[OTHERS] What It Means To Be a SONE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
330 replies to this topic
MorningSnow MorningSnow
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

the music just made it so much more emotional *_* something everyone can relate to ^^ ill continue to be a fan until... forever hehe
Posted Image

KIMCHEESE KIMCHEESE
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:48 PM

I crying now..huhuhu...
i really move of this..i am a girl and i love soshi more than another boyband i love..
they really something in my life,,
proud to be sone..and so proud to know this 9 girls in my life..
thanks for make my life complete...
SNSD JJANG..

Kii.vy Kii.vy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:53 AM

소녀 시대

사랑해 :)

perikitiw perikitiw
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:58 AM

so touching....

that's exactly what i feel, maybe not just me but all sone all over the world..people can say that we are fool. but as long as SNSD is always in our heart and sone is in the girls heart. as log as SNSD is always there whenever we are tired and sad, i never mind to be called fool...because for those people who dont what we feel we just yeah fool.

but being fool for this kind of bond. beautiful bond between sone and SNSD. it is all worth...

now, later, forever SNSD. I LOVE YOU GIRLS....THANK YOU FOR BEING SO AMAZING

hello_hello hello_hello
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:48 AM

Moving. Really moving. Exactly. They'll probably never know who we are personally, but us, we're SONEs. We're pushing as a force and they are pushing us in return. It's not a 'waste of time' or 'stupid' or 'lame'. SNSD isn't perfect, but they're beautifully ours, and I will cheer them on.
'If you will be SNSD in your next life, I will be a SONE.'
That is a phrase I will never forget.

iKiyomi iKiyomi
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:42 PM

Proud to be a Sone.

So Touched. So Moved. and It makes me Teary.

Incredibly Nice..

I will love SNSD until the end.

. SunTaeNy is killing my Bias List .

SUNYEON

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:20 PM

Videos like this make me proud to be a SONE. This. Is. Simply. Sincere. And. Beautiful. I watched it many times already and cried that many times too.

It really is very very painful for us SONEs to take the hits from the antis. Just look at the comments on YouTube alone. But it's all worth it, just because we love the girls so much. We fiercely love them so much that we want to protect them and support them in every single way that we can.

Thank you for making and sharing this video. It really says and means a lot as to how SNSD's and SONEs' bond works.

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 06 January 2012 - 07:21 PM.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

Tsujitsu Tsujitsu
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:56 AM

Proud to be SONE!! Girls Generation Hwaiting!! :D :D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:16 AM

I am a sones for life. I have never been a big fan of any music group, yes i like music by various artist but noone have really make me a fan of their until i met SNSD. Their music hooked me. I care for them even if they do not know me. I am motivated to do more thing because of them.

One day, when i grow rich and famous, i am just going to credit all my success to them. Noone have ever influence and motivate me as much as them.

If possible, i hope to form a soccer club that is for Sones only and hopefully they will endorse it and i will opened a official sones club house.

They inspire me. They make me dream again.

All thing postive is due to them.

Thank girls!
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

snowysummer snowysummer
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

I am a really sensitive person.
And therefore, I cried. I cried lots watching the video and looking at the pictures.
I can't imagine living my life without a daily dose of SNSD and SONEs.

I can't say 'thank you' enough for posting this, and thank you for the SONEs who made the video and pictures.

siggie by super-sooyoung on tumblr || icon by me

my artwork thread

Jung Ryuu Jung Ryuu
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

Oh my god. I cry while I read this. And I rarely cry. Just like you guys, I'm proud to be a SONE. Even through many century, I'll always be a SONE (that is if I'm still alive). Thanks for translating this. It's really good.

G I N G G I N G
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:39 AM

Sweeeeet~
Whoever made this, Thank you.

Lets love each other Sowons. There maybe issues, differences and misunderstandings between us before, or maybe until now, but lets not forget how our love for SNSD united us all.

Im happy to be part of this fandom. Other people who loves our girls don't want to be labelled as sowon but I cant seem to do that.

I wish I can do more for this fandom and for our girls. Thank you girls and guys. You people rock! Lets not stop loving these girls. 사랑해~~

tashasoshi tashasoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:07 AM

aa that was sooo touched u,u yeahh right ! i was born to be a SONE ! and i'm proud of it ! being a sone ! have alot of SONE friends ,, i'm happy i love nine girls so much ! till the end i will always be a sone ! forever :D

lennon lennon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:48 AM

this. is. very. touching. it gives me goosebumps when i read it and i nearly cried. Girls' generation has been making my life more colorful !

happythought happythought
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:40 AM

omg my sone heart.

i sincerely pray for their health and happiness.. as an international sone that's all i can do to support them. (aside from buying their goodies) keke.

snsd jjang! <3 thanks for bringing me happiness.

_OneLove_ _OneLove_
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

-_____- :'(

WOW!

Very well said, I say.
5 thumbs up!

People who don't know them doesn't even know how they grabbed our hearts and managed to hold it upto now. I know, because I once didn't know them, I once dissed kpop, but now...

What happened?

Every morning, everytime I go to school, whenever I got nothing to do, whenever I have my earphones on.. It's always SNSD I'm listening to.. I dnt know how to 100% accurately express this, but whenever I hear their songs, whenever I hear them sing.. They never fail to cheer me up..

It's about a year now, and it was always them who has my heart.. Especially taeyeon..

No words can express how much feelings we have for them!! So if life is short, I'd willingly take them with me.. I love snsd forever! I love you taeyeon! Forever! Forever loyal to you Girls! :) please stay healthy!

Although it might still be far in the future,
I don't want it to just be a dream
just O N E L O V E ..
우리 둘이 걸어가는 길이 같기를 바래요
~ see you soon! ~

lcwoo5 lcwoo5
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:41 PM

god i felt like reading this again after watching soshified 5th year anniversary video. seriously this post i go back to time to time because it is so meaningful and beautifully organized from the pictures to the words. it really makes me glad to have these kinds of fans in this fandom. snsd yeongwonhi

Yoong_star Yoong_star
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:25 AM

It voices the hope and feelings of a real Sones. Thanks for the great job! I am proud as a Sone!! ^^

Spicynachos Spicynachos
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

had be bawling the first time i read this :'). Now look at this as a source of inspiration. They seriously gave up a lot and i for one and forever thankful for their efforts
"I desire for endlessness, but because it's an impossibility and mere greed, I carefully pray... May they not lose who they are and healthily live on... May 소녀시대 and SONE live in each other's hearts... Right now... from now on... forever... 소녀시대!"
"If you will be SNSD next life, so will I be a SONE."
Can't Stop, Won't Stop, Forever 9
YOLO! HAKUNA MATATA !
Much Love From NYC! <3

Posted Image

yoonabs yoonabs
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

Reading this.. it honestly says exactly what us SONES feel. I got goosebumps with just reading it, and although its a short it just says so much between the lines.
Without SNSD in our lives is like living a life with no oxygen to breathe in. I'm so thankfull that these nine girls came into my life, and yes its true we may have a 'short life'. But us SONEs are willing to give dedicated to our nine angels.

This made my eyes tear with 'Forever' playing in the backround, and thank you so much for letting everyone know (especially those new fans) what it actually means to be a SONE :']

233jQ.png

cr; Pandagirl

G A L A X  Y  S U P E R N O V A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down