Photo

[15.01.2012] Girls' Generation Hong Kong ConcertUPDATED! my first meeting with my favorite girls. :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic
Memi Memi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:58 AM

I'll be adding more details to this later (probably) but for now I'll write down the important points.

I was standing in Section A2.

Seohyun LOVED the A2 section. She was basically coming to A2 every time they got to walk around freely.
Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri came to the section pretty frequently.
But I didn't see much of Yoona, Sooyoung and Jessica. They were mostly at the other side of the stage.

Tiffany smiled and waved at me twice. She was adorable during the concert. She kept jumping around and made hearts for the audience. Seohyun also waved at me, but it wasnt as obvious as Tiffany's. Sunny faced the seating area most of the time, but she was bursting with energy like always.

Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon didn't really wave to a particular person but rather everyone in general. This applies to the rest of the girls as well (I didn't really get to see the rest all that much.)

At the beginning, during I'm In Love With The Hero, where the girls were hung up towards the ceiling. Yuri didn't make it in time and had to stand awkwardly towards the corner of the stage. I think she felt pretty down from that. :(

The girls introduced themselves in English, with Tiffany doing most of the talking as always. :) She was really excited along with Sooyoung, considering its their first concert in HK. Seohyun, Sooyoung and Jessica introduced themselves in English as well, whilst the rest spoke in Korean.

During Oh!, when they were doing main dance where they surround Jessica. I think I wasn't thinking properly when I was writing this last night. It was probably during Himnae. They all surrounded Yuri so that she was kneeling on the floor? It was really cute and dorky.

There was a part where all the girls lined up and said something to the audience one by one. Jessica said 'I love dim sum!'. That was really really adorable and funny. xDD

Everyone was pretty hyped up by the time 'The Boys' began playing. They sang the English version, which I found surprising since I thought they'd sing it in Korean. But I think it contributed in making the crowd more enthusiastic and 'together?' since we all knew the lyrics. Gee was the absolute climax of the concert. The entire stadium was cheering and singing along with SNSD. Tiffany got the audience to sing it again after the song ended. She was really surprised and happy about our togetherness.

All of the fan events were a success. Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny cried during the event in Complete where we all held up a piece of paper saying 'You+Me = Complete'. It was really touching to see how much they care about SONEs. ^^ We always manage to make them cry with these fan events. xD

They brought their boat along for 'My Child', and went around the entire stage to wave at everyone. There was a fairytale-like and heartwarming atmosphere during the song.

The encore really got the crowd worked up. Everyone was clapping and chanting to get the girls to come back out and perform. Soon after, they started dancing and singing to 'Into The New World'. Despite not knowing Korean, it almost felt like I knew the Korean language during that song. I think most of the SONEs in my area knew the lyrics off by heart.

After the performance, Tiffany said she was really thankful that we called them back out and asked how we knew that there were more performances. Yuri held the bridge of her nose whilst Tiffany asked us to show how she was really surprised and confused. It was really cute. ^^

During It's Fantastic, the SONEs in the seating area released their pink balloons to create a sea of pink, but the girls didn't really know what the balloons were at the start... they had a pretty weird shape tbh.. but they enjoyed it nonetheless.

PAIRINGS:

There was A LOT of TaeNy.
I don't really ship any couple other than YoonYul, but TaeNy was just too obvious. Haha. :D

The most notable ones were their interactions during the talks. Tiffany used qutie a bit of 'aegyo' and joked around with Taeyeon.

I think it was during Gee? Tiffany was saying her line (My first love story..) and faced Taeyeon and smiled. I'm not too sure about this cause they were pretty far away and I had to rely on looking at the big screen.

Towards the ending, I saw some Yulsic, where they were walking together.

Seohyun and Hyoyeon interacted with each other every time they happened to walk into the same area.

Hyoyeon and Yuri were doing dorky dance moves in between the talks and the performance which did not have a fixed chereography.

Hyoyeon and Yoona were playing around and pretending to shoot each other with a gun at the end of the concert.

That's all I managed to see and remember. It was really a fantastic night.
Even though my wallet looked as if it was hit by a missle, it was totally worth all the money and time.
I would definitely attend their concert again if they happen to return to HK.

Hope this fan account managed to fill in any SONEs that couldn't make it to the concert. ^^

Edited by Memi, 16 January 2012 - 01:25 AM.

Posted Image

YURI

jesisbest125 jesisbest125
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:21 PM

lucky, wished i could have gone to see the girls >.< i hope u had a nice time! lol im glad to hear there was alot of Taeny <3 cant wait for the fancams and thx for updating us on the concert.

Posted Image

소녀시대 | So nyuh Shi Dae

twitter

Lightzone Lightzone
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

=O. Where did you get section A/B standing tickets? =S

Edited by Lightzone, 15 January 2012 - 02:52 PM.

mintie88 mintie88
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

thanks for the concert review! kekeke...i wish i could go! hope u had fun ^^

Ohh...did u accidentally get the year for the date wrong? [15.01.2011] ----> [15.01.2012]
SNSD FIGHTING!

Tootles Tootles
  • Donors
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:37 PM

Memi, thanks so much for writing this at 2AM! I knew I could always count on a dedicated SONE writing about the concert as soon as it finishes <3 Such is the wonderful soshibond and love <3

I'm glad to here the concert went so well. It is expected of course, but it's still great to see fans share their delight afterwards <3 Great fan events for "Complete"! (I really hope we have this organised for the Bangkok concert in Feb too!)

I saw a short clip of Yul's little technical glitch during In love with the Hero. Poor girl she must have felt down! But I hope she knows we love her and the Girls so much, we probably wouldn't have minded! <3

Hope you rest well and we will wait for more beautiful fan accounts. (And Taeny moments YES PLEASE! XDDD)
Posted Image

Chromejael Chromejael
  • Donors
  • 2290 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

Is this the part where Yuri did the kneeling down?

It doens't look like the outfits for the Oh!, more like the outfits at the end. Do you still remember which song it happened? I'm looking for fancams :D

Posted Image

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! You better, Saranghae!

- Jo Kwon, Music Bank -

Dr. Polaris Dr. Polaris
  • Donors
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:43 PM

That last photo looks like the Encore when they were singing Into The New World, but I'm not sure.

Posted Image

SeoBaby Love SeoBaby Love
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

LOOOL..lot's of TaeNy..
i love this..
I'm sure that the concert was amazing..and of course you were so happy..everyone will read your topic will know how happy were you.
anyway..the night was daebak for sure and i wish if i can see them too..

hope you always can see them...
thanks for sharing your expriances of the concert..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

blinke cr : snsdxlover

Banner cr : Ruth

JustinC JustinC
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:17 PM

Great to hear that you enjoyed your time at their concert! I wish I was there! :D

I am glad everything went well and that everyone had a blast! Thanks for sharing!

Memi Memi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

=O. Where did you get section A/B standing tickets? =S

A friend of mine knew someone who was able to get us tickets.
I guess I just lucky that my friend had connections. :)

thanks for the concert review! kekeke...i wish i could go! hope u had fun ^^

Ohh...did u accidentally get the year for the date wrong? [15.01.2011] ----> [15.01.2012]

I didn't realize that. Thanks for the reminder! ^^
I had a great time!

Edited by Memi, 16 January 2012 - 01:29 AM.

Posted Image

YURI

Lightzone Lightzone
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:56 AM

A friend of mine knew someone who was able to get us tickets.
I guess I just lucky that my friend had connections. :)

I didn't realize that. Thanks for the reminder! ^^
I had a great time!

Could you ask your friend where he got those section A/B tickets from? Was it like the HK fan club or smth. Cuz those sections werent for sale on hkticketing. =\.

Btw, nothing personal. How tall are you and are there any difficulties seeing the stage? Never bought a standing ticket so I'm taking some factors into consideration.

smoothe smoothe
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:22 AM

it's so great!!!!

TaeNyRick TaeNyRick
  • Donors
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:13 AM

Nice fan account, great to see you enjoyed your time there.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Turned Pink Blooded on July 15th 2009 thanks to a video. Biases : All 9 angels Posted Image
cr: flyingpetals, yrre.net, soshicafe, shfly3424

vthree vthree
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:03 AM

I wandering, where I can see pictures from SNSD Hong Kong Concert..??

THE POWER OF NINE

SNSD JJANG....!!!!!!!!
@vthree_pite

Posted Image

cjw92 cjw92
  • Donors
  • 490 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:35 AM

It's so great! I do hope that the girls can come to singapore again! :)
Anyways well written fan account!

Posted Image

Posted Image

"In the name of Dandyu, we punish all you tall people." ^^

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

nice fan account. ^^ it sounded like it was so much fun~! now i just have to wait til they do an all usa tour so i can see them, hehe. :3
and you had good seats too! (wait, section a is good, right? lol idk... when i go to concerts, i get the crappy seats in the back).

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

God I love reading S♥NEs fan accounts, makes me feel like I've experience it. Thanks for sharing! Whew TaeNy is real. The chodings will forever be dorkying around, I hope they never change that. I think I've seen the fancam where they got Yul crowded and poor her stoop down because the girls weigh her down. Glad to hear the fan events was a success. Good job HKS♥NEs!

J4soNLim^.^ J4soNLim^.^
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

Hope SNSD hav a concert at MY!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDD

Memi Memi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

Could you ask your friend where he got those section A/B tickets from? Was it like the HK fan club or smth. Cuz those sections werent for sale on hkticketing. =\.

Btw, nothing personal. How tall are you and are there any difficulties seeing the stage? Never bought a standing ticket so I'm taking some factors into consideration.

She got the tickets from the organization who managed the concert.
HK Fan Clubs did bulk ordering.

I'm around 165cm? It's pretty difficult to see them unless you're standing in the front, because the standing zone gets pretty crowded.
So if you're planning to get standing tickets, I think it would be a good idea to arrive at the concert hall early to line up.

I wandering, where I can see pictures from SNSD Hong Kong Concert..??

I think you will be able to find some in the Photos section of the forum. :)

Posted Image

YURI

abbyabe abbyabe
  • Donors
  • 486 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:48 AM

yea yea go taeny! ^^
my forever otp
yuri must felt so down =[ .. oh i wish i could be there.. love to see how sones manage to make special events for the girls in almost every concert :)
thanks for the fanaccount!! it made my day ^^

9b5_zps345772bf.png9b6_zpse73eefaa.png

우리 오래 오래 가자~! ♥

cr. sayhellotothestars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

No shouts have been made in the Shoutbox, why don't you add one to get the Shoutbox started?