Photo

[120218] YoonHyunFany in 2012 F/W Burberry Prorsum Fashion ShowTiffany, YoonA and SeoHyun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic
Nichole Nichole
  • Donors
  • 810 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

Finally, SNSD came to London, although it’s just Tiffany, YoonA and SeoHyun, its good enough to make UK Sone happy.

Me and a few UK SONE went to see YoonA arrive in the airport. We waited for a few hours only to see her for a few minutes but it was all worth it. It gave us motivation. The next day, we decided to go to Selfridges in the hopes of bumping into her. We were wandering around and finally we saw her with two managers. One of my friends(Jhoana) is a YoonA bias and she froze at the first sight of her Goddess but she was able to come forward and ask for YoonA’s autograph. Yoona looked at us and smiled so sweetly. YoonA patiently signed for 3 of us but she got stopped by her manager because they were rushing to another place. She was really nice and sweet. She said ‘Spell your name please’ to me in a very soft and sweet voice. I was like OMG, this is too cute but I have to tell her my name.

After YoonA left with her manager, we stayed and kept wandering around the area. We got tired but guess what?! We met Tiffany!!! She was with the her manager. We’re not sure but we were all grateful she went to Selfridges too! We didn’t even know she landed in London already, she is like a ninja. It was Sunday, the store closed at 6:30pm. For those not knowing what Selfridges is, it’s one of the most famous department stores for Luxury Brands in UK. This time all of us got an autograph from her.

At first we were all quite cautious of approaching Tiffany. But 2 of my friends approached her first welcoming her to UK with gifts. Tiffany looked shocked at first, I don’t think she was expecting to have fans around. She thanked my friends and even offered to shake their hands. (They said Tiffany’s hands were really soft!) We asked if she’s enjoying her shopping, (she already had a lot of bags with her!)

My friend showed her Soshified wristband that we were all wearing and Tiffany said it was nice to see the UK-side (UK representatives) of Soshified. She was really nice and we did chat a little. I said to her ‘Do you remember Oniontaker? He got me an autograph from you in Paris’. She was like Oh, nice meeting you in person. She said Hi to Oniontaker and said something else about him. LOL Before she left, I quietly talked to her saying ‘Do you think it’s possible to get a picture with you’. She heard me and was like HEHEHE We are not allowed to. It’s funny on the way she said it. They left and we decided to go for dinner.

It’s funny that I think Tiffany it’s not used to the British accent; she couldn’t really get what my friends said. She was confused with the spelling of names as well because I think there are differences between UK and US.

At first Tiffany didn’t understand Carol, she said she’s not used to the British accent so we tried to say Carol’s name in an American accent so it was easier for her to understand. Tiffany was extremely nice she was smiling the whole time, even the manager unnies seem really chilled out. At one point the managers were looking at our Mr Taxi albums, giggled to themselves and said something to Tiffany in Korean. Not sure what they were talking about, but they seemed impressed we all had albums with us. Just before Tiffany left, my friend gave Tiffany gifts. A bag for Tiffany, a bag for Sooyoung (for her birthday) and another bag for Taeyeon (her birthday coming up) Tiffany looked a bit hectic with all the bags thrown at her, so the manager unnies had to take a few bags away from her. After we said our goodbyes, we could see Tiffany looking at her gifts, maybe she was pleased with the matching TaeNy t-shirts. Tiffany was really nice, smiling and waving at us the entire time.

Carol who is from central of UK had to catch a train later that night so we decided to go to eat in a restaurant before she leave. LOL It was all just luck. We met SeoHyun’s family and the cute manager in the restaurant. There was about 9 of us we went up to them, said Annyeonghaseyo and 90degrees at the same time. Her parents saw us and they looked extremely impressed. They must have thought it was a special service from the restaurant as I don’t think they knew we were fans at first. We manage to get SeoHyun’s autographs. At first, manager oppa tried to stop her from signing for us but SeoHyun said to him “ Oppa, please” in Korean and he let her sign. It was the sweetest thing ever. She was so nice and patiently signed for all of us. I spelled my name Nichole with a H in between. She paused a bit and continued to write what I spelled. Then I told her to write London. She was confused, and looked at me. My friends were confused as well, why London. They were all looking at me. I was like Yeah just write London. Haha. She probably thought that why my name is Nichole London. LOL She wrote it though and added an exclamation mark at the end. I went to one side and saw her mom. I said SeoHyun Omma? She was so shy and smile. I said Hi in Korean to her. End of conversation because I can’t speak Korean. Then I turned back to SeoHyun and said 소녀시대 come to London, UK SONE had been waiting. She looked at me and smiled. So gorgeous.

We also found Seohyun had a little trouble with our British accent aswell. My friend Lorraine was trying to spell her name for Seohyun. She kept saying “R” but Seohyun froze and hesitated. She looked at us with this cutest confused look. We kept repeating “R” but the manager oppa kept telling her its “A.” She wrote A at first, but then we started to roll our R in a more American accent, and she finally understood. We highly recommend you guys to write your name on a sticky note to make things easier for them next time. It was just the cutest moment.
While we were all spazzing about meeting SeoHyun, my sister was like OMG that manager is cute. So she went and get a picture with him. He was so shy. I asked what you think about London. He said something in Korean then quickly said First time in London (English). LOL so cute. I want a picture with him too. Sigh.

Finally, it’s the fashion show. We went to the venue 30 mins before the show and there were so many fans already. We waited a while before the girls walked down from the car. The fans started to shout crazily for them. YoonHyunFany were so nice. They started waving at the fans and people around them were wondering who these girls are. They got interview for quite a long time by local press. I was so impressed and touched by it. Then, they walked to the photo booth where all the big cameras are. They took group pictures, then individual pictures of each girl. We waited about 30 minutes before the girls walked out again. They were waiting in the cold for their cars. During that time, quite a few people went and took picture with them. They were waving and smiling to the fans. Tiffany said Thanks For Coming.

At this point you can see the crowd was shifting around wherever the girls were moving to. It just happens they were standing by the exit, so all the crazy fangirls were trying to push themselves through security while the guests were trying to get out. Was abit crazy at first, as you can see the girls laughing. All the fangirls were telling the guest “move out of the way” lol. The girls were talking pictures with their manager unnies, cordy unnie and their manager oppa. My friends found the manager oppa cute so screamed “manager oppa….mashida!” I think my friend was trying to say he was good looking in Korean, but accidently said he was “tasty!” We could see Tiffany, Yoona’s famous alligator laugh, the manager oppa blushed and his face went all red. Seohyun looked confused as I don’t think she heard.

There was alot of fan service. The girls kept waving at us, Seohyun even made a cute heart gesture that made the crowd scream. Just before they were about to go, the girls walked forward towards the crowd so we could take a closer look at them. Everyone was screaming. They really were so pretty up close. Actually it’s our first time to see Seohyun giving more fanservice compared to Yoona and Tiffany. Seohyun is abit awkward at times, she knows it and tries to improve herself .After our meeting it really shows Seohyun did a great job, she’s able capture your heart when she smiles and waves at you."

Really happy that UK SONE really supported them well.
That’s all from my fan account. Hope to see SNSD more in London.

PS : Friends (UK SONE) that were with me are @kangaroo1002 (Lorraine), @Peachuki (Jhoana), @ym830 (Kim), @cazc414 (Carol), @ZaZaKu84 and my sister @wanwan0903. ME @nicholechai

Posted Image

Tsukishiro Tsukishiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:00 PM

I still can't believe all this happened! And it's been a week! AAAAAAAH! I miss them already! Hope they visit again soon!

I'll write my fanaccount later...though it's not much different from this LOL xD

Edited by Tsukishiro, 25 February 2012 - 12:02 PM.

FUt0E4M.jpg

♥ YoonAddict | YoonYul Trooper 

Tiffany ruined my bias list

HD gifs

@peachuki

jeffster jeffster
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:01 PM

that's awesome you got to meet and talk to all 3 of them! I was pretty sure they'd be somewhere round Oxford street but i didn't have time at the weekend.....sucks lol. but at least I got a glimpse of them at the Burberry event, so all is good.

edclipse edclipse
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:05 PM

So no fans got to take any pictures with them at all?

smlsw<3SNSD4ever smlsw<3SNSD4ever
  • Donors
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:07 PM

Nichole noona next time i should really stick with you girls and not living in my own at a hostel :( You are basically a soshi aerial XD
I really want to get their signatures :'( I even asked the 'mashida' manager hyung at the airport whether i can get maknae's signature but he say too much fans around..

kangaroo_girl kangaroo_girl
  • Donors
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

I'm sad we didnt get to see them off at airport! If only all 9 of them came it prob would of been easier to spot 9 girls walking around London than 3.

I’m very impressed with Seohyun’s manners. If only you guys could have seen her mother’s face when we all bowed and greeted them. She looked so proud, she had this big smile and that look: “wow my daughter has really great fans even in London” lol.

My only regret was not able to shake Tiffany’s hand.

Posted Image

Now its Girls Generation and Forever SOne

YooriUK YooriUK
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:47 PM

Wow! You guys are seriously lucky. ARGHHH. Yes, I'm so jealous!!! But anyway, happy for you guys that you've met them and got autographs. I've got nil. Let's just hope they do come again to London! They did seem to enjoy London didn't they? I probably would have gone if it wasn't announced like 2 days before Yoona arriving. > <
Funny moments: Members not understanding our British accents and favourite quote: "I said Hi in Korean to her. End of conversation because I can’t speak Korean."

ym830 ym830
  • Donors
  • 340 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:51 PM

my bias list keep on changing.....cos this experience!! lol xD yoohyunfany!!!

i was so shy when tiffany handshake wit me first...especially seeing her eye-smile :D

@ym830

@ym830

Dandan87 Dandan87
  • Donors
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:08 PM

OMG nichole, you're so lucky!!! I so wish I went to london too TT___TT
the girls are so adorable and so nice and cute!! Seohyun with her "Oppa please" aaawwwww, so sweet ^^

Lol and the manager oppa is cute ^^, next time i see him, i'm gonna ask for a picture too :blush: hahahaha

Edited by Dandan87, 25 February 2012 - 01:11 PM.

rlyosm rlyosm
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

aw, they all sound soo sweet
so cute about what yoona said
keke tiffany with her "hehehe"
seohyun is always so kind

Lee Mi-kyu Lee Mi-kyu
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

Cute story, thanks. Seohyun has a cute awkwardness so it doesn`t really come of as awkward, lol. The manager part made me laugh, thanks for that he needs fans, too. I don`t think I`ve seen the new manager yet though....

Ex-Soshified`s #1 Dongsaeng [28/3/11-21/7/12]

自業自得

styx styx
  • Donors
  • 294 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:34 PM

I LOL at “manager oppa….mashida!”. Nicole's friend is so cute and congrats to you UK-SONEs that finally you guys met the girls at your hometown.

Thanks for your fan account. :D

Lady_ZaZa Lady_ZaZa
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

So no fans got to take any pictures with them at all?

Nope. I think it's a policy, especially when they're not wearing much make up. Someone's got to protect their image. We understood this, so we didn't even take any sneaky photos.

소녀시대 | 少女時代
GIRLS GENERATION LIVE

12th MARCH 2011 -- MBC Korean Music Wave Concert in Bangkok
10th June 2011 -- SM Town Paris

9th February 2012 -- SBS Music Bank in Paris

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

Hahahah. That cute manager oppa must be loving London too for having his fair share of fans xD
Him turning red lol, darn, must be a cute sight!

Wow you guys really got lucky by meeting the girls one after another :3
i think the female manager (?) is pretty chilled out for some reason as opposed to the more protective male managers, all good :)

I saw the fancam if a SONE going "sir, move out the way!" lol i cracked up so hard and kept replaying that part.
Fany heard that and LOLed too then suggested to the otger 2 to move forward a little so you guys could take better pictures.
Small gestures like these from the girls shows that they are thoughtful of fans. Sweet lil' things.

I must say i'm really happy and proud of the SONEs in UK haha
Because of you guys our girls had more attention on them during the fashion show
Totally pwned the other famous stars there for having fan support despite being cold out :)

Edited by Kero_kEiro, 25 February 2012 - 04:40 PM.

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

AznIntegra521 AznIntegra521
  • Donors
  • 2493 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

hahahaha that is so cute your friend made the girls Manager Oppa blush like that. I think Tiffany and Yoona enjoyed it a lot, seeing their manager oppa so flustered like that. haha wow your friend must really have a big crush on their Manager Oppa like that. hahaha and Seo Hyun sounds so sweet, asking so nicely to sign for the nine of you. So kewl of her and I'm glad that she's doing more Fan service.

greentea25 greentea25
  • Donors
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:24 AM

wow amazing story.. i am like very happy you got to see them in person and got their autograph. yesterday i went to an aziatix concert, and after the concert, i shook their hands and got their autograph. i am still thinking this was unreal to see them in person because i've watched their music videos on youtube. however, my future goal is to see my most favorite group in my life SNSD someday T-T SARANGHAE SNSD!

Edited by greentea25, 26 February 2012 - 01:25 AM.

MushroomYX MushroomYX
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

Woaaah you guys were really lucky! Jjiang!
My god, Seohyun is like, the sweetest girl. Her family was there too? Wow.
I bet Tiffany went shopping for the other girls too :D
Thanks for sharing your delightful experience! ;D

sy9p3p.png 2ypkh3s.png

Cr; jennytaetae, PudingBunny

Vicky~ Vicky~
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

after i read your fanacc..

i just scream to myself about how jealous i am to you...aww i really want to see yoona alligator laugh in person...(T_T)

AikuAmy AikuAmy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

Wow, you got 1 on 1 time with the girls. I guess they aren't used to British accents in Korea, but they've grown accustomed to American's. Hehe~ the manager sounds adorable as well as the girls.^^

ETrain ETrain
  • Donors
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

I don't know why, but this has to be one of my favorite fan accounts. I must have read it over a dozen times by now. I applaud your ability to hold it together while meeting Seohyun and Fany in person. I would have had a nervous break down! HAhaha!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down