Photo

[2013.01.19] The Dream KPop Fantasy Concert Experience (Manila, Philippines)How Girls' Generation made up for all the hassle (with pictures)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic
Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

I've read everything already. LOL. Anyway Girls' Generation are confirmed for Malaysia for Asia Super Showcase 2013. Are you coming?

Yay for SNSD coming on May 19 but my exam ends on May 20. LOL ;w;

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

Forever 9 ♡, on 15 Mar 2013 - 12:45, said:

I've read everything already. LOL. Anyway Girls' Generation are confirmed for Malaysia for Asia Super Showcase 2013. Are you coming?

Yay for SNSD coming on May 19 but my exam ends on May 20. LOL ;w;

Yeah I heard about that too. Sadly I can't. I still have classes during that time. Sucks actually. But I dunno... I haven't thought about it yet so far, especially with my thesis and all that school requirements and work all piling up. Maybe. Push my luck a little bit, but I dunno at the moment.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

Morozhen Morozhen
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

One of the people who rides with me in the van which fetches us from school (kinda hard to explain... forgive me, English is my 3rd language) went to DKFC, and I only found out that SNSD was performing in the PH a day before the actual concert, and they were gonna perform on the last day of our exams! That was one heck of a bummer, since I was a new sone that time and my obsess-o-meter was very high.

While they were performing in SM Mall of Asia, I was in SM Pampanga, checking SNSD's FB group for updates and whining about not being able to go to the concert T_T

But I figured out that if SNSD will have a solo concert here, it's gonna be much better, so we'll just have to wait for that!  :turned:

Edited by Kookje, 28 July 2013 - 02:40 AM.

B5F2qUz.gif

av: pandagirl, sig: taengledmess

• Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

One of the people who rides with me in the van which fetches us from school (kinda hard to explain... forgive me, English is my 3rd language) went to DKFC, and I only found out that SNSD was performing in the PH a day before the actual concert, and they were gonna perform on the last day of our exams! That was one heck of a bummer, since I was a new sone that time and my obsess-o-meter was very high.

While they were performing in SM Mall of Asia, I was in SM Pampanga, checking SNSD's FB group for updates and whining in my LiveJournal about not being able to go to the concert T_T

But I figured out that if SNSD will have a solo concert here, it's gonna be much better, so we'll just have to wait for that!  :turned:

I know that feeling. Right now I am in Taiwan, and I missed both the 1st and 2nd Asia Tour solo concerts because of classes. I was one train ride away from seeing them, and living with that fact during that time, stuck in the classroom, it really sucked big time. I couldn't even go online and watch out for some news, it was so depressing.

Good thing I was able to make up for it two years later. Yep. I waited two years before I finally was able to see them (in Bangkok for the 2nd Asia Tour). I do hope you have your chance someday too. I'm telling you, it will be a damn wonderful experience.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

Morozhen Morozhen
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:00 PM

I know that feeling. Right now I am in Taiwan, and I missed both the 1st and 2nd Asia Tour solo concerts because of classes. I was one train ride away from seeing them, and living with that fact during that time, stuck in the classroom, it really sucked big time. I couldn't even go online and watch out for some news, it was so depressing.

Good thing I was able to make up for it two years later. Yep. I waited two years before I finally was able to see them (in Bangkok for the 2nd Asia Tour). I do hope you have your chance someday too. I'm telling you, it will be a damn wonderful experience.

Yup, thanks! I downloaded the Shanghai ITNW concert and 2011 Japan Arena Tour videos, and I could tell that their concert are definitely amazing. Patience is a virtue...  :D

B5F2qUz.gif

av: pandagirl, sig: taengledmess

ShaineJustyne ShaineJustyne
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:50 AM

I was in front of the extended stage too, man! We were squished at the front though.  This is my view 735040_10200287677664499_170734888_n.jpg

I definitely have the same feels as you. It's been 3 months and I can still feel everything. lol. Fany screaming "Manila, put it back on!" have made each and every single soul in the open grounds go bonkers. It was really awesome.. and oh the fanchant for the boys was really really loud too wasn't it? But  then again, making me see snsd up close gave me so many feels all at the same time. I planned to wave my yoona towel when they go in front but man when yoona was in front of me, I was just frozen standing there. Let me say that they are absolutely stunning. They're just shining and all those fancy, cheesy stuff but really they're all pretty I wanted to cry right on the spot. T_T 

I do hope they come back. I'm having this separation anxiety stuff. lol

My one-shot collections:CRUMPLED SHEETS

| Hearing is fundamental, Listening is a choice |

twitter:RiseYellowNinja | Formspring: shaineyoori |Tumblr: lifeisyouandme

• Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

I was in front of the extended stage too, man! We were squished at the front though.  This is my view 

I definitely have the same feels as you. It's been 3 months and I can still feel everything. lol. Fany screaming "Manila, put it back on!" have made each and every single soul in the open grounds go bonkers. It was really awesome.. and oh the fanchant for the boys was really really loud too wasn't it? But  then again, making me see snsd up close gave me so many feels all at the same time. I planned to wave my yoona towel when they go in front but man when yoona was in front of me, I was just frozen standing there. Let me say that they are absolutely stunning. They're just shining and all those fancy, cheesy stuff but really they're all pretty I wanted to cry right on the spot. T_T 

I do hope they come back. I'm having this separation anxiety stuff. lol

LOL, we're both in the same area. From EXO to SNSD I was literally squashed between people. I ended up getting some bad photos because of the pushing and shoving, it kinda pissed me off a bit, though.

We were screaming our heads off doing the fanchants, all the way from Genie to I Got A Boy. Good thing Soshified Philippines did an awesome job with the fanchant guides and the lightsabers. It was as if we SONEs owned the place, kekekekeke...

I know exactly how you felt there, wanting to cry and freezing up. This is the third time of me seeing them in person and pretty much the same feeling since the first time I saw them was still there. The solo concert in Bangkok where I went to had me in tears maybe 60 to 70% of the time actually. Still makes me cry until now when I look back.

And yeah, I still suffer from the withdrawal syndrome and separation anxiety every now and then, especially in the midst of all the stress of schoolwork now.

BunnyPancake.jpg

jcldfc jcldfc
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

aww, so much love......

Soshi is lucky to have great fans who love and respect them.

Thank you for sharing your experiences~

• Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

aww, so much love......

Soshi is lucky to have great fans who love and respect them.

Thank you for sharing your experiences~

Yes. We were so crazy that we poured out so much love as much as possible for the girls, especially given that it is their first time to perform in the Philippines. But as I've said before, hats off to Soshified Philippines for contributing a lot to organize the fan-event and to create the Pink Ocean during the concert. Really, they were so great!!!

Note: Added more photos today. Screencaps from the videos that a friend of mine restored after they got accidentally deleted. LOL.

BunnyPancake.jpg

nonickman nonickman
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

I heard the girls are coming to Kuala Lumpur this May. Is it true?

• Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:16 AM

I heard the girls are coming to Kuala Lumpur this May. Is it true?

LOL. Somebody told me about that in this thread as well. Yep. 2013 Asia Super Showcase. So far, it's SNSD, Shinhwa, and AOA.

Crap!!! SNSD and Shinhwa in one show. Crap! I can't go. T_T T_T

BunnyPancake.jpg

ErzaEucli ErzaEucli
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:42 AM

I envy you guys, watching their concerts..

Probably because I am from Philippines but my hometown is not Manila..

And I am 100% sure that my parents will never allow me to go to Manila with such a reason..

Urgh... I hope they will tour again, not only in Manila but to other places also in Philippines..

Really jealous.. Just wait until I graduate..

But geez...  I had to study for 8 years... Gosh.. I hope SNSD will still remain after 8 years and they

will tour again here.. :)

2ivuk6.png

33y5l3b.png

“SONE, Thank you so much. We have so many schedules, 

and you get tired together with us. 

And to the SNSD members as well, thank you.”

-KIM TAEYEON ( GIRLS' GENERATION)

mydorkyOT9 mydorkyOT9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:21 AM

Daebak Fanaccount !!  It's been 5 months ! :)

I suddenly miss DKFC ! i kind of envy you since ur pretty close too them 

while me and my friends were in the Bronze Section . but im still thankful :D One of the best nights of my life  :banana:

I hope the rumors (that they will be coming back here for a concert ) are true . ohh plss Lord!!

Have a Nice Day KUYA! PH Sone Byiee :D 

2hhzjah.gif

Edited by mydorkyOT9, 04 June 2013 - 07:25 AM.

• Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:14 AM

I envy you guys, watching their concerts..

Probably because I am from Philippines but my hometown is not Manila..

And I am 100% sure that my parents will never allow me to go to Manila with such a reason..

Urgh... I hope they will tour again, not only in Manila but to other places also in Philippines..

Really jealous.. Just wait until I graduate..

But geez...  I had to study for 8 years... Gosh.. I hope SNSD will still remain after 8 years and they

will tour again here.. :)

It's hard if you are a young fan, I know and appreciate that. It really is hard, especially if you are still so dependent on your parents for the most part of your life. You can't convince them to reward you with an SNSD concert (if and when it comes to the Philippines) if you study very hard and turn in awesome grades?

Daebak Fanaccount !!  It's been 5 months ! :)

I suddenly miss DKFC ! i kind of envy you since ur pretty close too them 

while me and my friends were in the Bronze Section . but im still thankful :D One of the best nights of my life  :banana:

I hope the rumors (that they will be coming back here for a concert ) are true . ohh plss Lord!!

Have a Nice Day KUYA! PH Sone Byiee :D 

Yeah... I still do suffer from withdrawal syndrome whenever I think about DFKC. It really is an awesome experience, despite the difficulties we had there.

Well, rumors are rumors. Normally they would give the next venue two months' advance notice. Three months max. Heck, the solo concert here in Taiwan they just announced with like five weeks to go before the actual concert. So we really won't know outside that time frame. I was actually quite pissed off with people posting that the Girls and Peace Tour will stop by Manila all willy-nilly without any credible sources or confirmation whatsoever. I mean, if it comes, it comes. If not, then it's not gonna happen.

If it does come to our neck of the woods, then we'd better be prepared to show what PH-SONEs can really do. The fan event during the DKFC was just an appetizer.

BunnyPancake.jpg

youngabbie youngabbie
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:11 AM

This is probably one thing that i'll regret all my life,i wasn't yet a SONE during the time they came here in the Philippines, and Im soooo jealous right now. I just discovered my love for them 6 months ago, dont ask me what took me so long,i dont know either,WTH! I'll just keep praying that they will do another concert here, i wont miss it for the world!

• Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:40 AM

This is probably one thing that i'll regret all my life,i wasn't yet a SONE during the time they came here in the Philippines, and Im soooo jealous right now. I just discovered my love for them 6 months ago, dont ask me what took me so long,i dont know either,WTH! I'll just keep praying that they will do another concert here, i wont miss it for the world!

I regret not becoming a SONE since the beginning. I missed so much in their early days until I became a SONE in 2010. I am so thankful though that I was able to see them perform and be a part of the Pink Ocean in so many occasions now. Solo concerts are always the best.

Or, if SNSD doesn't perform here, try to watch them abroad when they go on another tour. A number of SONEs in the Philippines do that.

Well, currently they'll be off to Japan now in a couple of weeks for their 3rd Japan Tour. I'm wishing them all the best.

BunnyPancake.jpg

iheartPreSun iheartPreSun
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:05 AM

Reading this, I felt my eyes blurring!!! Aaaah! Lucky Sone!!! I want tot see the girls badly. T--T

I OFFER MY AWARD TO SUNNY. PLEASE SMILE MORE...~

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

franchesca05 franchesca05
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:41 AM

Hi Rick? May I know where did you buy those light sticks? Coz currently we're trying to find one in the Divisoria, but can't find one :( Thank you, It will be a big help if you can help us.

I hope they still do a concert here

Edited by RickachuSNSD, 18 July 2016 - 01:00 AM.

• Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 01:02 AM

Hi Rick? May I know where did you buy those light sticks? Coz currently we're trying to find one in the Divisoria, but can't find one :( Thank you, It will be a big help if you can help us.

I hope they still do a concert here

I hope so too. I have this feeling that they're starting to wind down their careers as SNSD... well the way we know them and since their existing contracts expire next year. I really wish that there'll be at least one more tour and that we'll be included in that. A solocon in PH would be really nice, if we can convince them to do so.

And as for the lightsticks, we had those ordered from abroad through one of the PH admins who has contacts. I PMed you some of the details of it so that you can hopefully get in touch with him. Good luck!

BunnyPancake.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot