[INTERVIEW] YoonA's Private Closet(CeCi) and YoonA InStyle interview

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic
TezNguyen TezNguyen
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:19 PM

Woa....those words came out of our pretty goddess Yoona when she's 20 yearsold. o.o
She sound so mature, which made me think how childish I sound like when I talk....TT_TT even though I'm turning 19.....
Entertainment world made people become more modest and careful with what they're doing out in the public...that is so true....
Thax for translating...^_^

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

So Nyuh Shi Dae!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ Saranghaeyo!!!

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:51 PM

Yoona is the bomb! I love this interview my first time reading it thanks alot ssf staff for the translations, fantastic work well appreciated. I wish people wouldn't judge someone first when they have no clue about that person, find the facts for yourself first before you start the hatred that influence by someone else. SNSD my lovely angels apart from my real family you will always be my first love, like I said before you have my heart forever as long as I live :wub: . Thanks for being great inspiration to me and many more people around the world. Thanks again staff for your hardwork translating so much God bless. :thumbup: :unworthy:

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:24 PM

hahaha yeah i really learnt alot from this interviews! thks admin...and yoona :"I am constantly worrying about what might happen in the future, I am also very concerned over what others view me as.
Hence I will look for other members or friends to discuss over my thoughts whenever I feel really pressurized, also to get their viewpoints and suggestions as well, I am not the sort of person who bottles things up." i totally understand!!! very often i jus totally feel like that!! really touched that shes so open with her fans...dont worry yoona, whatever happens, SNSD will always have this SONEs support, so be strong!!!! and on a different note, all the best for todays concert, and the rest to come! SNSD fighting!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

Lydia <3 Taeng Lydia <3 Taeng
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

she thinks her feet are big? but 245mm is only a size 7.5 for women in the US.... i wear a 8.5
>__< they must think its gigantic

and yoona dear, your eyes are beautiful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night