• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic
Antuane Antuane
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:37 PM

Antuane's Fan Acoount, USA

Guys they were awesome!!! I was in the audience, but my sister was the one that you could hear in the beginning shouting like a crazy fangirl lol. I was too stunned to even say anything. I blanked out and was just clapping and smiling like a weirdo. They were so short and cute! Sunny was like my height which is 5"1 but she was wearing heels. All of them were so beautiful!

I became even more of a SONE today if that's possible. I couldn't get their autograph since I didn't come by 7:30 when they arrived.

I made eye contact with Yoona and Hyoyeon. Yoona and I were like staring at each other for like 10 seconds. After it was over I just couldn't help but spazz. They were so comfortable on the show and the girls didn't seem nervous at all.

The response was good and people were saying " Oh my god they're so adorable, let's look them up." An elder woman was sitting beside me and she just couldn't help but keep on mentioning how they were so beautiful and adorable. When it was on commercial break, Kelly was also telling the girls that they did good and were beautiful. I think she became a SONE lol It was awesome and SONEs did cheers too. Everything was great!

They weren't as skinny as some people who haven't seen them in real life make them out to be. Sunny and Hyoyeon were very curvaceous. I couldn't tell about Yuri since she wasn't wearing something tight around her waist. Yoona also had a really nice proportioned body.

The ones that were skinny were Yoona and Sooyoung but they weren't unhealthy skinny. All of them were built but in a good way. Their live was also amazing. When they were checking their microphones before performing, all of them were laughing a bit and making noises. I think they enjoyed being there.

Also, Seohyun looked like a baby. Her cheeks were so cute and big lol She does look like the maknae.

Guys don't worry the response was really great and most people were agreeing with Kelly when she called them a beautiful group. Older people, both men and women were looking them up before they even performed.

Edited by Antuane, 01 February 2012 - 04:25 PM.

NYCSONE NYCSONE
  • Donors
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:45 PM

Thank you so much for this account! I was so wondering what the American people were saying and so happy to hear a few at least thought they were adorable! Way to go Girls! It was nice to see them smiling and relaxed after their performance and thank you for letting us know what Kelly said - I'm sure it was encouraging to them!
Sooyoung's 위풍도 당당하지.. http://www.youtube.c...ture=plpp_video

T e a m S o o y o u n g (a.k.a. Hair Flip Queen)

takenine takenine
  • Donors
  • 2364 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:09 PM

Oh wow an account!

I was worried no would be there 'cause tickets are hard to come by, even if you can manage to ditch work/school/whatever to even go! But thankfully lots of loyal Sones like you showed up! ^^

It's awesome to hear that other people who have never heard of Soshi are now looking them up. Warms my heart. :D
Too bad I couldn't go lol. Just watching the video again and again, stewing in my misery lol.

Thanks for the fan account, and I'm glad you had fun! I thought their morning show debut was pretty successful just looking at the video, but with your story, I'm even more encouraged! Don't know how to express my feelings. I just have a lot. (Mean Girls quote anyone?), so just.... Thanks so much!

Soshi fighting!

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:01 PM

:bunny: OMG thank you for sharing your experience with us. Can't tell you how much S♥NEs like yourself make me so happy and proud to be one :unworthy: . I'm happy to hear the good feedback from peeps who haven't heard of SNSD or kpop. I like that they're planning on looking up SNSD after witnessing history before their eyes ^_^ . Thanks for letting us know that they're really healthy looking in person and not what peeps are accusing them to be unhealthy on videos. Aw Seohyun is adorable indeed :wub: all the angels are beautiful and adorable ^_^ . I really hope that this exposure will have them reach far in the U.S., it's their dreams and goals to perform everywhere in the world. Let's go Soshi let's go!! S♥NE FOR LIFE!! :animier: :animier:

Gee_GeeGirl2 Gee_GeeGirl2
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

Yeah they were really good!~ You made a 10 second eye contact with Yoona! If it were me I would probably, look away LOL. Even though I wouldn't want to I would be too shy to look at her :blushing:
It sounds like the people in the audience were interested in them! That's awesome!~~ Hahaha, Kelly a SONE... That would be awesome!! Thanks for sharing this experience with us! I was wondering what people were thinking in the audience. I hoped you enjoyed the show! :) Hopefully they will come back & i will be in the crowd sheering them on :)
Posted Image

Antuane Antuane
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

Oh wow an account!

I was worried no would be there 'cause tickets are hard to come by, even if you can manage to ditch work/school/whatever to even go! But thankfully lots of loyal Sones like you showed up! ^^

It's awesome to hear that other people who have never heard of Soshi are now looking them up. Warms my heart. :D
Too bad I couldn't go lol. Just watching the video again and again, stewing in my misery lol.

Thanks for the fan account, and I'm glad you had fun! I thought their morning show debut was pretty successful just looking at the video, but with your story, I'm even more encouraged! Don't know how to express my feelings. I just have a lot. (Mean Girls quote anyone?), so just.... Thanks so much!

Soshi fighting!

My sister actually got the tickets. She called when it was announced they would be on the show and she said that she's a SONE and wants to support them. She said that if she could get two tickets and they called 3 days later and said that they'll check if there were still enough tickets. The lady said there was and my sister said she needed two and they told her to give her name and pick them up at the studio.

9aa2a 9aa2a
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

Couldnt agree more. They were awesome and are going to be getting more sones by the time they fly back. Great job to the girls. Fighting!

dalicahe dalicahe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

Thanks for sharing you experience is really useful for fans like me that were not able to attend and i'm so happy that they go such a huge and positive response they were just wonderful and as mentioned they didn't look nervous. They proved to be real talents

Once a S♡NE forever a S♡NE

haemonieshidae haemonieshidae
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:25 PM

Thanks for the fan account. It really calms our hearts that they have interested other people who do not know them.
Everyone is quite hype that they will come over more - I must make an effort to be present the next time, hopefully in the West Coast !

chibiDD chibiDD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:52 AM

Yayyy fan account! Thank you so much! A lot of us were worried or pretty nervous on how the rest of the audience reacted to them. Really glad they were liked. Thanks again <3

YuriFan21 YuriFan21
  • Donors
  • 657 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:55 PM

Good to hear there was positive reaction from the general public. Thanks for the fan account!

Darkraid Darkraid
  • Donors
  • 384 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:29 PM

Funny thing is, Yoona and Sooyoung eats the most out of the 9 girls, but they are also the thinnest. Where does all the food go?

snsdgeechibi.jpg

kl7vm.jpg

TAEYEON, JESSICA, SUNNY, TIFFANY, HYOYEON, YURI, SOOYOUNG, YOONA, SEOHYUN = POWER OF NINE

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

It's good to see that they had a very good reception in the show from the audience and good feedback. I was worried how much reception they will get because even they are popular in Asia, they still don't have that much popularity in the U.S. So being able to perform in shows like David Letterman and Kelly Ripa means a lot to them.

I'm happy that I could hear some SONEs in the audience doing the fanchant. I'm sure it surprised the other people in the audience of how much fan participation there is. And I'm happy that you got the chance to see them in person.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing