[MESSAGE][From. TAEYEON] SONE~~♥2012.05.13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic
BAUnicorn BAUnicorn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

I find your comment rather ironic because there was someone in the sbox last night that was bashing soshi really badly.(I suspect a troll). I really wish that this person could read what Taeng wrote because it proves exactly the opposite of all the haters and bashers who don't like that soshi or sones have that strong bond. I completely agree with you there imperfection. As long as we continue to support and so love to all 9 whether they're on the stage together or not is the only thing that matters. soshi/sone love hwaiting :thumbup: :heart:

True ... I dont know why that guy thinks like that .. he doesnt understand that the other girls are busy and that they cannot perform nor record a song because of that ..

Posted Image

we just pray for that guy changed for the better good :))

Edited by 4evaSooyoung, 12 May 2012 - 10:45 PM.

Posted Image

As a Sooyoungster I Only Want to See Sooyoung and do the Oath two times
Now and Forever

^_^

dragonblade dragonblade
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:00 PM

I think my body's too small... Just, something is really small...

Taeyeon, your body may be small but you have a big, big voice and a big heart.

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

To write such a long post so soon after the Dream Concert, TaeYeon must be feeling really emotional and thankful to the fans : )

Thanks for translating!
Posted Image

Credit: cream

ndrea ndrea
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

omg taeyeon-ah..... ; ~ ;
i'm getting a little bit teary reading that lol i'm filled with emotions heheh

i'm just happy to see that they are happy :'D

i hope someday i can be in the pink ocean again ^^

TAEYEON-AH WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND ALL 9 FOREVER :')

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

지금은 소녀시대, 앞으로도 소녀시대, 영원히 소녀시대

// twitter @ahndreah // tumblr //

Yoongie♥Jam Yoongie♥Jam
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

You can feel how pleased she is to see the Sones' support.. Wow.

How I wished to be in the concert as well to support.
I love them so much, there are other ways to support them. I'll do my best for them.
Taeyeon fighting.

532510_10201176569327682_1954419471_n.jp

For all haters : She is Fabulous and doesn´t care what you think about her

Haters gonna hate and we YoonAddicts will always be there to support, to love and to defend her .

This is just the silence before the storm.

♥*.*♥*.*♥YoonAddict♥*.*♥*.*

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

Awww big walls of text are a pain to translate, but they've got so much in them :D Taeyeon saying to appreciate all the members equally is awesome, you gotta love the kid leader so much ^_^

Thanks for translating!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

neila neila
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

aw touching message >< they deserve all the love and dedication they get <3 and i'm glad to know that Taeyeon is truly happy ^^
ah, one day i will be part of that pink ocean *Fist pump

Reality is simply perceived. It is anything BUT realistic.
Dreams are for real.

sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

Taeyeon unnie! I will support Soshi and cheer Soshi on forever. I will love all of you equally like I always have.
Promise me Soshi will stay strong together till the very end of this tough but beautiful path...
TaeTiSeo album is daebak! I'm looking forward to the day when all 9 comeback together on stage.
Soshi fighting! SONEs love you!
P.S. the pictures are so cute and you've lost weight a lot unnies.

Trasher_54 Trasher_54
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5782 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

Taengoo's message is very sweet, and I'm glad that she feels happy because of the support from the Sones. If only I was in the Dream Concert to cheer for TaeTiSeo. :heart:

Thank you very much for translating Taengoo's message! :thumbup:

Edited by Trasher_54, 12 May 2012 - 09:00 PM.

deanomadden deanomadden
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:21 PM

our kid leader is super cute n super sweet..taenggoo ya!!!
n those adorable pics are just mukyaaaaaaaaaa~
i bet they missed performing as a 9..sobs~i miss them too~
get enough rest n come back again!!
i'm longing for all 9 performing n headlining the news!!!! <3

Posted Image

ch0c0_17 ch0c0_17
  • Donors
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

that is so touching taeyeon!! :wub:
i know we're the best right? hehehe. even though i can't be there to chant with other s♥nes..
always remember that every s♥nes around the world are cheering for you guys..
we miss seeing 9 on stage.. so please make a comeback soon (with all the members)
but before anything else, please be healthy and well!!

tnx for the translation ssf.. :thumbsup:

tumblr_mdpls3WGSr1r0l7jn.jpgtumblr_mdpltcwdfi1r0l7jn.jpg

SNSDFans<3 SNSDFans<3
  • Donors
  • 1269 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

Thank you for the translation ~ Taeyeon is just so cute there (: As always, she is so caring to all her fans :DD. Can't wait to see their performance (:

Once a SONE, always a SONE. <3

G7ChBsy.jpg

Once a TaeGanger, always a TaeGanger. <3

3Ybxm.jpg

Chi_Soshi_Angel Chi_Soshi_Angel
  • Donors
  • 1319 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

Seeing this kind of heart felt message really just solidifies the truth of the SONE Soshi bond.
Soshi loves us and this really shows it. I am sure TaeTiSeo were worried about the love they would recieve being only 3 instead of 9 and I think this message is also thanking SONEs for the strong love and support that they have been given throughout this time so far.
My only wish is that I could have been there to show my support as well

SNEs and SShi - Sharing ❤ne Heart
anim_16fc53be-bbf7-a924-c506-10159c68e59
"That's why we're SNSD. We make up for each other's weaknesses"
"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:50 PM

Our SONE who came to Dream Concert today!!! Thank you so so much^^
As always, I could see you all really well! As always, you shined, pink pink^^...
We stood on the Dream Concert stage, not as 9, but a 3-member unit representing Soshi~

Aww... I feel bad because I didn't even realize that it was already Dream Concert. Taeyeonie, sorry for being a bad SONE... :X :confused: But I do hope you enjoyed Dream Concert!

Aside from members promoting the album, the other members who are representing Soshi

Are working hard on their dramas and other TV programs, doing their best to show a good image to viewers^^
Cheer them on a lot! And care for them all equally^^ Like you always have♥.

Yes, we support you all the way! Wherever you are, whatever you do! I care for each one of you as equally as I can! :P That's what SONEs should do! :heart:

Today I... am really happy to have been able to meet the great number of SONEs on such a big stage^^
I'm filled with emotions at times like this, and it makes me proud!!
"Our fans are the best, right?" That's how it makes me feel like kekekekekekekekekekeke chwahahah.
Thank you very much for loving, listening, cheering us on, and giving us strength so we can always sing(heart)

YES YES YES!!! SONEs are the best!!! Because SONEs love SoShi sooooooooo much!!!!!! I know I do! I love you sooo much!!! :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub:

Honest. Can you hear my honesty? Heheheehee.
I think my body's too small... Just, something is really small...
So I'm not able to express what I want freely to SONEs who are far away...... ddudeung!*
I have many things to say and a thankful heart inside me.
Our SONE who cheered us Soshi on from far away today~
Thank you for always expressing it like that^^......
I'm really happy these days..... Hehehe...

Then you should eat and exercise more, TaeTae! So you can grow more and get bigger. Kekekekeke... :P :P :P But no matter. We feel your honesty and sincerity and we thank you for noticing us and loving us so much as we SONEs love you. :heart: :heart:

I'm happy that you are really happy, Taeyeonie. Stay happy! Stay safe! Stay strong! Stay healthy! I love you! :heart:

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

*Zhenyu* *Zhenyu*
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:55 PM

thanks for the fast translation cedge! the girls look cute and lovely :D

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

Liked this particular paragraphy alot.

It's like... proving to the world, the haters, that they don't work as an independent group but they represent Soshi. And that they are all supportive of each other's activities and specializations in the different branches of the industry. They are not jealous of each other in anyway. Now, that's Girls' Generation.

Guess Taeyeon was feeling sentimental tonight since Dream Concert is rather major annual concert and a rather big stage for all the artists. And to see a huge portion of bright pink wave in among all the audience from the stage, it should have been quite a sight. :) Well done, K-Sones!

Or that, she was thinking of what happened on the very same night, 4 years ago. How much things have changed. How far they have come. How have the Sone community grew over the years. It's amazing. Memories of that night, and comparing it with tonight, where its just three members performing and not all nine, I am proud to be a Sone too, Taeyeon. ^^;

Yeah. I noticed that last paragraph. I suspect that until now, Dream Concert holds a special place (positive or negative, it's up to them). But yeah, up yours, antis. Four years ago Dream Concert was a nightmare. Ever since that time, Dream Concert is now also a dream come true. Taeyeonie really sure is happy to see a lot of pink and a lot of SONEs in Dream Concert.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

mintie88 mintie88
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

Aigoo! Taeyeon unnie! Why ru such a godess?!?! So pretty! So cute!!!

Kekeke...Taeny so cute in the second picture ^^ Maknae is "left out" again :P
SNSD FIGHTING!

CrescentEyes CrescentEyes
  • Donors
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:57 AM

;~; Taeyeon, you never forget to mention your members too.
We will all support TTS :)
What a small sized leader. Keke.
I wish i could be at Dream Concert too. /sigh/
Thanks for the post, Cedge!

tumblr_lzbh05q2pU1qgf0vjo6_250.png
"Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.It's something we'll do together to the end, into our new world."
There is no exit for SONEs once we are walking the path with you.
@_CrescentEyes

Monday Monday
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:11 AM

Thank you for the translation!!!!!
Taeyeon is so cute! She is the Tiniest TTS member, but the Leader!!!
The kid leader is always tiny!!!
But, she is the 'tallest' when it comes to singing!!
TTS, SNSD, Fighting!!!

asukal asukal
  • Donors
  • 331 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:54 AM

I dream of the time I'll be able to go to Dream Concert as a SONE~<3
Thank you for the translation!
soshi fighting!
Anticipating another soshi week next week!

Posted Image
Let's savor every chance we get of seeing Taeyeon's aegyo~♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing