Photo

[PICTURES] Seohyun Birthday Picture ThreadApril 2008 || GIFT PICTURES UP. Gifts delivered to maknae

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic
Iron Lung Iron Lung
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:30 PM

My idea was to compose a song for her on the piano (sort of like how Tiffany's fans made a song for her)
But man, Johnny Depp's signature?! :o You guys are amazing.

Also, if we were to get her Keroro+Nodame DVDs, I think they should be subtitled just to be safe. :)

Posted Image

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:33 PM

^^ That's not a bad idea either. LOL, the more gifts ideas we have the merrier, she is the baby of the group. I like the idea of composing a song for maknae too.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

nadyoung nadyoung
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:00 AM

I was thinking, is there any Keroro jewelry/hair clips? I mean, maybe we could give her a hair clip with a small Keroro with beautiful silverish diamonds. O_O
and Johnny Depp, I found a website http://www.netcomuk....OHNNY_DEPP.html I think it sells all the Johnny Depp stuff. (: They even include prices. [I think its in pounds]

EDIT:

Found another website that sells all JD's dvds. http://www.cdunivers...mp;frm=lk_lenin

Edited by NADsoshified., 29 April 2008 - 12:04 AM.

Posted Image

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:11 AM

so the video idea is definite though right ?
We can get her extra stuff, but i contacted Yesasia, and they said they would be happy to sponsor some nodame or keroro products for Maknae's b-day package, haha which will save us a bundle, but we want to give her the best b-day ever right ?

Global Generation

TheIck! TheIck!
  • Donors
  • 654 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:47 AM

Yeap, I think the 'Check' video is probably a definite. Hopefully we're able to get Johnny Deep's autograph because I think it'll make a huge difference. I'm not exactly sure what else we should get for magnae to make this her most AWESOME birthday... I'll try to think of more suggestions tomorrow.

Kidnap JD, mail him to Korea and then force him to have dinner with Seo Hyun? Just a thought =P

Edited by Lance-Might, 29 April 2008 - 10:48 AM.

Eternal Tales
- - - - -
Posted Image

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:49 AM

lol who is going to help collaborate to come up with an amazing video though ?

Global Generation

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:11 AM

I'm sure there are much better video editors/pros than me but I'd like to help if there's not enough people to do that Check video. I still lack experiences with effects and all ... lol so I hope there's an amazing person who would give us helping hands :lol:

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

leezhezin leezhezin
  • Donors
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:50 AM

hmm...i'm not good at giving out ideas, but what about this -

A custom-made Keroro playing a musical tune which maknae loves in a musical piano.

That will be a side gift to be included for her b'day present..hehe..

♡소원♡

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Blinkies by Hyejin@Soshified Malaysia

지금은 소녀시대 . 앞으로도 소녀시대 . 영원히 소녀시대
It's now Girls Generation , Girls Generation for the future . Girls Generation Forever

Kyle Kyle
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:24 PM

I read online and also in some magazines that Johnny Depp is really nice to his fans, he will sign an autograph for anyone, so the only problem is actually contacting him. It would be nice if we got a poster of him to get signed, or atleast a Pirates of the Caribbean poster since that's where SeoHyun knows him best from.

EDIT: Also, I remember getting that necklace coin thing at Disney World in Florida, the one in PoTC 1 that they needed to lift the curse, if I find it, I guess I could mail it to you for her if you want. It was awesome, it was like real metal I think o.o. It'll be hard to find though, I'll go look for it now.

EDIT Again: Nevermind, it's somewhere in my attic, and we're sort of in the process of moving, so no luck ;-;

Edited by Kyl, 29 April 2008 - 05:53 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Forever we are S♥nePosted Image

HyukMo HyukMo
  • Donors
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

=3
I dont know WHERE you can get this,
but over at Build-A-Bear,
[a little store where kids can make their own toys,
like stuff them and choose clothes for them etc]
there are these sound things that you can customize and put into the plush toy.
and you press the button, and the sound comes out.
I'm thinking we can do that,
but with a Keroro plush toy.
and put two sound things into each hand,
one saying like "I love Maknae SeoHyun"
and one saying like "Happy Birthday Maknae SeoHyun"

just an idea.
^^

.hyukmo;this is our world;allrise
Posted Image
.이 혁 재 lee hyukjae 사 랑 해

Kyle Kyle
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:46 PM

I've been at Build a Bear like a year or two ago for a birthday thing, I don't think they carry Keroro. I just checked their website and they don't have any frogs, only bunnies, bears, puppies, etc. And I don't think you can bring in your own doll to add the sound thing in. From what I remember, you were able to pick the base animal first, then you would stuff it in the machine and then you would put in the voice thing if you wanted it, then after that you would have to buy the clothing and put it on the animal.

Edited by Kyl, 29 April 2008 - 05:48 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Forever we are S♥nePosted Image

raspberries. raspberries.
  • Donors
  • 1788 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:13 AM

We can't give her a Keroro stuffed toy anymore. Because that's what probably everyone will give her.

So maybe a cross of a piano and Keroro gift idea?
Like bracelet perhaps?
With Keroro heads and piano dangling at the sides.

Something like this?
But instead of hearts, we can put in pianos (Keroro heads would be hard on this one though)

Posted Image

Btw, if you guys are really getting her DVDs, there should be Korean subs -_-
So it'll easier for magnae, even if let's say, she can understand english.

nadyoung nadyoung
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:25 AM

^ I was thinking of that. But not a bracelet, a hairclip. I was thinking of putting a cute Keroro head on the hairclip. And maybe with some diamonds on it. (:

Posted Image

junsuie junsuie
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

I don't know if anyone post this up yet!!!
But we could get Maknae a full set Keroro of keychains!!
SITE:http://www.asiaphili...12_36807_2.html
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

svetlaella svetlaella
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:21 PM

i like the idea of a charm bracelet (her roomie is tiffany who everyone knows wears a tiffany's bracelet) i think seohyun should get a bracelet that screams SEOHYUN'S!

oh another note, i really hope they go to the peace concert. i really hope there is a peace concert.

nancy nancy
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:05 PM

I have a suggestion on the message! ^^
I was just looking through an old drawer I haven't used in years and found some of my old painting stuff. So my suggestion is, LET FINGER PAINT OUR MESSAGES TO SEOHYUN!!! = D. Well, If you want to leave a long message you can use a paintbrush. Then maybe we can also paint keroro too, so our maknae can see the different kinds of keroro drawings. The drawings and messages can be put into a book for our maknae. ^^
I'm not sure if this suggestion should be used because most people don't have paint unless they buy it. >.<

Jennifer Kwak Jennifer Kwak
  • Donors
  • 987 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:18 PM

I really want to say:

I really, really think that we shouldn't get anything Keroro unless it's customized, because they sell far more Keroro things in Asia.

Also, as a young child...:) I know a lot about Build - a - Bear.. and they don't have Keroro.. They have hello kitty tho XP But what you could do is buy a bear, stuff it, record a sound and add it in, then at some other place(not buildabear) buy/make some clothes for the bear that relate to keroro, piano, snsd, johnny depp, etc.

I also think that Johnny Depp dvds are kina a bad idea, because if she really is a fan, she would already own them. They sell them in Korea too with Korean subs prob.. (esp. when POTC is so popular..)

HyukMo HyukMo
  • Donors
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:25 PM

^__^
I know Build A Bear doesn't have Keroro dolls,
but I was just using it as an example,
I don't know how we would do it,
but who knows,
Soshified can work magic.
=3

.hyukmo;this is our world;allrise
Posted Image
.이 혁 재 lee hyukjae 사 랑 해

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:24 PM

DONT give anything Keroro unless its customized cus....its available on all the streets @ Korea. -.-
You can easily find 20 shops in Myungdong selling SOMETHING of Keroro. No joke man...
I almost puke at the amt of frogs I am seeing when I am there.

About JD's dvds with subs, seriously, we could like get her the original, rip a copy out and forces coax our translator to translate them, burn into a copy for Seohyun. Its like she get the original, and also a copy that has our love in it, sub by us. xD This gg to be a lot of work, but seriously, our translators prob wun mind (dun kill me for this).

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

nadyoung nadyoung
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:48 PM

LOL, any of you found a website that could customize your own jewelry? haha

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox