Photo

[11.09.10] Fan Signing Event @ Landing Cinema/ Short message from Tiffany about Bangkok Concert & few other events in those 3 days period.(Original) - Seoul; Fan Account by CityRabbit~ Thai sone..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
CityRabbit CityRabbit
  • Donors
  • 637 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:40 AM

[11.09.10] Fan Signing Event @ Landing Cinema/ Short message from Tiffany about Bangkok Concert & few other events in those 3 days period.

Hi all, again with a fan account from CityRabbit. This trip was really a last minute one but I’m glad I took it. I was actually bought a plane ticket right after my last trip to Taipei when the Come back news was out determining to go see the kids Come back. However, with the flooding situation in Thailand, so charity events just kept popping out in my schedule, so I pushed it off couple times. Came Saturday, I finished an event quite early, so I decided to just catch a plane to Seoul arriving just in time to line up for Inkigayo, then off to buy 29 CDs to enter the drawing for the fansigning event.

Let’s start with the fansign. This was the 2 nd time I got a chance to participate in a fansigning event since Oh!’s. This event was quite different as the one I went was Hottrack’s and held out in the mall.
This event held in a cinema, so only the 150 that got picked got in. We were asked to sit in order of the tickets we got that day. Then the staffs came out and speak something to us. I still don’t understand Korean : p, but this time unlike last time that I seemed to be the only foreigner, I have couple Thai friends in with me. They study in Korea, so she translated some of the things the girls talked after the signing for me.
After a bit the girls walked into the theater. The fans were cheering. They greet the fans before sitting in order of their pages in the CD. Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri, then Sooyoung. The introduced themselves, thanks the fans, and talked a bit to the fan before starting to sign.
During the sign, the kids seemed to enjoy themselves. Tiffany talked loudly and a lot. Jessica spaced out every so often, she’s sooo cute. I saw fans gave her letter and there’re times that she spaced out and handed the letter back to the fan with the CD, or even put it inside the CD and handed back to the fan. LOL She did get the letters back tho’. A friend of mine gave Yuri a candy and she just kissed it before putting it away. She’s so cute. Sooyoung has a very special moment with her fan. I remembered this particular fan from Music shows. She always cheered Sooyoung so loudly at every event. We heard Sooyoung count hana, tul , set and every attention turn to them then the fan just screamed loudly. We’re all laughing and cheer for her. It’s entertaining.

When it’s my turn, I asked Tiffany to write something to cheer up fans who disappointed from Bangkok concert cancellation. She seemed to surprise a bit and decided to talk about it instead of writing it. She told me “We really want to go to Thailand concert” I told her the fans were sad that you guys didn’t come. She said “Sorry” and that “We’re really sad too that we cannot go.” So I told her maybe next time. She said. “Yeah. Next time for sure.” And before I moved to Jessica I gave her the letter that Wenting asked me to give it to Tiffany, telling her Wenting from SSF asked me to give it to her. Tiffany smiled so sweetly and said “Ahh.. Tell her I said Hi.” And waved a bit. You could see she remembered Wenting right away.. hahaha.. I told her and she said don’t make me die. LOL..
So moving to Jessica she thanked me for coming all the way there for them. I think that’s by far the longest sentence Jessica had ever talked to me in our encounters. LOL.. I love hearing her voice. I asked her if she got the holiday gifts I gave to Sunny the day before and she got confused, so I changed the subject. I told her that I actually went to all 7 of their solo concert (well.. actually also 6 of Legally Blonde shows including the first and the last that turned out not to be the last.). She was pretty surprised and thanked me again.
Moving on Yuri, we didn’t talk much apart from the fact that I told her that her solos in the concerts were so awesome. She shook my hand with both of hers, and thanked me.
Moving on to Sooyoung. I talked to her a bit then asked Sooyoung if there’s anything she wants from Thailand since I’ll be In Seoul for her birthday. She thought about that for awhile. When it took too long, I asked her how about food? She said yeah, food and thanks me and that concluded it.

After the girls finished, Synnara staffs gave them a bunch of CDs, about 10 for them to sign. They all signed them on the covers. Tiffany and Jessica finished first and decided to tease the staffs to kill time. Tiffany kept calling one of SM staffs unnie~ with her aegyo until she got all red and shy. Then a staff put a microphone between them (while putting another one between Yuri and Sooyoung.). Seeing the Mic they just played rock-paper-scissor, Jessica won and gave Tiffany little winner laugh while Tiffany had to take the microphone. I’m glad to see that the American girls seemed to enjoy themselves a lot. They’re sooo cute.
The girls start to talk after once Sooyoung was about to finished signing but before they said anything much Tiffany just pointed out a fan and said something (I believed it was Jessica who saw it and told Tiffany). My Thai friends who study there told me later that she saw someone trying to take a picture and called on them. She told the fan not to do it and if we want a picture then they’ll take one for us. Then everyone (except Yuri, I think) just took out their phones and took pictures of the fans in the theater. The kids were having fun, they tell us to post couple different posts and show us funny gun post asking us to imitate it. You all saw the picture. Tiffany pointed at the fan who was trying to take the picture and threat him/her with her ‘thumb slicing the throat’ gesture couple times. She’s so too cute to be scary tho’. I love to see Jessica does that. hehehe
The kids thanks the fans and staffs, Jessica didn’t really say much during the closing since she won.. hehehe Sooyong said thank you, thank you (in Thai) and arigatou gosaimasu.
In the end when they walked out of the theater, they were posting the gun post while walking weirdly out. They’re really funny, especially Yuri; such a cute dork.
After the girls left I talked (well.. through my friends who can speak Korean) to girls from woorissica giving them couple towels I picked up from Taipei concert to thanks them from helping me last times. It’s nice to get to meet sone from all over the world.
Stay tune for next week. I’ll post my last fan account of the year, summarizing all the 11 trips I took in past 12 months. Not only things I’ve learn and seen about the girls but also about the fans I’ve met in 5 countries I’ve been to.~

[11.08.10] A brief moment with Sunny in front of SM building.
I came on this trip pretty much for 2 reasons, one is to see Hoot Live and another was to bring the kids holiday gifts as well as Yuri birthday’s. I packed the gifts and it turned out to be 4 large bags, pretty heavy. Most were gifts for the kids for holiday season. A bottle of Rose Champaign for New Year, lots of snack from Thailand, herbal heated shoes and shoulders pad (They’re good you guys should try them if you have a chance), socks and glove with maps of spots you can massage to help with specific problems; picked these since they seemed to work real hard lately. Also Survival Tokyo hand book in English along with some personal gifts and Yuri’s birthday gift. I was actually been giving each of them birthday gift for nearly a year, but missed maknae’s since I haven’t been there to see them during that two months.. I shall be there next year. Since the stuffs are really heavy, I decided to just go to SM building to wait for the kids’ managers or staffs instead of giving them to the kids at the fansigning event or anywhere else. I think it’ll be the easiest way with lots of stuffs. The stuffs were so heavy that I have to ask another Thai kid; one of my best Sone pal, to come help me carry them. While we’re almost at SM building, I saw a group of high school girls around talking and pointing behind us. It turned out that Sunny was just walking a bit right behind us. I’m surprise since I didn’t know where she came from. And while I stopped in front of SM building thinking about what should I do, Sunny just walked past us from the right and turn left into the building. Since she’s walking so close, I called her name and she did turn to us. However, I just realized after she turned that in her right hand, she’s talking on a phone. I was kinda regret interrupting her but things happened quite fast, I already handed her the 2 bags in my hands and she’s already grabbed it. Trying not to interrupt her too much, I just quickly told her they’re holiday gifts for the girls from Thailand. She thanked me. Then I talked to my friends who still carrying two more bags that we should just waited for managers for those bags since they’re Yuri’s birthday’s and few personal gifts and since Sunny was on the phone she wouldn’t be able to carry all 4 bags with one hands; however, Sunny was really an angel. While I was talking to my friend, she turned to face us and looked at the two bags that now in my hands. She hanged up her phone (or may just told the other end to hold, I don’t know.) and held out her hand for the remanding bags. She was really nice. She didn’t get annoyed that we interrupted her phone conversation (I’m so sorry, I really didn’t mean to). She smiled, looking at all the back. Probably seeing lots of gifts, she asked me who was all those gifts for? Were they for all the members or was there a specific member I wanna give them to? I told her the two bags were for all of them while the others two were Yuri’s birthday’s and few personal gifts and I labeled each gift already. She said that’s good and thanks us before biting good bye and going into SM.
I was pretty surprise by Sunny English. I talked to Sunny before in Oh! Fansigning event and already thought she’s probably a member with best English if not counting Tiffany and Jessica. However, this time she seemed even better than I expected. The way she talked without having to think about what she wanna say, or the words and sentence she used. She sounded like someone who live and learned English aboard instead of in classes. It’s strange she wouldn’t really show off her English in variety shows.
I felt bad that we interrupted her but also really glad that I accident met her. She’s really an angel.

Seeing this reminded me of some fan account I’ve read or some thing I’d seen. I noticed that us as fans got really excited when we got a chance to see them, and sometime we did things we didn’t intended to do. I saw people fought with security guards, ran pass security into forbidden area, or shoving things into the girls’ faces. That made me a bit sad. I understand sometime it’s just the excitement that made people do things like that. But I think it’s not necessary. In my personal experience, the kids are always nice to fans as much as time and situation allowed. So if you have a chance to encounter them, just try to stay focus and be polite. Don’t let the excitement take over and do something you could possibly regret.

[11.07.10] Inkigayo pre recording.
I was arrived Seoul at 6 in the morning on Sunday and went straight to SBS for Inkigayo recording. Here is some short fan account of the event.
It start as usual with a pre-recording for the cameras. The kids play with fans talking to each other and having fun on the pre-recording, but Sooyoung and Jessica seemed a bit tired, probably since they have to be in SBS since early morning. I saw Jessica coughing during the pre-recording but she seemed fine later on. Then they recorded full song twice then before doing few more partial songs. Tiffany seemed to be full of energy. She played with fans quite a lot. Once she walked into the stage only to realize that nobody followed her, so she walked back in looking a very shy and turned to play with fans shooting arrows to us.
When it’s time they did partial songs, it’s quite funny as the song played and all of them seem to be lost, not knowing where to start. It took them couple times to time the start perfectly. Also the partial stopped right in the middle of Hyoyeon’s part and she’s kinda surprise and laugh. Then the 2 nd time she froze then turning around posting and playing with fans. She’s full having lots of fun today too. All of them look beautiful that day. I’m glad I was there to see Hoot live. The song was catchy and the dance was totally awesome. It’s totally worth the trip from Bangkok.

Thanks for reading~
Tang
Thai sone.

Deza Deza
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:59 PM

that's just...awesome....i wish i could go......so about these charity events, what were you generally do at them?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

CityRabbit CityRabbit
  • Donors
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:28 PM

that's just...awesome....i wish i could go......so about these charity events, what were you generally do at them?

Maybe some day I'll meet you there.
mm.. The charity events were out in country side in Thailand. They're family and company events. Mostly I participate as a staff as we help raising the funds, also donate books and school supplied. On the event I was just there to make sure everything went as planed; like organizing the line for people to get the donated goods.. things like that.

Kassandeura13 Kassandeura13
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:38 PM

Wow! You...are...so...lucky! I'm sooooo jealous!

v8mQT.png

My current OTP

(unless someone tries to ruin it)

cr: Flying Petals (photo)

Edit (me)

rengwei rengwei
  • Donors
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:07 AM

my god...big big big thanks for sharing your fan account! you're one hell of an amazing sone, going to all of their concerts and making those trips for the girls. big props to you!

Posted Image

Icons and Sig stolen from 11abysooyoung and ♠TingQuan

wooritaetae wooritaetae
  • Donors
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:03 AM

love your fan accounts!
thank you so much for sharing!
thumbs up to u...hehe

i look forward to your up coming fan accounts!
Posted Image
cr: YooNa_!!!^^

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!
탱구아~~ 화이탱!! ^^

pencilguy pencilguy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:46 PM

your fan accounts are so detailed ^-^ i love reading them and imagining how cute the soshi members are

i'd love to have tiffany's signature, she is 1 of the friendliest celebrity i've ever seen (i haven't seen her in real life before.. T^T)

i really don't understand why she has so many haters :(

tiffany hwaiting!

domrama domrama
  • Donors
  • 341 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:34 PM

Wow, that was one amazing experience you got there, CityRabbit :D I need to prepare myself with something good to say when I have ever meet them lol :D Especially with Tiffany...oh I wish I could see her :(

Posted Image

KevinFany KevinFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:39 AM

thanks for sharing your fan account =)
wow! i am so jealous of you! you can get to see and talk to the girls!
seeing how the girls are so proficient in English, i really want to have a conversation with them. =P
love SNSD <3
SNSD hwaiting!

Fany, I think about you everyday. I really miss you! <3

Posted Image

Banners credit : ajae2600

Soshi's Brighter than Jewels, Fany Fany Tiffany

We're nothing without 9! ♥ Tiffany ♥

residentbenchwarmer residentbenchwarmer
  • Donors
  • 1466 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:47 PM

That's awesome that you can take an SNSD-centric trip to Seoul and get autographs and see the girls perform. Sunny sounds like a really nice person as well.

snsdfootball.png
Courtesy: oniontaker@imageshack
Want to follow? http://twitter.com/resbenchwarmer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays