• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic
TY888 TY888
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:22 AM

Thank you for the translations. XD

Maknae is really pretty and very mature. We Sones should learn life skills from her haha xD

Posted Image

♥TaeYeon♥ ♥소녀시대♥

♥Feel the power of 9♥

shizzles9 shizzles9
  • Donors
  • 1111 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:24 AM

Oh my god that was such a good read, better than the last, I feel like her sincerity can be illustrated so perfectly through her words. I think being with someone as straight as Seohyun can be difficult, but most definitely rewarding to have around. I'm glad there's someone like maknae in Girls' Generation, there's truly no other like her lol. I'm so glad to see that after reading this she has grown up to be such a young woman who's eager to learn more about herself and the things around her. Definitely a lot different that the maknae we knew back in 2007.

I hope to see her progress even further and that she shows the different sides of her ^^

"Right, our relationship is just natural now. Conflicts and harsh arguments with each other, we are long past that stage." -Taengoo

beetree beetree
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:26 AM

Thanks for the translations! It is such a nice article to read. I love it. Especially the soshi bond which is like family. That is one of the reasons why I like SNSD-their soshi bond:)

REy Indonesian Cyber REy Indonesian Cyber
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:32 AM

#wow,..i don't know if it's bcoz u are really goods with words
or seo really is an amazing person
"Seohyun~a Fighting,..."

Posted Image

Posted Image

۞♫♫๑۩۩๑Global Generation™© 소녀시대®™ ๑۩۩♫♫ ۞

Facebook http://snsd.3owl.com Twitter Daum Korean http://blog.daum.net/rey11soshified http://yongseo.my3gb.com

geetaeyeon geetaeyeon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:07 AM

Nice article !! She's such a mature girl and i feel like i should be like her. She's a really good role model to me.
Btw, I love she said that she has 8 friends that have the same dream with her and i think that's really a miracle

jouls14 jouls14
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:02 AM

"If you don't act without thinking, I think the life just goes on like water leaking. So I think there should always be principle and subject. I'm usually a type that I control myself to not cross the line.
Others might think I'm narrow-minded. I also see myself as narrow-minded sometimes. But I want to live a life that I wouldn't be ashamed of myself."

She's so not your ordinary maknae! <3 I really look up to her. Unnie you are amazing T__T I love to see SNSD's mature side. And Seohyun never failed to amaze me each time she opens her thought. Nice article, thanks for the translations! ^^

JeTiYulYoonTaeSunSooHyoHyun

velaques11 velaques11
  • Donors
  • 284 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:07 AM

huaa..what a good article..thanks for translating...>.<
there we can see that seohyun learns something not just from the books and her schools, but also from people around her..
she's really mature and wise I think..
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

calliope_forever_by_caeciliandita-d63kp2 33nkhhw.png
cr :redblossom tifflebear @soshified
SEOMATEVOW.gif

EminiShi EminiShi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:16 AM

:o
wow, the maknae is so mature x0. just read it all, wow she is ambitious and she has really practical ambitions... repect.
love seohyun even more after reading this
never have seen someone so unique in this good way
one in 1 trillion :P
Posted Image
cr: jinho
Posted Image

kudougirl kudougirl
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:19 AM

This interview is really amazing! So many good things to learn from Seohyun.
My favorite part, of course, is the SOSHI BOND part. I love how she described it. Her 8 unnies must be really important to her since she's an only child in her family. I love her. I love SOSHI BOND =D
Thank you for translating this ^_^
I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing her acting. SEOHYUN FIGHTING!! :X

Girls' Generation - 소녀시대 - 少女時代

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:25 AM

i was really touched by her straight forward and forthcoming nature...she dosent pretend to be someone special, and her innocence and earnestness has earned he many fans i believe ^^ was really heartwarming to hear her journey, from her point of view, and how her main hope was to bring people happiness..youve definitely done that for me, Seo ^^..and i specially like the part, "Like real sisters, we quarrel and get sulky on nothing important. I think our bond has gotten stronger because of it. We have a family-like relationship where we talk like nothing happened after quarreling. " SOOOO true....i think that explains why the SOSHI bond is jus THAT strong!!!! really proud to be a SONE....stay well, stay strong seohyun!! and im looking forward to you girls going around to meet all your fans!!! im waiting!! <3 fighting!!!!!!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:26 AM

She knows her goals in her life and are a lot more mature than people around her age,i'm glad for her. Thanks for the translation.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

MCY MCY
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:50 AM

Thansk a lot for translating. She's actually still 19 in American age, so she is really mature for her age, but of course, she probably has experienced more than most of us I suppose. And her talking about getting a boyfriend later is just so awkward coz she's so innocent :P

Caricactures Caricactures
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:05 AM

I read this and all the while I was thinking, "Is this really a 21 year-old?"
Seohyun puts so much thought into everything she does, I kinda feel ashamed of myself for being reckless. She hopes to bring happiness to others through music, well, I think she has accomplished that. :)
I also like the fact that she's ambitious. There's a Chinese quote, ren ying meng xian er wei da (Because of dreams, people are noble). Ok, chinese translation fail. She will surely go far and I'm so proud to have her as my idol.

"So I can call unnies, 2nd family." Family - always there for you. :) I feel that small arguments are needed to overcome the big arguments. ~Soshibond~

Thanks for the translation!
Posted Image
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

Posted Image

xwolrax xwolrax
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:06 AM

even when u think u know seobb very well
she never fail to amaze you with new things as she progress in life!!
that's something i really admire about her
never stop learning and progressing, even if you are already very good in that area...
영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다

JxStar JxStar
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:03 AM

Thank you so much for translating and sharing!
I really appreciate it^^

Keep up with the good work!

Posted Imageresist the ultimate dorkPosted Image

@JxStar_

LaksmiSNSD LaksmiSNSD
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:34 AM

Seohyun is soo cute! I watch her grow from a nervous Maknae to a self confident angel Maknae!
Go Go Seohyun <3 :thumbup:
Oh and BTW she looked astonishing in the Mr. Taxi MV! =)

Sineka The Fanytastic 

tumblr_n41dl0cXl81s4svq8o1_500.png

Tiffany♥Jessica♥Hyoyeon

Yinfany Yinfany
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:50 AM

I love the way how Seohyun Unnie talks about the girls. It's so sweet, not about them fighting but about how they bond more after it. The Soshi Bond is definitely not deniable. :heart:

I was at the verge of crying when I saw that paragraph. I feel so proud to be a Sone, loving, growing, and supporting them. I yearn to have friends that I can call my 2nd family too. But I can't. Soshi Bond is one of the main reason why I fell in love with SNSD.

Seohyun Unnie might be the Maknae of the group, but she is always so responsible, mature for her actions and speech. There is so many things about her that made me feel motivated, be it in studies or in life.

I'm extremely grateful for this translation, for my major exams are coming. (On Yoona Unnie's birthday) This article had certainly made me have a clearer picture of what I want in life, how to persevere and be determined. Thank you Soshified. :)

Seohyun Unnie has always been a great Unnie, an excellent role model for me. A girl like her is what perfection means, I bet that's what most of the people will think. At least for me. My intention of saying this isn't to make her feel stress, but to know how influencing she can be. In a postive way of course.

I hope she will excel in more areas as she wishes to, and to know that other than her family and unnies, Sones will always be rooting for her. :) :heart:

Seohyun Unnie Fighting! ^_^

Edited by Yinfany, 04 May 2011 - 05:51 AM.

"Never say good-bye, So-wons." - Choi Sooyoung, GGWT SG, 131012. 

They are my Girls' Generation; I'm their So-won. ♥

JUST & ONLY OT9. ♥

@hengyin09

seooo seooo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:36 AM

Ah, feel as ashame now, always doing things without thinking, did too many things which i have regretted.

Seohyun is so mature, caring and inspiring. Just amzing, like a goddess decended from heaven, filled with purpose and a great outlook on her path in life.
It sink I sink deeper and deeper into your spell. Simply cant help falling in love with you!

Seohyun Jjang!!!
Posted Image

iHans iHans
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:43 AM

Great article.
I love how she describes the soshi bond and her love for sones <3
Sometimes i also feel jealous of the friendship between snsd, its hard having a bunch of friends who are so close that they become family(:
Seo is such a mature thinker that she thinks in all directions and not just find fault in others but in herself too. It is really difficult to do so in real life and i really salute her!
Loving her more and more <3

Posted Image Posted Image

Lets Spread The SoshiLove <3
~Brigter Then Gems Fany Fany Tiffany!!~

MemoriesOfK MemoriesOfK
  • Donors
  • 1766 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:08 AM

to be a person giving lots of happiness and joy to others.

She has been so clear of her objective since she was in her 5th grade. Being a person giving happiness and joy to others isn't something that normal 5th graders would do. This just shows clearly how wise she has been since young.

When I get a boyfriend later, I want to hold a meaningful event like making a hand-made photobook.

When she gets a boyfriend later? YongHwa will be a good choice for her. :thumbup: A hand-made photobook? Now, where have I seen that before? :teehee:

Seo Hyun has great ambitions, and I believe that she'll be able to accomplish what she wants to do. :)

This is.. My Korea, My Seoul.

Posted Image

Photo cr: Me

My Journey as a Moderator: 08/01/2013 - 12/09/2013 | 04/01/2016 -

This is the problem of all great revelations; their significance so often exceeds the frame of our comprehension.
We understand only after, always after. Not simply when it's too late, but precisely because it's too late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night