Photo

[03.12.11] Korean Music Wave Concert live in BANGKOKOriginal - Thailand Taeyeon biased

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic
Karni Karni
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:09 AM

Right now its 1.37 AM and I just got home from MBC concert and decided to write this fan account when all the good memories are still fresh and clear. So the MCs, Tiffany, Yuri, and Nichkhun. I saw a Tiffany-Nichkhun shot there where there was something wrong with Khun's mic, and Fany offered her mic to Khun. We screamed like crazy. The largest groups at the concert are SONE and Cassie, SONE on the right side of the stadium and Cassie on the left. I was on the stadium, so I couldn't see much except from the screens. Except for the two MCs, none of SNSD members appear in the first part of the concert, but before the first part ended every groups came on stage including SNSD. They were in front of the line, and Taeyeon was waving and pointing at the pink ocean calling other members to look at us. I could have died from that. The best thing for this concert is that SNSD was the LAST group to PERFORM which means that THEY ARE THE BEST! (Some Cassies are angry about this, but I won't go into the details) They sang Hoot, Oh!, and Gee. I can feel myself trembling when they were performing, and the encore was GREAT! I believe they can hear us. We basically sang Hoot (encore is not enough hahaha) Fany said "Listen Bangkok" in Gee, and yeah the concert ended after they finished their stages. The best part of this concert comes after this, and this is pure LUCK! My dad picked me up, and we're walking to our car with my friend. Then people are screaming in front of us, and I heard someone scream "Sica". Then my dad said that "Oh, I parked my car next to the singers' buses". Yes, I ran. I could see pink light sabers in front of me, and SNSD's bus parked on the VIP car park, but we could clearly see what happen inside the car. I saw half of Sica's and Fany's face. I don't know that they wave at the fans or nor, but people were screaming like crazy. Fany must be really tired from all the MC-ing, and Sica, our ice princess need a lot of sleep. I can clearly see Taeyeon, Yoona, and Hyoyeon. They waved at us all the time. Yoona sat next to the window, Hyo sat next to her, and Taeyeon was behind Yoona. We wre having with all the screaming and waving then Taeyeon closed the curtain..... then opened another side of it, dorky Tae. She turned away from the window for a while and come back with an iPad with a pink glowing part written on it. She also wrote "Thank you", "Thank you SONE", and she drawn a picture of herself (stick figure with super short hair) and wrote "Taengoo" beside the picture. Yoona and Hyoyeon were waving at us when Tae were writing down her messages. I thinks I saw Yoona wrote something on iPad too, but the car move forward, and we don't get the chance to see it.

I believe that all of us remember that Taeyeon said that she will love her fans, SONEs, more and more. Actually she did loves us so much, and I'm impress with it

This fan account is very short, but this is all I can remember, and I really need to sleepy now its already two in the morning. Please excuse me for my grammar and spelling mistakes, and give full credit if you are going to take this account and post it anywhere else.

Karni
Twitter: @Karninam

ps. will post pictures later, need to get them from my friends

shinings(o)ne shinings(o)ne
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:22 AM

Wooow it sounds so great, you were so lucky to see them so close and Taeyeon so nice writting that message(:
I guess this was a great experience for you, I hope one day i become as lucky as you keek ^w^

Posted Image

Sweet T Sweet T
  • Donors
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:34 AM

Really awesome. Im a tad jealous, why can't I live on that side of the world! lol.
-I might as well just split my heart in to 9 parts lol.
-"If I met them I would not Spaz... I would just turn to Taeyeon and ask her out on a Date."
-A Shameless Plug for my YouTube Channel ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixbang
-and Mah Twitter ---> http://twitter.com/#!/Matrixbang

chang_lunnie chang_lunnie
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:33 PM

OMG, thanks u soo much. And I was soo touching when I was the picture of Pink Ocean made by Thai Sone, you guys are Daebak <3

af_1993 af_1993
  • Donors
  • 261 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:54 PM

thanks!!nice reading..and jealous too hehehe
i agree that thai sones are daebak..
it's so beautiful to see pink ocean
nice job guys
Posted Image
As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink,
To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes,To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes,
And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany

AdamIzzuddin AdamIzzuddin
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1549 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:04 PM

I bet they were really awesome in the concert...
I'm so jealous of you and I wish I could be there...
Thanks a lot for sharing this....

As a Sooyoungster, I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess.
I will feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry.
I will be as strong as an unbeatable tiger
I will eat as much as I want despite what others say. I will cry if my heart wants too.
I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

Posted Image

♥소녀시대♥

Dawnn Dawnn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

Ahhhhhhh.
Hate it when I can't any concert I like. ):
Aish...
Thank you for sharing :D
- Dream, Yet It Feel So Close, So Reachable -
-Dawnn, The 17-

kpopaddict kpopaddict
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1472 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:52 PM

Heh they really love SONES, gah if I were there I think I would have cried.
Sucha nice experience isn't it, thanks for sharing! Saw some fancams of their perf and the fanchants were awesome! Saw so many pink lightsabers and heard so many fangirls. :D

Posted Image
b;pandagirl

BecauseImSandy BecauseImSandy
  • Donors
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:13 PM

It must have been a blast! I would most likely flip out had I been there to catch the performances. I'm so envious. Can't wait for the concert to air!! :yes:

acho acho
  • Donors
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

God blessed you mate, I consider myself lucky by just being able to attend the concert which I unfortunately can't. much love to thai sones, wish other countries can receive the love as well. Hope soshified staffs will open a ticket preorder as soon as they hear official words about their rumoured 2nd asian tour

Dray Dray
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:47 PM

Man you are one lucky guy!! I'm so jealous of you being able to go to their concert, see them up close, and even park right next to their bus... It was nice of you to share this, thanks!! =P
Posted Image
cr:owner
Posted Image
cr:owner

exotic_za exotic_za
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:38 AM

thanks u soo much. And I was soo touching when I was the picture of Pink Ocean made by Thai Sone, you guys are Daebak <3

-SianZ -SianZ
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

Right now its 1.37 AM and I just got home from MBC concert and decided to write this fan account when all the good memories are still fresh and clear. So the MCs, Tiffany, Yuri, and Nichkhun. I saw a Tiffany-Nichkhun shot there where there was something wrong with Khun's mic, and Fany offered her mic to Khun. We screamed like crazy. The largest groups at the concert are SONE and Cassie, SONE on the right side of the stadium and Cassie on the left. I was on the stadium, so I couldn't see much except from the screens. Except for the two MCs, none of SNSD members appear in the first part of the concert, but before the first part ended every groups came on stage including SNSD. They were in front of the line, and Taeyeon was waving and pointing at the pink ocean calling other members to look at us. I could have died from that. The best thing for this concert is that SNSD was the LAST group to PERFORM which means that THEY ARE THE BEST! (Some Cassies are angry about this, but I won't go into the details) They sang Hoot, Oh!, and Gee. I can feel myself trembling when they were performing, and the encore was GREAT! I believe they can hear us. We basically sang Hoot (encore is not enough hahaha) Fany said "Listen Bangkok" in Gee, and yeah the concert ended after they finished their stages. The best part of this concert comes after this, and this is pure LUCK! My dad picked me up, and we're walking to our car with my friend. Then people are screaming in front of us, and I heard someone scream "Sica". Then my dad said that "Oh, I parked my car next to the singers' buses". Yes, I ran. I could see pink light sabers in front of me, and SNSD's bus parked on the VIP car park, but we could clearly see what happen inside the car. I saw half of Sica's and Fany's face. I don't know that they wave at the fans or nor, but people were screaming like crazy. Fany must be really tired from all the MC-ing, and Sica, our ice princess need a lot of sleep. I can clearly see Taeyeon, Yoona, and Hyoyeon. They waved at us all the time. Yoona sat next to the window, Hyo sat next to her, and Taeyeon was behind Yoona. We wre having with all the screaming and waving then Taeyeon closed the curtain..... then opened another side of it, dorky Tae. She turned away from the window for a while and come back with an iPad with a pink glowing part written on it. She also wrote "Thank you", "Thank you SONE", and she drawn a picture of herself (stick figure with super short hair) and wrote "Taengoo" beside the picture. Yoona and Hyoyeon were waving at us when Tae were writing down her messages. I thinks I saw Yoona wrote something on iPad too, but the car move forward, and we don't get the chance to see it.

I believe that all of us remember that Taeyeon said that she will love her fans, SONEs, more and more. Actually she did loves us so much, and I'm impress with it

This fan account is very short, but this is all I can remember, and I really need to sleepy now its already two in the morning. Please excuse me for my grammar and spelling mistakes, and give full credit if you are going to take this account and post it anywhere else.

Karni
Twitter: @Karninam

ps. will post pictures later, need to get them from my friends

Thanks for sharing :D
TaeNy Forever!
SO NYUH SHI DAE (소녀시대)!
Posted Image

Bunny09 Bunny09
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:38 AM

want to say i attend this con too hahaha i saw Taeyeon unnie Hyeyeon unnie Sica unnie so closer ther are really pretty >.<

ohter members i saw too but not closer TT

LilShtDropin LilShtDropin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:30 PM

when was this? like was it a really long time ago or something if not then i didnt know they were in bangkok lol

xSoshiBiased_ xSoshiBiased_
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:22 AM

JEALOUS TO THE MAX ! O:
Thanks for sharing your experience !
Hope I could bump into them 1 day :D . Haha , hopefully :D .
--------------------------------------------------------------------Noona Neomo Yeooppaaa ((:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Soshi Bond ((:---------------------------------------------------------------------------

W-O-W

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  iheartPreSun (02:54:10 AM)

happy monday!

@  Keitaro88 (09:31:27 PM) happy
@  alice_ot12 (12:32:27 PM) happy sunny day
@  alice_ot12 (12:32:22 PM) Me too
@  iheartPreSun (09:12:01 AM) Happy Sunny Day!