[OTHER] Thoughts from a Chinese fan10.08.31

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic
belynda belynda
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

this is nice article written by a fan. the girls have been through a lot, as most idols groups have. but they have grown and matured since their debut, and i'm proud to say i'm a SONE. i was one of those later fans, I didn't really know about them till Gee. Even then i wasn't really into them, but after seeing how cute the girls were and that they were actually good, and not just pretty dolls, I grew to like them.

RedKite88 RedKite88
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:33 PM

Oh wow this is great.
I think this really addresses the feelings of many sones.
In the backs of our minds we all know it cannot be "forever".
The girls must grow and move forward...
and we will have to grow and move forward with them and not dwell.
Posted Image

niteangel niteangel
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:59 PM

Wow! Such a thought-out piece... Kudos to the sone. It's too sad and too soon to think about future without SNSD... True that good things, worry about when they end.. But hopefully it can be the best..

luvinsoshi luvinsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1524 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:55 AM

And hence, they have changed from 'We will still be singing together even if we grew up to ahjummas', to 'We will still be SNSD even if we get married, we will still be SNSD even if we are not living together', slowly.

this. T_T brb crying

i am so amazed at how similar this fan's feeling is to what i am feeling. i don't think i'd ever forget about snsd. i may not be as updated with their activities in the future, as i am right now, especially since it's inevitable that each member would be venturing into different fields by then but i know that snsd, as a group will never be forgotten by their fans.

they have become too much of an inspiration to me that i think i'd let my future kids listen to their music and let them watch their variety shows lol

thank you for posting this. this was a great read. :)

Posted Image
avatar credit: Mellerz banner credit: mstar.

"Since we saw each other for about 5 years,
I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes." - Yoong

K Leong Ong K Leong Ong
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:05 AM

Thanks for the translation... Although I still can read chinese
What the fan wrote was really touching
I totally agreed with what he/she said
Soshi forever, and that's gonna happen...^^

arevnuhk1618 arevnuhk1618
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:08 AM

this article is so moving...the way the person has written this in such an easygoing tone makes his/her message clearly heard and understood... i also did wonder why they weren't saying the last 2 sentences these days..but things do really change and that they chose to be honest and transparent than trying to give us empty promises...but i believe and trust with what Jessica had said before...she wanted the end to be beautiful...but whatever happens, i would always keep a special place for the girls in my heart...it's so easy how you get into to something but find it hard to find your way out because you never want to leave....this is what I have realized right now..

anyway, i thank snsd for giving me inspiration...SOSHI FIGHTING!!!

Edited by arevnuhk1618, 04 April 2011 - 06:29 AM.

Posted Image

Generation9 Generation9
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:49 PM

This was so deep, it's always good to hear more real heartfelt words from fans. This is what I love about Kpop, yes it's happy and bright a lot of the time but there are a lot of hard moments and the artists and the true fans aren't afriad to face it. Of course I was upset when Hankyung left suju but he's never dissed his members and the members have never dissed him. Sure things are different, but they still love each other and support each other. That's what true friendship is, you can spend time apart but you still care for each other just the same. SNSD has faced so much, and there will still be more, so even though they won't perform as much and we won't see them on tv anymore, they'll always have that bond with each other and the fans. Yeah they'll move on and do other things, but so will we as fans. We always say how beautiful their human sides are, so how can we tell them to not have something when it's the same things we want. I really liked how the author talked about our different reasons for loving SNSD through the years, they are different types of love, but still love. I want to be the fan that is 40 years old and I'll pull out my old SNSD albums and play them for my kids and dance like a dork to every song. Even after all the things DBSK went through, I still watch their old stuff sometimes, and now I can finally watch it and smile, and feel all the memories. Like Jessica said on Win Win, I want SNSD's end to be the most beautiful of anyone's. And as Leeteuk said it's not really an end, but and.

Right now it's Girls' Generation,
From now on it's Girls' Generation,
Forever it's Girls' Generation
What do I think about SuperGeneration....

DJ Put it back on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot