• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic
narcitsa narcitsa
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:19 AM

I totally understand what she meant with this :

"It would be a lie if I say I haven't fought with them. Like real sisters, we quarrel and get sulky on nothing important. I think our bond has gotten stronger because of it. We have a family-like relationship where we talk like nothing happened after quarreling. To be honest, it's hard to have a friend beside me in life, who has same dream as mine, and go to the same way. But I'm thankful of the fact that we're walking to the same path with same goal. So I can call unnies, 2nd family. I'm always thankful of the members because of it. "

I have a sister and a brother, so I can relate with her in that way. Impossible if we said we never had a quarrel with our family members. We can't be always have a same opinion, so it's normal to have a little quarrel. And after that, I realize, we will talk like nothing happened, just like what Seo has stated! I wondered why people judge SNSD always quarreling before, SOSHI BOND JJANG! hahaha XD

By the way, I never know that SeoHyun was found by the SMEnt people! I always thought that it was her who came to the audition. So it's the truth.. Hehehe

rshsrh rshsrh
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:08 AM

I watched all episodes of WGM Seohyun and Yonghwa. The gifts and the events that happened between them, part of me says that it was really made by them, but sometimes i think, maybe it was the script who told them so. But reading from this news, i get a point that all they do in the show was truly from them self. Knitting a loooong scarf for a man while you are so busy? Seohyun, Yonghwa, you both drive me crazy. Wonder who is the lucky boyfriend of Seohyun in the future.
Forever Girls' Generation!!

vw11 vw11
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:24 AM

i love how her parents support her to become a celebrity.
she really have a deep thought about her life n what must she do and act.. really a mature girl.. maknae saranghae~ <3
Posted Image
Love
<3 SNSD
to the end
I'm a Dandyu Lover

mu_whale mu_whale
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:03 AM

thanks for translating
"If you don't act without thinking, I think the life just goes on like water leaking. So I think there should always be principle and subject. I'm usually a type that I control myself to not cross the line.
Others might think I'm narrow-minded. I also see myself as narrow-minded sometimes. But I want to live a life that I wouldn't be ashamed of myself."
honestly , I admire this character of her
it's difficult to do that...
I always want to live like that

sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:14 AM

Seohyun is the most mature maknae I've ever seen. She is always thoughtful in everything she says and does. What she said about the quarrels about small things and Soshi bond remind me of why I love SNSD.
Wish Seohyun and SNSD all the best!!! Hope they can achieve whatever they want!

SunnyVelvets SunnyVelvets
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1946 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:08 AM

a very lovely and great article indeed! thanks for subbing! as a hardcore YongSeo fan, I really liked on how she really felt something about it. :)

Trasher_54 Trasher_54
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5782 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:27 AM

I felt happy after reading this interview, and I also felt like I got to know Seohyun again. No wonder that she is mature even for her age, and it would be great to see her in a drama since she has ambition in acting. :heart:

Thank you very much for translating the interview! :thumbup:

heyjude heyjude
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:56 AM

this is great thanks!

~Taeyeon~Yoona~Yuri~Seohyun~Hyoyeon~Jessica~Tiffany~Sunny~Sooyoung~
YoonYul forever <3

DragonSpirit DragonSpirit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:22 AM

Woah. this is one awesome article! Seohyun has really been through a lot, i'd say. her experiences, her thoughts and her feelings are all so touching to read.

This is one maknae who is wiser, smarter, braver, more self disciplined and more daring than any other maknaes in the whole k-pop industry. i can't wait to see her in another 5 years time, how would she be like in the future and how successful she will be.

Seohyun, continue to aim high and be that healthy, lovely, self-disciplined and wise maknae whom your 8 unnies and we SONES love so much. HWAITING!

SNSD and Seohyun <3

Check out my Carousell account for Soshi-related merchandise! All prices are quoted in SGD! PM me for more details!

https://carousell.com/watashiwafugu/

MaRts122428 MaRts122428
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:29 AM

waaah... i always love her.. ^^
so mature and honest....
haha.. i skip in the yonghwa part though..hehe >:)
seohyun noona.. saranghae.. <3

Posted Image
SNSD is my life..... and it will never change....

chacha01 chacha01
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:34 AM

awww i'm really touch how maknae say things like this :crybaby: seohyun is really one of a kind :unworthy: a really unique person :D this is why i love her :thumbup:

Posted Image
♥~FoReVeR~09~♥

K.iaue K.iaue
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:19 AM

She has matured beautifully, I really admire her thinking
It's good for Girls' Generation that has Seohyun...

Edited by K.iaue, 06 May 2011 - 08:20 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

3 husband of The Soshi
Twitter

heavyarms_26 heavyarms_26
  • Donors
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:04 AM

That's why SeoHyun is one of my favorites because of her personality..

SNSD Fighting!!!

heavyarms_26 :)

I love SunHyun..

EvilMuffin EvilMuffin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:34 PM

This is why I love Seohyun. She's only 21, and while most people her age would be doing reckless things, she's reflecting deeply on herself. She's wise beyond her years and a goddess to match, and I really look up to her. I really hope she gets to fulfill her ambitions of becoming an actor and a composer. Seohyun unnie hwaiting! <3

Posted Image

^ Collabs welcome. Contact me. Lololol. ^

Tumblr || Artwork

leenda08 leenda08
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:35 PM

She will never cross the line to become a rebel...
She will forever be soshi justice...
For some reason I can see her in the future as Korea's leading female politician or a lawyer after her activities of being a girls generation is over...

log log
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

"Even though she's only wearing a cap, they don't recognize her" lol reminds of superman and his magic lenses xD
SUPER HYUNNIE!! hehe

Posted Image

KaiserDragon KaiserDragon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:17 PM

Thank you for sharing and translating this interview!!!

Great article, I had a great time reading it :D!!!

star_05 star_05
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

Thank you very much for translating this!!
It's worth checking this topic out. Since, Seohyun is the maknae, I didn't know much about her until now.
She's really a kind person, she cares about her 8 unnies. That's so sweet!
And I never knew she's talented and had no interest of music the first time.
It was great how she was in WGM because she gains more experiences.
I love the part where she mention that she wants to show a different Seohyun in some sort of action-spy(detective)movie, like Kim Tae Hee's role in IRIS.
I never knew she was into those type of genres too! I can't imagine Maknae liking these spy-action types.
Not what I'd expect.

liukidz liukidz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

Maknae is so mature yet being innocent and pure at the same time. Its probably very rare that we can find an idol like her.

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:28 PM

What a character! I like this detailed article about SeoHyun. She has visions of what she want, and she just doesn't do things blindly. I admire her for her maturity : )
Posted Image

Credit: cream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

No shouts have been made in the Shoutbox, why don't you add one to get the Shoutbox started?