[MESSAGE][From. TAEYEON] SONE~~♥2012.05.13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic
noctiq noctiq
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

Thank you so much for the translations...
and pretty fast
:D

fabulous_so9 fabulous_so9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:35 AM

Thanks so much for translating!
TaeYeon is such a sweetie pie!
Makes me happy and proud to be a Sone.
The girls always thinking and thanking us!! :D
Hope that they comeback as 9 sometime soon! <3

tumblr_mseeobE3m61s5fxdjo1_250.gif

Imperfection-x3 Imperfection-x3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:35 AM

We stood on the Dream Concert stage, not as 9, but a 3-member unit representing Soshi~
Aside from members promoting the album, the other members who are representing Soshi
Are working hard on their dramas and other TV programs, doing their best to show a good image to viewers^^

Liked this particular paragraphy alot.

It's like... proving to the world, the haters, that they don't work as an independent group but they represent Soshi. And that they are all supportive of each other's activities and specializations in the different branches of the industry. They are not jealous of each other in anyway. Now, that's Girls' Generation.

Guess Taeyeon was feeling sentimental tonight since Dream Concert is rather major annual concert and a rather big stage for all the artists. And to see a huge portion of bright pink wave in among all the audience from the stage, it should have been quite a sight. :) Well done, K-Sones!

Or that, she was thinking of what happened on the very same night, 4 years ago. How much things have changed. How far they have come. How have the Sone community grew over the years. It's amazing. Memories of that night, and comparing it with tonight, where its just three members performing and not all nine, I am proud to be a Sone too, Taeyeon. ^^;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Q. When do you feel like you're still a child? Seohyun: When I can't control my emotions.

- 2011 Ray interview

Probably the earliest SeoFany/SeoSic shipper in existence. lol.

wachaaa wachaaa
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:24 AM

awww leader taengoo <33 such a sweet message , we will always be here for you girls . if you stand as three or nine, we still know soshi as one ! Taeyeon hwaiting , SNSD hwaiting :D!♥
Posted Image Posted Image
BoA kwon♥ show some sm family love! Why love 5 when you can love all 9 ? Recognize the underrated. SNSD forever <3

Dreee Dreee
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

Taeyeon noona, i will always love you :heart:
Thanks for the translations also..

:heart:김 태 연 :heart:

Lafrezita1 Lafrezita1
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

She said she's proud of SONEs ;__;
Why is she so cute ;~; Oh Taeyeon ah~ You lovely lovely girl! When she says things like this it makes me feel awesome for being part of fandom ^^ I love ya woman ♥

Thank you for the translation :)

greentea25 greentea25
  • Donors
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

taeyeon <3 of course we're always cheer you girls! i can't wait to see you girls perform at smtownla next week!! ^_^

TaeNy Luver TaeNy Luver
  • Donors
  • 1147 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

Once again I'm so glad I'm a sone. To be able to support artists like these that are so humble and thankful to the fans. Never once in the 5 years have they let it go to their heads. They constantly say that they wouldn't be anything without Sones but we say the same thing about them. I'm happy to be apart of a special bond like that. I will forever be grateful to all of them for bring happiness, goofiness, and many other things into my life. And even though they're all doing their own thing right now, they continue to support each other and you can see and feel that love that they continue to have for each other. It's been a wonderful 5 years and maybe there be about 50 more.

SOSHI+SONE=<3 Hwaiting!!!

TaeNy Luver TaeNy Luver
  • Donors
  • 1147 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

Liked this particular paragraphy alot.

It's like... proving to the world, the haters, that they don't work as an independent group but they represent Soshi. And that they are all supportive of each other's activities and specializations in the different branches of the industry. They are not jealous of each other in anyway. Now, that's Girls' Generation.

Guess Taeyeon was feeling sentimental tonight since Dream Concert is rather major annual concert and a rather big stage for all the artists. And to see a huge portion of bright pink wave in among all the audience from the stage, it should have been quite a sight. :) Well done, K-Sones!

Or that, she was thinking of what happened on the very same night, 4 years ago. How much things have changed. How far they have come. How have the Sone community grew over the years. It's amazing. Memories of that night, and comparing it with tonight, where its just three members performing and not all nine, I am proud to be a Sone too, Taeyeon. ^^;

I find your comment rather ironic because there was someone in the sbox last night that was bashing soshi really badly.(I suspect a troll). I really wish that this person could read what Taeng wrote because it proves exactly the opposite of all the haters and bashers who don't like that soshi or sones have that strong bond. I completely agree with you there imperfection. As long as we continue to support and so love to all 9 whether they're on the stage together or not is the only thing that matters. soshi/sone love hwaiting :thumbup: :heart:

mike93 mike93
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

very very like that picture. taeng pout really really cute, right?! hhehe
wae taeng so cutie :P
i will always support you taeng :D
Taetiseo daebak !! jigeumeun so nyeo shi dae

Yoonyul0205 Yoonyul0205
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

Wow, haha i always cringe while reading Taeyeon's message. She is always so sweet. Haha, the way she talks is as if she's a little girl. Kind of makes me feel like the oppa rather than her the noona. Well, in any case I still love her all the same. Taeyeon-noona! Saranghaeyo!

Posted Image

dalicahe dalicahe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:07 AM

This message is beautiful although sometimes i feel bad cause I can't support them like the fans that are near them and are able to attend concerts like this one, messages like this make me feel better and make me want to support Soshi forever :D. Thanks for the translation

Once a S♡NE forever a S♡NE

sj_oppa85 sj_oppa85
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:20 AM

Thanks for the quick translation and posting...
She sounds really pleased. Well done to all the Sones who shown up, and really hope I will get to attend Dream Concert live one of these days too.

edwinner123 edwinner123
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

seeing this makes me feel great cause we still support them even though some sones are far away. we all still support u even though we are far away from u guys. hope were able to see the dream concert soon with subs or any video footage of it cause i'll be watching as soon as i can. :thumbup: hope 1 day i can go see all their performance and concerts they are on 1 dayPosted Image

Edited by edwinner123, 12 May 2012 - 12:32 PM.

AZN13TC AZN13TC
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1576 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

as long as the girls are happy it makes me happy too
i'll always cheer & love all nine of them
TaeTiSeo Fighting! SoShi Fighting! :D
thanks so much for the translation

bannerjessica.pngbannerjeti.pngbannertiffany.png

icon: pureSeduction / siggy: PudingBunny

Dr.EvilSpawn Dr.EvilSpawn
  • Donors
  • 158 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

Thanks for the translations (Y). It's nice that she remembers the international fans.

What is going on with these girls lately? UFOs (from Hyo no less), messages on the official site; I daresay it's Jessica's influence.

infernalkira infernalkira
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

Thank you so much for the translation
Love the pictures, and I'm glad to hear that she's enjoying herself. Taeyeon is so amazing.

marimbaplyr9 marimbaplyr9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

This is one of the reasons i love SNSD! They are so sweet and they care about sones! Taeyeon ah! I can feel your honesty. You didn't have to thank us and express how u feel about us because we already know how u feel! Not only that but we want to support you girls out of love, its our duties to support you girls in anyway we can! After all Sones and SNSD is one! Anyway thanks for the fast translations!

JIGIMUN ... SNSD <3

Edited by SNSDFoReVeR928, 12 May 2012 - 04:16 PM.

Posted Image
Proud OT9 Shipper & Forever Sone
My First Fanfic : A Thousand Paper Cranes (Ace Family/Complete)
My Second Fanfic: Miss Photogenic & The Ice Princess (Ace Family/Ongoing)
My Third Fanfic: The Waitress & The Genie (Royal Family/Ongoing)
My Fourth Fanfic: The Blinded, The Mindless, & The Wild(Ace Family & Royal family/Ongoing)

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

Thank for the translation again cedge!

How I wish I am there :o

Forever cheering SNSD on :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

dinahn dinahn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

thanks for the translation. the artist is nothing without their fans.

every time.... every where ...every event... sone always cheers on you :animier: :animier: :animier:

sone jjang !!! soshi jjang !!! :bunny: :banana:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing