to forgive each other and learn and heal one another and become sisters*

@  Emperor Ryu (03:57:40 AM)

<<<  Only 2 k-pop medias keep attempting to brainwash readers into thinking that other violent crimes involving teenagers are no different than these school bullying incidents with these K-Pop Artists.  This stupid and cowardly pandering is only pushing to one day all crimes will result in the death penalty no matter what.  A person cannot redeem himself/herself.  A person cannot learn from his/her mistake(s).  A person cannot take responsibility of his/her own actions.  To them, human beings are just rabid beasts that need to be put down every now and then out of fear of over-population.  These Satanic, woke, SJW morons have no idea just how dumb they are.  And this is why such public reveals should be kept within the court and the police investigations.  It's not only to prevent rioting/public disorder and economic fallouts in the case, but to protect all of the parties involved so that they can continue onwards and learn from their own mistakes in life.

@  Emperor Ryu (03:56:17 AM)

<<<  The criticisms both in support and against Michael Jackson are both valid, yet it was very difficult to maintain a good entertainment image and get work.  It definitely didn't have to do with anything racism or his skin complexion, just ultra-focused on pedophilia.  This childish school bullying is weird all by itself trying to convince people that teenagers should be tried as adults when no crimes have been committed to warrant such arrests and convictions, and push for legislation to make resolutions to amend criminal laws to include teenagers to be tried as adults and be subjected to the adjusted to maximum penalties for committing the inclusion of "non-violent crimes".  Sure there has been instances for teenagers being tried as adults for committing violent crimes, such as rape, public disorder, drug trafficking, and yes, murder too, but none of these so-called K-Pop school bullying even mentioned any "violent crimes" in the first place.

@  Emperor Ryu (03:54:42 AM)

<<<  Both the support and the backlash during the trial was enough for the Jackson family to plan to send Michael over the country of Bahrain, should he be found guilty.  This trial was even linked to Hollywood's struggles to get rid of pedophiles that have plagued the industry for decades going all the way back to the 1950s and 1960s.  No joke, they even made movies about it over the years.  Even after Michael Jackson's death, new allegations of child molestation continued with new accounts being brought forth into the media.  Anyone would think, he was found not guilty, but ask why is this still going on even though he's no longer with us anymore?  Shouldn't he be treated as innocent like any other innocent person after the verdict was given?  Michael Jackson was even turned into a comedic meme in so many ways that even effected his relationship with than Lisa Marie Presley (A direct descendant of Elvis Presley, and they were 10 years apart from each other.  Married for 1 year and 8 months.).

@  Emperor Ryu (03:51:33 AM)

<<<  I'll give a nutshell version to limit huge amounts of text walls to explain my point further since there's still commenters who still like to be immaturely stupid and uneducated yet.  Michael Jackson was indicted on 4 counts of molesting a minor, 4 counts of intoxicating a minor to molest, 1 count of attempted child molestation, 1 count of conspiring to hold captive, conspiring to commit extortion, and child abduction.  The trial lasted for about 4 months in the year 2005.  The jury found him not guilty (9 voted to acquit, and 3 voted him guilty.).  The entire trial and after the verdict was announced, the media was a buzzed with headlines, opinions, wild theories, and endless debates.  It was so bad how Hollywood tore itself over on both sides of the trial that a long lasting divide was created, even effecting lots of other people across the country and around the world where people where now taking sides after going through the trial.

@  Emperor Ryu (03:50:15 AM)

<<<  His April bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  That's pretty weak for a discrepancy for some of these so-called fans to claim the clothing they wore just so happen to be the same outfits in both 2015 and 2016 while trying to say wear it once and then throw it away?  I think these fans have just outed themselves as haters and not true observers of what is going on.  Honesty is truly indeed the best policy, especially in court.  It is nice to know what each person's perspective is who're involved in the case, and it's good to know "all" of the members care about us, Fineapples.  It is best not to turn anything into a witch-hunt.  For example, the Michael Jackson trial (I could've gone with the O.J. Simpson trial or even the Casey Anthony trial, but those cases didn't have the huge media involvement like it did with Michael Jackson, even after his death 4 years later after the verdict, to be real.).

@  Emperor Ryu (03:48:15 AM)

<<<  Sooyoung did an excellent job on her drama show.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:47:52 AM)

<<<  ^.^  Yoona is indeed "Awesome!"  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:47:40 AM)

<<<  ^.^  Taeyeon is indeed "Amazing!"  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:47:20 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  His SNSD bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

In God We Trust.  ^_^

@  aved0018 (03:45:53 AM) Ding ding ding people twice alcohol free just reach 100 million - https://m.youtube.co...h?v=1EU_lDLiwMc
@  Emperor Ryu (02:49:49 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:44:51 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:44:48 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:44:44 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:44:39 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:43:41 AM)

<<<  Still checking videos.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:43:31 AM)

<<<  His Girlkind bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  So very happy to hear about their next comeback.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:42:48 AM)

<<<  ^.^  https://www.youtube....h?v=IMpXNQ-MLT4  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:42:09 AM)

<<<  His Aespa bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  All of the members are beautiful.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:41:41 AM)

<<<  His GFriend and Weeekly bias are, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them"  He will always maintain that ancient wisdom, . . . "Clothing is optional for beautiful women."  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:39:50 AM)

<<<  1st Generation = 1996-1999

<<<  2nd Generation = 2000-2003

<<<  3rd Generation = 2004-2007  <---  SNSD is born!  ^.^

<<<  4th Generation = 2008-2011

<<<  5th Generation = 2012-2015  <---  Red Velvet and Twice are born!  ^.^

<<<  6th Generation = 2016-2019  <---  Black Pink is born!  ^.^

<<<  7th Generation = 2020-2023  <---  Current K-Pop Generation!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:39:08 AM)

<<<  That one k-pop media is lying about the K-Pop Generational History again.  Black Pink, Twice, and Red Velvet are definitely not 3rd Generation (2004-2007.)!  These 3rd Generation K-Pop Fans need to go back to studying K-Pop's True History, not go by their uneducated bias version trying to override K-Pop itself!!!  At least that other K-Pop media finally realized the truth about 2008 year marked the beginning of the 4th Generation (2008-2011.), which is way more of an improvement than this one k-pop media website.

@  Emperor Ryu (02:37:52 AM)

<<<  His Twice bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=9ELyfj8NcjM  ^.^  Nice and cozy.

@  Emperor Ryu (02:36:45 AM)

<<<  The Brave Girls are such good, hard working employees truly.  ^_^  Hopefully many more job opportunities will be coming their way these days.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:35:49 AM)

<<<  His Brave Girls bias is, . . . https://www.youtube....h?v=f4W33_lQl9I  ^.^  SNSD/Brave Girls Alliance!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:34:58 AM)

<<<  Yuri is doing an amazing work in her drama show.  ^_^  Fighting Yuri!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:34:33 AM)

<<<  Taeyeon is such an adorable person with a beautiful soul matching well with her healthy, physical, well-being.  ^.^  Good job, Taeyeon.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:32:50 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:32:40 AM)

Happy Father's Day.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:31:43 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

ALL OF THE FEMALE K-POP ARTISTS UNITED TOGETHER IS THE TRUE ULTIMATE ALLIANCE!!!  From the 1st Generation (1996-1999.) to the present 7th Generation (2020-2023.)!!!  The entire world and the universe!!!  \^.^/  Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!  \^.^/  Humanity survives.  \^.^/

In God We Trust.  ^_^

@  aved0018 (02:04:33 AM) God Bless Us All
@  aved0018 (02:04:10 AM) Until next time this is aved0018 always saying Te Amo
@  aved0018 (02:03:11 AM) Happy Father’s Day to all father’s in this world.
@  aved0018 (01:59:29 AM) 1. BlackPink- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IHNzOHi8sJs & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=2S24-y0Ij3Y & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=bwmSjveL3Lc & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Amq-qlqbjYA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ioNng23DkIM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=9pdj4iJD08s & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=dISNgvVpWlo & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=vRXZj0DzXIA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=FzVR_fymZw4 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=dyRsYk0LyA8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=b73BI9eUkjM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=CKZvWhCqx1s ~ Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=3l5jwqPT2yk
@  aved0018 (01:58:45 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (01:58:24 AM) >>>>> My BlackPink 1st bias is Lisa. <<<<<
@  aved0018 (01:57:03 AM) Twice- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ePpPVE-GGJw & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=V2hlQkVJZhE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=c7rCyll5AeY & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=i0p1bmr0EmE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=0rtV5esQT6I & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=kOHB85vDuow & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=rRzxEiBLQCA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=mH0_XpSHkZo & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=mAKsZ26SabQ & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=CM4CkVFmTds
@  aved0018 (01:54:52 AM) https://m.youtube.co...h?v=3ymwOvzhwHs & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ZdKYi5ekshM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=8A2t_tAjMz8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=wQ_POfToaVY & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=t35H2BVq490 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=HuoOEry-Yc4 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=sLmLwgxnPUE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=VQtonf1fv_s & ~Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=qNlMt1eV03w every mili second every second every minute on it is an ooooouuuuuchhhhhhhh my back my neck. Especially @ 125 ouchy ouch my neck. XD
@  aved0018 (01:37:20 AM) 2013 Goût de Diamants (Taste of Diamonds) - https://m.youtube.co...h?v=XA2YEHn-A8Q
@  aved0018 (01:25:44 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (01:25:24 AM) >>>>> My Twice 1st Bias is Jeongyeon. <<<<<
@  aved0018 (01:24:49 AM) 3. Red Velvet- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=J_CFBjAyPWE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=uR8Mrt1IpXg & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=6uJf2IT2Zh8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=QslJYDX3o8s & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=WyiIGEHQP8o & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=XGdbaEDVWp0 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=glXgSSOKlls & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=aiHSVQy9xN8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Ujb-gvqsoi0 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=YBnGBb1wg98 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IWJUPY-2EIM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=JFgv8bKfxEs ~Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=rTrQfFL3ygo
@  aved0018 (01:24:17 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (01:23:52 AM) >>>>> My Red Velvet 1st Bias is Irene <<<<<
@  aved0018 (01:23:16 AM) >>>>> My Snsd 1st Bias is Im Yoona, 2nd Kim Taeyeon, 3rd Sunny, 4th Choi Sooyoung, 5th Tiffany, 6th Kim Hyoyeon, 7th Jessica, 8th Seohyun, 9th Yuri.
@  aved0018 (01:22:55 AM) >>>>> All of the Kpop Girl Group United. The Ultimate Allliance Againts Human Extinction.
@  Emperor Ryu (02:51:18 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:44:52 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:44:48 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:44:44 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:44:39 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:43:58 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (02:43:50 AM)

<<<  His Blackswan bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  https://www.youtube....h?v=FWHuAT8JkC4  Yummy!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:43:12 AM)

<<<  His Twice bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  He will always maintain that ancient wisdom, . . . "Clothing is optional for beautiful women."  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:42:03 AM)

<<<  All of the Female K-Pop Artists can become their own added Princesses to the Disney Universe!  ^.^  For example, all of the Female K-Pop Artists can all be Jedis!  \^.^/

@  Emperor Ryu (02:41:11 AM)

<<<  And let's be real here, it's very good to have job security, and these companies know exactly what that means.  Just think of it, IZ*ONE getting this high level amount of public support didn't ever happen before throughout K-Pop's History.  Fans raising this unexpected amount of funds to help IZ*ONE comeback together in such as short amount of time, and continue onwards to some time in August of this year, dwarfs previous group comebacks from other K-Pop Artists.  It's pretty historical too to behold this huge response world wide.  Just 2 more companies to reunite with, and then we're all (IZ*ONE, all of the agencies, and WIZ*ONEs.) are going to make history together again.  Fighting WIZ*ONEs!  \^.^/  Fighting IZ*ONE!  \^.^/  Fighting Agencies!  \^.^/

@  Emperor Ryu (02:38:23 AM)

<<<  His IZ*ONE bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  It's very awesome to see good communications between the agencies and WIZ*ONEs during these negotiations for the return of IZ*ONE as a full group.  It's understandable from CJ ENM's stance on not using the money, which was sort of a given from the start, however, the money does present other possibilities that can help with IZ*ONE's comeback, such as fan participation through hiring work to help promote and do more good for the communities in IZ*ONE's name and their agencies.  Being fans is like being part of a family from a point of view, and business partners in a way as well that is mutually beneficial for all parties involved together to help create amazing performances with even more long lasting memories of happiness and hope.

@  Emperor Ryu (02:37:04 AM)

<<<  His A.O.A bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  It's very good to hear Mina is doing her very best to heal.  It does give us comfort she is doing alright, as we all continue to pray for her and the rest of the members to heal and find and give that forgiveness to one another and become sisters.  *Prays for all of the A.O.A members*  https://www.youtube....h?v=ie2lXGhNJpA  Hint, hint.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (02:35:33 AM)

<<<  His Unpretty Rapstar bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  They didn't really need to apologize because they're all innocent when the uneducated viewers didn't know any better at all are the ones who made the mistakes.  It is quite understandable why they did issue that apology, which further proves their innocence in the first place.  These Satanic, woke, SJWs are just ruining everything funny to the point comedians are becoming more vocal publicly on how insane these people truly are and damaging the comedic arts severely!  Only a handful are able to continue without pandering to these haters of laughter.

@  Emperor Ryu (02:33:30 AM)

<<<  But, they should still be able to sort things through and piece together the puzzle of truth and render a fair verdict that can clear up all of these misunderstandings and begin the process of healing all of the parties involved, and every April member becoming sisters through forgiveness and understanding.  *Prays all of the members to heal each other and become sisters for an even brighter future for them all*

@  Emperor Ryu (02:32:37 AM)

<<<  His April bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  It's good to see more and more commenters taking the neutral stance, which means they're learning and growing more mature and wiser.  Thank you very much.  It means a whole lot to the rest of us who don't jump to conclusions, and the pursuit of the truth needs facts and solid evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt is what should be done to resolve this grievance amongst the involved parties.  The commenters who've taken a side are just sad and immature with a childish ego who enjoys witch-hunts that imprison the innocent rather the guilty because of their own sins and bias and unwilling to study and learn and be educated in what is happening, and staying informed with the case developments.  To be frank, I sympathize with the judges assigned to this case, because it's just a public relations nightmare already.

@  Emperor Ryu (02:30:14 AM)

<<<  That one k-pop media still hasn't done enough studying about K-Pop's rich history.  Clearly there has been girl groups who're pre-teen and officially debuted and released songs in the past.  12 years old is NOT the youngest debut age on record.  Sure just about a year younger than BoA's debut age, but there's a number of kid groups who've debuted in K-Pop.  A huge majority of them ever gave a large impact in the mainstream, nor make it to that stage level presence, but do get mentioned every now and then.  The public normally sees their works as a career stepping stone to become full-fledge K-Pop Artists, in a similar way as company trainees, only they put it all on the line right then and there.  This definitely isn't like Netflix's Cuties, when their dance moves are more in line with traditional dance choreographies, NOT sexual.  All of the broadcast companies are super strict about this and will ban any such criminal instances in a heartbeat.  BoA is the still the standard in K-Pop for the underage hopefuls.

@  Emperor Ryu (02:27:03 AM)

Hello SBox.  ^_^

<<<  Innocent!  ^.^

ALL OF THE FEMALE K-POP ARTISTS UNITED TOGETHER IS THE TRUE ULTIMATE ALLIANCE!!!  From the 1st Generation (1996-1999.) to the present 7th Generation (2020-2023.)!!!  The entire world and the universe!!!  \^.^/  Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!  \^.^/  Humanity survives.  \^.^/

In God We Trust.  ^_^

@  aved0018 (01:22:09 AM) God Bless Us All
@  aved0018 (01:21:55 AM) Until next time this is aved0018 always saying Te Amo
@  aved0018 (01:21:15 AM) 1. BlackPink- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IHNzOHi8sJs & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=2S24-y0Ij3Y & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=bwmSjveL3Lc & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Amq-qlqbjYA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ioNng23DkIM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=9pdj4iJD08s & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=dISNgvVpWlo & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=vRXZj0DzXIA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=FzVR_fymZw4 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=dyRsYk0LyA8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=b73BI9eUkjM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=CKZvWhCqx1s ~ Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=XtR7fWXoz-g
@  aved0018 (01:20:51 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (01:20:35 AM) >>>>> My BlackPink 1st bias is Lisa. <<<<<
@  aved0018 (01:20:00 AM) Twice- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ePpPVE-GGJw & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=V2hlQkVJZhE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=c7rCyll5AeY & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=i0p1bmr0EmE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=0rtV5esQT6I & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=kOHB85vDuow & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=rRzxEiBLQCA & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=mH0_XpSHkZo & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=mAKsZ26SabQ & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=CM4CkVFmTds
@  aved0018 (01:19:31 AM) https://m.youtube.co...h?v=3ymwOvzhwHs & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ZdKYi5ekshM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=8A2t_tAjMz8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=wQ_POfToaVY & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=t35H2BVq490 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=HuoOEry-Yc4 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=sLmLwgxnPUE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=VQtonf1fv_s & ~Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=6a5vdwD3Ha0
@  aved0018 (01:18:56 AM) Alcohol free- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=XA2YEHn-A8Q
@  aved0018 (01:15:52 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (01:15:32 AM) >>>>> My Twice 1st Bias is Jeongyeon. <<<<<
@  aved0018 (01:15:01 AM) 3. Red Velvet- https://m.youtube.co...h?v=J_CFBjAyPWE & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=uR8Mrt1IpXg & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=6uJf2IT2Zh8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=QslJYDX3o8s & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=WyiIGEHQP8o & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=XGdbaEDVWp0 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=glXgSSOKlls & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=aiHSVQy9xN8 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Ujb-gvqsoi0 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=YBnGBb1wg98 & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IWJUPY-2EIM & https://m.youtube.co...h?v=JFgv8bKfxEs ~Bonus~ https://m.youtube.co...h?v=QfCSlz3dRDI
@  aved0018 (01:14:13 AM) >>>>> Checking music videos now.
@  aved0018 (01:13:57 AM) >>>>> My Red Velvet 1st Bias is Irene <<<<<
@  aved0018 (01:12:13 AM) >>>>> My Snsd 1st Bias is Im Yoona, 2nd Kim Taeyeon, 3rd Sunny, 4th Choi Sooyoung, 5th Tiffany, 6th Kim Hyoyeon, 7th Jessica, 8th Seohyun, 9th Yuri.
@  aved0018 (01:11:57 AM) >>>>> All of the Kpop Girl Group United. The Ultimate Allliance Againts Human Extinction.
@  Emperor Ryu (03:37:36 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (03:36:22 AM)

<<<  And the E3 video game picks.  So much woke, sexist, and racist garbage is unbelievable this year.  >_<  For example, 1986 it was revealed Samus from Metroid is a woman when the game was beaten.  This year's E3 then had sexist and uneducated people started proclaiming it's a huge revelation while trying to attack misogyny in the video game industry.  The new Metroid game looks awesome, by the way.  This will definitely be part of my picks for this E3 year.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:21:05 AM)

<<<  There's still a ton of things going on these days, but will get the Mortal Kombat first reactionary shouts done as soon as possible.

@  Emperor Ryu (03:19:50 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (03:19:47 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (03:19:43 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (03:19:37 AM)

@  Emperor Ryu (03:18:55 AM)

<<<  His Itzy bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  All of the members are beautiful.  ^_^  <<<  Innocent!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:18:36 AM)

<<<  His Brave Girls bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  We agree with Brave Brothers how awesome Brave Girls are.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:18:03 AM)

<<<  His Oh My Girl bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Arin is such a sweetheart to donate to those in need.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:17:36 AM)

<<<  His Lovelyz bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  It's good they've upgraded their home due to their continuing successes as a group.  ^_^  They deserve it.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:16:51 AM)

<<<  His (G)I-DLE bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  (G)I-DLE Sisters!  ^.^  Fighting Soyeon!  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:16:20 AM)

<<<  We await patiently for Lisa's Solo Debut next month.  ^.^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:16:10 AM)

<<<  His Black Pink bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  It's great to see the members eating good foods.  ^_^

@  Emperor Ryu (03:12:56 AM)

<<<  His 2NE1 bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  All of the members are surviving.  ^_^  CL is doing an excellent job as an actress.  ^.^  Still pains our hearts when her character died in that movie though.  T.T

@  Emperor Ryu (03:12:10 AM)

<<<  His April bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  Please let the police and the court handle the case.  *Continues to pray for all of the members to forgive each other and come to an understanding about the situation, so they can all heal and become sisters*

@  Emperor Ryu (03:11:25 AM)

<<<  His Unpretty Rapstar bias is, . . . wait for it, . . . "all of them."  ^_^  The woke and racist SJWs can't take a funny joke, truth be told.  Jessi did nothing wrong, nor did Tzuyu.  Tzuyu was curious what it would be like to be Dahyun, and yes, she likes her complexion.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  Jessi's take was wondering if there was another reason by using a jealous/guilt-trip method to imply, why not pick her instead of Dahyun, going in a different direction.  Tzuyu just admires Dahyun's complexion in comparison to herself, to which Jessi took a more self-changing view by suggesting her body's complexion might be a result of accumulated dead skin cells.  Jessi's co-host chimes in to test Jessi's view by implying she has dead skin cells in return, thus negating Tzuyu from picking her instead of Dahyun.  Very funny.  If anyone took offense to this harmless joke, needs therapy immediately!