Photo

[MESSAGE] Happy 5th Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대August 5th, 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
630 replies to this topic
⚝ Kendelle ⚝ ⚝ Kendelle ⚝
  • Donors
  • 1216 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:57 AM

Happy 5th anniversary, Girls' Generation! I'm so very proud to have seen you grow in the few short years I have followed you. Growing from delightful young girls to intelligent, inspirational young women...you are a constant light to us all!

5 years, 6 years, 14 years.....no matter where you are SONE will love you always.

With Posted Imageyu

~ I will love all 9 ~

"I have learned the art of poisoning difficult customers" - Leader of Typo Club

ihartYul ihartYul
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:05 AM

Time truly runs so fast.....i can't believe it's almost 5 years now since GIRLS' GENERATION debuted...I'm so happy for them!

They've been through a lot! with all the sh*t anti's have been giving them...and the undeserved criticisms from people that got nothing better to say. I'M SO PROUD OF OUR GIRLS~

GG have grown into adorable matured women from the cute ladies we've used to see them....they're getting GREATER and GREATER each passing day. And my LOVE FOR THEM also grows DEEPER and DEEPER.

Every time I watch pass videos of SNSD, i always get emotional and teary-eyed. They've work so hard, they've gone through a lot, they've become very famous, and NOW THEIR ON TOP. I will always be LOYAL to GG and I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THEM, more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

I was attracted to SNSD, because YURI really caught my interest. I was only a YURIsistable at first, but as i watched the whole group through the years.....i realized how great and talented every member is...and so, I BECAME A SNE. This I will NEVER REGRET!

as GG celebrates their 5th year in the music industry, i on the other hand will celebrate my 1st year as a SNE and 3rd year as a YURIsistable spazzer.

GIRLS' GENERATION is already on it's peek of their career, and i wish they maintain being on TOP and remain COMPLETE as a group for the next 10 years and more.

:banana: Happy 5th Anniversary :banana:

GIRLS' GENERATION SARANGHAE ~~!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Right now, In the future, forever

GIRLS' GENERATION

iImSone30 iImSone30
  • Donors
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:10 AM

SAVE SAVE SAVESAVE SAVE SAVESAVE SAVE SAVESAVE SAVE SAVESAVE SAVE SAVESAVE SAVE SAVESAVE SAVE SAVESAVE SAVE SAVESAVE SAVE SAVESAVE SAVE SAVE
GOING TO BE A MASSIVE MESSAGE!!!!!!!
HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERYSAY!!!!
|Even if you leave me far away, if I close my eyes, your heart will be near. All my love is for you|We pinkie swear that we’re together forever. Promise to you.
|I walk in place, to you,I’m nothing, I’m no one but,I only wait for my prayers to be an echo And to be passed on to you|

~SNSD Mozilla Firefox Personas(23.03.12: Just added Love Rain Persona)~

ela4eva9 ela4eva9
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:39 AM

Wow, 5 years has already gone past since your debut. Five years ago 9 young girls, all with different personalities but the same dream came together to form a group called Girls' Generation. These girls have gone through sweat and tears during their training period to prepare themselves for their debut as singers. Each member has their own flaws individually but when they are as nine, each member makes up for the other members flaws making them one. On the 5th of August 2007, Girls' Generation went on the stage for the first time to perform their song, Into the New World. That was the start of what was going to be the biggest group in the K-pop industry.

Before i knew that Girls' Generation even existed, i didn't know the meaning of truly loving a group, i just listened to their music and just liking their songs. But when i first listened to gee, only then i started to realise why people went crazy over a group. At times you guys can be the most dorkiest people I know and at other times people who are serious and committed to their work. You guys have worked so hard to get to where you are now, practicing for hours and hours to perfect just one song to having schedules that go into the early hours in the morning without showing a single sign of tiredness even though all of you are exhausted. That is what I admire about Girls' generation, your dedication and passion toward what you love doing. Another thing i admire is your extremely tight bond between each other, always caring about each other like a family. You have gone through a lot together.

Thank you for the 2 years of joy, happiness and laughter you have brought me and for being an inspiration to me and all the other sones in the world. I hope that today will be a joyous day that will be filled with memories that you will stay with you forever. Also make sure that you all have enough sleep and eat lots of good food so you will stay healthy and strong. May there be many, many more years of success and happiness to come as Girls' Generation. Lets go for another 500 years!! kekeke I'm proud to be a sone!
Ohhh and one more thing...

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY 소녀시대!!!!

saranghaeyo <3

Edited by ela4eva9, 04 August 2012 - 10:57 PM.

Trying to think of how my life would be without soshi... Nope, can't imagine that.

Taeganger's vow:
As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,
do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,
and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

hwaiting7 hwaiting7
  • Donors
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:48 AM

Happy 5 year anniversary!

It's been 5 years already. Five years with Girls' Generation, five years with SONES.

We appreciate having you in our lives and are thankful for your presence that just seems to be able to lift up our spirits no matter the situation and bring to us hope and joy. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you guys put in to show us the Girls' Generation that we all know and love. It's been a great five years, and there'll be many more great years to come!

We'll always be loving and supporting our nine precious angels. Stay healthy and keep on doing what you love to do, hwaiting!

Posted Image

siggy cr: vtension@ssf

blueagle90 blueagle90
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:51 AM

Posted Image

cr:sources

To whom I LOVE, is there any better words to express how much I Love you than "I LOVE YOU"??? I just want to scream " I LOVE YOU" out very loud to you!! Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun, you are the people I want to protect with all my heart!!! Thank you for everything you've brought to me and going to bring to me... THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! I really can't find any better words to express my feeling to you!!! JUST THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!!!

Happy 5th ANNIVERSARY GIRLS' GENERATION!!!

Be strong as NINE IN ONE, I will be your "WISH" until my last breath

SARANGHAEYO!!

Right Now, Tomorrow, Forever Girls' Generation!!!

Edited by blueagle90, 04 August 2012 - 04:42 PM.

Right Now, It's GG

From Now On, It's GG

Forever GG.

peboi peboi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:04 AM

yes 5th anniv for our 9 girls is coming~ saved saved saved saved saved!! prob will edit this soon. must prepare many congratulation messages for soshi <3
Posted Image

나의 라이프스타일 :bunny:

eyes2blues eyes2blues
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:09 AM

They say, "Being a fan doesn't mean you were there from the beginning, it means you are willing to be there until the end." My feelings for Girls' Generation can be summed up through these words. I wasn't there at the point where you girls made your debut but as soon as I got to learn about you, I know it's a fandom I would be willing to support until the end. Through these five years, all nine of you have been a great inspiration to a lot of us. You're never ending desire to make all of us happy through your songs and mere presence gave us strength. We look up to you not because you are world renowned celebrities but because all nine of you are like sparkling jewels that gives light to the rest of us. We feel a certain connection while following your life's story. We may be a small soul in this crowded world but rest assured, we can definitely offer you our unconditional love and support. We wish you nothing but more success!

Right now, it's Girls' Generation. In the future, it's Girls' Generation. FOREVER GIRLS'GENERATION!

"Men are all jerks unless proven otherwise."

THE SNSD PROJECT | BoA and SNSD Blog | YunBoA and SNSD Fanfics | Deviantart | Art Blog

crappy1311 crappy1311
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:09 AM

05/08/2007. 9 members with one heart named Girls' Generation debuted on Inkigayo. Their debut song, " Into the new world" comes with an upbeat tempo and a flawless choreography. They were still rookies then.

5 years later..

05/08/2012. 9 members with one heart named Girls' Generation made their name known worldwide. They work extremely hard for this accomplishment. Till today, with the mindset of still being rookies, they work even harder for a greater success.

Congratulation for your 5th anniversary! For these entire 5 years, thank you for letting us having countless of memories. No matter is Sooyoung's famous imitations, Yuri's kkap dance, Yoona's alligator face, Seohyun's healthy mindfreak, Taeyeon's ahjumma laugh, Jessica's unforgettable baseball pitch, Sunny's aegyo, Tiffany's eyesmile and Hyoyeon's DWTS2. No matter what happen, what hardship you girls face, remember there's always Sones to cheer you up! I might not be a Sone 5 years ago, but I will always be one even till I turn old.

Thank you for making my life complete.

지금은 소녀시대 :banana:
앞으로도 소녀시대 :D
영원히 소녀시대 :bunny:

Yours Sincerely
Singapore Sone <3

Edited by crappy1311, 04 August 2012 - 09:30 AM.

SunshinerOath.gif

79584853.gif

Azzah Azzah
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:18 AM

Posted Image

The Nine Angels that never fails to put a smile on my face, how i really love

just the very existence of So Nyeo Shi Dae. You are my stress reliever you are

the only group that have manage to capture me for 5 strong years though i start

to get hooked to SNSD after listening to Gee. Gosh i'll never forget that songs its

really addictive. And yeah i would like to congrats my 9 very Beautiful unni's a very

Happy 5th year anniversary. I wish that i'll be able to send wishes like this to you guys

for many-many years to come. *_*

From your Singapore fans,

A'zzah

Cl2ow Cl2ow
  • Donors
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary my nine angels!

You girls make me want to be a better person. I have tried to become nicer, stopped using vulgar words, became more studious, and much more! I thank all of you girls! Each and every one of us Sones are so lucky to have 9 angels.

But I digress, Happy 5th Anniversary! I hope for there to be 5, 10, 15 more! Us Sones will always be supporting you girls!

If you girls are Girls' Generation the next life, we will still be Sones. I love you girls!~~
"Immaturity keeps me young" - mychonny
Posted Image

Speedy Rockett Speedy Rockett
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:28 AM

aaah so many things I want to say /cry~
I know wasn't there from the start but I'm 3 years deep into this fandom and I will forever be and won't ever regret being a sone.
Soshi, Thank you for everything~ may it be tears, happiness, laugh, and many more~
These 9 cute, dorky, beautiful, hot, funny, *and many more adjectives to describe them* girls are the reason why I liked pink, consider 9 as my lucky number and the reason why I earned self-confidence ;u; and The girls have a really great impact on me ;u;
if I wasn't a sone today, I don't know what kind of person I would've become today~ and I thank destiny for bringing me together with other sones to soshi~
I have a lot of things to say but if I did put everything, I'm worried that it would be too long~ LOL
but before I end, I just want to say(/type): Happy 5th Anniversary, Girls' Generation! and Congrats! I wish for more to come until y'all taken over the whole universe~ ;u;

~지금은소녀시대 앞으로도소녀시대 영원히소녀시대 소녀시대사랑해~

Edited by Speedy Rockett, 04 August 2012 - 08:04 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

AngelTiffany AngelTiffany
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:33 AM

I can still remember the first song which i was so in love with and that was "GEE". Time has past so quickly and just by looking at you 9 angels in the past and comparing with the present you I can see that each and every one of you has matured in your own unique ways. I would just like to say that although I've only been a Sone for the past few months, you girls have really impacted my life greatly. Thanks for everything and love you all<3
Last but not least, congrats on your 5th anniversary! Stay healthy and happy :)
SNSD hwaiting~

Tiffany, My Angel, Forever and Always. . . :heart:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

dj_soshi dj_soshi
  • Donors
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:35 AM

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY GIRLS!!!

My soshi fangirling life just started last December when you girls came here for a concert tour and I went there with a kpop lover status since i wasnt a S♥NE that time.But after the concert ended..My life was changed...slowly becoming a S♥NE. My days become more lively because your songs make up my day. I love you girls so much. Thanks for making me smile and laugh 24/7 and whenever I am down. Im glad to have you guys in my life. How i wish i was a S♥NE since your debut days. I pray the best for you all and pray that you will be healthy all the way. Hope you guys will have blast on your anniversary party. Have fun with S♥NEs! :)

지금은소녀시대
앞으로도소녀시대
영원히소녀시대
소녀시대사랑해

From Doreen, SG-S♥NE

E70913 E70913
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:58 AM

Thank You unni for always together always 9 but that's always one.and with sones too
five years has been running so fast,I feel like I've known more than five years
sadness,happily,cry and laugh we spent together
i hope we're always being like this until the end
thanks for your accompany my loneliness days
we are always love you <3
지금은 소녀시대, 앞으로도 소녀시대, 영원히 소녀시대

Posted Image

ETrain ETrain
  • Donors
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:14 AM

To our 9 amazing girls:
Congratulations on your 5th year anniversary! Thank you... Just thank you so much for all your hard work and tireless dedication. You're a great source of joy, strength, and inspiration to a countless many, myself included. I feel that this in only just the beginning, that there will be only the biggest and the best opporutinites for you in the future. We sones will be with you every step of the way. Here's looking ahead to another 15 years together at the very least! God Bless our SNSD each and everyday, every step of the way. It's Girls Generation now and forever!

dana7 dana7
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:31 AM

oh wooohoooohhh, happieeeee 5th anniversary to our S9shi , our girls , our angels !
wish all the best in the universe for you, the only ones able to make me feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach.
Thank you for being my joy, my hpiness, my reason for life..
forever SNSD in my heart...soshi bond jjang !!

Edited by dana7, 04 August 2012 - 06:26 PM.

hyo32 hyo32
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:32 AM

Posted Image

5 Years with Girls' Generation

Oh. It's already 5 years time sure really flies so fast. I hope we can meet someday in future.
First of all congratulations in your anniversary my girls.
You've been through many hardships, all of those hard work has been paid off.
I have really nothing to say except for THANK YOU. For existing in this world, for being an inspiration, and for sharing laughs and tears together..
Honestly, I always feel that we know each other. Thank you for being my best friend.. I love you.

Let's go for more anniversaries in the future~

Right now, In the future and Forever.. Girls' Generation

Posted Image

gif: haebalagis

img: icelemontae

Edited by hyo32, 05 August 2012 - 07:24 AM.

urley urley
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1227 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

~HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY!~

It's been 5 years! Time sure flies fast and I hope it won't end~

I've been a s♥ne for almost 4 years~
And never did I regret being one.

I honestly can't say anything but THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
You made me love not only your music but ALL OF YOU as well~
I'm so thankful that I had known 9 Angels that made my life so much better~
You make me feel proud that I live with the name S♥NE.

We S♥NES are truly thankful and sincerely love you all 9.

Right now, always, and FOREVER~

지금은 소녀시대!
앞으로도 소녀시대!
영원히 소녀시대!

http://youtu.be/wHwFpTnwO48

Edited by urley, 25 July 2012 - 08:42 AM.

VKflW.pngu86v8.png

^-^mKOew.gif -.-

YulSic OT9 | Icon & Banner: Obelisk Blinkie: snsdxlover |"Forever loyal to the Royals"

~ T U M B L R ~ 

MumuMoschino MumuMoschino
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:26 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary

Congrats, girls! 5 years since your debut and SNSD is still going strong :')

I wish all of you the greatest things that life can offer and for GG to continue to improve musically and take over the world! hehe

I SARANGHAE ALL OF U :D

Edited by MumuMoschino, 30 July 2012 - 08:05 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...
@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)