[OTHER] Thoughts from a Chinese fan10.08.31

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic
qwi_snsd qwi_snsd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

finally this translation re-written in more read-able thread/section..
thanks Jewel for the translation,, and to pubsquash to put it here,,
so, so many people will read it easily.. this article deserve more reader from SONEs :)

beherebynow beherebynow
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6548 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

I have read the articles already, thx to Jewel, my fellow Fanytastic for sharing that!
I was almost teared up when I read the article!
The article has changed my view and perception of the girls.
Many fans including fan want them to go back to their fresh and innocent image on ITWN era.
But we know that will not happen as people grow and move on.
I will support the girls no matter who/what they are.
SNSD <3

idjb5UB2y.jpg

dSbN5SkD dSbN5SkD
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1751 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:50 PM

this is such a well write piece of thoughts.its so so true.im tearing when i read it.snsd had gone through so much in the 3 years they debut especially the harsh treatment they received in Dream Concert.i always wander what they had done to be treated like that.they are such a young and innocent girls.but i believe that makes the girls even stronger.no matter what antis done,Sones will always be there to support the girls.Sones should love how the girls had mature and grow cause that make them more beautiful.Sones will always support soshi girls no matter what happen.Sones will be there.just embrace the moments we had with them.every moments bring a beautiful memories later on.im so proud to be a Sones that is so proud of SNSD.Right now it's Girls' Generation!!! From now on it's Girls' Generation!!! Forever Girls' Generation!!!

steadystrike steadystrike
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:10 PM

This fan has such dedication and passion when writing about SNSD. Thx for the translation. I hope this fan gets to meet the girls in person, because the way she expressed herself is so powerful that I think if SNSD decided to meet this person in person, they would be shedding tears themselves.

xenophobia xenophobia
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:18 PM

wow... that was really insightful.

Can someone please explain to me in detail or point me to a place where I can learn more about the 2008 incident???

HyoFanyFan06 HyoFanyFan06
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:20 PM

I started tearing up after reading this part

We love SoShi in 2007, because they are innocent and pure,
We love SoShi in 2008, because they are endurable and strong,
We love SoShi in 2009, because they are humble and mature,
We love SoShi in 2010, because they are moving on.

The girls have come so far since the beginning and every triumph and hardship has made them into the special and amazing girls they are today.
We may not be able to have them forever but for as long as they need my support they will have it. SONES give our love, money, time and prayers for these girls and it's worth it because of all we receive from them. SO we will all move forward together.
RIGHT NOW IT'S GIRLS GENERATION

Posted Image

Credit:**lily**
2PM, SNSD, B2ST, 4MINUTE, WINTERPLAY, W&WHALE
YOUTUBE(Kpop Dance Covers)

geetaeyeon geetaeyeon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:45 PM

I just cried when reading this. Esp when the writer said they don't use the full slogan. I read it in chinese and really, i regret that sometimes i said that they are better last time. I swear i wont said this forever. SONE and SNSD forever

rengwei rengwei
  • Donors
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:48 PM

I am so thankful I got curious to click that Gee MV on youtube. Life would suck if I didn't do it.

i feel the same!! well said! i'm so gonna quote this on my siggy!

Edited by rengwei, 19 September 2010 - 10:49 PM.

Posted Image

Icons and Sig stolen from 11abysooyoung and ♠TingQuan

Strawberry Drops x3 Strawberry Drops x3
  • Donors
  • 751 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:43 PM

I wish ALL sones would think like the way he/she did. Not everyone thinks like that and it's depressing. We can see it on youtube comments, it really is depressing when they claim they're a sone when they seem to backstab another. Really deep in thought, I regret for letting go of snsd in 09 when I had the chance to because I missed out so much already.

Taejjang Taejjang
  • Donors
  • 1302 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:50 PM

This is really touching, I feel overwhelm when I read this yesterday when somebody post in twitter. I nearly cry >_< but I also understand that nothing last forever~ but sometimes it just hard to accept the truth....I only can hope that SNSD can always be together as long as they can ^^ even if they have separated, I will always support each and everyone of them. "If you are SNSD in the next life, then I will also be a Sone." that won't change ever! As long as we are together we will make it through thick or thin....^^ SNSD Fighting! Sone will always be behind you!!

Posted Image

Cr:randombunny

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:55 PM

yes.....i nearly teared up when i read this...willl be so sad the day they leave...hope the sones and the girls can be together for as long as possible
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

alsonz alsonz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:00 AM

So true and so touching.
I watched them since early 2008, but did not really search them up.
I only became a sone last year.

Looking back, I really feel for them.
I really dont understand why are there so many antis. For instance, the STAND.
And when I heard about the 'Black Ocean' incident, I was very shocked.
I mean, they have not really done anything to them, so why should they do such stuffs as to hurt them?

Ah, whatever the case, I hope the snsd will stay united and cheerful.
May they not get too affected by the antis.
And we, sones, will do our best to stand by them as much as we can.
SNSD HWAITING!

May God bless them too!

LavaBlade LavaBlade
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:19 AM

This is a great read! An article that really makes us reflect on what being a Sone meant...

The girls have went through huge amounts of hardship to be here where they are now today.
I'm sure that the girls still have a long way to go. Even though, like many Sones, i also regretted not knowing SNSD earlier,
but I am happy to be able to support the girls through any hardships from now on.

Yes, the future is important, that i would not argue. But what i strongly believe is the importance of NOW.
We should enjoy and cherish every moment that SNSD and Sones share together in the present,
and I'm sure it will become beautiful memories which we can draw strengths from in the future!

Proud to be a Sone!
Jigeumeun So Nyuh Shi Dae!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

5 years of Girls' Generation

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

Jigeumeun Appurodo Yeongwonhi!

soojinah soojinah
  • Donors
  • 274 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:49 AM

Wow, that was really touching. To be honest, I did tear up. I agree wholeheartedly though; even though it's sad to hear, we need to let the girls move on at some point. But the main thing is they will ALWAYS be SNSD no matter where they are and we should be there for them through it all.

As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

윤아유리

kii-9 kii-9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:09 AM

omg. I totally teared up reading this...its so..true... if only I know them from the start..from their debut..into the new world with them...I only start knowing and loving them around this early year..rly late ne..knowing them this late is one of my greatest regret.ever.

soshi hwaiting~!! I'll support u guys forever.. >o<

Edited by kii-9, 02 October 2010 - 01:43 AM.

지금은 소녀시대
앞으로도 소녀시대
영원히 소녀시대
Posted Image
Twitter || Tumblr

deanomadden deanomadden
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:19 AM

this is beautiful..i must admit i'm one of the later fans..n i wish i had known them earlier too..
that's why i tried my best to watch all their old videos..so that it feels like i've known them since forever..
i started to know them from around early 2009 when my friend showed me their video performing tell me..
at that time i just found out about suju,big bang,wonder boys and wonder girls..and became an elf..
after that i started to search about them more where i came across an anti-snsd website..
yes!!i know about our girls through antis..i somehow thank them for that..
so many hurtful articles about each members esp fany n taenggoo..
being the person i am,i have the tendency and urgency to find out the truth..
i love to have my POV on things since people are not to be trusted so easily..
so i started to watch countless of snsd videos..full n cut videos that i can get my hands on..
that's when i fall for them..and just wanna scream out just how much they were misunderstood..
i can totally understand how they felt in 2008..you see i was a victim of hate too..
i was once boycotted by my female classmates just because one girl was jealous..
she then made up stupid rumors and asked the others to join her as well..so i know the pain..
that's why i love snsd more..though i'm a girl,i'm a proud sone..then an elf..i'm proud to say that..
although there are still some of my friends who say shits about our girls..
i just bite my tongue and wish i don't lash out and cry cause at times they're too painful to hear..
i tried my best to prove them wrong..but sometimes it feels tired talking to a wall..
well i do hope snsd the best..i'll always support them till i age..till they age..
and i hope fellow sones will always support them and each other too..
forever 9 is our slogan aite~ <3

Posted Image

capsluck capsluck
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:29 AM

WOW!!! This made my very teary eyed almost to the point of crying a river! Very deep and thoughtful. I've knew of Girl's Generation back in 2009 so I'm also a late SONEs I wish I could've knew back in 2007. But I've been watching alot of shows related to them like Girl's Go To School which was their first show and that show showed their debut days and hardships of a rookie idol group and continuing to other shows they've appeared in. From watching these shows I feel like I was already a SONE from then on. The past and future can be bittersweet. But as everyone here said lets make it MEMORABLY LAST FOREVER!! to us SONES and to Girl's Generation SNSD! *big nine hearts to the girl's* ONE LOVE to the SONES out there! WE LOVE GIRL'S GENERATION FROM NOW AND FOREVERRRR!!!

Posted Image

In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time.

TWITTER

Sweet Taeng Sweet Taeng
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:34 AM

:cry:
**crying**

this article are so deep and touching....
even our girls are married, have their own family, have children, and do what they want to do... they are always SNSD... especially in SONEs heart....

i just start be SONE at the start of this year, and honestly i really wish i knew SNSD since 2007, support them no matter what.... just like the author said....
but i can't reverse the time, all i can do now is to support them, and to be proud of them....

SONEs let's unite and support our girls forever...
SNSD and SONE hwaiting!!
SNSD and SONE always forever!!

thanks for translating and sharing this awesome article...
thank you so much
^^;

could anybody tell me about taeng unnie who was getting disturbed by sunbaenim by phone at nights?? if you could please pm me, i really curious about that...
thanks... ^^;

Edited by Sweet Taeng, 20 September 2010 - 01:48 AM.

Kim Tae Yeon ()

Posted ImagePosted Image

siggy by : Me

Clare Candice Clare Candice
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:15 AM

SNSD Hwaiting....
wherever soshi goes, there will be sone waiting for them.....

Forever SNSD

Hayley Hayley
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3051 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:10 AM

Hi, thanks for the translation.
I'm deeply touched by this Chinese Sone. I agree with what he/she said, SNSD won't be able to last forever, so we should cherish every moment with have with them now. The girls are moving on, we should move on too. If our girls is falling, we will catch them. If our girls feel like giving up, we will cheer them up. No matter where our girls are at, we will be there.
Hwaiting SNSD!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot