Photo

[OTHERS] Sooyoung's and SNSD's condition06.03.2011

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
266 replies to this topic
Manii Manii
  • Donors
  • 1439 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:10 PM

Oh...really?? Sooyoung fever up until 38C???

But her performance was way too good, that i can't recognize that she was sick.
Wow..she is soooo professional then.. :thumbsup:

Hope after the concert the girls can take more rest...

Health is the most important thing. and it must come first.

But it's ok since the girls already promise to Sones that they will take a good care of themselves... ^^
I think they will keep this promise..

SNSD Fighting..!!!
Posted Image
Fany: Everything, Pink, Mine.
Me: Everything, Yours, I Love. (⌒_⌒)

My Twitter

My Tumblr

zomgpls zomgpls
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:13 PM

get well soon sooyoung,

will keep you in my prayers <3

Arcaminisce Arcaminisce
  • Donors
  • 735 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

Health is more important den anything else, take care girls!!!

Posted Image

~*Srrvant*~ ~*Srrvant*~
  • Donors
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:17 PM

get well soon! Its a grinding schedule that she has and cant afford to be sick, but in the midst of the grind everyone needs rest.
Posted Image

Taejjang Taejjang
  • Donors
  • 1302 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:24 PM

I'm impress after knowing about this. I was speechless after their performance yesterday and now....I can't utter any single words. They look so amazing yesterday and I could never guess that Sooyoung and the girls are not feeling to good. They give such a perfect live-stage and it just amaze me in every extant. This girl.....is amazing, they are a Professional indeed. I hope Sooyoung get will soon and the girls' have rest and will stay strong for today and tmrw concert!! FIGHTING!

Posted Image

Cr:randombunny

Soshi's MarkSooShin Soshi's MarkSooShin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:31 PM

Mrs. Choi! Please take good care for your daughter !!
ughh!! soooo Sad!! T-T
SooYoungie!! Take care yourself!!
were all waiting for you!! :D
here's my Wave of Love!!! and my Health i will transfer to you!!
GET WELL SOON!

http://i1138.photobu...chekokak/SY.jpg" />

Let's Not be PROCASTINATE!

All9Sone All9Sone
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:35 PM

Our girls are really doing their best, let's support them in whatever ways we can. Let's give our girls a peace of mind when they are performing, Sones, stay away from controversy and stay UNITED!!!

*​Twinkle*​Twinkle​*​Twinkle*​Twinkle*​​Twinkle​*Twinkle​*​Twinkle​*Twinkle​​*Twinkle​*Twinkle​​*Twinkle*​Twinkle​*​Twinkle​*Twinkle​​*Twinkle​*Twinkle*

Posted Image

purpleGee purpleGee
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:39 PM

omg our sooyoung? get well soon sooyoung-ssi! we don't want any of the member to get sick. please take care of your health. Eat a lot and take some rest. hope all the tours will be a successful one. snsd fighting! :)

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3495 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:47 PM

Again, for the nth time, my thoughts, my prayers, my heart, my whole being, all of that go to them. Praying wholeheartedly to God to keep them safe and keep them healthy. Please take care always.

I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry, but trust just can't keep worry from eating me up inside. Yes, I do trust them that they know what they are doing. I have 100% confidence that they can do it. But I'd be lying if I said that deep down inside, I'm not worrying about them too. Reading news like this just breaks my heart.

Please, especially for all Japan-based SONEs, keep on cheering for them. Keep showing all the love that they deserve so much. You have the chance to really really show them how much you love them and how much SONEs love each and every one of them. You are currently our representatives so show them all the love and support that they deserve for all their hard work and efforts.

Dear Lord God, please, please, take good care of nine very special people who deserve Your love and attention. Please look after nine very special people who are showering the world with so much love and happiness. Please, take good care of Kim Taeyeon, Jung Suyeon, Lee Soonkyu, Hwang Miyoung, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, and Seo Joo Hyun. Grant them the strength, the spirit, and the energy to continue on doing what they do best and what they want to do. Keep them in Your loving arms. Keep them happy, safe, and healthy and protect them from harm, from sickness, from hurt, from fatigue. Amen.

Jigemum, Apurodo, Yongwhoni, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Saranghae! Hwating!!!

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 05 June 2011 - 07:05 AM.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

GeorGeraldo GeorGeraldo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:50 PM

Lets's pray for sooyoung (˘ʃƪ˘)

And make #getwellsooyoung as TT on twitter
GWS SooYoung

we <3 you

(˘ʃƪ˘)

colin<3SNSD colin<3SNSD
  • Donors
  • 835 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:51 PM

T_______________T sooyoung.... why u work so hard ???? the girls REALLY NEED TO TAKE REST !!! that's one point that i worry since the events and tour haven't start yet. Sooyoung hwaiting! SNSD hwaiting! #getwellsooyoung !

Posted Image
icon&banner cr:lynnryan@soshified

Follow me on twitter --> Posted Image

I♥JungSooyeon I♥JungSooyeon
  • Donors
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:52 PM

Hope they stay safe and free from harm that may arise (if ever) ^^~♥ Love Sooyoungie! Stay strong! Keep up the good work guys! It's not until world domination girls! ^_____________^~♥

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'll be waiting for you... Soulmate~Sica
Formspring:Ask me anything, including my plans for Soulmate~Sica♥

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica.

Fanfics:

Romantic ♥ || Erotic ♥ || Wedding Dress

fuzor100 fuzor100
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

The performance yesterday was trully great. I totally love it.
They did a great job despite they are not feeling well.
But i hope thr girls can take care their health better.
SNSD fighting!! #getwellsooyoung.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit avatar to raisin

TaeYeonX09 TaeYeonX09
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:58 PM

SooYoung should have not perform! This would cause her fever to go higher!! And make her faint! Should have let her rest :( SooYoung even danced like nothing happened !! SooYoung ah.. So strong..

iheartyoungie iheartyoungie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:04 PM

T________T
Sooyoungie please take good care of yourself..
My heart totally broke when I heard this news..
my thoughts and prayers go with you..

i hope i can take care of you..T__T

Get well soon!

SNSD Hwaiting!!

jhonnyboy jhonnyboy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:10 PM

watching the performance yesterday i didn't know sooyoung was sick. sooyoung such a fighter even when she sick she still get her all. hope sooyuong will get well soon

hwaiting7 hwaiting7
  • Donors
  • 615 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:11 PM

aww poor girls! I really hope they all get better and regain their energy back soon. and although the concert yesterday was totally out of this world, the girls shouldve rested instead, otherwise they might become even more exhausted and fall sick... especially with sooyoung having a high fever... I really admire their professionalism.. but please stay healthy!
they really need and deserve some rest, especially with all the dance practices and vocal training, etc they've been doing in preparation for the upcoming concerts
it saddens me that they train extra hard and sometimes overwork themselves to the point where they become sick, just for us fans ;( but that just goes to show how much they appreciate and love us back ;)
lets pray for our girls and give them lots of energy, love, and support!
soshi hwaiting! you guys can do it! the concert is gonna be a blast, and the same with the tour! let's do this thing and kick some butt! haha
but after (and inbetween) the concerts, please get lots of rest and have some fun!!! I hope you guys will be able to get some time off and spend it as you'd like!
anyways, let's go soshi, let's go! haha ^—^

Posted Image

siggy cr: vtension@ssf

fatt yoo ! fatt yoo !
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:18 PM

Girls'Generation fighting !!!
get well soon sooyoung , you guys can do it till the end :D fighting !!
and we sones will pray the best for you guys :D

ryesooyoung ryesooyoung
  • Donors
  • 380 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:36 PM

awwww.. My Sooyoung.... I can't believe she even finished their perf yesterday.. oh gawd Sooyoung you professional chick... please stay strong.. keep cal.. get well soon.. I LOve you dude.. i Love you very much my Sooyoung BB...

(oh gawd I'm in tears..) =(

Belovedwinnie Belovedwinnie
  • Donors
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:44 PM

Dear Lord, Let your strength be with the gals. Let them be able to shine on stage again.. Lord your hand be upon Sooyoung.. Let your abundant healing come forth.. that she will be well and strengthen in no time. Lord she is your child and more than us you want her to be well.. Lord, by your strips I declare that Sooyoung is healed and completely healthy. May your energy be upon all the gals.. In Jesus name.. AMEN!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Girls' Generation complete my life.지금은소녀시대,앞으로도소녀시대,영원히소녀시대!Always believe in TaeNy.

Follow me at twitter BelieveTaeny

"As a Locksmith, I vow to cherish the love between the YePeuni and her TaeTae. To celebrate their stares, their touches, their Love. To strongly believe in Taeny even when they go BTS. And to never let anyone discourage me by saying Taeny isn't real, because Taeny is Real in my heart. Taeny is Love."

credits go to all owners^^ thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  iheartPreSun (07:53:50 AM) Happy Yoona Day! (belated!)