• This topic is locked This topic is locked
330 replies to this topic
PinkClovers PinkClovers
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

I felt so many chills go through me as I read that. T~T

It's so beautifully written. It's the words that are at the core of every Sone's heart.

If you will be SNSD in the next life, so will I be a Sone.

panda20 panda20
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

i'm seriously crying right now. My love for SNSD unnies is beyond the scope of this world, and i know that no matter what happens i will always support SNSD, because once a sone FOREVER a sone.

tumblr_mphtyrXQMM1r3npvqo1_500.png 

Unriver Unriver
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

This........ made me cry ...... hmmm it's any wonder because I rarely crying ..... thank you so much now I know what's mean "I'm SONE" and I will be SONE forever. No matter that my life is short, I decides what and who I love and I decided - SNSD. I don't love them too long, but with all my heart, where they are just and music. Thank you for this topic :)

88b30966-d8aa-44d2-8122-5a06a13aaba5_zps
100.000.000 views for
Gee... DONE!! Next challenge 100.000.000 views for The Boys and IGAB xD

ramulover ramulover
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

Aww. This was really amazing, it helped me realize what my goal as a SONE was. It couldn't have been said better. People can call me stupid and all that, but that will never extinguish my undying fire of loyalty for SNSD. :D

6OMpCD5.gif

jellaycs jellaycs
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

Once a SONE, FOREVER a SONE <3

And now my tears are overflowing...

Thank you for translating..

complex5-300x200.jpgtumblr_mbei9psD8B1qh1ehjo2_250.jpgmqdefault.jpg

Hi..

seohnnie seohnnie
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

Omo...:) I love it...thank you for sharing:) I love SNSD forver and always:) SNSD is one of the best gril groups ever and I will always be a SONE:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

YoonA's Project Thread | Tumblr l True. Real. Forever l Pusheen

Credit: snsdxlover + sayhellotothestars + pastelpink

Posted Image

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

This is still got to be the best FMV I've ever seen. It's a bit outdated, but still captures the very essence of the SoshiBond, especially between SONEs and SNSD.

Still. The. Best. 'Nuff said!

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

lesnahyoj lesnahyoj
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

this is incredible. you voiced out what every sone wanted to say. just these girls make me feel this way. if not them i would have committed suicide by now. life is short and i'm willing to spend most of it with them. 

RyanE117 RyanE117
  • Donors
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:09 AM

This gave me goosebumps. My favorite SNSD ballad in the background definitely played a part in this xP

Shiso Shiso
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:35 AM

I love this.

I'm honestly crying right now. I guess this is what it means to be a SNE. This is what makes us so emotionally invested in them. Every word written here is a reflection of what's inside our hearts.

I never understood nor had the right words to explain why I love these girls so much, but I guess this is it.

Aside from SNSD, no other person in this world has made me so happy.

나의 첫사랑

나의 천사들

나의 세상

나의 누나들

나의 소녀시대

sikyahunter sikyahunter
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:35 PM

manly tears...   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

no words can explain my feelings right now.. 

right now,tomorrow,forever SNSD HWAITING!..

mondo008 mondo008
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

Hot dayum!

I've got to say, that song went really great with what you wrote.  The spacing and pictures went great together as well and really gave a sense of pacing I can't say I've seen done much better. 

The name's Mondo- THERE'S NOTHING SMALL ABOUT ME! :robo: :bunny:

vcman613 vcman613
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

:coffee: This article really hit home for many of us who will never have a chance to see The Nine Girls in person....but truly desire to give our support.  Thank you to the hard-working translator(s) who allow others to know the feelings put down in Korean....now passed on in English.  I don't consider myself an all-out SONE but, I make small efforts to love and give support.....may the Girls all live healthy and loving lives.  Present idol stars.....future Legends of K-Pop; members of a Music Hall of Fame.

ravenndei13 ravenndei13
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:32 AM

OH GODS THIS MADE ME CRY. SERIOUSLY. T.T

I WILL BE A SONE FOREVER. WHATEVER HAPPENS.

THE BEST THING ABT SNSD IS THEIR SOSHI BOND. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

SNSD WILL LIVE IN SONE'S HEARTS FOREVER <3

Posted Image Posted Image

taengledmess taengledmess
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:46 PM

awwww this is so heartwarming im teary-eyed haha, this is so nice and so true! us Sones have each other, forever and always <3 

Mr. Apple Mr. Apple
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

One of the best posts I've seen. Forever a SONE
SoShi will be forever with me and when I have a family I hope my children will embrace them as I do.

Limited Edition Tiffany Apple™!

Mr. photo-357288.gif?_r=1391755144

Jismusicfy Jismusicfy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:42 PM

Wow Wow Wow! This is a bull's eyes to the issue I face!

All my friends are telling me those! They are like telling me that SNSD will disband one day and I will end up wasting my life as a sone.

But, this post is seriously what I feel like telling my friends! 

A wonderful post that struck close to my heart.

This is very touching! Am crying now.

Thanks for translating!

Edited by Jismusicfy, 27 July 2013 - 10:43 PM.

taemboo taemboo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:13 AM

This is very touching, and it does make me realize how being a SONE and supporting these girls changed me. I got goosebumps while reading this,. Thank you for translating this, and sharing it with us so we were able to read it.

I'll willingly spend my 'short life' dedicated to SNSD.

qrRVg.png

click the pic^

MasterSoshii MasterSoshii
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:04 AM

I have been questioning this to myself quite often too: Why am I wasting my money, time, and energy supporting our 9 lovely angels? After reading this beautiful captions made by yjw1234 with music played in the background, I cried as a boy and got emotional.

Even if you do not know about me, but as long as I am alive, I will always be there for you. I'll support you forever because you girls are blessings from God. You are always there for us by showing us your laughter, tears, and gratitude. Don't forget, we SONES will always be your guardian angel, lifting you up when you are trembling, supporting you with the best we can possibly do, and last of all we will never give up our hope on you during the hardest times.  I love you <3 Never forget we are there for you.

''If you will be SNSD in the next life, so will I be a Sone.''

Non-delusional fan.

Taengo932 Taengo932
  • Donors
  • 196 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:47 PM

I've been trying to introducing SNSD to my friends, family.... and they've all given me the same look and said: "Why do you even care about them so much? It's pointless.."

Those words are the words I despise the most, and I hate hearing those words in the same sentence. 

Today, August 16th, 2013, I have read this post in it's entirety, and I'm proud to say that I was emotional, and I could finally relate to something that I love dearly. Thank you for creating this, and sharing this.

As I read this blessing thread along with the music, it reminded me at how lucky I am to have met the girls 3 years ago, and how proud I am to still be by their side today. Being a SONE isn't just being a fan who admires SNSD, being a SONE is being part of Girls' Generation, being there during their highs and lows, supporting them no matter what, and loving them as much as we would love a family member. If it weren't for these 9 angels of ours, our lives would be totally different. We wouldn't be here, together, hamkkae, sharing our feelings and spazzing about them. Girls' Generation brought us more together, made us a family. I'm glad to be a SONE, and I'm looking forward to the years to come.

Thank you SONEs, and thank YOU, Girls' Generation

f4ofo9.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down