Photo

[120218] YoonHyunFany in 2012 F/W Burberry Prorsum Fashion ShowTiffany, YoonA and SeoHyun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic
llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

So no fans got to take any pictures with them at all?

Nope. I think it's a policy, especially when they're not wearing much make up. Someone's got to protect their image. We understood this, so we didn't even take any sneaky photos.

:unworthy: so happy there are S♥nes out there like yourself who understands situation and follow the rules :respect: . thanks for protecting our angels. man if it were some people they wouldn't even give a flip for their image -_- . all they'll think about is "they're celebrities and that's the life style they choose to live" and so taking pictures like a craze paparazzi without a care for them is all that matters to the photographer :dry: . S♥nes jjang!!! :banana: :bunny:

oh btw i really enjoy this fan account. y'all are seriously lucky to meet these beauties. i love when i read every small detail including Tiffany's hands are really soft.... :wub:
omg thank you for that. ^_^

leejoonshi leejoonshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

i still can't believe all this happened! And it's been a week! AAAAAAAH! I miss them already! Hope they visit again soon!

I'll write my fanaccount later...though it's not much different from this LOL xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing