Photo

[12.09.11] & [12.10.11] SNSD in Singapore, the good and badbeing singled out by Sooyoung T-T UPDATED: with Taeyeon fancam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic
ze! ze!
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:47 AM

Yeah, there was these 2 guys infront of me during the concert.. (damn tall too -_-), totally stoning... I mean, cmon.. if you're stoning, can don't stand at the front of the mosh pit and block our view.. -_-

Tae2ny

I'm ze!

Twitter: woshize

bluepinkz bluepinkz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:06 AM

aigooo im surely envy you !! lol ..
next year if they hold another concert in SG , i will definitely fly there and watch them ..
maybe that time i need to go with u , so i can go "Crazy" with you ..
anw u;re so lucky that u made eyes contacts with em and also they recognized ur IPAD ..!!
oh Geez i really hope that they will come back to SG and i will watch it no matter what ..
SNSD JJANG !!

지금은 소녀시대!! | 앞으로도 소녀시대!! | 영원히 소녀시대!!

한번소원은 영원한소원 !

@vcAcivon

Jccha Jccha
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:10 AM

I was there too! Mine is the balcony area and there is this couple beside me that's super stone.. I really have no idea why they came in the first place.. that been said, there's two fan girl in front of me that's very crazy!! And though i didn't see them up close, i really feel the "heat" in the stadium. I like the way they started Genie!

Personal experience, i hope no one kill me for this.. but when they are singing the Japanese song, i was really dead~ because i only listen to their korean album..... Even though i didn't really wave my lightstick very hard, my body is shaking to the beats of all the song! Genie, The boys, Oh!, and Gee are the best! I shouted the fan chant freaking loud at the end of GEE. The people in my area didn't even know the fan chant except for the two girls in front of me. So i was quite sad that there is no one in my area that know the fan chant! But I really really enjoy myself with the encore. Don't know is it me or what, but the crowd was very high during the encore rather than the main part(aside from those hit tracks)... So during the encore, i was like a total fanboy! And i hope to relive it again!!!

But getting to see Jessica and Taeyeon is really good enough! Taeyeon is so adorable!!!!!! And Taeyeon solo is the epic moment!! And and and, i felt touch when they sing forever. And also into the new world. Today concert really make me proud of SNSD(speaking of which, during the encore, it wasn't as loud but it's on and off! I had my joy of shouting it!)because I have been following SNSD for close to 3 years now and getting to see them perform in LIVE for the first time, I am really proud of them!

Really hope they can have another concert soon in Singapore. What a way to end 2011~ I am still high~

SunTaeYoon SunTaeYoon
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:11 AM

Agreed about the non-responsive ppl. Like hello? Why come to a concert if you are just going to stone there? I was at Pen A, at the front somewhere near the middle and there was this guy who squeezed rather rudely there, even though other ppl were seated there and waited. However, throughout the concert he hardly waved his light stick & he look so bored (even when so many of the girls are walking past & waving at us) most of the time he was just staring at the screen. On a brighter note, I was surrounded by a lot of enthusiastic fans and there was this gal that kept shouting Jessica (my ears hurts but its ok, at least thats the way u should watch & enjoy the concert) Tiffany smiled & winked at me, will never forget this moment. Hope to attend another of their concert again!

Yes there were quite a few people who just rudely pushed and squeezed even though we already stood there and 'chope' our places.

I know which girl you are talking about. HAHAHA! Because the same girl also screamed into my ears so deafening. Unfortunately, Sica didn't respond at all. So sad.

I think many of us got electrocuted by Tiffany. =P

ilwxh ilwxh
  • Stylists
  • 773 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:42 AM

My first concert! It did not disappoint me at all. I was standing in the mosh pit area and my legs hurt pretty badly. Haha. And there were like four huge guys standing in front of me so I had to rely on the big screen most of the time.. Eesh >.<" I went during the first night by the way ^^.

The good: The stage was set up quite nicely with the many platforms where the girls were able to walk to greet all their fans. I also really liked the stage sets with the diamond box in the beginning and the girls like flying on stage, kinda :D. I alsoo loveed the performances and when everybody shouted encore TWICE haha. That was pretty amaazing ^^. Though the lightsticks were of different colour, I think the concert brought all the SONEs together. Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, TIffany, and Jessica waved to me! KYAAH. I think Tiffany said, "Who's gonna be here for the second night?, and everybody was like "YESSS!" and I wanted to say yes as well but I wasn't going for the second night haha.

The bad: One thing that really bugged me was the repeated performances. I wished the girls could have done something new. Like in 'Genie' they had the same remix version as they did during Dream Concert. But I understand the girls were tired with their hectic schedules! Otherwise, everything was fine (: But I still didn't get why we weren't allowed to take pictures. I saw many people taking pictures and Yuri and Hyoyeon even posed! But oh wells.

A guy infront of me had a hugeeee afro and I was like GAHH! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEEE? iewgigr. But he was an awesome SONE, screaming his head off.
I still have a blister because of the light stick lol. Hope to attend more Soshi concerts in the future (:

Edited by Im Awesome~, 04 January 2012 - 04:22 AM.

kazukijun kazukijun
  • Donors
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:45 AM

Yes there were quite a few people who just rudely pushed and squeezed even though we already stood there and 'chope' our places. I know which girl you are talking about. HAHAHA! Because the same girl also screamed into my ears so deafening. Unfortunately, Sica didn't respond at all. So sad. I think many of us got electrocuted by Tiffany. =P

Oooh o_0 , that means we must have been really close lolz.
I think Sica definitely did hear her once, cos someone said she heard n sort of look but I couldnt really see due to the stoning guy's height.

Tiffany's fan service was really awesome!

inferno55 inferno55
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:49 AM

Really feel sorry for you for the second concert... I've been in your place a few times! But hey, it wasn't all that boring! I really like your account! It gave me clear pictures in my head of what was happening! Please post your fancam material as soon as possible! I'm getting restless! :D
Oh and Thankyou very much for this account!

SIGGIE.jpg?t=1333580107

Youtube - SoshiTV9 | Tumblr - SoshiBlaze | Twitter - @SoshiBlaze

Check out my Soshi Artwork thread here

taengooofied taengooofied
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:51 AM

Oh man, I'm suffering from the post-concert syndrome. I so wanna go another time! The amount of heat SgSones gave was awesome. EVERYONE shouted GG during the boys. And Sica couldn't even finish her T-R-X and umchio halfway because the crowd was too amazing! Sones jjang!

Totally. I head that the echo of 'GG' was heard from Kallang leisure park. For the benefit of non-Singaporeans, the mall near the stadium is located a little ways away from the stadium.. about.. okay nevermind I am bad at measurements.
But think of it this way. During MAMA 2011, I heard very faint cheers from the stadium when I was right outside. So if the 'GG' could be heard all the way to the mall, clearly, it definitely was one heck of a 'GG'. ^^
Definitely gave me goosebumps. That moment is irreplaceable.

snsd2.png

"If you're still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a SONE."

tumblr | twitter | youtube

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:55 AM

Agreed about the non-responsive ppl. Like hello? Why come to a concert if you are just going to stone there? I was at Pen A, at the front somewhere near the middle and there was this guy who squeezed rather rudely there, even though other ppl were seated there and waited. However, throughout the concert he hardly waved his light stick & he look so bored (even when so many of the girls are walking past & waving at us) most of the time he was just staring at the screen. On a brighter note, I was surrounded by a lot of enthusiastic fans and there was this gal that kept shouting Jessica (my ears hurts but its ok, at least thats the way u should watch & enjoy the concert) Tiffany smiled & winked at me, will never forget this moment. Hope to attend another of their concert again!

Yes. It's a concert for a reason ;/ And gosh if you are not completely keen and are just going to end up looking bored, it's definitely easier to let go of the ticket to desperate SONEs who were searching for the second night tickets... There was a whole flood of people searching for 10 Dec tickets yesterday after watching the 9 Dec one. I'm lucky I get to go at all, despite ending up with the most pathetic category of all.

snsd2.png

"If you're still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a SONE."

bryanified bryanified
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:55 AM

I agree with the point where by people in the centre were seriously "dead". No lightsticks and they were totally like not in the mood. Disappointed, but i thought the rest of us really made it up isn't it? Day 2 was the first ever concert I've ever atttended in 25 years' of my life. Definitely would go for the next one. Hopefully next year!

Jigeumeun So Nyeo Shi Dae! <3
지금은 소녀시대, 앞으로도 소녀시대, 영원히 소녀시대

Taengoo FANATIC!

SNSD HWAITING~ :D

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:56 AM

Really feel sorry for you for the second concert... I've been in your place a few times! But hey, it wasn't all that boring! I really like your account! It gave me clear pictures in my head of what was happening! Please post your fancam material as soon as possible! I'm getting restless! :D Oh and Thankyou very much for this account!

Thank you! :D I will upload on Youtube once I get all this configuration stuff figured out... I kept watching the short clips over and over again and I've already memorized the parts when Taeyeon looked into my camera. SPAZZ-WORTHY STUFF ACKKKKKK T-T

snsd2.png

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:59 AM

I agree with the point where by people in the centre were seriously "dead". No lightsticks and they were totally like not in the mood. Disappointed, but i thought the rest of us really made it up isn't it? Day 2 was the first ever concert I've ever atttended in 25 years' of my life. Definitely would go for the next one. Hopefully next year! Jigeumeun So Nyeo Shi Dae! <3

Yep at least the rest of the crowd was good :) I just felt so disheartened being part of the lousy crowd. And trying so hard to at least spark some response but receiving none. ): Super disappointed and kinda pissed halfway through the concert.

snsd2.png

murnisnsd murnisnsd
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:13 AM

wow . amazing

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:38 AM

Posted Image

This was the best I could catch. First few moments of introduction was spent spazzing, next few moments spent cautiously taking a short video, then realizing that security wasn't stopping, then panicking and spazzing at the same time while trying to catch a photo... thus, all the photos of Taeyeon facing the camera were blurred. This was the best ): Even here you could see I was shaking a bit. Could have been higher quality, too. Wasted opportunity!
But the video should be a bit better ;)

Edited by boohaha, 10 December 2011 - 10:39 AM.

snsd2.png

J3nNiFeR J3nNiFeR
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

1st night at mosh pit was great for me too. The people around me was hyperactive...keep shouting and jumping non stop. yoona was standing on our side most of the times and i was like happy like mad.

2nd night i was sitting in the middle of the 'stoning and sleepy' crowd with no light stick...some even folded their arm and sit back. I wonder why they come to the concert. They don't sing along, don't cheer for the angels and worst of all the guy beside me keep texting....When i shouted and yelled for my bias yoona...somehow i feel like i'm alien there. But i heck and continue to shout. AND i missed the ending cause was being invited out by the security to delete all my pictures. i missed the last song, yuri birthday songs and bye-ing part...sadded~! :(

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:03 AM

1st night at mosh pit was great for me too. The people around me was hyperactive...keep shouting and jumping non stop. yoona was standing on our side most of the times and i was like happy like mad. 2nd night i was sitting in the middle of the 'stoning and sleepy' crowd with no light stick...some even folded their arm and sit back. I wonder why they come to the concert. They don't sing along, don't cheer for the angels and worst of all the guy beside me keep texting....When i shouted and yelled for my bias yoona...somehow i feel like i'm alien there. But i heck and continue to shout. AND i missed the ending cause was being invited out by the security to delete all my pictures. i missed the last song, yuri birthday songs and bye-ing part...sadded~! :(

Are you the girl sitting at the front? Hahaha because I know one girl who kept shouting for Yoona and she was the only other person besides me, and the three fangirls, that were actually alive.

snsd2.png

D3athscythe D3athscythe
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

didnt experience the ppl u guys mentioned.. ppl all around me were all crazy fans.. haha it really brought up the atmosphere but, me being short was deprived of the views most of the time.. and i have to use every muscle in my body just to see the big screens and not even the girls =.= Also theres is guy whose size is larger and taller than me likes to rest his arm on my shoulder, wats worst was i dont even know him =.= i was kinda fustrated with tat... And i agree with u guys about the security.. they always like to show the note reminding us not to take any photography when the girls is at the front stage and at a point he totally blocked my view. And because of tat i got to see sooyoung only for tat 3secs =.= if he did'nt block me, i guess i could see her for a full 10secs =.= well, thats all the bad things.. the good part was, i got to see all nine members, eventhough it maybe just a few seconds but i was grateful enough.. That girls was like coming out from my computer screen, and they were soooo beautiful... At a point, a guy infront of me was taking pictures and sunny happened to look at him, so indirectly she was looking at my direction, gosh she's really pretty was wat i thought.. The girls were really active in going around the places which i was really happy coz i tot i will have no chance to see them... i do hope they release a dvd for the concert for my to relive my memories and to watch those parts that i missed out.. :D

Me too. i plan to buy if they come out with the album too. the whole concert performance and song reali rocks. =)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Credit to Teishia for such wonderful banner =)

D3athscythe D3athscythe
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:33 AM

but next time i hope to go with sunny's fans. my area, i am like the only one shouting for sunny...i at time feel paiseh sia. LOL coz my other 2 friend, 1 is Taeyeon another yoonA. i feel so bad coz when sunny video come out, not much of a noise. =(

Posted ImagePosted Image

Credit to Teishia for such wonderful banner =)

J3nNiFeR J3nNiFeR
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:42 AM

@boohaha
alive? haha. my side totally dead i guess. im seated at the like last few rows. so i'm not sure if i'm the 'alive' one that you are refering too. haha. and btw i keep cheering for yoona but most of the time at a very low deep voice. haha.
1st night too high and shouted at the highest pitch so 2nd night im less noisy... :P

@D3athscythe
i shouted for sunny too..my 2nd bias. ^.^

Azraei Azraei
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:50 AM

Yea I know what you mean. This guy in front of me just kept quiet and have no expression at all. Lucky I had my bro along with me to shout for Sooyoung and Yuri. The 2 guys beside me were Sunny-biased as well. One thing I noticed that they aren't really alot of Sooyoungsters, at least those who are around me. Well maybe I can't hear the others shout or scream when I myself was screaming as well. Kallang Wave was an epic fail la, I look to my right and no1 started it lol >.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing