Photo

Forever my epic SONE moments @ Music bank Paris and London Part 2music bank, le grand journal, hotel, airport and London

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic
carolc carolc
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

Part 1: http://soshified.com...-london-part-1/

Part 2 -Day 3 - hotel (again, if you are not interested in the others, skip to the SNSD bit ;))

Got there at 7.30am and waited with a few sones. It was freezing cold and we were worrying they will secretly ninja through the car park entrance. A few more sones came and joined us and we sat opposite a café with a good view on the hotel and enjoyed some warmth and breakfast xD. We kept seeing Korean people walking in and out with food and loads of water but no sight of any groups. Around 10/10.30am, 2PM Junsu and Junho were the first to get out and got into a taxi. Then U-kiss left to the airport. They were very friendly to fans and Eli almost walked into me LOL. Sistar was next. My friends chanted and sang for them lol and Dasom carried her luggage to the van herself and said bonjour to us xD. Coz it was my first time knowing Sistar, so after I saw the first sistar carried the luggage and then there were 2 more women with ginger-ish hair came out with luggages too and I knew two of the sistar had ginger-ish hair, so I filmed them coz I fort they were Hyorin and the other one….but turned out I have been filming the wrong sistar the whole time -___- think T-ara was next and they were very nice to fans as well especially the French fans nearer the entrance as soyeon and hyomin couldn’t stop waving to them. Hyomin even kinda stopped and talked to them lol. Eunjung looked at me 3 times as she was walking past and said hi and merci. LOL @ one of my fancam comment said that she would have been waved to me if her hands were free. Then the rest came out one by one and all of them said hi or waved and acknowledged us except SHINee and Beast. Chansung walked into a dog and almost tripped on the step when he came out LOL and pretended nothing has happened.

Now the SNSD bit: Hyoyeon was the first of SNSD who came out with 2 of her friends. I asked for an autograph but she said no sorry. She looked tired. Then sica was the second one. She just walked out the hotel on her own casually and went straight to a cab which is about 2 minutes away. She walked like a boss again lol. One of us tried to catch up with her but she went into the cab already lol. After a while, we finally saw Maknae went to the reception with her sunglasses on. Then we started to see TaeNy, Sooyoung, Sunny and Yuri came down to the lobby. Sunny was on the phone and Yuri gone back up again. Couldn’t see Yoona and apparently she only just woke up and was in a shower and that was about 12.30/1pm xD. Tae was nibbling the whole time and I tried to film her but she made a hand gesture as a big cross using both her arms to me as in no filming. We were spazzing like mad outside the hotel looking inside as 2 sones were talking to them (you would have probably heard what happened in there already). After that, Sooyoung and Fany stood up and looked at us. We sang happy b-day to SY in both Korean and English and she seems happy and touched. I got my “UK SONE <3 SNSD” board out and they were looking at it for a good 5 minute! Fany saw and she smiled and waved. Then I just shouted “COME TO LONDON PLEASE!” all of a sudden lol and O.M.G, Sooyoung shouted “YES!” back to me!!!! *0*I went mad that moment lol even missed Fany’s “yes” as well coz only after that, my friend told me Fany said yes as well. Hahaha. I just couldn’t believe she would actually answer me using that tone xD even though now I know she was just teasing me coz we all know SY didn’t come to London in the end, but I think she would mean in the future. Then they started to come out and it went blur to me…next thing I remember was everyone suddenly giving Sooyoung their presents. My first image of that was she already took their presents so I tried to give mine as well. Then manager tried to stop me before I can reach her, but she still took it from my hand. She looked so surprised and amazed how many fans were giving her presents xD. Yuri went back to the hotel, I think she missed something. My friend gave her her presents and she took it and said thank you. Then she was spazzing like mad saying “I BRUSHED YURI’S HAND! I BRUSHED HER HAND WHILE SHE WAS TAKING MY PRESENT!” XDDD. Then we waited for them to leave for a while coz we didn’t want to follow them. We decided to get summit to eat and as soon as we get to the main road, we saw them again LOL. They were looking for taxis haha. They split into 2 groups, Sunny + TaeNy and SY + Yul. Fany really has a loud voice coz she was talking to her manager and we could hear it from a distance lol. Me and my friend shouted “Soonkyu oppa!” and Sunny smiled and waved again!! Superb fanservice!! Never failed! Another friend went up to Fany for an autograph while she was waiting for taxi but she said “NO SORRY NO SORRY”, again, very loud xD. Then the 3 got into a cab while SY and Yuri having difficulties in finding one xD. But they got one in the end and we off to lunch.

Airport

Waited in the airport for a few hours and finally saw the girls van arrived. They stood by the entrance waiting for their managers to get their luggage and we were watching them from a distance. Most of the girls got shades on and it is hard to tell whether they were looking at you or not. We were all looking at each other for a while and me and my friend got to a point that it was too shy and embarrassing to keep looking/staring at them so we had to look away xD. When their managers arrived, they started moving. Taeyeon, Fany, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Seohyun walked towards the check-in desks first and they have to go past us to get there. We stood by the side without blocking them and said hi to them. Then after a while, Sica, Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung started moving as well. Sica got her shades on as usual and walked like a boss loool. We said hi again and she smiled. Then all of a sudden, I noticed SY was walking VERY SLOWLY at the back (she was the last one). So I just decided to go up to her and asked for an autograph since no-one tried to ask anyone yet. As soon as I went up to her, I remember I had to look up to see her face, that’s how tall she is xD ( I am 160cm). She looked tired without much makeup on but still beautiful. She signed first then said thank you in a very soft voice. Then she asked what my name is. I said Carol and she paused and looked at me xD I spelt it out to her immediately. Then as soon as she finished I said honey XDDD summit must be wrong with me by the time xD and LOL she wrote “ney” after “carol” which makes it “carolney” XDDD I swear SY knew what I meant and she was teasing me again XD hahaha. Then she said “ah noo thank you” and gave me back the pen. I was wondering why she said “ah noo” to me and I realized later on after I finished spazzing that it must be the post-it note I wrote to her on the page she signed which I wished her a happy bday and a very silly wish for her :P with a P.S of can I give her a bday hug? xD that explained why she said no then hahaha. Then the moment she finished signing, I saw the rest of the sones surrounding her waiting for sigs xD and she was very patient to sign for everyone. After they got to the check-in desks, some of the sones already got Yoona and Yuri’s sigs and I was like HOW DID U MANAGED TO GET THOSE?! LOL I didn’t even know what happened. They must have got it behind me while I was with SY XD
Posted Image

Then it was enjoyable to watch the girls waiting at the check-in desk. Maknae and Hyo were happy bunnies that they held hands and ran around the airport a couple of times like happy kids xD they were adorable xD Sica stood like a boss again while waiting. Tiffany was standing around for a bit before she sat on the luggage convey belt. So I got my board out again lol XD I showed the other side which says “taeny and yulsic for life” and pointed to taeny, she saw and looked, then waved like a little kid with her phone in hand and giggled and quickly turned around as if she was shy about it XDDDD she wasss sooo cute when she did that, so so cute. There was A LOT of YoonSun for the whole half an hour or so. They were playing THE WHOLE TIME. Dancing, whispering to each other, laughing out loud, looking into Yoona’s bag…..they were seriously having a good time xD it looked like Sunny was hitting on Yoona as well at some point lol. There were quite a few moments where Sunny was looking/peeking at me as well. She was like talking to Yoona one moment, then leaned on the desk and looked at me for 3 secs, then whispered to Yoona. (fancam: http://www.youtube.c...38;feature=plcp) I was paranoid whether she was talking about me or not (delusional fan haha) and felt embarrassed lol but she did it so often that I had to share half my camera screen to her which was gonna film yuri after that XD. Yuri and Fany then sat on the luggage convey belt. Yuri looked extremely tired that she had no facial expression with her shades on. Because of that, I got scared by looking at her coz I couldn’t tell whether she was staring at me or not, but I got reassured by other sones that she was only tired and that she wasn’t staring, she was probably closing her eyes behind those shades or just staring at space. Fany sat next to her and was playing with her phone with her scarf covering her face. She tried to play with yuri with a hand gun pointed to yuri’s head and yuri got a little bit woken up by that and they started talking. Taeyeon was wandering around YoonSun and YulTi lol. Taeyeon stayed around for a while then wandered around where YulTi sat. She sat between them and took her phone out and started talking. She lightened up the tiredness atmosphere over there. Yuri took her phone out too and put her headphone into Taeyeon’s ears. I was glad I witnessed the classic JummaTaeng laugh with my own eyes, it was hilarious XD The girls were chilling there for about half an hour. Taeteon then went to Yoonsun, took a piece of chocolate out from her bag with a classic ajumma pose (one leg up to support your bag in order for you to look for things in your bag XD you will see what I mean in my fancam http://www.youtube.c...38;feature=plcp, cutest thing ever XD) and took a bite, then put it into Sunny’s mouth xD SOOO CUTEEE she looked after her members XD then Sunny started dancing like a happy kid with her chocolate in mouth and Yoona followed hahaha. Such a happy view! SY was really tired that she was sitting behind the check-in counter but the staff chased her out…and she was squatting on the floor at one point…. It was really sad to see… then they started to leave in pairs and we left after they left too.

airport fancams : yuri http://www.youtube.c...38;feature=plcp
more yoonsun http://www.youtube.c...38;feature=plcp

We are leaving the next day and then the problem of our flight kicked in. Tried to check in online but system didn’t work, but status said we are confirmed… when we got to the airport, we were told our flight was changed and that the earliest one would be next morning. Airfrance admitted its their fault so they gave us new flight tickets but refused to compensate one night in the hotel so we spent our first night ever in the airport with the cold and hobos (and we felt like one as well). The staff were “extremely helpful and well mannered as well” which made the whole situation even better. It was such an epic ending to end my awesome experience in Paris. So my advice from this trip: Never ever take AirFrance if you have a chance.

London

My friend’s fan account basically summed up my experience when I was in London as I was with them. http://soshified.com...m-fashion-show/ it was a funny experience with Tiffany as I was surprised she had a little problem with my name xD. When she asked my name, I said Carol which pronounced as “Car-rol” in a UK accent. She looked at me and went “eh?” LOL I immediately realized my name pronounced differently in US as “Care-rol” as I am always aware that my name pronounced differently in US. So I told her again my name in a US accent and she was like “OHHHH….sorry I am not used to the English accent.” Then eye smiled XD so cute. And while she was signing for my friends, I kept saying to her “welcome to UK.” “Have a good time in the UK.” And she just kept saying “thank you, thank you” while signing XD such a multi task expert hahaha. I should have just try to hold a genuine convo with her, I even forgot to tell her her “hello stranger” was so funny and that my real name was “stranger” XD. But I think I have made progress that at least I still know how to talk when I see the hot hair Tiffany right in front of me.
It was a last minute decision whether I should go as it takes me nearly 4 hours to get down to London, and also I had to leave before the show that they were attending, so it was a test of luck and a time competition to see if I can bump into them in 2 days. But I am so glad I did go in the end.
Posted Image

the rest of the fancams including other groups can be found in my channel if you are interested. http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

Sones, if you ever have a chance, don’t let it slip. Hold on to every opportunity you might have to get to see SNSD if you are keen like me and my friends, as you never know what you will get. And without my sones friends, I won’t be able to achieve all these, I LOVE MY FANDOM^^

kangaroo_girl kangaroo_girl
  • Donors
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:09 AM

Ahhhhh "stranger" gd times it was! I guess this time you didnt freeze up like we did last time at SM Town Paris.
Ahhhh If only i was there at Paris ......very detailed fanaccount. a gd read. ^^

Posted Image

Now its Girls Generation and Forever SOne

Tsukishiro Tsukishiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

Couldn’t see Yoona and apparently she only just woke up and was in a shower and that was about 12.30/1pm xD.

OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW SHE JUST WOKE UP AND HAVING A SHOWER??? D:

Yuri went back to the hotel, I think she missed something.

Aah, she came back to check on YoonA who's still in the shower...tut tut ~ xD

Then she asked what my name is. I said Carol and she paused and looked at me xD I spelt it out to her immediately. Then as soon as she finished I said honey XDDD

Cheeky bish :P

After they got to the check-in desks, some of the sones already got Yoona and Yuri’s sigs and I was like HOW DID U MANAGED TO GET THOSE?! LOL I didn’t even know what happened. They must have got it behind me while I was with SY XD

OMG YoonYul autograph!! D: Those lucky (bleep) ! D:

Apart from hearing someone got YoonYul autograph, I'm so gutted and jealous about your airport experience! I wanna see happy YoonSun! ..And Ajumma Taeng in action D: Love the fancams, BTW!

London part...hmmm. Should I dare read and remember? Siiiiiiigh.

Edited by Tsukishiro, 07 March 2012 - 05:21 PM.

FUt0E4M.jpg

♥ YoonAddict | YoonYul Trooper 

Tiffany ruined my bias list

HD gifs

@peachuki

Januar74 Januar74
  • Donors
  • 594 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

Thank you for sharing your great experience......SY is very funny when teasing you with the word honey....LOL

zx1co3.jpg

greentea25 greentea25
  • Donors
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

ohhh my god. that's awesome!!!! thanks for sharing those pics.. it must feel so refreshing to have their autographs >.<

bintang johan bintang johan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

okay thanks for sharing it to me :)

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

I can see how excited you were with the experience. Spazzing and stalking away like crazy. Hahaha! I'd be like that too.

I bet your friend added that she wasn't going to wash her hand when Yuri brushed her hand. :p: :p:

Congrats on your experience. I know that it's all worth the hassle and the effort and all that stuff.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

Meowzakers Meowzakers
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

I know I'm a month late but whoa, that's some heck of an experience! Thank you so much for sharing this, xD I was getting so caught up in the excitement just by reading it! The hand shaking had me pulling my hair out, haha. Jealously level = extremely high! And your whole description of The Boys: Butt Edition had me giggling xD (and now I'm really curious about Taengoo's butt. I'll check out some fancams later)

But grr! So many Sunny moments! Jealously level = dkfjsndfksjdn xD.

What Sooyoung did to your name was really cute, and thanks for the fancams! I remember seeing YoonSun moments at an airport on tumblr a while ago and was so sad that I couldn't find a fancam. As a YoonSun shipper, I thank ye kindly :D. But arrrgh, you've accomplished yet another one of my life goals! You've heard Taengoo's famous ahjumma laugh in person! :wallbash:

All in all, it seems like you had a really great time (minus the concert o_o. It sounded torturous just standing in the crowd) and I hope that you won't forget any more of the many Soshi experiences you had in those few days! ^_^
My Sunny one shines so sincere, Posted Image Sunny, one so true ... I love you!

ETrain ETrain
  • Donors
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:06 AM

CarolC your friend's fan account is one of my favorites! I must have read it a milliion times already! So lucky!!

xyloto xyloto
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

OMG you're so lucky. The girls sound so nice in person. Even when they couldn't accept certain things they did so with grace. Tiffany was especially adorable in your fan account.

Edited by F ║ A ║ T ║ U ║ M, 07 September 2012 - 11:43 AM.

Posted Image

DBSK.CSJH.BIG BANG.SNSD.2NE1.JABBAWOCKEEZ.QUEST.

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:21 PM

thanks for sharing your story. i love it, it was cool and sweet. ahhhhhh our angels are so sweet. i want to meet them so badly and see them perform live. lawd i don't know when i'll get the chance to see these angels. my soshi ♥

ItiisMe ItiisMe
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:02 AM

Ahhhh you're so lucky >.< I wish I get to see them and talk to them in person too ㅠ.ㅠ They all sound so nice, especially Soo :D

Posted Image

lu24is lu24is
  • Donors
  • 125 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

I dont know why i get excited reading this! probably because i am imagining mysefl in your position. However, you are so lucky! wow, it's amazing, unfortunately for me, I can only imagine that....
As the owner of this thread said, if you guys have the opportunity, take it! for all of us that won't be able to meet them that close!

20090623_snsdinterview_02.jpg
SONE Until I die! Hablas español? pasate por acá: lugar 1, lugar 2 y lugar 3 O busca tu país para conocer SONES compatriotas: clic, clic
Sos guatemalteco? Contactame! Want to meet Guatemala? visit us! http://www.visitguatemala.com/en

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing