• This topic is locked This topic is locked
630 replies to this topic
susu92 susu92
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

Happy 5th anniversary! ♥
Thank you 9 of you making my life with full of joy ....
Thank you 9 of you make me work more and more harder without giving up so easily when facing problem..
Thank you 9 of you make me realize and remember my dream and giving me the strength not to give up on my dream even though it is hard and still a long way to go.
Thank you 9 of you appear!!!!
Will always support and be one of the SONE no matter how many year....
SONE will always be with 9 of you no matter where you all are.....
지금은 소녀시대
앞으로도 소녀시대
영원히 소녀시대 ~~!!

4riesone 4riesone
  • Donors
  • 325 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:41 AM

\Posted Image

Thank you our Girls' Generation!

Thank you for shining brightly like the star when you're on the stage and also off the stage

It's a proud for me to be your fans, Girls' Generation's fans, a SONE with the others millions SONEs all over the world

And I'm very happy to celebrate your 5th anniversary

Times of laughter

Times of cried

Times of hardwork

With all 9 of you

Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun

May you all shine the brightest and always be our Girls' Generation

In 5 years, 50 years also 500 years to come...

I loved you, I love you and I will always love you!

지금은 소녀시대!

앞으로도 소녀시대!

영원히 소녀시대!

griever griever
  • Donors
  • 848 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:46 AM

In this world, amongst the vast ocean of humans, the mathematical probability for a fixed set of 9 individuals to come together is practically zero, zilch, 0. The fact that you Nine are able to meet each other with the common goal which was merely a dream and eventually worked hard towards it, is in itself a miracle. On top of that, instead of being individualistic and looking out only for yourselves in order to survive in a harsh industry, you girls chose the hardest way, the one which would've shattered if anyone of you were a tad bit more selfish or prideful. While various other artistes strive to achieve success, break album records, fame and global recognition, you Nine strive to show who you are, to make SONEs proud, to stay as Nine moving in the same direction.

I once thought, I would never be able to understand fandom, how could people love a group or artiste so much as to commit so much of their personal self that they change in the process. Now, I finally understand, it wasn't because I wasn't able to comprehend but because I've never met the right ones to give my heart to. To simply be of the same age, live in the same generation as the Nine of you, is such a wonderful experience because I've learnt so much from the Nine of you. Humility, courage, perseverance for one's dream and to be more passionate towards, love and cherish the people around me.

Thank you Girls' Generation and on this day August 5th, we celebrate the milestone of a miracle. the miracle that brought us tears, laughter, life lessons and most importantly, happiness. I'm sure every SONEs' only regret is not being able to be there from the start. Stay healthy and keep going, prolonging this miracle which we'll dream together for as long as eternity in our hearts.

Happy 5th Anniversary Girls' Generation.
Posted Image

kebinbin kebinbin
  • Donors
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:46 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary Girls' Generation!

Five years ago on this day, 9 girls took the stage and started a new generation. You guys have come so far since then. SONEs all over the world watched you progressed from a rookie group to the best girl group the world have ever scene. We are truley proud of you. On the day I found out about Girls' Generation, I knew my life would change. Thank you Girls' Generation. For everything you have done for us. From amazing stage performances, tv appereances, to simple fan service, Girl's Generation always succeded in making SONEs happy. Once again Happy 5th Anniversary!
지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 여원히 소녀시대

Posted Image

fanaddict09 fanaddict09
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:48 AM

생일 축하합니다, 소녀시대!
An anniversary is like a birthday, and for you, our 9 goddesses, it's been five years since the day Girls' Generation was born.
Five years since your debut stage.
Five years since you started making music.
Five years since you began to inspire people not only in Korea but all over the world.
And for those five years, SONEs have always been behind you -- watching you as you grow up from wee teens to the beautiful ladies you are now, see you shed tears of joy everytime you won an award, sweat with you and cheer for you as you perform on stage.
It's been five years but my love for you, OUR love for you, haven't changed the least bit. If anything, it just grew flourished, grew stronger with every passing day.
Your happiness is our happiness, too.
So for this day, may you receive all the love us SONEs are pouring out. ㅋ.

Happy 5th anniversary, 소녀시대.
We love you from the bottom of our hearts. With every fiber of our being. ㅋㅋ.
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!
소녀시대 사랑해요!

Edited by fanaddict09, 31 July 2012 - 02:19 AM.

Posted Image

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

소녀시대 사랑해요!

Lexy ♔ Lexy ♔
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:49 AM

Posted Image

귀엽다 ^ ^

Happy 5th Anniversary Girls' Generation

Another year has passed and boy it was a splendid one ^ ^

Our 9 girls gone through rough and tough situations yet you guys didn't give up ~

and that is what makes me love being a SNE ~

Although we can't repay all the love you've given us through the years,

we'll always be there hoping that you will succeed.

Once again, thank you for being the girl group that we love most,

Girls' Generation

태연, 제시카, 써니, 티파니, 효연, 유리, 수영, 윤아, 서현 ~

소녀시대사랑해 ~

Edited by Lexy ?, 04 August 2012 - 10:07 AM.

iGmA9KcYY0jxk.pngibx48gT2urDKa5.png

Sunyeon Shipper ♥    

cr : icon & sig @ Pandagirl    

GumDrop GumDrop
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

I love Girls' Generation. All nine of you. I don't think I can express this love through words.
Thank you. For being such amazing girls that make me proud to call myself a SONE. For being such talented ladies, I don't think I'll ever be bored of watching you guys perform or sing. For being Sone's motivations and inspirations. For being so gorgeous, and especially for your beautiful personalities. For loving us Sones and caring about us. Thank you for never giving up even though you girls had difficulties, and for always being there for each other; always remember that Sones will be together with you and support you girls no matter what. There are sooooo many reasons to be thankful to you girls, and I hope that our 9 angels know how much they have positively affected the lives of Sones.

5 years! I enjoyed watching your careers grow and I will always support 소녀시대 for the years to come. Thank you for being so dedicated and passionate about your careers; I love the fact that when I watch some of your performances, I can see in your faces and smiles that you girls really enjoy performing on stage. I appreciate all the hard work you girls have done, all those sleepless nights, time away from your families, sweat, and tears. I really appreciate all your sacrifices just to entertain your fans, and I hope that we(Sones) are able to make those sacrifices worthwhile.

I'll be looking forward to the day I get to see you girls in person. I don't know when, but I'm sure I'll still be as enthusiastic and excited to see any or all of you. :D Hopefully, I get to see your smiles directed at me, that would be enough to make my day (even my year). :)

Happy 5th Anniversary! :banana: It really is Girls' Generation! Congratulations on your success in the past 5 years and I hope that you girls get to continue to keep doing what you love. I hope that SNSD will be able to achieve even more milestones in the future. I'm pretty sure there's nothing our 9 sisters can't do. And hopefully you girls will also be able to fulfill your individual goals and wishes. Wish you the best in everything! Make sure to always eat well and get enough rest! Thank you for everthing! Love you!

영원히 소녀시대! You make my life complete!

Edited by GumDrop, 04 August 2012 - 11:49 AM.

RyuuBerry RyuuBerry
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

~save ~ just saving a spot for now, i'll edit later, when i have more time to concentrate on this ~save~

Seoul Luca Seoul Luca
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

My message:
I love all your songs, OSTs and I have all your albums. You are very beautiful in every concept you wore for your CDs.
I especially like your ballads as they are full of emotions and you express all of your powerful voices.
Your voices warm my heart and gives me a whirl of emotions that allow me to love you more.
I think you are very talented and the best group in the world. 소녀시대 대박!! I also think that your amazing talent has become better and you shine more and more in every song you sing.
Thanks to your songs, dramas and shows I was able to know better and appreciate Korean culture and language. I truly that you are great ambassadors for South Korea.
I have always supported you and I will do it forever as I am true소원, as I can clearly see that you put a lot of effort to realize a perfect performance. Please continue to make great songs and to have fun while doing this such as you did when you first started.
Happy 5th Anniversary!!!

Edited by Seoul Luca, 23 July 2012 - 01:34 AM.

GRTBB GRTBB
  • Donors
  • 249 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:33 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary.
Taeng: You have been saying you are lacking as a leader, but in my opinion you have done a very good job in keeping every member together, taking care of the members and us fans, you are one of the best leaders in kpop.
Sica: You should be having lots of sleeps lately right? I hope you are. We fans love you forever for who you are, a person that isnt outgoing but has outstanding personality. You just shine by staying bossy, i hope you stay the same forever.
Sunny: The sunshiner and energy pill of Soshi seems to be really tired recently. Dont be guilty when we fans are worried about your health, you shouldnt be. But, cheering istead of worrying is what i will do. Get many many rest and stay healthy.
Fany: "In the face of negativity, smile. Don't let them see you down." I understand your maturity, but to stay positive all the time against negativity, it isnt really possible. Its okay to be down sometimes, you know we fans will always be there for you.
Hyoyeon: Im really sorry we fans didnt help out enough to help you to win the competition. i felt really really sorry when i saw you crying after losing. Please do not be sad, you have to know you did not lose in terms of dancing. I will do much more as a fan from now on i promise.
Yuri: Im a very lazy person myself and i definitely hate working out. But when i force myself to workout to be healthy, you are always my inspiration. An active girl like you makes me jealous of how hardworking you are, and also i feel guilty sometimes for being so lazy. i will learn swimming and diving just because black pearl inspires me.
Sooyoung: Congrats on finishing the filming of 3rd hospital? Im always confident in your acting, just because you are probably the most talented girl ive ever seen. Looking forward to your acting in 3rd hospital, im hoping there will be many many screentime of Lee Euijin.
Yoona: Noticed you answered questions when promoting in Japan, guess your japanese has improved well. Really looking forward to Yoona ssi has more parts singing in japanese. By the way did you see my message in the birthday gift that ssf malaysia sent it to you? Hopefully you did.
Seohyun: Flawless maknae. Nothing much you have to improve as a human being. But one thing, dont hate hamburgers cuz they are delicious, and hamburgers are not fatal.
Soshi: Its been a long way, 5 years since debut. Even though this is only the 1st anniversary for me (as a fan), but i understand how tough it has been for y'all to venture till today since debut in 2007. My only wish is for Girls' Generation to perform more. Have more concerts around the world. Of course i would love y'all to come to malaysia for a solo concert. But the thing is i want Girls' Generation to perform on stage more. I understand y'all have different goals like acting in drama, musicals, emceeing, modeling, etc. But y'all are singers and dancers right? Y'all have been saying you are the happiest during on stage isnt it?
Anyway, congratulations on 5th anniversary.Hopefully y'all enjoy the gifts from us through ssf, especially the SONEs photobook, and also awesome charities.
PS: Sorry for the late message.

Right Now Its Girls' Generation, From Now On Its Girls' Generation, Forever Its Girls' Generation.

Edited by GRTBB, 06 August 2012 - 07:46 AM.

Posted Image

SnowFox SnowFox
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:35 AM

happy 5th anniversary girls! i just hope that you guys will stay together for many more years and keep being successful in everything that you do

Posted Image
“It’s as much passion as you have, just follow it, and you can be where you want to be. I mean, I am.”
- Stephanie Hwang

pricillehanria pricillehanria
  • Donors
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:37 AM

Finally, the biggest day for SNSD and SONE has come, yes!! today is 5th anniversary of our beloved SNSD...!!!

Happy 5th Anniversary So Nyeo Shi Dae!!!!!

Honestly, I'm speechless, i have no idea what to write, because so many things in my mind that i want to share about these 9 Goddesses!!
You are all my inspiration, words can't describe my feeling towards you girls!!

In this beautiful day, i wish that Soshi and SONE will always walk together, and we are as SONEs will always support you girls, i wish that SNSD will lasting forever and keep being yourself, and the most i love from you girls is the SOSHIbond!!

I wish a good success for Soshi, always being healthy, wealthy, whenever and wherever you go, God's mercy and favor upon you girls!!

For Taeyeon oenni, the Kid Leader: even you don't know me in person, i just want to say that you are truly my role model, you give a big impact to my life, i love you just the way you are, keep being a dorky leader, never stop to show your angelic voice that can make me cry (but also take care for your throat ^^), just keep being yourself!! I wish that we can meet again in person and you can notice me :), I'm forever your fan!!ohh no no...i'm forever your loyal dongsaeng kekekeke Because of you, i keep thinking when i want to do something, i won't do it if i will regret later

For Jessica oenni, i love your style!! no one can replace you for being a like a boss!! yeahhh, and you are the only ice princess that can melt everyone's heart!! ^^

For Sunny oenni, indeed you are a queen of aegyo!! the best oppa!! hahaha, you are cool!!!

For Tiffany oenni, you have no idea how to make people happy just to see your eyesmile, the loudest in Soshi hahaha, and forever Taeyeon's wife kekekeke ^^

For Hyoyeon oenni, i love your sense of humor!!hahahaha you are a mood booster, and your dancing skill is jjang!! thank you for always making all the girls and us as SONE laugh like a no tomorrow kekekeke

For Yuri oenni,kkabyulllll hahaha I'm proud of you, you never afraid to show your kkab in front of public and this is why i love you girls!! i love your english speaking skill also

For Sooyoung oenni, i love your shikshin's mode hahaha, please teach me how to eat well and not gaining weight lol! and the most hilarious is your impersonations!! always make me laugh like crazy kekekek

For Yoona oenni, your alligator laugh is the best laugh i ever heard, hahaha even just to hear your laugh can make me laugh too hahaha

For Seohyun oenni, i love your lifestyle!!thanks for always give the girls and SONEs good example and advices, you are truly an angel ^^

From what i write above, there are still so many things that i love from them, and you girls are so unique, really i have no idea how to describe :P

The reason i love you girls is simply because you girls are lovable!!!</font></p>

At last, HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY TO OUR BELOVED SO NYEO SHI DAE....SNSD...SHOUJO JIDAI...SOSHI...GIRLS&#39; GENERATION....

Remember that, maybe I'm not a sone since your debut, but one thing for sure i will be a sone until the end!! ^^

Jigeumeun SNSD!!

Appeurodo SNSD!!

Yongwonhiii SNSD!!!!

SNSD Saranghae!!! ^^

Edited by pricillehanria, 04 August 2012 - 07:20 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

chek chek
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:00 AM

saveity savey save save... will edit later whilst i'm writing comfortably at home :D

Posted Image
credits to @aminec for the cool siggy... love for Sunny and my dongsaeng haha!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Sunny Days
A Rocker Taeng - Alien Sunny story

li_fen li_fen
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:15 AM

Dear SNSD/ Girls' Generation/ SJJD/ GG/ Soshi:

The first time I knew about SNSD is through Beethoven Virus. I was so into 'Can you hear me?' by Taeyeon that time.
After that in 2009, the starting of kpop wave. My friend who sat infront of me in the class was so into SNSD. She keep on talking about SNSD to me everyday until one day, something happened that change my life.
I was sitting infront of PC, watching something in Youtube. Then, the recommendation list bring me to Genie MV. I was so impressed that time especially with Taeyeon's high note. After that, the recommendation list bring me to Hyoyeon's dancing video (the street jam video with Miss A's Min). I was shocked with her dancing skill.
But, the video that really make me a SONE is the video where Taeyeon sang 'Star' in radio. (Unfortunately, that video was deleted. It recorded more than 1 million views that time. It really impressive since it's just a normal radio live singing video.)

Since then, my life of SONE started officially.
I'm 19 going to 20 now.
Although I'm only a SONE for 3 years out of the 5 debuting years. I'm feel so thankful to be a SONE. It makes me realise a lot of things and meet a lot of new friends.
Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Yoona!
Thanks for existing in this world!
Thanks for always working hard for SONEs!
Thanks for being the SNSD that loves by all SONEs!

Now it's Girls' Generation!
Tomorrow it's Girls' Generation!
Forever it's Girls' Generation!

by~ A SONE from Malaysia named Fen :bunny:

Edited by li_fen, 23 July 2012 - 02:18 AM.

Sh1kamaru Sh1kamaru
  • Donors
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:42 AM

save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save
Just woke up.......

sRt7m.gif

Stephanie...

Twitter Spotlight

rainca rainca
  • Donors
  • 367 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:55 AM

saving a spot for an awesome anniv message (:
save save save save save save save save save

Pak Choii Pak Choii
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

To 소녀시대, Sonyeo Shidae,Girls Generation

First of all i want to say HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO YOU!!! i know you've come along way and have been through so much specially in 2009 but you didnt let that put you down instead you use that 9 months hiatus to improve and show the world who you are... As i SONE i am very proud of you for all the accomplishments that you've received and also through all the hardships that you've been through you never loose trust on each other but you grew and love each other more!!

Being a SONE makes me proud. You are my role models that i looked up to so much.. i learn so much from you guys!! specially when it comes to following my dreams and the importance of trust, friends and family you taught me that you have to work hard to be able to achieve my dreams but also to make those around me be proud! I dont know how to thank you for changing my perspective about things but also for teaching me things about life!!I have a few first with SNSD! They are the first idol that I have ever started star-chasing for so long! They are the first to make me join a forum to get more news about them! They are the first for me to collect all of their album! They are the first that makes me have goosebumps with their singing! They are the first that never fails to touch me in the heart whenever they sing! They have touched my heart with all the songs that sometimes makes me very emotional just listening to it!!

EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ARE BEING LOVED SO MUCH BY SONES WHICH WOULDNT CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT!!

ALSO I WANNA SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING PART OF OUR LIVES!!

YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!!

I CANT WAIT FOR THE TIME WHERE I WOULD BE ABLE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

"Jigeunmeun SoNyuhShiDae!

Apeurodo SoNyuhShiDae!

Yeonwonhee SoNyuhShiDae!"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by khiim, 04 August 2012 - 12:18 PM.

tumblr_moefwlm1jn1r7q8ceo6_r2_250.gif   tumblr_moefwlm1jn1r7q8ceo5_r2_250.gif   tumblr_moefwlm1jn1r7q8ceo4_r1_250.gif

Dukbokki69 Dukbokki69
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:09 AM

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY OUR ANGELS!! WOW I know how determined and the pain you girls go through to entertain us and all that is way I ever love you even more because all those pain and suffering to see us fans smile. We Sone love you girls with all our hearts and always will be there with you by your side, forever!

Posted Image

ayazam ayazam
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:09 AM

saving a spot

:banana: happy fifth anniv. SNSD ~ GG :banana:

this is my 4th year being a sone ~ not that long ~ :cool:

지금은 소녀시대, 앞으로도 소녀시대, 영원히 소녀시대 || FOREVER S♥NE !!

김태연 | 제시카 | 써니 | 티파니 | 김효연 | 권유리 | 최수영 | 임윤아 | 서주현

" We are TaeGang Unite ¤ Gorjess Spazzer ¤ Sunshiners ¤ Fanytastics ¤ Hyohunnies ¤ Yurisistable ¤ Sooyoungsters ¤ YoonAddicts ¤ SeoMates.Yeah ! We are S♥NEs ! "

Chamossa Chamossa
  • Donors
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:16 AM

To the nine women who I look up to and who has helped me,

Happy 5thAnniversary 소녀시대 !

There are many times when I forget the Girls' Generation is not just some dory girl group, but a group who are leading their nation's culture around the world. In the past two years as a group have been traveling the world performing your songs in countries of Europe and Asia and cities of the US. Wherever it may be you nine are always displaying your passion of becoming true artist.

Always trying to perfect yourselves in whatever it maybe, just shows how hardworking the nine of you are for your fans. As a group you have always said that SONE gives you strength but your always-giving SONE strength to when we are down. You have all changed our lives from your dorky personalities that are so different from your stage presents that bond between fans and members and your beautiful smiles that always will make our day.

Five years may have passed but that bond is still going strong. Fights may break out, misunderstanding and what not it only strengthens the group as a whole even more because you are able to understand the Soshibond that no else will understand only except the nine of you. Just remember that each and everyone of you cares about each other so never forget this beautiful friendship that have grown on for more then five years.

In these past two years and half years of being a SONE I have learned a lot I can't thank you how much you made me a better person and inspiring me to keep reaching for my dream no matter how difficult that maybe. However, thank you for helping me and other SONEs around the world.

Together as Girls’ Generation and SONE walk down this path never stop believing that we won't support you make any kind of comeback because on this journey SONE will forever support Girls' Generation.

지금은 소녀시대 | 앞으로도 소녀시대 | 영원히 소녀시대

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing