Photo

Happy Third Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대August 5, 2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2217 replies to this topic
Belovedwinnie Belovedwinnie
  • Donors
  • 123 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:32 AM

Blessed Third Anniversary SNSD.. today is the day for SONEs and SNSD.. In the beginning into the new world debut.. we grow with them.. from cute little gals to now mature sexy still cute though in run devil run.. they are growing better and better each days.. we went through so much of happiness and sometimes the antis attack make us sad.. but we never be defeat. the more they attack us the more we are united.. thank you SNSD for being part of my life.. thanks for always providing the best for us.. I love snsd as much as you gals love SOnes.. today, future and forever we stand united.. Right now it's girl's generation!!! love you!!! :wub:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Girls' Generation complete my life.지금은소녀시대,앞으로도소녀시대,영원히소녀시대!Always believe in TaeNy.

Follow me at twitter BelieveTaeny

"As a Locksmith, I vow to cherish the love between the YePeuni and her TaeTae. To celebrate their stares, their touches, their Love. To strongly believe in Taeny even when they go BTS. And to never let anyone discourage me by saying Taeny isn't real, because Taeny is Real in my heart. Taeny is Love."

credits go to all owners^^ thanks

CarlaFany CarlaFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:35 AM

this video really made me smile and very proud being a SONE.
soy is amajjing :D

can't believe 3 years had passed...
still loving and a fan-girl of them.
10 years..20 years..30 years...
I still love them. No one can change that.
SNSD owns my WHOLE HEART.
Hope these 9 will be FOREVER 9 until the end of the world.
PROUD BEING SONE.
PROUD BEING FANYTASTIC, GORJESS SPAZZER, TAENGANGSTER,
SOOYOUNGSTER, YOONADDICT, YURISISTABLE, HYOHUNNIE,
SEOMATE AND A SUN SHINER.
Forever and Ever, So one.

HAPPY 3RD BITRHDAY SNSD! STILL COUNTING! :)

They will always have my heart...
facebook | twitter

kezekenzo kezekenzo
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:36 AM

Happy 3rd anniversary SNSD! lol i dont know what to say but congratulation girls, i wish good luck for your japanese debut and continue to get better and better. i glad i am a sone and i proud to be one.

Bibi-lein Bibi-lein
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:39 AM

I only can accompany with all the others :thumbsup: .

Three year...Wow it's really amazing. You Girls are soooo great, talanted, beautiful and inspire. You guys are my hero's :laugh: . I'm a Fan from the first minute on, and really proud to be Sone!
I wish you all the best. Health for all of you (you really work very hard), and success for all what you want. I'm looking forward to see your debut in Japan, but don't forget your Fans :lol: .

I wish all of you a happy 3rd Anniversary!
Forever 9!!!

좀 가져가세요 :wub:

21chris21 21chris21
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:39 AM

HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY SNSD! <3
SNSD - Girls' Generation - So Nyuh Shi Dae
The Power of Nine - s9 - sone
Wow! 3 years of success! from Into the New World up to Run Devil Run you kept Sones alive!
thanks for your hard work! SNSD FIGHTING!

SNSD/S♥NE: Taeyeon.Jessica.Yuri.Yoona.Sooyoung.Tiffany.Seohyun.Sunny.Hyoyeon

Posted ImagePosted Image

for my signature and avatar credits to:
[email protected] and [email protected] for my siggy! THANKS!

ellakwon ellakwon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:40 AM

happy anniversary to my love ones :]]

taeyeon
sica
sunny
fany
hyoyeon
yuri
sooyoung
yoona
seohyun

snsd forever ♥
Posted Image

_thsutleo _thsutleo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:43 AM

To the nine girls that stole the hearts of many when they debuted August 5th, 2007:

Many thanks for cheer up my day with your great songs, awesome dance routines, cool MV's, beautiful pictures, and funny appearances in variety shows.

I Hope you guys can achieve success in short time for Japan debut, and please continue spread the power of nine all around the world.

Forever 9. Forever 9. Forever 9. Forever 9. Forever 9. Forever 9. Forever 9. Forever 9. Forever 9. Forever 9. Forever 9. Forever 9.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Jumengmanishehehe Jumengmanishehehe
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:50 AM

just delete this post . . . i'm so sorry . . . guys . . . something happened and this came out . . . so sorry

Edited by Jumengmanishehehe, 05 August 2010 - 06:00 AM.

Jumengmanishehehe Jumengmanishehehe
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:52 AM

well everything has been said here already . . .

i guess that's it . . .

although everyone here has their own lives to manage . . .still, we came together as one group to support a deserving cause, a "Generation"(as has been used many times already)transcending every kind of wall one could imagine . . .not only our 9 girls deserve a heartwarming "congratulations" but also everyone here who did everything they could in order to make these things possible. Maybe in a hundred years, a thousand, maybe even an eon's time would pass and people would be looking back to our time. How proud one could be knowing that they lived in the time of giants; how proud one could be knowing that they lived in the time of great leaders; how proud one could be knowing that they lived in the time of ordinary people; how proud one could be knowing that they lived in the time of "Girls' Generation!" We would always remember that in our lives came nine girls who changed everything forever!

Happy 3rd Anniversary to our nine girls namely Kim Taeyeon, Jung SooYeon(Jessica), Lee Sunkyu(Sunny), Hwang MiYoung(Tiffany), Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im YoonA and Seo Juhyun. . . thank you for everything . . .more power and GODBLESS Girls' Generation!

susil susil
  • Stylists
  • 595 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:53 AM

So many words have been used to express the joy and pride of being a SONE, and many more words are desperately needed to fully express the range of feelings we all share as fans of SNSD.

3 years is nothing and a lot at the same time. And those 3 years SNSD and SONEs have had together have been good in many ways. I look forward to more good years with all you girls from now on ^^

So, congratulations!
Take care of each other and give yourselves a pat on the back. You have made it so far, and you'll make it even further!

Edited by susil, 05 August 2010 - 05:56 AM.

Eugene_SNSD_ Eugene_SNSD_
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:58 AM

Not fair! I stared a topic about this days before this was created...mine was closed instead!!! It referred me to here...you should close this instead!!! Anywway, Happy birthday SNSD! 3 tiring but successful years had gone by for you....Girls, remember to take care your health and enjoy the time!
Posted ImagePosted Image
♥As a GorJess Spazzer,
I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist,
practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream,
sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming,
hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible,
and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

sharon43 sharon43
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:02 AM

Happy Anniversary to SNSD!!!!!!!!!!

i cant believe it has been three years.i remember the first time watching ITNW mv. i was a freshman and now i graduated highschool. i cant beleive how time flies by so fast. I want to thank you 9 beautiful,intelligent, talented,and amazing girls for coming into our lives and putting the smiles on our face and giving us the best music in kpop EVER lol. i hope taeyeon,jessica,sunny,tiffany,hyoyeon,yuri,sooyoung,yoona,seohyun are healthy and happy. You have worked so hard not only the 3 years but before(debut) you guys became a legend. i hope to see more happy and better side of SNSD and hope you will succeed in Japan. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOREVER 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jezzapablo jezzapablo
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Im so very happy don't worry snsd we will be by ur side whatever happens coz we S♥NE's love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DASINEUL SARANGHAMNIDA SNSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SNSDFIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ this for the nine girl's ^^

Zens Zens
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Happy 3rd Anniversary to SNSD (소녀시대)! Wonderful job! All of SNSD had done is made my life more colourfull, i'm glad and proud i know SNSD !
Saranghae Taeyeon,Jessica,Sunny,Tiffany,Yuri,Hyoyeon,Sooyoung,YoonA,Seohyun
Right now, it's SNSD. In the future, it's SNSD. Forever ,SNSD !

jcadigital jcadigital
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Happy Anniversary Girl's Generation. Can not believe it has been 3 years already, time has moved so fast. Although I am sort of a late fan and have not been a since their debut, they have really struck my interest and I feel like I am a loyal and dedicated fan within a short amount of time. I pray that these girls will always be successful and that the group will be strong always and forever.

My only regret about Girls' Generation is that I wish I knew about them sooner. - jcadigital

takamasa takamasa
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Dearest SNSD!

It's been 3 years since your debut! Congratulations!!
Aww... it's so nice to see you girls grow up together with me (haha since we're of the same age XD)
I feel energized and empowered by the nine of you.. and I hope you will all continue to shine!
Good luck in Japan, but please don't stay so long. Please make your comeback in Korea as soon as possible!
I can't wait!!

We SONEs will always be here anyway :) Love you SNSD!!!
소녀시대 데뷔 3주년 추하함니다!!! 소녀시대, 사랑해요!!!!
"특별한 기적을 기다리지마 눈 앞에선 우리의 거친 길은
알 수 없는 미래와 벽 바꾸지 않아 포기할 수 없어"

My thread: SNSD pencil drawings

Donny Donny
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:07 AM

I had joy and fun with the presence of 9.

Sometimes, I feel lonely and empty.

The people around me, they are not fan of 9.

Whenever I talk about 9, they say I'm insane.

Who cares.

In fact,

I'm nothing without 9.

I have no special interest except 9.

Now that 9 had come to the 3rd year, I pray that there will be more years coming.

Pray from the bottom of my heart, FOREVER 9.

I love you, SNSD, my favourite number is 9.

Ask me anything!

http://ask.fm/donnyOMO

TaeRingo TaeRingo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:07 AM

happy 3rd anniversary SNSD !!!
my i wanna cry watching the vid T__T..
just dont know why..
maybe because they are soooo WONDERFUL!!!!
they have bring joy,happiness to my life now T__T
plus the song is so cool and beautiful..
what is the name of the song...
i love to download it..
seriously,i dont know why i want to cry even thought the vid is just showing of how famous they are across the whole country ^^
i'm also proud to be one of the SONE and will never betray them,love the logo of FOREVER 9,its so pretty..
their bonds will never be broken even thought theres a big storm coming <33

TAEYEON..
JESSICA..
SUNNY..
TIFFANY..
HYOYEON..
YURI..
SOOYOUNG..
YOONA..
SEOHYUN..

WE LOVE YOU !!! SARANGHAE !!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

pahoyhoy pahoyhoy
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:08 AM

wooow I can't believe it has been three awesome years already!!
All members are amazing! Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Yoona, Sooyoung, and Yuri are awesome!
I'm so proud to be a SONE because of all the girls!

And thank you soshified for keeping updates and all videos and subs! no words could describe how awesome you guys are!

So Nyuh Shi Dae... Fighting!!

harry5592 harry5592
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:08 AM

wow....it's been 3 years

happy 3rd anniversary to SNSD.... we all will always support u girls from everywhere around the world...there always be love everywhere around these 9 girls...get ready for Japan to receive their love soon :) i'm totally envy with Japanese >_<

anyway, this video is totally the BEST...it's really represent how strong our love for them :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)