• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic
bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:30 AM

1. Define "girlish"
2. How girlish do you think you are? The most girlish member?
3. One characteristic you like to have from another member?
4. 3 wishes you want from the Genie?

Taeyeon
1. The words that came to my mind as soon as I thought of "girlish" were pink and long straight hair. I think of a girl with uncombed straight long hair, holding a pink object.
2. I feel I am boyish. The most girlish member is maknae Seohyun!
3. I envy Sooyoung's endurance. Her endurance and determination to keep going forward to one goal.
4. As a singer, I want to be gifted with an exceptional musical talent. I would like everyone that I love to love me as well. I would like to stay young for a long long time without getting old.

Yoona
1. Not a calm and quiet girl, but a vivid and lively girl.
2. I feel my outer-appearance is girlish, but I have boyish side and am very easy-going. The most girlish member is cute and lively Sunny!
3. The member I want to be alike is also Sunny. When I see her smile, I think I want to be like her.
4. I wish that people I love would be happy and healthy. I wish I would meet people I love for a long long time without getting separated.

Tiffany
1. Innocence. Pureness. and I think the most important thing is "prettiness". Not the outer-appearance but something that feels naturally beautiful as it is.
2. I think I have girlish qualities similar to girls around my age. The most girlish member I think is Maknae Seohyun. She explains the qualities I described for "girlish" the best, and most importantly, she has the pure and innocent heart.
3. Hyoyeon's dancing skill! She dances the most powerful out of SNSD, and I envy her every time I see her dancing.
4. I wish I have clearer and sweeter voice. I want to become like a person who has the wisdom to overcome whatever hardships that she would face. I think it would be great to have an instant teleportation ability so that I can jump place to place when I have a packed schedule.

Jessica

1. Something that only girls can have before they become fully matured.
2. I don't think I have girlish or boyish charms that stand out from others. Like I just have the girlish qualities that my peers have?
3. I would like to have Tiffany's plump lips and her charming point, pretty eye-smile.
4. I like to have an invisibility cloak so that I can freely go to places that I would like to. I'd like to have an ability to alter time. Like rewinding or forwarding time. I think it will be so great if my clothes, shoes, and bags in my closet get automatically updated to new ones when the seasons change.

Sooyoung
1. Girls that display innocent mind.
2. Our youngest Seohyun fits the best with the term, "girlish".
3. Shape of Yuri's pretty face! Literally, it's perfectly egg-shaped.
4. An invisibility cloak that allows me to fly to anywhere I like. Good health for me and people around me, and I like to have the Genie itself. Because It will grant my wishes by my side whenever!

Hyoyeon
1. A college girl with straight Demin, a clean white t-shirt, and running shoes. I feel the person is girlish when she has the natural innocent look.
2. Not much from my appearance but I find myself girlish when I see myself wanting to have clothes, shoes, or accessories just like my peers.
3. The rich volume of Tiffany's voice. Sooyoung, Seohyun's straight pretty legs.
4. I like to have richer volume in my voice when I sing. I want to have the mindset of a person who works with passion for whatever she does. I wish my weight stays the same even if I eat lots of fast food.

Yuri
1. People say adolescent girls "laugh at the most trivial things ever" and I think that is right. I think the true "girlishness" is an innocent beauty that shows up naturally.
2. I feel I am more girlish than anyone. I always try to act naturally (ie. be myself)...wouldn't that honesty be the girlishness I possess?
3. Sunny's heart that's vast like sea. Sunny always takes care of other members before herself so I envy her kind heart.
4. I like to have an endless passion on what I am doing and a mindset that keeps me going forward. To have a mind that always be thankful for being loved by someone and not to become a careless person. There are infinite wishes. Could I ask the Genie to grant me 100 more wishes?

Sunny
1. The naturalness and beauty of a person of that age.
2. I think I have girlish qualities when I see myself, but if I pick the most girlish member that would be Seohyun.
3. I'd like to have Fany's bright and positive personality. I really like to learn her toughness and positive mind that allow her to persistently overcome any fears.
4. First of all, I wish good health for myself, my family and friends. I wish happiness for my family. And SNSD to take over the universe! I'd like SNSD to continue to be like SNSD of today forever.

Seohyun

1. I think "girlish" means the pureness and innocence that come out of natural beauty.
2. I think I am girlish. I try to express charms that fit my age rather than being flashy. I think I am the most girlish person in SNSD?
3. I like to be like Fany who has a friendly and lively personality, because I cannot approach others well even though my mind tells otherwise.
4. Give me the ability to alter time. A power that allows me to change things to be however I think.

arieslight arieslight
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:51 AM

wow...this interview is cool! :D
it's good to know what the girls think of the definition of "girlish" hehe XD
thanks for sharing!

♥Cookies+Milk♥ ♥Cookies+Milk♥
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:52 AM

aww. they're all so cuute. :D I ♥ this photoshoot. And SNSD looks great in the pictures. lol. Seohyun saying innocence. She's all about innocence, kinda like an angel. I ♥ everyones style.

Posted Image
forever nine ;--------------------------------------------© me

KimN92 KimN92
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:00 AM

aww what cute and lovely interview i learn more about the girls
after reading this i really think tiffany does face alot of hardships but i admire her on how she can overcomes them all
i wouldn't think seohyun is the girlish one in the group but it seems like the members agreed on it

thanks for the translations!

Jinzi Jinzi
  • Donors
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:03 AM

Aww... this interview is so cool and adorable... like their answers and their definition of "girlish" ...
Good to hear what their wishes are x3... like Yuri's and Fany's !!!
Thanks for translating (?) and sharing.

Our dorky.funny.beautiful.sexy.TaeLeader <3
Jinzi's Blog

thehay thehay
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:12 AM

this interview was cute..
hahah.. even seohyun picked herself as the most girlish one.. lol
i want sicas wishes!
especially her last one. lol!
thanks for translating!!

sig.png
@soshisnaps For all your soshi social media needs! | banner by @billyblackguard

herolegion herolegion
  • Donors
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:13 AM

thanks for the translations!

Its nice knowing what type of girl they have in mind when the word "girlish" pops up.
I think the girls are just as perfect as they are, just act like themselves as everybody's special

Its nice knowing what they wants too.. an invisibility cloak O_O haha

crusoe125 crusoe125
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2668 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:23 AM

wow! love their thoughts about being girlish!
haha jetihyun have same wishes, and gosh! they all agreed that maknae is the girlish of the group.
well, i agree with them too, the way maknae move is like so girlish!

and i love the fact that they really do care each other and that's what i love from them!

thanks for the translation, i enjoyed reading this!

SNSD JJANG!!!

Posted Image

pppn pppn
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:25 AM

thanks for sharing this with us, it gives a great insight into what the members think about each other. I really like hyoyeons last wish, wish I could have that too haha.
taesic!!

juney juney
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:25 AM

lolx... Seohyun is the most girlish member according to all the other members, and Sunny and Tiffany are both most envied by the other members? wow... this is really interesting...

hubbaman hubbaman
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:30 AM

Thanks for the article.

It's funny to see how the girls think of themselves and others in the band for the 'girlish' quality.
But the best thing is they really enjoy being together as a group.

Johnny31 Johnny31
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:33 AM

this interview was cute..
hahah.. even seohyun picked herself as the most girlish one.. lol
i want sicas wishes!
especially her last one. lol!
thanks for translating!!

Taengoo~ Taengoo~
  • Donors
  • 372 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:33 AM

Everyone speaks so highly of how Fany's such a strong, optimistic person. I want to be like her. :) & OMG JETI AND SOORI MOMENTS THERE~ HAHA SORRY MY OTP BIASNESS.

Posted ImagePosted Image
S♥NE. TAEGANGER. POWER OF 9.

adrian adrian
  • Donors
  • 728 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:35 AM

most of the girls chose maknae as the most girlish member. :D
yuri thinks she's more girlish that anyone.. but isn't she one of the more boyish member. rofl
thanks for translating and sharing.

gabriel 가브리엘 gabriel 가브리엘
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:39 AM

o.o
i like taeyeon and jessica's answers the most :)
taeyeon thinks that girlish is always pink!
i like jessica's definition of girlish, "something that only girls can have before they become fully mature"
i think she's right! :D

Posted Image

aienbest aienbest
  • Donors
  • 932 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:42 AM

aww...that was a really cute interview..
Almost everyone chose maknae as the most girlish, even herself!
And we can see how strong and optimistic Fany is, from her friends.. <3

and oh mah gah.. Jessica wants "Tiffany thick lips"? xD
lol..JeTi

thanks for this, bug~

anneth jung anneth jung
  • Donors
  • 3199 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:44 AM

Taengoo's definition of "girlish" reminds me of tiffany for some reason hahaha!!
wow sica's words are simple but meaningful o.o

2. I feel I am more girlish than anyone.

Yuri, are u serious? whahaha!!!
who is that someone kwon Yuri?:D
thanks for translating joe~

bananarice bananarice
  • Donors
  • 1577 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:54 AM

wow JeTi :shifty: hehe
thick lips? LOL sica's being obvious. lol
what an interesting interview, aww i like what yuri said about sunny ... her heart is vast like the sea.
i think taeyeon's pretty girly herself! her and her perfume obession! haha
thank you bug for sharing this ^^
© Erase

Posted Image
twitter tumblr

Brotherhood Brotherhood
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:00 AM

O_O Even Maknae Seohyun picked herself as the most girlish in e group=) Then it mus be true??=)
Haha Jessica so answers is a classic=)
Thanks for sharing=)
Got to know more about SOshi alrdy!

Amir M. Amir M.
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:03 AM

i love the photoshoot and the interview.
i find that jessica and sooyoung's 1st wish are the same: they both want an invisible cloak.
HAHAHHA.

thanks for translateing.

「• in KARA we trust (: •」

----------------------------------------------
KAMILIA DON'T BE WEAK. DON'T LET THE ANTIS GET THEIR WAY.
BE STRONG&STAY POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs