Photo

[PICTURES] Seohyun Birthday Picture ThreadApril 2008 || GIFT PICTURES UP. Gifts delivered to maknae

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:22 AM

The gifts we got Maknae for her b-day.

3 HCO Shirts ...
Posted Image

Yamano Roll up Piano & Speaker ...
Posted Image

(how the piano works : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EZr1QLlA0ko )

Tiffany & Co Bracelet (with her initials, SJH on it) ...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nodame DVD & CDs

Posted Image

Random Princess Pinata, wooden sticks & candy ...
Posted Image

Region Free Portable DVD player
Posted Image

Fan-made DVD
Posted Image
Posted Image

(This is the video made by sinchan that's on the dvd :

Part 1 : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=B3-nfWDgmuA

Part 2: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8S2CipPl2aE

As long as some other videos for the girls to watch, that he made, but that one is the main one.)

Close up of the DVD design:
dvd insert, this is what's inside the dvd : http://soshified.com/dvd01.jpg
dvd disc : http://soshified.com/dvd02.jpg
dvd front & back cover : http://soshified.com/dvd03.jpg

Posted Image

And yes that is a random pinata. SNSD is random, SNSD loves food, so why not. LOL, props to Matt for actually going out and getting it. We HAD to order a special region free dvd player, to ensure that she would be able to watch our DVD as well as the Nodame dvd. Honestly, we didn't intend to get her this much stuff, but yeah. We love our maknae, the gifts have been shipped, and should be in Korea in 6-10 business days, with a Korean friend who will pass it to maknae for us.

Next up is Fany's Birthday and the First Anniversary !

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

TheIck! TheIck!
  • Donors
  • 654 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:39 AM

Great job with everything!!! Now all we have to do is to pray that we can get JD's signature =)

What to give Seo Hyun for her birthday...

Keroro stuff:
- Phone accessories
- Clothes
- Plushies
- Figurines
- Coinbanks
- Puzzles
- Jewellery
-- But we can't just grab some random plushie because chances are other fans might have already given it to her. It'd be best if we could obtain something unique, perhaps some custom-made I guess. A custom-made puzzle with SNSD/Seo Hyun + Keroro?

Johnny Deep:
- An autograph... Lol, but I think that might be beyond us, so perhaps a poster? Btw, please no signature forging please, I do not want to lie to Seo Hyun.

Others:
- Hairbands
-- Elastic ones and/or plastic ones since her hair is really long, and I guess that mean she'll use them quite often?

we need to find a way to show her how important she is to the fans as well as SNSD.

My idea to this is to basically create a video from clips and pictures, showing her that she IS talented, she IS important in SNSD, she does has A LOT of fans and that we love her for WHO SHE IS.

The video can show her singing solo (showing that she can sing), playing the piano(showing that she is talented), doing photoshoots(showing that she is talented), simply being adorable(show that she's cute, duh), and also include her modelling photographs(showing that she is gorgeous), all of them are basically to remind/show her that she is indeed SPECIAL.

Her lack of confidence... I think I can relate to this problem as a writer...

Personally when I feel unsure of my own abilities (writing for me, singing for her) I'll read the comments/e-mails that my readers have written for me, and it really boosts my confidence when I read messages like from as simple as "Great story, keep writing!" to an entire paragraph telling me how much they've enjoyed my writings and hope very much that I'd keep on doing it.

Non-critical and positive fanmails are basically like steriods fora person's confidence really.

So I believe we can help Seo Hyun with her confidence by simply sending her messages - hand written ones and videos - to just tell her how we feel about her (postive feelings of course >.> might not want critics here), that we love her and that we'll always support her no matter what. The more that we can the better it is and I must emphasize on the importance of it being handwritten or a video message, because it really does make a vast difference between an e-mail and a hand-written letter.

-Of course it'd be best if we could trouble the soshisub team to translate our letters/vids, but if not then I'm sure Tiffany/Jessica would gladly translate our letters for magnae.

Basically the messages can be short but as long as it encourages Seo Hyun, it will serve as a form of assurance or a proof(I can't think of the right word to properly describe this) that she is indeed doing well as an entertainer, and thereby giving her motivation to keep on working hard because we're always here to support her and to love her <3

And that's all I guess. I hope my suggestions were at least of the slightest help =)

- My school semester just started and I'm basically flooded with school projects (I have no test/exams so there're A LOT of projects) but I'll try to help out with this project in any way that I can since it's for Seo Hyun, though I must state first that I'm not as capable as most members here so my help might be quite limited >.<

-- Will add more ideas when I think of them

Edited by Lance-Might, 10 June 2008 - 01:56 AM.

Eternal Tales
- - - - -
Posted Image

Miwa_Chan Miwa_Chan
  • Donors
  • 1254 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:40 AM

Oooh~ I'm thinking we shouldn't do too much Keroro stuff cuz thats what EVERYONE will be doing.
Can you still try to get that autograph from Johnny Depp? That really is alot to ask but Maknae would love it. Hoping you can get it ^^
Besides that um..I really don't have any ideas atm...Maybe get her some Jack Sparrow stuff?

xliSh xliSh
  • Donors
  • 880 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:01 AM

let's do it all =x
For Johnny Depp, the autograph is great =D He'll probably start wondering why so many people are asking for his autograph xD if a message from Johnny Depp himself, it'll be even better xD

I was thinking of..
- inspirational posters/ movies/ books =x
- keroro blanket/ scarf
- a set of Johnny Depp accessories? (from POTC?)

not much ideas yet, will come back with more =)

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:24 AM

do you guys know that concept check video, that some sosiz fan did back then.
heres a link, maybe we should make an extremely long one for seohyun with messages

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IDGkXGj_RM4

Global Generation

TheIck! TheIck!
  • Donors
  • 654 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:32 AM

Yeah, that 'concept check' idea seems very appropriate with what we're trying to achieve here. I'm agreeable with doing that kind of video, and then our messages could perhaps be placed at the end of the video or maybe even incorprated into the video itself?

Maybe a 'fan check'?

Eternal Tales
- - - - -
Posted Image

yummyriceebites yummyriceebites
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:08 PM

Lance-Might- I like your idea of showing magnae how important she is ^^
The concept check video might work! I'm liking the idea!

김태연 & 권유리 내 인생을 완료 ♥♥♥ b-set @me ;D
Posted Image
______________ ooh la la! ooh, what a feeling

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:11 PM

lol anyone know of some video amazing people, we need to make this video like ridiculously impressive haha, agreed ?

also how many concept checks do we want ?
i love your

fan check haha

Global Generation

ChibiMoonPika ChibiMoonPika
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

The autograph thingy sounds cool.
I think I know a website that you can get a address from.
I get autographs like from many celebs(american celebs) by sending a picture or letter to them xD

Oh and I also have some Keroro with Seohyun pics if you like one~

Edited by ChibiMoonPika, 26 April 2008 - 12:37 PM.

schicoschizophrenic9 schicoschizophrenic9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:48 PM

whoa~
J.Depp's autograph...
i can imagine SH when she sees the poster with his signature.
can we do it?

and the video was a great idea.
maknae really needs a confidence boost.

err... ?
thinking of more Keroro stuffs for her.
and some things to help her with her studies,
or for her piano playing...

>.<

Posted Image
steal it. you die

TheIck! TheIck!
  • Donors
  • 654 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:43 PM

@Soy:
- Vocal check
- Dance check
- Group presence check (Show clips of her solo lines in performance/mv)
- Talent check (The mtv lifestyle vid where she makes all pianists cry)
- Live check
- Figure check? (She mentioned a couple of times that she's unsure of her body since she compares with the other girls all the time. Perhaps we can show her that she does have a good body?)
- Plushie check? (All girls need a soft toy. Maybe we can add this just for fun?)
- Fan check (Our video/written messages)
- All checked and good to go!

Quite a lot but I guess it's all right since we're just going to focus on Seo Hyun?

And for JD's autograph, I've never actually attempted to get a celebrity's autograph before so is it actually possible for us to get his autograph? It'd be great if we can just have him sign a photo or even better a poster o.o

Eternal Tales
- - - - -
Posted Image

Tahoma Tahoma
  • Donors
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

I had seen Johnny Depp's autograph sell in Ebay but I'm not sure it's a real autograph.
Maybe we should write message in paper size A4 (.doc or .pdf) and sent to someone who can print for all of us and give it to her. I know it a hard work for whom will correct papers but If we can do this is one of big way to tell her that we all care about her.
Other idea, agent of us such as member from different country take a short clip that we say something to her and mix them into 1 clip.

"I have a wish, please make my love stay forever." SNSD's 소원

nadyoung nadyoung
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:11 PM

I was thinking of putting a small clip of Johnny giving out a message to maknae at the end of the video. LOL, if its possible.
If not maybe Keroro O_O
But I like the concept check thingy, even though I stil dont understand it.

Posted Image

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:13 PM

My friend knows Johnny Depp's make-up artist, and she said she would try her best to get us something for maknae's birthday, I'll check with her again, and see what she can do.

Global Generation

schicoschizophrenic9 schicoschizophrenic9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:19 PM

whoa~
Soy, that's great!

maybe we can make J.Depp write a birthday msg
for maknae
^____^

Posted Image
steal it. you die

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:22 PM

^ moving eyebrow icon~

lance-might is like putting all his might into the project. rofl.
i could do the video IF i manage to beat the others in securing the stupid mac comp in school. final cut pro -moving eyebrow icon- alternatively, anyone could donate me a macbook? rofl. i tink most pp with macbook prob. install FCP, so they could help.

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

TheIck! TheIck!
  • Donors
  • 654 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 09:44 PM

@Wenfany: Haha, I just hope people won't find me selfish for working so hard only when the subject involves Seo Hyun >.<

@Soy: That's awesome! We have a glimmer of hope about getting his autograph then, or even a photograph as well if it's possbie =P

@Tahoma: Agent from different countries o.o I second this idea but a particular concern just occured to me...

Is there usually a good response when video messages are asked for in birthday projects? I mean if we really want to show Seo Hyun what I mentioned in my first post, then I believe 2 or 3 short clips just isn't going to cut it. We'll need a lot more at the very least 10 short messages because we need to get it into Seo Hyun's head that she is special.

Oh and the birthday cake, do SM allow them to accept food? I mean after that DBSK guy getting poisoned by an anti, won't they be taking more precaution now?

Eternal Tales
- - - - -
Posted Image

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:21 PM

they would allow it.
but...we gona pray hard she's gg for P.C if its not cancelled.

and dun worry about other people....
cause wait till its Fany and Yuri's bdae....
you prob going to see more drama around the forum. ROFL

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

quazylilbaby quazylilbaby
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:52 PM

i definitely agree with the johnny depp stuff.
because she loves johnny so much, maybe he can give her a personalized message <3

LovingTaeSica LovingTaeSica
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2743 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:00 AM

heheheh more on Johnny Depp... Maknae really really likes him.. I was thinking of Johnny Depp's role "Captain Jack Sparrow" from Pirates of Carribean because why not give her a key chain of that?
anyways, I'm going to participate in this.. hehehe..

Edited by LovingTaeSica, 27 April 2008 - 06:22 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Fanfic: COUNTING KISSES WITH YOU SO NEAR YET SO FAR FAREWELL MY LOVE

TAENGSIC, I WANT TO DREAM WITH YOU FOREVER BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!
Credits: poorprincess.@livejournal-ava & pinkberii-icons+banner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing