[TIFFANY] Pink Flute CaseGimpo Airport - 12/28/11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic
OhMyTaeNy OhMyTaeNy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:42 PM

I can't believe she kept something like that for so long! Especially since we haven't seen her play the flute except for that one SSGB episode. Does this mean she is really going to use it in a performance during Gayo Daejun? :D

KenKayk KenKayk
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2154 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:53 PM

Waaaah! Fany using something that was given
to her from such a long time ago. Though it might
be the only time she's using it. Still, she keeps the precious
gifts that we fans give to her, even though it was from 2008 :DD

Fany Jjang! <33

i3paA.jpgk2sjg.jpg

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes, to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone, do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world, and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

♥TaeYeon♥Yuri♥Yoona♥Sunny♥Tiffany♥SooYoung♥HyoYeon♥SeoHyun♥Jessica♥
♥Love them Forever♥Support them Forever♥SNSD Forever♥Sone Forever♥

~Twitter~

ByMyself ByMyself
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

wow she still using it !! even though it was so long ~ and it looks new also ! this prove that she take care of the present that fans , soshi give :D FANNY FIGHTING~!

blueagle90 blueagle90
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:17 PM

this is one of the reason i love the girls... They just love their fans just like we love them... N they not only say through words but show to us with the action...

The pic is the evidence... Can't believe it's been 4 years... Though i still not sones tat time...

btw, can i contirbute too if there r project like giving the gift to the girls? if yes, how can i get involve? sometimes just feel like doing something for the girls... haha!!

SNSD jjaaannggg~~

Soshified jjjjaaaangggg too~~~

:banana:

Right Now, It's GG

From Now On, It's GG

Forever GG.

kenz0kun kenz0kun
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:19 PM

wow so the gift was from 2008 and she still has it and is using it now? I feel happy for the person who picked out the gift for her lol Now there's no doubt she keeps and cherishes all the presents from fans.

djchiriko djchiriko
  • Donors
  • 587 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:06 PM

kyaaa~! I feel so proud for Soshified. This is not the first time we are seeing them use our gift but that one was from wayback 2008. really classic :D

110804-Totoro-Fany4--s5x2.gif

Tumblr|Twitter

totoro sig cr: crenmao

wachaaa wachaaa
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

aww Tiffany is so sweet i cant believe she kept it for so long <3 i hope to see her flute skills at the sm orchestra ^o^!!!
Posted Image Posted Image
BoA kwon♥ show some sm family love! Why love 5 when you can love all 9 ? Recognize the underrated. SNSD forever <3

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

I love it when you see people use the stuff that you give to them as presents. It shows and means a lot to the giver. It means that the receiver really appreciates and remembers the giver.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

prpw3 prpw3
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:42 PM

She kept it for three years.. So she must appreciate her fans and shows to SONE that she still have it & use it to keep her lovely flute. Remember fans is always number 2 in her heart, number 1 is member of SOSHI.. LOL! One thing that made me confused that it's just made from fabric not from leather, why don't we gave the one that made from leather? *just asking, no offense*

Crayeons Crayeons
  • Donors
  • 902 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:17 PM

Woah. I'm so proud of you guys! :) And awww, she had it for three whole years now. It's pure ♥.

Posted Image
Twitter | Tumblr | Livejournal
Locksmith? Join us! :{D
I am Bailey's Intern and Kakashi's apprentice as well.

xxcarolxx xxcarolxx
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

aww its nice to see her using the Soshified gift~ She should show us her skills. I've come to love pink even more due to Fany~

Posted Image

soshimichii soshimichii
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:50 PM

i really love it when the girls are spotted using SSF's gitfs cause it shows how much they appreciate us! weehooo!!~ and to think that fany uses the pink case that was given way back in 2008 is just wow! tiffany jjang!! :banana:

batch19-2O.gif

Yuristic Yuristic
  • Donors
  • 450 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:00 PM

The pink case really suits her, and comes to good use even after 3 years. I like her brown coat! Very nice

Imperfection-x3 Imperfection-x3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:11 PM

After so long! The first time I saw the photo with Tiffany holding the pink case, the first thought was...flute? No, honestly, I have been praying every single day and night for more Tiffany playing the flute on air. And its really coming true! With a bit of Soshified! :D

Edited by Imperfection-x3, 28 December 2011 - 09:12 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Q. When do you feel like you're still a child? Seohyun: When I can't control my emotions.

- 2011 Ray interview

Probably the earliest SeoFany/SeoSic shipper in existence. lol.

MorningSnow MorningSnow
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:28 PM

Three years and still counting ! :D its awesome to see tiffany still using the case. hope to see her play the flute some time ^^
Posted Image

GelaTaeng GelaTaeng
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:44 PM

FANY IS REALLY SWEET, THIS IS A ONE BIG PROOF THAT SHE REALLY CARES FOR HER FANS AND THE GIFTS THAT WAS GIVEN BY THEM, SO NICE OF FANY :)

sone.gif

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes,

to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone, do everything i can help TaeYeon,

to conquer the world, to wear a mustache to make my Taeyeon proud

Twitter

codename009 codename009
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:19 PM

so cool, it's really cool to know that after 3 years she still has that, and she is using.
really cool Tiffany, love yah <3

ninzyFany15 ninzyFany15
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:27 PM

Awww!!! She really took good care of the gift! She held on it for 3 years and it still looks brand new! Tiffany, this is why we love you! Soshi Jjang! :)
"Everything will be good as long as you do your best. Because if you do, there will be no regrets." ~Tiffany Posted ImagePosted Image

po9snsd po9snsd
  • Donors
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

omg

she is super duper humble
and very considerate
to what we give to them

i love love love her

she is very sweet

Fany fany tiffany

Posted Image