[MESSAGE][From. HYOYEON] Thank you~♥2012.07.21

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic
1719 1719
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:37 AM

she will always be number 1 for sones^^ it's quite and honor to make it to the finals and i'm sure she's very proud of that :3
i'm sure she can portray better performances now, it was definitely not a waste but a very good experience^^
so don't feel bad unnie <3

“Happiness is doubled when you share them together and Sadness is halved when you share them together.”
— Im Yoona

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:30 AM

Even through Hyoyeon end up not winning, to us Sone, she is already a winner since she has never given up throughout this journey :)

Continue fighting on Hyoyeon. Will always be supporting you :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

SNSDFans<3 SNSDFans<3
  • Donors
  • 1269 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:03 AM

Thanks for the translation (: Hyoyeon, you have done your best, you are always our No.1 in our heart (: I'm so proud of you ~

Once a SONE, always a SONE. <3

G7ChBsy.jpg

Once a TaeGanger, always a TaeGanger. <3

3Ybxm.jpg

sj_oppa85 sj_oppa85
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:10 AM

Well done, Hyoyeon... Even though you came so close from winning 1st place, SNSD is forever number 1 in our heart...

Well-earned second place, SNSD's damcing queen.

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:03 AM

Heart.. freaking.. broken.. I sat around brooding all day yesterday (pathetic, I know lol) and then she comes out with a selca and message that seems so cheery and positive. I guess knowing how hard she worked for it, she had no regrets about getting second place. Definitely our Hyoyeon ^_^

Thanks for the translation!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

khaira01 khaira01
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

positive hyo...always cheer to the max! thats why i will always love u.....

totally will miss bunny couple, cutest couple ever...<333333

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

I heart heart heart U :heart: :heart: :heart: KIM HYOYEON

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

I'm so proud of her even though she didn't managed to win!
Much thanks to his partner for being such a good mentor.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

bag bag
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

Hyoyeon Unnie Fighting! You were awesome on Dancing with the Stars. All us SONES are super duper proud. Please continue to be our Awesome Dancing Queen. We will always support you! Unnie Fighting!

BAG
Girls Generation Forever

moonmoon :) moonmoon :)
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

hyo unnie we are always supporting you.. we are always watching you videos in the net and you are great!!

it's okay if you didn't win, you are always a winner to us sone...

hyoyeonnie. fighting! :D

.........................................................................tumblr_ldkwohIpCh1qam0cl.gif.......................

wiilovekpop wiilovekpop
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:32 AM

Hyo unnies is nothing short of amazing! I am so proud of our dancing queen! She truly is the most talented dancer I have seen and she has showed us all the variety of dances she can do! I admire her and her fierce dancing skills! HYO JJANG! ^^

Zelzu11 Zelzu11
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:11 AM

Hyoyeon is so pretty! She definetley deserved to get so far. And she and Hyungseok were so close to winning too. The icons in the votes were a mistake XD But it's not a suprise that Hyo got so far. She'll always be the Dancing Queen to us SONEs no matter what happens. We love you! Fighting!

7B5HyF3.png

VaCMhWJ.png

CR for the TaengSic sig: Xin<3

ERDPTBHNB~

xEOGaCq.jpg

matthewpham matthewpham
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:39 AM

Always our number 1 dancer~!
She danced super well while she was on the show and I'll miss her heaps (even though she was the only one I watched!).
Totally a well-matched couple too ;)
Hyoyeon unnie fighting~!!! ♥

Mr. Moonlight Mr. Moonlight
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:04 AM

Those two look so good together! If I were ever going to ship anyone with/in SNSD, it's these two. They have great chemistry, they're the same age, they're positively adorable... There's your win right there HyoYeon - not from points or votes, but with HyungSeok. Be partners in life as well as dance :D
"Dreams aren't paid for in prayer, but sacrifice."

"I'm here only because I like being here."

"Be harsh on yourself, but kind to others."

yoonaligator yoonaligator
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:07 AM

even you can't get 1st in dacning with the stars , you alwasy be our dancing queen! hyoyeon fighting!!

IceCaptain IceCaptain
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

Way to go Hyo! You grew so much on this program and I think this was absolutely great for you! Of course getting 1st would have been the cherry to top it all off but now everyone knows you and you were really able to show your talents! :) You'll always be my dancing queen Hyoyeon! ~_^ :ermm:

chocolatelove chocolatelove
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:49 AM

Hyoyeon, you are awesome in every way, it doesn't matter if you win or not, I will still love you and support you because you have a huge part of my heart, and part of my life ^^ I love you and always will ;)

2dlrddc.jpg

hyosicvoww.gif

I'm a Gorjess Spazzer ~ General ~ tumblr

mhbbnsbtc mhbbnsbtc
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:44 AM

Sone love you so much and are always support to you.
Sorry, I couldn't voted for you because I don't live in Korea. But I like your performance more than cjy's performance. Hyoyeon, hwaiting!

SakuraRose SakuraRose
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:29 AM

Gotta love Hyoyeon, she's so gracious.
Even though she didn't win, she did so incredibly well to come second and I'm really proud of her.

ixyz3lXk6jntO.png

My FanFic: Glass Walls

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:24 PM

Whatever happened, we still are very proud of you, Hyoyeon!!! You finally showed the whole world what you can do when you dance. You shined very brightly, and we are very proud and very happy for you. I know I am. Hyoyeon, hwaiting!!! :yes: :yes:

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

tina24 tina24
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:43 AM

we will always be proud of our Dancing Queen!
the development and skill that she has shown as she was in DWTS was just nice to watch!
the show has already ended, but i really do not wish for it to be the end of Hyungsuk and Hyo! *i ship these two already!*
i hope they maintain they're friendship if they're not dating, though :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot