112 replies to this topic
ling21 ling21
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:59 PM

wow, this is so great!
I become fonder to her :)
She is really a good daughter, I hope she may become better shining star in the future by keeping her values of life.
Seohyunnie jjang!
being SNSD's part is being a GOOD role model ^^

Taeyeons boy Taeyeons boy
  • Donors
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:45 AM

this was a really good article i love how her parents supported her for what she want to be and it was really touching seobaby has really become mature and had alot of experience in WGM i love her bond between her parents and the girls i remember in this show where she met her mother again it was so touching

Jigeumun/Right Now So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!
Apeurodo/From Now On / Tomorrow So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!
Yongwonhi/Forever So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!

DraGon - IceHunTer DraGon - IceHunTer
  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:44 AM

I do thing Seohyun's has really mature now in a few last years Go SeoHyun lots of
SNSD fans will cheer for you
Girl's Generation

Mr.Yagami Mr.Yagami
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:48 AM

love this interview so much. she's thinking really deep despite her young age. She is really careful with wat she says and that explained why she got such a hard time when she had to speak slangs and stuff as a punishment from Yonghwa. I'd love to see our maknae in a drama, any roles would be nice. And the last part, plz let australia be one of the countries you will be visiting. SNSD fighting. Seororo Fighting ^_^
Posted Image

shadoweaved shadoweaved
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

Thanks for the translation. I especially liked the part about yonghwa where she mentioned the knitting event. I'm sure she will definitely be able to create many more happy memories with her life partner.

treeee- treeee-
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:54 AM

YAY, we can get to know more about maknae, and her personality. she's just so cute, and lively. maknae ftw ! thankyou SSF, SONE AND EVERYONE ! fightingggggggggggggggg!

hman hman
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:45 PM

Wow reading the interview, i feel ashamed of myself, i'm pretty sure when i was 21 i was not half as mature as she is...
but judging from the interview, her way of thinking is like 5 years ahead of her age, maybe more

kubih kubih
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:23 AM

Yes, she is kind of awkward in the beginning of We Got Married.
However she got comfortable with her partner and created many memorable experience.
Seohyun fighting!
상도동 프로덕션

miryoku miryoku
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:05 AM

thank you for translationg the article! even though seohyun is younger than me she is really inspiring!
she always reminds me to work hard and stay strong! <3

Dru Solis Dru Solis
  • Donors
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:49 PM

Thanks for the translation. Out of all the girls, I probably know the least about Seohyun. I haven't seen the episodes yet, but I think it was great she got to do the fake marriage since she hasn't had any previous dates. It's important for her to be able to find out what she wants from a relationship and a boyfriend in a safe environment. As a celebrity, she's is in a different situation than most girls her age, a secret date with her status might cause scandals among people who blow things out of proportion. From the sounds of it, the WGM show provided the right environment for her to experiment safely. Way to go, Maknae!

"The thing you should always remember and never forget, is that Girls' Generation is always with you." -Sooyoung, photo shoot quote "Paradise in Phuket"
SNSD Poems | Tails of the Kumiho | SNSD Pictures

snsd3_theboysSig.jpg

Puzzle Mind Puzzle Mind
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:06 AM

Thank You for the translation. I really appreciate it.
I never know that maknae never dreamed about becoming a singer, and never had interest.

really love these sentences,
"If you don't act without thinking, I think the life just goes on like water leaking. So I think there should always be principle and subject. I'm usually a type that I control myself to not cross the line.
Others might think I'm narrow-minded. I also see myself as narrow-minded sometimes. But I want to live a life that I wouldn't be ashamed of myself."

splashwords splashwords
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:55 AM

she said: "Back then, my parents wanted to find me something that is suitable for me, and had me experience variety of things. I learned many things from horse riding to violin, piano, skating, and double-headed drums.
wow.. didn't realize she has so many other talent other than piano..

jcadigital jcadigital
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

Aww...this is so cute. This was always on my queque list of topic to read and I am glad I read it. Even though this was a while back there is still that trademark Seohyun sweetness. I can only wish happiness for this girl.

My only regret about Girls' Generation is that I wish I knew about them sooner. - jcadigital

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing