Photo

[12.09.11] & [12.10.11] SNSD in Singapore, the good and badbeing singled out by Sooyoung T-T UPDATED: with Taeyeon fancam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic
.Jeremy .Jeremy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:29 PM

I think the ticketing system is partly to blame for the partial lack of atmosphere in some areas of the stadium, since strength in numbers is something that is hard to come by as ticket seating is randomly allocated. So some people might feel rather awkward if they were to scream alone, I mean, we can't have the best of everything right?

I totally know what it's like to have the mood dampened by the lack of 'high' people in your category, which is what I experienced at the start of my 2nd night at the balcony! All stoners. So I just looked for some empty seats in the terrace opposite and just went and ninja-ed in, and I found myself with a livelier crowd than the previous and with a better view heheh.

All in all super satisfied with both nights, lucky I went for the 2nd too, and got to witness the touching moment during 'Complete' :)

34jd8rc.png2lt3jns.png
forever.jeti

taengooofied taengooofied
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

@J3nNiFeR oh is it? Haha if you saw me being all crazy you should run down and join me! :P

Edited by boohaha, 13 December 2011 - 07:03 AM.

snsd2.png

"If you're still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a SONE."

tumblr | twitter | youtube

SaraNghaeSD SaraNghaeSD
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:42 AM

hahaha i think next time i can go with you to watch a concert together~! i am quite a crazy sone here as well hehehe :)
A good thing is that a significant of people for both nights knew fanchants and shouted them. I'm quite satisfied with it as compared to the fanchants during MAMA (well, maybe becuase not all are sones during MAMA)
I TOTALLY agree with what u said,its quite embarrassing when you're the one abnormally hyper (really really hyper) as compared to the others hahaha.
was in pen A for the second night,and i was going crazy until i realised many people around me were looking at me lol..
very paiseh but i later continued to cheer and spazz at an abormal level hahaha.cant help it when the girls are right before my eyes.
had real fun during the two days. and i suffered from post-snsd concert syndrome.
Really missed them alot.i took out my lightsticks and tickets to see for at least 50 times already....
oh and the end result after two days of soshi concert- a severe sore throat (actually having a sore throat after day1 already)
but it's worth it! :D
[Tiffanism & SNSDnism] brigher than gems,Tiffany forever~
Posted ImagePosted Image

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:02 AM

hahaha i think next time i can go with you to watch a concert together~! i am quite a crazy sone here as well hehehe :) A good thing is that a significant of people for both nights knew fanchants and shouted them. I'm quite satisfied with it as compared to the fanchants during MAMA (well, maybe becuase not all are sones during MAMA) I TOTALLY agree with what u said,its quite embarrassing when you're the one abnormally hyper (really really hyper) as compared to the others hahaha. was in pen A for the second night,and i was going crazy until i realised many people around me were looking at me lol.. very paiseh but i later continued to cheer and spazz at an abormal level hahaha.cant help it when the girls are right before my eyes. had real fun during the two days. and i suffered from post-snsd concert syndrome. Really missed them alot.i took out my lightsticks and tickets to see for at least 50 times already.... oh and the end result after two days of soshi concert- a severe sore throat (actually having a sore throat after day1 already) but it's worth it! :D

Hahaha! Totally agree with you! Yup the next time they come back to Singapore, we should really try to gather and go together! :)

snsd2.png

"If you're still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a SONE."

Arch1225 Arch1225
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:21 PM

snsd r v.beautiful and gorgeous.i wan be friends with them!

Arch1225 Arch1225
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:26 PM

snsd r v.beautiful and gorgeous.i wan be friends with them!

hane hane
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:28 AM

OMO! I thought I was the only one experiencing the 'dead block' atmosphere. LOL

My area was at T38 and I went for the 1st night. Super dead block except for some soshified fangirls at my row and a few guys & girls shouting behind me. Other than that, my row was filled with formal looking adult people. I don't know whether they're fans or not but they didnt' even have lightsticks. Stoning there. *sigh*

At first, I was like 'OMG I'M STUCK WITH THESE PEOPLE' but once the girls came on stage, I was set upon not getting my mood spoilt for these people. I even jumped up and down at my seat whenever the girls came over and hey, I caught Tiffany's (my bias) attention and she mimic me jump and down. *I just died* She must have seen this girl wearing soshified shirt with lightstick in one hand and foam in the other hand jumping up and down at her seat. LOL

I threw away my pride & screamed to show my love for these 9 girls which I've waited sooooo long for. I don't care if I was screaming too loudly but hey, it's a concert for goodness sake. What do you expect? Sit like watching a movie?....grrr... I can go on ranting about these dead people... but let me calm down...hahaha....

Luckily, the fangirls at my row and the guys/girls behind me were screaming their biases and fanchants. So, it wasn't that bad.
Seriously, the organizer should make another rule: Kick people out who are just stoning there.
hahaha...nice right?

Edited by hane, 15 December 2011 - 12:29 AM.

[A Taeganger]
[A Fanytastic]
[A Locksmith]
[A Sone ]

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:35 AM

@hane: I AGREE! oh I know what you are talking about. I was at T33 and I noticed the people near my area were all pretty formal, I think they are VIPs or something. I'm glad you threw away everything else and just cheered for them! Haha! Really, the next time they come Singapore, I'm definitely gonna grab more SONEs with me. It's always many times better to have another SONE in any dead area, for the first night because my friend was with me, so we didn't feel the deadness at all ^^
The ticketing system is seriously problematic though D:

snsd2.png

Kp0pLurker Kp0pLurker
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:09 AM

I went for the 1st night and even though the wave failed..i thought it was still great because of the awesome fan chants..i heard the 2nd night was better with the paper message event and all but I'm satisfied that i even got to see them in real live.

hane hane
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:41 PM

The ticketing system is seriously problematic though D:

Yup the problematic ticketing system is the main cause to all our SONEs friends being separated here and there. If not, it's a SOSHI party I tell you. We'll bring the house down!! *sorry for my over the heels excitement*LOL
[A Taeganger]
[A Fanytastic]
[A Locksmith]
[A Sone ]

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:31 AM

Yup the problematic ticketing system is the main cause to all our SONEs friends being separated here and there. If not, it's a SOSHI party I tell you. We'll bring the house down!! *sorry for my over the heels excitement*LOL

Haha I feel you! Even going with just one SONE friend was crazy enough. Going to a concert with many SONE friends will be simply amazing :)

snsd2.png

nuclearmissle nuclearmissle
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

To be precise, the stadium wasn't exactly playing SNSD songs all the time. I was there on the first day to purchase merchandise and sometimes the samsung booth was blasting some other songs in english and korean, but occasionally they'll play the whole album of The Boys. On the second day when i went, they also played some other songs by 2ne1 and Kara too on a few occasions, but that was in the early afternoon.

Anyway on the second night, i was situated very close to the group of ppl who tried to sing Yuri a birthday song. Just to share, it kinda failed as the signal wasn't given off by a person in the moshpit B. Just for your information, we were in moshpit A. The signal was supposed to be someone holding up some form of a banner or card and then the song would start, but that signal never came so the group of ppl who organised it just decided to start on the count of 1,2,3. They tried singing it in korean but the crowd around them hardly knew how to sing it and could just softly hum it along. Only when it changed to the english version that it became louder. Yuri was busy doing her kkab dance and didn't notice it until two other members nudged her and she acknowledged with a thank you.

isabellecheng isabellecheng
  • Donors
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:24 AM

I'm totally feeling it! Thanks for taking the time to write this. I agree with you totally on the opinion that if one is not prepared to go all out for Soshi, he or she should not attend the concert. I mean, there were people out there who couldn't even get tix. On another note, next time, consider the mosh pit! I was in the mosh pit A and there was so much moving space despite the fact that tix were all sold out! So we basically could just move around freely, and also move to any four sides of the stage wherever our biases were. And I'm really really proud of the Sones there. Not only were they a very spontaneous crowd, they were also very polite with the people around them. Because we were all moving freely the whole time, I sometimes lost track of our friends. There were times when I spotted them amongst other Sones, and I simply asked the Sones in front of me whether it's ok for me to join my friends who were standing in front of them. They agreed heartily every time I asked politely. I was so touched. (And people said Sones are the rudest fandom...)

Before the concert, I really didn't think I would shout my heart out because I'm one of the quieter fans who usually quietly support Soshi my own way. But there I was totally blown away and influenced by the Sones around me. From the beginning till the end, I yelled my heart out whenever I could and participated in every fan chant. I was there for the 2nd night and that night easily became the best night of my life...

LEAGUEOFLEGEND LEAGUEOFLEGEND
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:14 AM

one of the most meaningful experience of my lifetime xd :cool:

BlizzardWizard BlizzardWizard
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:10 AM

Good = Great concert,Enjoy my first Concert in Indoor stadium Bad= No kallang Wave as Expected :(

Haha, I feel the same as you
SNSD concert in Singapore was my first concert in my whole life
I have been waiting all the whole for the Kallang Wave during the concert, but there isn't one
Hope to do a Kallang Wave at SNSD concert when there is a chance

igab-e1357563229628-300x150.jpgyuri-1.gif

yuri_gif_by_sayhellotothestars-d4lrzk7.g

nelzo nelzo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

Great fanaccount! hahahhaa love the part where taeyeon recognises taeny banner but not her own...
And I was there during the 2nd night and could see some areas which were not enthusiastic, I felt upset because they were not even cheering for soshi ):
I really pity you that you had to sit among them. But love your attitude! Who cares right, its SNSD! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing