[OTHER] Thoughts from a Chinese fan10.08.31

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic
Aileen Joyce :) Aileen Joyce :)
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:40 AM

i love this..while im reading it my tears slowly falling thinking the hardships,pain,trials
they encountered in the past and perhaps knowing they can't be SNSD forever..
and maybe also im happy for the love they receive now eventhough their are still who don't like them..
just keep doing what you unnies want to do, don't let the ANTI's stop you to do what you really want..
because we S♥NE will love you,support you,and especially will PROTECT you..
SNSD UNNIE SARANGHAE..♥♥♥RIGHT NOW IT'S SNSD...IT'S SNSD FROM NOW ON..IT'LL BE SNSD FOREVER in our hearts..

jarrettdyr jarrettdyr
  • Donors
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:08 AM

this was a beautiful article. the fan who wrote is a wonderful and thoughtful writer and fan. I commend for his thoughts and too would like for us fans to move on with SoShi, rather than stay in their past.
To cheer them in the present, be there for them in the future, to remember their past reverently.

Let us hold dear to our memories, honour them in it.
Let us cheer for them in their current activities, to push them forward towards the better.
Let us wait for them in the future, to welcome and embrace them into their better world.
Let this cycle repeat itself for now, for the future, forever.

I pray for you.

mocharin mocharin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:19 AM

Such an inspiring read. Thank you for sharing and also to the translator.
Even if it may be saddening to think of the day SNSD doesn't perform together, the bond between them is still strong, even as they go on with their lives. Actually, the bond between SNSD and SONEs is and will still be strong as we all carry on with our futures, and that "Right now" (-- insert Sica's N.O.W.~! here, hahah (: --) is a time to appreciate what what we have, and to keep on supporting them no matter what.
It's the heartfelt messages like these that make me even more happier to be a fan!
SNSD and SONEs hwaiting!

Posted Image

Starry Daisy Starry Daisy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:35 AM

So true, so deep, so touching. I couldn't agree more, so well said. He/she just stated all my complex feelings towards SNSD especially the part saying that SNSD was better back in 2007/08.
I hate seeing this kind of comments, or rather say, I'm too upset to see people to have such perspective towards SNSD saying that they're tired of SNSD's cutesy, want them to be back to the time in ITTNW, their new songs are not comparable to the old ones, etc etc. They just don't see and understand how much the girls went through.
SNSD gives 102% effort on whatever they are doing, that is the reason why they are still here today and receiving lots of love from fans from all over the world! The girls don't look as happy as are on TV in their real life, they went through so much hardship. In just three years you can see how much they have changed. Being celebrity is not easy, no one will ever be as amazing as our girls, as united as our girls.
SNSD you girls will stay forever and so will SONE, and of course don't forget this amazing website that always been waiting for you.

I read the original article, thank you for your effort to translate it though.

Edited by Sonishie, 20 September 2010 - 04:44 AM.

I'm on twitter

wenxuan85 wenxuan85
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:44 AM

that was one helluva cool article about the girls. i remember i saw another one similar to it, but it was talking about each and everyone of the girls. that made me cry coz the writer knew so much about each of the girl's pain inside. i better find that one.

unknowntoyou unknowntoyou
  • Donors
  • 4162 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:44 AM

read this last night and i was touched by his/her thoughts not only about SNSD but also about the fans, SONES. Everybody can say, SNSD has made such an impact in our lives through their music, their personality and their souls. These 9 talented girls are walking inspirations and I hope more people get to see that and I think more people now are seeing those awesome things about them. And I hope SONES will continue to support SNSD no matter what. ^^

devskii devskii
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:49 AM

When we say we will be with SNSD forever,
how can we be contented with what we are having now?
SONEs with SoShi forever.
Where SoShi is, where SONEs will be.

SNSD is <3.

Posted Image
I am a S♥NE.
today, tomorrow and forever.
taeyeon.seohyun.tiffany.hyoyeon.jessica.sooyoung.yuri.sunny.yoona.
follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/devsdevski

fatjohn fatjohn
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:51 AM

It is really deep. Thanks for translate!
No matter "forever" is exist or not.... Sones always beside s9.
"Right now it is Girl Generation" - It is enough.
Because "forever" mean "the future", but "the future" begins from "right now"
if there are SNSD in the next life, I will be sone again :X

ChrisBernal ChrisBernal
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:55 AM

this gives encouragement to SNSD and SONEs
while reading this i almost cried
i feel regretful of not knowing them since their debut days
wish SNSD would last forever

thanks for translation

Posted Image

TWITTER|TUMBLR

cr:DARKLORD

jazziejec jazziejec
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:08 AM

such a touching essay..wanna give this fellow sone a warm hug for writing this...most of us sones have most the same sentiments..but the end results and ALWAYS will be..that us, SONES, will always be there for our SOSHI.. cheesy but heartfelt..

14c8a4i.jpg

Antino Antino
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:13 AM

I know that many fans are disappointed to know that SNSD won't be forever
It's hard for me too to realise that but i know that all soshis are humans like me and you too
They want to live their own way: Get married, see how their children are growing and so on
They already reached more than they dreamed to get
And till there is no more SNSD just enjoy the rest of the time with them

thank you very much for this article

Posted Image

SOSHIBOND is REAL <3

yusicalove yusicalove
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:37 AM

I really touched by his/her thoughts about SNSD and also about a SONE.SNSD has made an impact to everyone through their music, their personality and their souls.I remember there are always misunderstandings,unfounded judgments,criticisms about SNSD & it always make me remind about the girl has undergone.It makes me proud to be their fans as SONE.
Actually I really hope that i have know them from the start & to be with them from difficult to happy time.I start to know them in 2008 & i know that year was really hard to the girls & because of that make me become the SONE.It was not because of their face but it was because their personality & their love in music.I just happy to know SNSD in my life :) .I will always support SNSD no matter what will happen in future.
I agree with the he/she about SNSD was better in 2007.I really hate/upset with this kind of comment.SNSD is always give their best on what their doing,that is the reason they are still here & receiving lots of love from fans all over the world!I hope all the fans will stay together with SNSD.
Thanks for the translation of this beautiful articles!
Right now it's Girls' Generation!
From now on it's Girls' Generation!
Forever Girls' Generation!
I will always love SNSD in my heart & always remember them! :) SNSD jjang :thumbup:

Edited by yusicalove, 20 September 2010 - 08:02 AM.

Posted Image I

I promise to be a SONE till the end of my life. I will always forever remember this.

Love from 2007 until forever

My first ever fanfic MY big SECRET

snsdazzled snsdazzled
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:48 AM

oh my god~~ T___T
I was even listening to Complete when I'm reading this... makes this even sadder. huu~

this is so...
touching, sad, heartwarming, well-dedicating and so on!
it's just too good to be described in words... *I'm tearing*
but seriously, I'm so thankful that the girls are spreading their wings...
I can't deny that I love all the moments when they were in ITNW...
but I never wished I could turn back the time to see more of them there... I did wish I could turn back time, but not in SoShi case. :D

anyway! I, as one of the S♥nes from all over the world, will always pray for the best of them now and in the future no matter what. :)
Go SNSD, GO S♥nes. ^_^

thanks a lot for translating!
and
thanks a lot for putting this into translation goodies section.
thanks to both of you! :)

Posted Image

ShawnTan ShawnTan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:00 AM

this person must be a really fantastic fan.
i really felt alot after reading the article.
snsd has really endured alot since their debut ...

Minipinki Minipinki
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:10 AM

I admit that I am one of those who sometimes whines when SNSD got stuffs that I dislike. But I never wished for the time to stop or rewind because I enjoy watching our girls moving and taking another step towards their dream. This article is really touching. I'm really thankful that I discovered SNSD during their early debut days and became a SONE. Really these girls are very determined and strong, and I envy them so much for that. I don't think there will be another group like them in this era. SNSD is just too special and a legend <333
Posted Image

Hwa'' Hwa''
  • Donors
  • 732 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:17 AM

I like this fan diary or acc.. From the words, I'm guessing he/she isn't a young fan.
I am one of the late fan. I am used to be one of those people who hate snsd(but not like those hard-core antis). I never think of them to exist forever. just say i don't expect them to stay singing as snsd for 10 years. actually, i already made up my mind about this kind of issue. As much as i love them, I want all of them to get married before 30. Eventhough they will separate in the future, i will support each of them.
Like what SooYoung said, i know and we know that nothing last forever. however, lets cherish all this moment like there's no tomorrow. Lets keep all the memories in our heart.

GirlPowerJjang GirlPowerJjang
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:59 AM

Wow. This article is so touching. Thank you for sharing this with us, and to the China SONE who had written this beatuiful article. It had actually made me realize some of my inner fears, hope, dreams and regret about the girls.

Yes, I regret not knowing them ever since the day they debuted in 2007 (I stubbornly refused to go into Kpop at all, believing that Jpop, Cpop and Western music was enough). Because of that, I wasn't able to be with them during their worst moments in 2008. Whenever I think of how tough that year was for them, I'd start regretting, 'Why did I know them only during their Gee promotions? Why? I could have been there to support them.'
When I read news about WG entering into the Western market, I was hoping that SNSD would, some day, get an opportunity like that as well.
When I read news about SNSD debuting in Japan, I'd dream and talk non-stop about them taking over Japan.
Whenever I read some comments from antis, or maybe some skeptical people about the girls, I'd start worrying and getting upset for no reason at all.

But, all these doesn't matter right now. All that matters is that the girls are doing their best to fulfil their dreams, with us SONEs behind them, giving them our support and love.

Right now, I would give anything just to see them smile and enjoy whatever they're doing at the moment.
From now on, I would love to become just as mature and resilient as them.
Forever, I'd never forget the few life lessons the nine girls have taught me and of course, the many wonderful (and hurtful) memories they have shared with everyone.

现在,以后,永远. They will always be the SNSD that I know, support and love.
"If there’s one thing we genuinely wish for, it’s for all nine of our SNSD members to go together until the end.” -SNSD

Fanfic: It Cannot Be
One-shot: The Taste of Temptation, Regrets (TaengSic)

Sooyoung'loves Sooyoung'loves
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:04 AM

Wow, this article made me think deeply.
I agree with the writer, we cannot be content with everything we have now, we must progress as the past cannot be changed. No matter what, we sones will continue to support snsd even if they disband and leave my youth the beautiful memories of snsd. I thought that snsd should not go to japan and stay in korea just because i can see them more often on shows, but after reading this article, i know i am wrong. I should wish snsd the best and give them my fullest support. Now, i would not ask "why did snsd want to go to japan?!" but wish them good luck.
SNSD hwating! No matter what you do be it good or bad, we will still support you and follow you to the end your career! SNSD saranghae!!! <3
Posted Image

jaskknd jaskknd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:03 AM

how true is that...
yes SONEs, if we were to say, "i wish they're still like the SNSD in their earlier days", that would be an insult...
to SONEs who think so, are you not proud of our girls right now?? yes, we might miss them in variety shows, talks and all, but, isn't growing part of every living thing??? aren't we suppose to cheer even louder for their new debut and concept?? aren't we suppose to be proud that they are made known to even more people right now?? some might like them when they're still cute and innocent, but lost interest as they grow. but if a SONE were to think that way, he/she is no true SONE...
i knew them since last year, but how i wished i knew them since their debut days, not to see how they're like that time, but rather, to support them through 07 and 08, like some of other SONEs, still, we can't change the past, but what we can do, is to keep supporting and loving them from now on...
it's true that one day, SNSD will come to an end, but as long as the 9 of them are still there, there will be SONEs...

it might not be same in the whole of entertainment world, but in every SONEs' heart, right now it's girls' generation, from now on it's girls' generation, forever it will be girls' generation...

SONE ~ Nationalist

Posted Image

As a sone nationalist, I shall uphold the pride of 9.
I shall promote the girls to friends and non-shippers and I shall detest all rumors against the girls.
May our nation prosper for a thousand years!!!

Jewel-8291 Jewel-8291
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:10 AM

First of all, I would like to give a million thanks to pubsquash for posting this article for me T.T
I had an urge to share this but I didn't know which section is more suitable to share it.
I have translated the article within an hour,
so I spotted some grammar mistakes after that,
I guess there are actually more T.T
Once again sorry for any grammar mistake >.<

Seriously, this article is one of the most touching articles I have ever read.
After finish reading it,
I cried for SNSD, and cried for SONEs.
It enlightened me, a lot.
I was really afraid and anxious when I know that SNSD will be going to Japan and debut there.
I scare, I worry that the explosive popularity of SNSD now will be changed somehow after they debuted in Japan.
That's why I was really selfish,
I did hope that SNSD will always stay in Korea.
But the article gave me a wake up call.

We are unable to guarantee our future,
neither SNSD, nor SONEs, nor anyone.
Even if they stay in Korea,
we cannot ensure their popularity will be held high continuously.
How long they will be still staying famous?
10 years? 20 years?
We always think of it. But that is still too far away, isn't it?
We cannot predict what will happen a year later,
not to mention 10 years or 20 years later.
Not to mention, forever.
If we SONEs do not allow them to debut in Japan,
they, as well as SONEs, will regret forever.
No matter whether they will be successful,
SONEs will still stay with them and back them up, right?
Thanks a lot to this article,
it makes me confirmed even more about my love towards SNSD.
That's why I translated this,
and wanted to share with all of you, fellow SONEs.

Last but not least,
I really appreciate comments that all of you have posted.
Now that I know, every SONE thinks alike.

Where SoShi is, where SONEs will be.

Forever, it will be Girls' Generation!

Posted Image

avatar & banner by me, Jewel-8291.

I want to dream forever with you, SNSD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down