Photo

[05.06.09 - 05.10.09] sAxy's essay of a HB 2009 Experience(Original) - Canada | (BEWARE: IMAGE HEAVY)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
101 replies to this topic
Rocket Sneakers! Rocket Sneakers!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 01:10 AM

Thanks for the fan account! It sounded like you guys had a great time hanging out together... I wished I went but I had AP testing. T_T And omg, Sica sounded too cute not wanting to sit alone. Though I can totally see her pulling someone from the car and making them sit with her. ^^
I look forward to the rest of the actual concert. :D

Katsuge Katsuge
  • Donors
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:02 PM

really detailed fan account..and its is lovely for u to include cams during soshified meetup :p i always wondered how would it be like. hehe.

all in all a job well done :p cant wait for ur 3rd part to come out.

Posted Image

We're Nothing Without 9.

Avatar credit: Mellerz@soshified

kimmon kimmon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:33 PM

jonah + seohyun = jealous monica

btw, i need to make you a brighter banner..
Posted Image

sAxy sAxy
  • Donors
  • 1108 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:50 AM

I do need a brighter banner Monica ^^ lol..

Oh and Part 3 is up ^^

Edit: Part 3

Part 3

With SNSD finally gone from the hotel, there was no longer a point for me to be staying there. Or at least, not longer a need to stay in the lobby. First off, I met up briefly with Soy to get a big bag of SNSD balloons. This was the bag of balloons that I was supposed to hand out in the D Pool section (where I was sitting). Here’s an example of one of the balloons (I apologize, because it ISN’T this red... it’s just.. really bad lighting.. T-T)

Posted Image

My SoNyuhShiDae Sone Balloon~

After getting all the balloons that I was supposed to hand out, me renesis, and sekshi went up to our room. Being... tired.. and .. sweaty (ewww gross, you didn’t need to hear that did you? ^^;;) I took a shower, before throwing on my pink Sone shirt and getting my bag together full of goodies for the concert. At this point it was probably about 2pm, maybe 230pm.

We headed back downstairs and met up in our big group of 9. Which once again consisted of me (sAxy), renesis, sekshi, Shortyyy126, Holly, `j E n NㅣE-, h3Lga., sparklingwan, and ketchupcool. And once again, I was crammed into the middle row of 4 T-T.

So with that we set off for the 2009 Korean Music Festival @ the Hollywood Bowl. However.. along the way we had to make a couple of stops. First, we stopped off at a gas station to grab some bottles of water. Oddly enough, I didn’t drink a single drop during the concert ^^;;, but they did come in use eventually heh. Second stop, was something for only me. I had to run into a Kinkos to grab some foam board to... adhere to my.. poster ^^. (...Unfortunately?.. the poster didn’t even really get used.. whether because I was shy to hold it.. or maybe didn’t want to block other people... or maybe.. was too busy camming the performances ^^;;, but oh well. It was still worth making hehe).

Posted Image

My awesome Jessica Poster, designed by our very own Graphics Designer, Pepper

So anyways, I grabbed some board and some double sided tape, which I would later use to mount the poster.

The Hollywood Bowl

Back in the car, and we were off once again to the Hollywood Bowl. We got there probably around 3:30pm, a little early yes, but we wanted to make sure we would get parking that wasn’t like SUPER FAR away. So with a decent parking space, we grabbed all of our stuff and headed up into the “waiting area.” It was like, a super long walk up this pretty gradual hill, but the cool part was, that there was like INFINITE people giving away free merchandise on the way up. I got like 3 light sticks, a bag (which was extremely useful, because I used it to carry all my stuff so I wouldn’t need to keep opening my backpack), a pencilcase (lolwat?), and some other stuff I don’t remember. So we crawled through the fairly thin crowd that was there already, and went off to find some place to sit / wait. At this point, me and renesis taped my posters to the foam board. We were doing it like right next to a couple other Sones. One of them who I did recognize, (and who recognized me too...) was Rosemariae. However, she never came over, and I never really went over there... dunno might have been shyness. (Totally her fault though! I was like... busy working and she was just standing there... she could have come over to me.. meanie).

So after that stuff was done, and us all realizing that we had a ton of time until the actual concert, we decided to go and grab a bite to eat. The 9 of us walked out of the grounds, and down the street for a fair while.. until we got to a little strip mall kinda place. A bunch of us got Subway. A few others got something at the little pizza place. I had like, a cold cut combo ^^, but I only ate half, saving the other half for the concert~ Once we were all filled up, we headed back to the Hollywood Bowl. It was probably... 4pm now? We split up a little bit upon entering, and surprisingly, the little group that I was in, stumbled upon none other than Isak of Arirang Radio. We didn’t exactly get a chance to talk to her, although we did try. We sort of followed her a little way (not stalker... T-T) until she stopped and was talking to some people. Someone was going to try and talk to her, but then she had to run off, because of course she was busy. That’s all right though, we were plenty busy anyways. After a bit of standing around and mingling with random Sones, (yeah we saw a bunch ^^) someone spotted Soy and the gang. She was right in the center of the path, where it diverged into two paths on either side of this big circular planted area. A perfect place to be seen, as anyone coming into the concert hall would have to see us. So from that point on, a LARGE group of us were standing right in the center there, handing out SNSD balloons, and SHINee balloons, to basically anyone that came up to us. Besides all the members of my group of 9, there was Soy, lynn'safanylover, drace, and Long just to name a few. drace was doing all of the Sone shirt pickup stuff, as a bunch of people weren’t able to get their shirts at the hotel, so he managed to bring them along to the concert.

Probably the best moment of the pre-concert time period was when Gee came on. They had these big loudspeakers playing a huge variety of K-Pop songs, and various people were of course singing along and half dancing etc. However, when Gee actually came on, there was a HUGE cheer from our group. A ton of us started singing it, as well as other people in the general vicinity. We did all the fanchants and like everyone was looking at us haha. We were by far the largest and loudest group in the area though, and that was a great moment. A short while after, this photographer came up to us and was like “Okay get in a big group and when I count to three, you’re all going to cheer really loud! This is going to be on the front page!” Well that was a pretty good incentive to cheer, so we all got together and ... well.. you can see the result ^^.

Credits to Korea Times for this picture.

Posted Image

I’m in the top left corner half covered haha. (You can see my posters too ^^) Why I’m like one of the only people who looks like they’re not cheering.. well I’m not sure about that haha, just caught me at a bad moment I guess.

It didn’t exactly end up on the front page, (it was at the end of the concert section in the newspaper) but they had a bunch of fan pictures there, so it was the right place to put it. And it was pretty freaking awesome regardless.

Eventually we were pretty much running out of balloons, and it was getting closer to concert time (530pm?) so we all decided to start heading into the actual concert hall. After a huge freaking mass of people and a big line up, eventually we got up to the ticket guys. Ticket was checked, and we were “searched” by the security guys. The security was pretty freaking relaxed though. I like opened up my backpack, which had my jacket right on top, and he just looked inside and was like “fine, go on.” I easily could have hidden something in there if I wanted to rofl, but oh well. I grabbed a program from one of the guys handing them out on the way in, and with that we were inside the Hollywood Bowl.

I have to say, the place is freaking huge. 20,000 capacity, and I was sitting in row 6 ^^. Our original little group that I was going to be sitting with was renesis, sekshi, Holly, and `j E n NㅣE-. There was a bunch more Sones sitting in our section, one of which I remember was aseo. As well, I was sitting right next to a guy I met at the hotel actually, who happened to be from the same city I’m from. (Vancouver represent woo WOOOO). Unfortunately, I got his real name, but I don’t think I ever got his username oddly enough... rofl. So I spent a little bit of time walking around the pool section giving out the SNSD balloons that I was tasked with handing out in our section. Sone or not, I was to give them to anyone who would take them in the section, so that the girls would be supported as much as possible. There were some girls in the front row garden boxes that wanted some as well, and since I did have extras, (and one of my friends told me to go give them some lol..) I jumped the barrier and handed them 1 or 2. Well, that was a big mistake. Apparently jumping over barriers is not a good call at a big official event with security guys. Mr big bald security man came up to me and lectured me on not doing that, or he’s just kick me out of the concert. Wow, the thing hasn’t even started and I already have an ejection threat. Awesome T-T. So I went back in.. and yeah didn’t try that again.

So with that, the concert is just about the start. Before I get to that however, we’re going to have another little disclaimer. First of all, there is going to be a FREAKING HUGE TON of pictures and fancams in the upcoming area. I am by no means a professional photographer or cameraman (as I’m sure you’ll be able to tell from the upcoming visuals), so no making fun of me T-T. Especially the fancams, I have really unsteady hands unfortunately, so there is a LOT of shaking in the cams. That and, I didn’t eat much all day, and at various points standing up in the concert, my legs were getting weak rofl (T-T out of shape boy.. rofl). Once again I’m going to mention and credit the people who helped me with the cams and pictures. A big thanks to renesis who encoded, resized, and converted ALL of my fancams. Without him, I would probably be releasing these cams in like 3 months from now ... when I learned how to do all the stuff he does lol. Thanks also to Pinkosa and midst who helped me and renesis with the tags / overlays for the cams and pictures. As well, there are way too many people to name (that and I’ve forgotten half the names probably), but a TON of people helped with me naming the songs that were sang by various artists. While I’m a huge SNSD fan, I honestly know next to nothing about any other Korean artists. As sad as that is, it’s true. So a big thank you to everyone who PMed me, helped me on shoutbox, or in msn or skype, with various artists names, and the names of all of the songs that they sang throughout the night. I also apologize for if I got any of the details of the upcoming concert account wrong, as it’s all sorta muddled together, and I had to spend even hours trying to figure out who sang what, and in what order ^^;;. As well, this IS NOT all of the fancams and pictures that I took. I sort of filtered out the useless junk, and the out of focus crap, so yeah, this is most of the good stuff.

Last but not least, as you watch various fancams, you will no doubt hear extremely loud, extremely high pitched, extremely obnoxious and lolworthy screams. Most of those are probably me.. “JESHIKAAAA!” will be heard several times ^^;;. Yeah.. well.. it’s my first time seeing any of them perform live, and honestly my first ever concert at all, so... bear with me rofl. Besides, you guys will probably just get a kick out of hearing it anyways lol. So without further ado, it’s time for the concert.

2009 Korean Music Festival

Posted Image

The stage, right before the concert starts~

Posted Image

A quick shot of the crowd, twenty thousand strong O_O

So the concert started off with Kim Tae Woo singing the Korean National Anthem. He sang really well.. but hey, why should I tell you guys when you can just watch it yourself ^^.

Kim Tae Woo singing the Korean National Anthem

Following Kim Tae Woo was some lady singing the American Anthem. I don’t *think* she was a famous person, but if she was, my apologies, and someone please correct me on that ^^;;. She had a very strong voice, and it was.. an *interesting* rendition of the anthem heh.

Posted Image

Lady singing American National Anthem ^^;;

American Anthem

I think that this point was when the big silver streamer things exploded. It might have been after the Korean Anthem, I don’t really remember. It was pretty funny, cuz there was a TON of this silver stuff rofl. I even like.. took a big amount of it, and kept it rofl. It was hilarious after too because a ton of the cleanup guys like ran down all the aisles in the garden and terrace boxes and were picking it up so that people don’t slip and fall on it ^^;;.

Anyways, after that came our MC for the evening, mister SON. HO. YOUNG!. He was smiling the whole time, and did his sort of little introduction to the concert. I did tape a little bit of it, so here ^^;;. (I can’t understand a word he’s saying rofl.. but it’s all good haha)

MC Son Ho Young introducing the 2009 Korean Music Festival

Posted Image

Son Ho Young

After our wonderful MC, there was a couple songs sung by a bunch of flight attendants/pilots (pilots? or maybe they were male flight attendants.. I dunno) from Korean Air. Korean Air was like one of the MAIN sponsors for the festival, so yeah their name was freaking everywhere. Some people told me afterwards that they were lipsyncing, but I have no idea, I honestly wasn’t paying that much attention to them ^^;;. They did sound really really good though, so.. seeing as they’re actually flight attendants, it kind of makes sense.

Posted Image

Korean Air people

Posted Image

Korean Air people

So after a few songs by them (3 I think?) we were on to our first act of the night. The man who started off the show was named Kim Heung Kuk. I can honestly say I knew nothing of his music at all, but he was a pretty fun guy. He did his sort of dance where he’s like... pretending to slip and almost fall over. It was funny like for the first.. one.. two.. maaaaaybe three times, but he did it like 10 times rofl. Whatever, he was cool lol, and me and my vancouver buddy were like screaming and cheering for him the whole time anyways ^^.

Okok, so on to the next act. Next we had Min Hae Kyung. Another artist who I’m not familiar with at all, but of course that didn’t stop me from screaming my head off ^^;;. Once again, another artist who did really random weird dances lol. I snapped a couple pictures of her too, so.. here they are heh.

Posted Image

Min Hae Kyung

Posted Image

Min Hae Kyung

She sang a few songs, two or three (of course I don’t know the names of any... but oh well). After her was the opera singer named Um Jung Hang. Again, really not my type of music.. even less than the trot singers before him, but it’s all good. Of course the concert wasn’t just for us crazy youngsters, it was for everyone heh. He had a really powerful voice though, and his accompaniment on piano was pretty good too. He sang, two songs I think, and then after him, was Lee Juk.

Posted Image

Lee Juk on piano and singing~

He sang one song while playing piano, which was pretty dang good. Again, being the K-Pop noobie, I didn’t know the songs, but it was still awesome sounding. After that he sang umm... Running In The Sky, which I really liked. I got a couple cams of it (sorry it’s broken up, but I had to switch from the internal drive, to the memory stick like halfway through, so I had to turn off the camera briefly)

Posted Image

Lee Juk

Lee Juk singing Running In The Sky Part 1

Lee Juk singing Running In The Sky Part 2

After that, was the highlight of the concert so far (for me at least). This was of course when Lee Juk announced that he would be joined by none other than our very own Taeyeon! She looked positively beautiful in her green dress, and being as it was the first time I’ve ever seen a SNSD member in concert in real life, it is a moment I’ll never forget. They dueted together singing Lee Juk’s song called Goose’s Dream. It sounded great, but of course I’ll let you see that for yourself.

Lee Juk and Taeyeon singing Goose’s Dream

Taeyeon did great, and I’m really proud of her. She hit all her high notes so well, and it was an awesome performance.

Following their duet, was Baek Ji Young. She started off by singing her first song Like Being Hit By A Bullet. She did this one by herself, and it was great. (Rofl at all the random screams by me and my friend in these upcoming cams btw ^^;;)

Posted Image

Baek Ji Young

Posted Image

Baek Ji Young

Baek Ji Young singing Like Being Hit By A Bullet

Why is she so hot for her age omg. Like UNBELIEVABLY hot. Like.. OMGWAISOHAWT. So anyways, after that, she sang two songs accompanied by her backup dancers. (So like.. one of the dancers.. wth so hot. The one with orangish long hair? she was like.. front and to the right of Baek Ji Young in her last song, and omg.. when her suspenders came off.. O_O SO HAWT. Roooofl, so anyways yeah... (dang that girl is hot btw, did I mention that?) Here’s her other songs~

Baek Ji Young singing Sad Salsa

Baek Ji Young singing Give Me Your Lips

So after that unbelievably hot performance, was the.. intermission. At least I think it was now? not sure, it might have been after the next group... but I’m pretty sure it was now rofl. It was like.. dunno 30 minutes long? During which I ate .. half of my... half of my sandwich rofl. (I gave the other half.. which is a quarter I guess.. lol to my Vancouverite buddy cuz he was hungry and I wasn’t that hungry lol). So a bit of mingling with the Sones ^^ and then we were onto the rest of the concert~

First up after the break was the Kim Chang Wan Band. They were pretty good haha. I used to be like a huge rock musicish fan, and that was pretty much their style, so I enjoyed it regardless not knowing what they were playing haha. However, they played like FOREVER rofl. Like.. 6 songs lol.. or something like that. Honestly I couldn’t tell where one ended and the other began half the time, so who knows, maybe it was like one song.. ^^;;. I remember randomly between one of the little breaks between their songs I shouted out “YOU GUYS TOTALLY ROCK,” or something like that rofl. No one probably heard me.. but yeah... haha. Snapped some pics, so here are the good ones ^^.

Posted Image

Kim Chang Wan Band

Posted Image

Kim Chang Wan Band

After their.. LONG performance, was Tae Jin Ah. Most people probably know of him as Eru’s father.. lol. The guy was pretty awesome though, I saw him a bunch in the hotel in his like bright neon coloured outfits haha. He was a pretty chill guy, and the concert was no exception. He was hilarious in concert, as you’ll likely see in the performance. The sign he grabbed from the crowd and held up.. zomg so awesome ROFL. I believe the song is called Companion.. but might be wrong on that ^^;;

Tae Jin Ah singing Companion

After Tae Jin Ah was Lena Park. I have a TON of pictures of her.. lol.. and I’m not even sure why ^^;;. Well that’s a lie.. her second song.. would be a reason why I have many pictures of her ;). Anyways I loved her songs, and recently found out that I had one of her albums on my iPod (rofl?) which I now listen to a lot ^^. Here’s her first song of the night, Secret.

Posted Image

Lena Park

Lena Park singing Secret

So after her first song was, perhaps my favourite performance of the evening. After you look at the first few pictures, I’m sure you’re going to know why ;).

Posted Image

Lena Park and Jessica

Posted Image

Lena Park and Jessica

Posted Image

Lena Park and Jessica

Posted Image

Lena Park and Jessica

Posted Image

Lena Park and Jessica

Posted Image

Lena Park and Jessica

Posted Image

Lena Park and Jessica

Lena Park and Jessica singing You Raise Me Up

Okay so please forgive the infinite “JESHIKA!” screams in that one.. rofl... and ... yeah sucks that she went way to the end of the extended stage at the end.. cuz then all I got was her back. Or then again.. maybe that’s a good thing ^^.. That’s a pretty hot back ^^;;; lol. She was unbelievably beautiful, looked just like an angel. I loved her dress, omg.. so pretty. Her like.. earpiece wasn’t working though, which kinda sucks, cuz I’m sure she couldn’t hear the song as well as she should have been able to, but she did amazingly well handicapped by that haha. I loved the performance omg, I just want to listen to it over and over and over. Oh and, at the end of her performance, the camera kind of went a bit crazy... I apologize for that.. but something amazing was happening at that point in time. Rather than explain to to you, let’s just look at a picture.

Posted Image

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah that’s what you think it is. I’m the guy.. with the.. device.. that isn’t allowed T-T rofl... and the hand I’m touching.. ye yeaaaaaah that’s who you think it is ^^

So omg.. I was on such a high after that performance rofl. Like OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE I TOUCHED SICA’S HAND (no I’m not a creep) BUT OMG IT WAS SO AWESOME OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, kinda high. Okay well.. I’ll try to continue on now ^^;;... lol.

So after that beautiful, wonderful, heavenly duet, was another Lena Park song. She sang.. In My Dreams... or In Dreams... or something like that.. lol.

Posted Image

Lena Park

Posted Image

Lena Park

Posted Image

Lena Park

Lena Park singing In My Dreams

After Lena Park was the band Spring Summer Fall Winter. Another band, who... played a heck of a lot of songs lol. They were playing for like.. probably 20 minutes.. if not more ^^;;. The band was good, but it definitely went on for too long rofl. Oh well.. the main guitarist guy was pretty funny lol. He did this weird thing in a bunch of the songs where he was like shooting at the crowd with his guitar. I was like... lolwut?.. Got some pics of them too ^^ haha.

Posted Image

Spring Summer Fall Winter

Posted Image

Posted Image

After them, was once again Kim Tae Woo. He sang two songs solo (I think?) but I only know the title of one, which was Words I Want To Say. Loved his outfit (rofl?) and I cammed some of his perf.... so here ya go ^^. Two parts, I apologize, but it’s something at least eh?

Kim Tae Woo singing Words I Want To Say Part 1

Kim Tae Woo singing Words I Want To Say Part 2

He did really well, (rofl fangirls be going crazy for him) haha. After him was a duet between Son Ho Young and Issac. One of the best performances of the night, because it was SO FULL OF ENERGY. They both came running out wearing these insane L.E.D glasses blazing bright white light. It was unbelievably awesome. Like.... OH. EM. GEE. the glasses are bright. They sang I Know (Remix) followed by another song.... but unfortunately I only managed to catch the first song. That and it’s broken into two parts also... but anyways.. (zomg high energy perf gogo!)

Son Ho Young and Issac singing I Know (Remix) Part 1

Son Ho Young and Issac singing I Know (Remix) Part 2

Posted Image

Son Ho Young

Posted Image

Son Ho Young

Posted Image

Son Ho Young and Issac

Posted Image

Son Ho Young and Issac

Like I said one of the best perfs for sure, so high energy, loved every moment of it haha. After them was another duet, between Kim Tae Woo and Son Ho Young this time. They sang To My Mother (R&B Ver.), and it was pretty dang good too. Being ex-group mates they had pretty good chemistry, and worked well together.

Posted Image

Kim Tae Woo and Son Ho Young

Posted Image

Kim Tae Woo

Kim Tae Woo and Son Ho Young singing To My Mother (R&B Ver.)

What came next could be arguably the best performance of the night. Honestly, if I wasn’t a hardcore Soshi fanboy, and has no bias towards any of the performers, I would say this was the best performance. People who have been there will likely know what I’m talking about, however for those who don’t know, the next performers were a bit of a surprise. Well, actually Kim Tae Woo and Son Ho Young were already part of the concert, but their next guest was a complete surprise. His name was Park Joon Hyung and together, the three of them made up a mini G.O.D reunion group. Performance was FREAKING AMAZING. The stadium literally EXPLODED when the third guy came out on stage. Everyone was going crazy, and the three of them were amazing. They sang four songs I think?... though don’t know the names.. seeing as I’m a fail K-Pop dude. I caught a few pictures, and a short cam only. I would have had more.. but.. this would be the first point in the evening.. at which I was warned for recording video... So apparently this is against the rules T-T.. and I had to stop. Sucks to have to do it on this performance, but yeah... it is what it is.

Posted Image

Park Joon Hyung and Son Ho Young

Posted Image

G.O.D

Posted Image

G.O.D

Kim Tae Woo, Park Joon Hyung, and Son Ho Young singing 0%

After their amazing performance... (literally omg.. best performance of the night... minus all Soshi moments of course ^^) was the first “idol” group of the night. SHINee kicked it off with Noona Is So Pretty (Replay), followed by Amigo. They only sang two songs, which honestly.. (even though I’m by no means a SHINee fanboy) really sucks. They could have at least sung three, seeing as they promoted three.. rofl. They danced pretty good though lol... and I got some nice cams of their stuff. HOWEVER.. I got my second warning here ROFL... Stupid lady came and found me again and was like no camera zomg. so I got owned in the middle of one of their songs. Oh well...

Posted Image

SHINee

Posted Image

SHINee

SHINee singing Noona Is So Pretty (Replay) Part 1

SHINee singing Noona Is So Pretty (Replay) Part 2

SHINee singing Amigo

So after SHINee came the main event. Well not the concert’s main event, but the main event that I was there for ^^. I am of course speaking of SO NYUH SHI DAE! Knowing it was them performing next, I tried to evade the crazy security lady again. I purposely went to the back of the pool area far away from the extended stage to try and hide rofl. So omg, they came out.. looking freaking amazing. It’s too bad that Yoona was unable to be with the group for the concert, but none the less, the girls performed wonderfully. So.. in my attempt to get awesome Soshi fancams.. I was.. UNFORTUNATELY (T-T) stopped. Near the end of the first song.. (which was Girls’ Generation btw) the same lady came over to me.. and was like.. turn off the camera. Essentially she then threatened to kick me out of the concert if she saw me using my video camera again. (ultimate sadface moment T-T). That honestly sucked... after all that time.. and now.. Soshi is here.. and I can’t record it.. T-T. Wow.. so lame. So anyways.. I managed to get almost all of the first song on cam. However, I did have a backup plan, and although the quality is pretty terrible I do have cams (somewhat) of the other songs. The performances were pretty good.. although... half the time.. someone’s mic wasn’t working T-T. Taeyeon had some problems for a while... so did Sooyoung too I think. It sucks that they screwed up when our girls came on.. but what can you do... I still LOVED the performances, and it was an amazing experience. My first live SNSD concert, another moment that I’ll never forget. So here’s the few cams, and pictures that I took ^^. (Oh and.. yeah.. fanchants during Gee (me and aseo can be heard as I was standing right next to him.. rofl.. ) and those... high pitched shrill screams of various members names.. yeah that’s me.. rofl. Don’t laugh too hard please.)

So Nyuh Shi Dae singing Girls’ Generation

So Nyuh Shi Dae singing Gee

Posted Image

So Nyuh Shi Dae

Posted Image

So Nyuh Shi Dae

Posted Image

So Nyuh Shi Dae

So Nyuh Shi Dae singing Way To Go

Amazing performances, wish I could listen to them again and again. So Nyuh Shi Dae<33333.

So now we come to the last act of the night. The main event of the concert, SS501. They came out.. and the crowd went CRAZY. Or rather.. I should say... the fangirls went CRAAAJJJEEEEE. They sang five songs, and did some pretty good fanservice. Coming up to the edge of the stage many times, picking up random items from the fangirls in the crowd, smiling and waving a LOT. I did enjoy their performance, and while I know pretty much none of their songs, I was still screaming my head off too lol ^^. Anyways.. I apologize to those of you that may be hardcore SS501 fans.. because my cams are all going to be the LQ ones that I took on my digicam. Again.. not wanting to risk getting ejected from the concert.. I couldn’t use my nice cam T-T. Hope you still enjoy though~

SS501 singing U R Man

Posted Image

SS501

SS501 singing Because I’m Stupid

Posted Image

SS501

SS501 singing Song Calling For You

Posted Image

SS501

SS501 singing Bye, Bye

Posted Image

SS501

SS501 singing Deja Vu

Some pretty good performances, at least in my opinion too, though I’m not a huge SS501 fan by any means. After they finished, the concert ended up with a bigish collab containing SS501, G.O.D, Spring Summer Fall Winter, Issac and maybe a few other people that I don’t remember. It would have been nice to see So Nyuh Shi Dae there... and I would have even liked to see SHINee too... but neither were in sight throughout the ending performance. Snapped a few more pictures at the very end, and here they are.

Posted Image

Ending Performance

Posted Image

Ending Performance

All in all, it was an amazing concert, an amazing experience, and something I’ll never forget (although.. with my memory.. ^^;; who knows...) I had a great time, thanks for everyone who shared in it with me. Great performances from all artists, and I hope to attend again in the future.

PART 4

Avie credits to best sushilovaarrrrrrrr evveerrrrr.... monica!~
Click to visit~> My Hollywood Bowl 2009 Fan Account - Vancouver / GVRD S♡NE Thread~ <~Click to visit
I <3 cutedies
We're nothing without 9

cph cph
  • Donors
  • 446 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:16 AM

part 3 is great!~
those are awesome fancams you got, and I didn't mind those manly high pitched shrills (I laughed a lil though ><)
you are so lucky to have touched jessica! And boo to the nagging lady, why she bothers you when 99% of the others are taking fancams too -.-
gooooo part 4!~

Avie credit: ㄹㅈㄷ Sig. credit: Pam~
property of cutedies.

"We're Nothing Without 9"

oacaac oacaac
  • Donors
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:16 PM

T.T Jonahhhh~
Sooo jealous right now!!! I should've stayed with you guys but I got scared...scared of this odd tall guy with cute bunny ears. XD jkjk lol (if you know what I mean) =)
OMGee, you got to see my Sooyoung! =( Rawr! Jonah! -Very jealous...
I'm glad you had fun though... *cries*
(T.T Please don't tell me that you ended up getting Sooyoung's autograph!!! =( )

ROFL @ your fangirl-ish screams. XD keke

kimjihyee kimjihyee
  • Donors
  • 419 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:31 PM

yay part 3~! :D
lol thanks for writing the about the performance in detail!
dang your fancams and pictures are awesome! thanks for uploading and sharing them~ :]
sucks that security guard kept on warning you..
i look forward to the part 4 of your fan account!
Posted Image

nikeg nikeg
  • Donors
  • 209 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:04 PM

ahhh so ur saxy good to know. I was next to ur other SSF friend guy lol. damn too bad they made u and my friend shut down ur camcorders... that was pretty gay. oh and btw the hollywood bowl 2009 poster on the bus is actually for the LA philaharmonic lol. u can see in the corner it says LA phil presents... ya i made the same mistake, but ya. ssf is such a friendly community its quite awesome.

.smile! .smile!
  • Donors
  • 1513 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:56 AM

You touched Sica's hand! I'm so jealous!

and lol @ your spazzing of how hot BJY and her dancer is. :lol:
glad that you have a really fun time, even for screaming off your head for those singers whom you're not familiar with..^^
and Sones gathering~ how i wish i could meet up with such a large bunch of the Sone family too..and spazz tgt. T.T

awesome awesome super duper HQ pics too! :D

Posted Image

rebt rebt
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:43 PM

yay part 3
this is on long fanaccount, good thing i read part 1 and 2 already xD

taengoo looked gorgeous in that green dress. she really stood out.
goose's dream sound really good.

rofl saxy, that backup dancer wasn't THAT hot and was that you screaming the backup dancers were hot?
but i must admit, when the suspenders came off that was a different story.

lmao at the second pic of kim chang wan band, that guy has got freaky funky frizzy hair. almost like an afro, if there was more hair at the sides.
for some reason, that first pic resembles gil haha. i think it's just me =P

tae jin ah sure sounds like a chill guy and hahahaha at that sign. sure got his attention

lena park is beautiful.
the song, secret, sounds really familiar; but i don't remember where i heard it or maybe i have it, hmm....
loving the duet she sang with jessica, it was heavenly~. sica looked pretty in the white dress and it wasn't a bad thing capturing the back of sica haha
lol, i guess all the sica fans are jealous of you now xD

wow, those sunglasses son ho young and issac had looks awesome

that totally sucks, you almost got kicked out of the concert just when soshi were performing T-T
you need some more stealth/ninja training lol. you've got a year to perfect it if the girls are coming back next year
and hopefully yoona will be there ><, she missed two hollywood bowl opportunities

oh yeah, seriously i think i hear you screaming in most, if not all, your fancams XD

...part 4?
seriously, if you have any more parts, you could just release this as a short story rofl

Edited by rebt, 25 May 2009 - 06:44 PM.

collaboration; the start of revolution
my decision; the start of revolution

--epik high

Candyl2454 Candyl2454
  • Donors
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:46 PM

^lol at rebt
dang this is a really longgg fan account..hahaha
but man i love them XD
i hate u for having such good seats. u were soo close to the girls..
ur screams were sure as heck funny ..lookin forward to the 4th part

We are nothing without 9.
I <3 2AM and 2PM
oneday <33

TR_AN TR_AN
  • Donors
  • 550 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:54 PM

hey Jonah ^_^
i don't know if you remember, but we chatted briefly on Skype sometime ago. Sica touched you .. lol. It must have been amazing <3 Wished i could have go. -_-
Seems like you had alot of fun . Jessica is so pretty, i would have scream my lungs off if i was there, so no worries. If i'm going one day, I'm so following the several soshified members that had all the luck. That was so long, I can't believe i read it all.

Edited by TR_AN, 08 June 2009 - 01:23 PM.

Posted Image

luvlovee luvlovee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1329 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:33 PM

Awesome fan account!
I love the fancams and pictures.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience at Hollywood Bowl which seemed like it was a lot of fun~

Edit: U are so lucky~ U got a signature and a picture from Jessica. That is going to be an unforgetable memory like totally. I could imagine her half nodding and half smiling while their driving away. Thanks for sharing this fanaccount!

Edited by TaengsicFTW~, 08 June 2009 - 07:40 PM.

right now, from now on, & forever...
Posted Image
...so nyuh shi dae __ icons♥Nadine

sAxy sAxy
  • Donors
  • 1108 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:10 PM

Last part (Part 4) updated, hope everyone enjoyed reading~

Edit: Part 4~

Part 4

Post-Concert

Hmm.. it’s been a while since I wrote, and I apologize for that. Almost a full month now since the events.... I wonder.. is anyone still interested in reading this? Oh well... I have to finish anyways... just for the sake of myself, and having a full copy of all the events, so I can look back on it :). There’s going to be a lot more text, and very few pictures.. if any for this next part... but I hope it’s still okay ^^;;. Besides that fact though, I hope that you all enjoy it as well~

So where was I.. okay so the concert had just ended, and we were slowly making our way out of the area. I checked the ground around the area a few times to make sure that I hadn’t forgotten anything, Soshified goodies and all, because that would really suck if I left some of my stuff there ><. There was a bunch of SNSD balloons on the ground in my area, which kinda... makes me a little sad.. haha, but then again, when I look at it on the bright side, they were all blown up, right? That means people were using them, which makes me go --> ^_^. We briefly chatted with some of the security on the way out rofl.. which was .. interesting haha. One of the guys was like “it’s not exactly my type of music....” but they said it definitely wasn’t a.. *bad* time or anything. The energy of the place, and of the artists, just made it so you couldn’t really be bored ^^.

The six of us headed out of the Pool D section together sAxy, renesis, sekshi, Holly, `j E n NㅣE-, and now joined by aseo). We met up with Shortyyy126, h3Lga., sparklingwan, and ketchupcool coming out of their sections, and proceeded to move together to the car. However, with the addition of
aseo, we now had another problem, which was 10 people in our already squished car, as opposed to the 9 we had earlier.

After cramming all of our junk into the back, we ended up sitting in fairly similar seats, as before. renesis driving of course, sekshi in the front next to him. Holly, `j E n NㅣE-, and h3Lga. chilling in the back. In my squishy middle row however, there was a slight change. Shortyyy126 no longer having a seat due to aseo being in the car, (and being bigger) was essentially lying accross the laps of me, sparklingwan, ketchupcool, and aseo. It was a very ... packed and interesting drive back to the hotel.. heh.

Getting back to the hotel, we sorta mingled around for a tiny little bit, before all heading up to our rooms. Everyone was pretty hungry, so they all decided to head out for some food, but I wasn’t hungry.. + was kinda tired... +... (kinda just wanted to stalk lobby just incase ^^) so I opted to stay back and not go out. Knowing I was gonna stay behind... I made a little deal with lynn'safanylover before in the lobby, but that’ll come into play in a second. They all left, with my chilling on the bed setting up my camcorder to import all my fancams to my laptop. With that all set, I headed down to the lobby. I decided to take a somewhat different route, stopping one level above the lobby, on the ballroom floor (this is the floor where I first saw Sunny). Floor empty, I decided to go down the stairs at the back of the lobby (around where we had the SSF Meetup) to the main lobby. Coming down, there was a HUGE crowd, around the elevators. Not seeing much of an opening to get through the crowd, I opted to hold back and stay on the staircase, as the elevation actually give me a bit of an advantage for seeing what was going on.

What the crowd had formed for was actually a joint appearance by both SNSD and SHINee. I didn’t see all of them, although I caught glimpses of both Sooyoung and Yuri, as well as one of the SHINee boys. (Unfortunately, I don’t know them well enough to know who was who, but oh well). (Failed Soshi Stalker attempt #6)

None of them stopped for anything, they all just proceeded up through the elevators and presumably to their rooms. Apparently they had food, so maybe all the SM people got together and had a little post concert meal together. At the time I was thinking this, and wow, I’ve never been more envious of the SHINee boys ... rofl. After talking with a few of the people in the crowd briefly... I found out that apparently (althugh I can’t confirm any of this....) neither Jessica, nor Tiffany were with the crowd that went up to their rooms. Seeing this as potential Soshi stalkin opportunity, I then texted lynn'safanylover (part of my agreement with her that I mentioned earlier) and she was down to the lobby in just a few short minutes.

Whether or not Jessica or Tiffany were with the group or not, I don’t know, as unfortunately we never saw either of them. The two of us decided to to just hang around the lobby for a while... to see if anything would be going on. Mingling a bit with the crowd again, we bumped into my fellow Vancouver friend that was sitting next to me during the concert. (Still kicking myself over not getting his username... T-T... and if he is reading this.. please let me know rofl). At one point I remember the band guys from Spring Summer Fall Winter walked into the lobby from the back entrance area. No one really paid any attention to them... which kind of sucks, so me and my buddy decided to do something about that rofl. The two of us started cheering and clapping as they were passing like through the main part of the lobby. The guys looked over at us and smiled / half waved / acknowledged us, it was pretty funny rofl. After that a bunch of other people were like clapping too, and it was cool cuz we started that >< lol. A few people went up to them after that too and got autographs from them.

A bit more hanging around, and me and lynn'safanylover decided to go down to the lower lobby an camp out the elevators there, incase anyone tried to go through those to bypass the crowd at the upper lobby. This was finally where those bottles of water that I had bought earlier for the concert came in handy. I didn’t have a single drop of water throughout the whole thing, and at this point, my throat was killing me after screaming for like four hours straight. Water was a good cure for that though :). After a bunch of just sitting there talking, we decided to be heading to bed. We walked through the still decent sized crowd to the elevators and then went up to our rooms. Not wanting to miss a possible chance... we briefly got off on the floor that the girls were staying on >< (rofl?) and walked around for like 5 minutes. Didn’t see anyone famous, although we walked by a bunch of other Korean people, maybe staff or managers for the various artists staying at the hotel. (Failed Soshi Stalker attempt #7)

And with that, it was back to the elevators, and we went our separate ways, thus ending the unbelievable night of the concert, an experience that I’ll remember for a long, long time. That’s not the end of the story though, we still have one more day to go ^_^. While the concert was amazing, this last day still has moments that are... probably my favourite... as you’ll come to see in a moment.

Sunday May 10th

Morning

Being the crazy obsessed Sone that I am, it was up again early, not wanting to miss a chance at seeing a beautiful SoNyuh :). renesis and sekshi didn’t accompany me downstairs this time, they decided to stay in bed.. as we all lost quite a lot of sleep over this trip. Various people were hanging around the lobby however, even at that time... obviously obsessed fans like me ><. I can’t be 100% sure on the order of the girls on the next little bit, as it’s been quite a while... and all of the... awesomeness at the hotel is kind of mushed together. I did write myself some notes though, so I’m pretty sure this is all correct. The first ones down to the lobby that I saw were Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was wearing an outfit similar to the one she wore the morning before, however this time it was completely green, as opposed to the orange of Saturday. (She looked unbelievably good in it I should add ><)... Yuri was down next, and made a bee-line straight for the cafe, instead of going around the escalators, like most of the girls did when traveling between the cafe and elevators. Again, it looked like another slow meet up between the girls, as they came solo and in pairs, yet all grouped together at their destination. Taeyeon and Seohyun were next, going the looong way around and meeting up with their fellow members in the cafe.

Not wanting to disturb the girls while they were eating, I was just hanging around outside, sorta near the cafe exit, sorta just in the main lobby area. Their managers were all over the place I should add, back and forth between the cafe and the front desk. After a little while Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun came out of the cafe together, arms locked and walked around the lobby a little before heading back up to their rooms. At various times I was joined by other Soshified members, as everyone was just milling around. Soy, lynn'safanylover, drace, and Long were pretty much together and walking around / hanging out. I was also with Holly, `j E n NㅣE-, and h3Lga. for a while.

It was probably about this point when both Soy and lynn'safanylover went into the cafe (with Yuri and Hyoyeon still inside) to attempt to get signatures. I know Soy definitely got one, because she came out afterwards all excited talking about it rofl. A bunch more time passed, with not much going on, we were all sorta sitting together in the lobby talking about the concert, looking at a bunch of the pictures on drace’s camera... or.. was it Soy’s camera? not sure rofl oh well. More time passed, and then Soy had her unbelievable moment, that she’ll probably deem as the best part of the trip for her. I of course am speaking of her run in / sit down / 5-10min talk with none other than the beautiful, the wonderful, Tiffany. If you haven’t heard about that, you might want to go check out her fan account, I’m sure there’s some sort of write up / detail on it. I didn’t notice them together until there was a BIG crowd around them, and at that point, I didn’t want to be an additional bother, so I decided not to go over.

After the large crowd that appeared for Tiffany, there was once again a lull in the excitement with not much going on. We’re coming to the end of this... long.. long... story but at least there’s a few more moments involved... The next sightings were the last of the ones I would have during my 2009 Hollywood Bowl / Los Angeles trip, as it was the sightings after which the girls were to head off to LAX to return to Korea. It was at this time, that I actually saw our gifts in use for the very first time. Tiffany actually came down to the lobby carrying her “Gee-Unit” bag, along with her other luggage. Sunny, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon came down together, with all their luggage too. A few of the hats that we had given to Sunny were out and on various members which was really cute. As Sunny was going down the escalator, sparklingwan shouted out something like “Happy Birthday Sunny!” to which she turned, smiled and waved. ^^ an awesome moment for sure haha. Me and sparklingwan then went down to the lower lobby to see them getting into their big van/bus/transport thingy, but unfortunately we both missed an opportunity for signatures. The girls were apparently signing albums etc at the front door, but we went down just a minute too late T-T. (Failed Soshi Stalker attempt #8)

From that point I waited around the front entrance for the rest of the members. Eventually Seohyun, Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Yuri came down the escalators, and proceeded to the .. vehicles. I know that they *did* also stop.. whether anyone got things signed, I don’t remember, although I’m guessing they probably did. I was just caught up in the whole moment, and didn’t even try (kicking myself for this rofl..) but it was all good. Tiffany was talking a little bit, and someone mentioned the gifts.. not sure who. Then Soy was like “we got you twilight stuff!”, to which Tiffany responded with “yeah, I read that book in like two days ^^.” EXTREMELY cute Tiffany >< omg. Unfortunately through all of this, there was no sightings of Jessica by anyone. At this point, no one knew where she was, and I think it was just assumed that she had somehow slipped past us and gotten on the bus thingy already, as it drove off on the way to LAX.

Noon

renesis and sekshi picked this opportune moment (sarcasm btw) to make it down to the lobby, having just missed all the girls. We saw a bunch of Soshified people sitting on the couches around where we had the SSF Meetup (Soy, lynn'safanylover, drace, Long, and a few other that I didn’t know ><) so we went over there to sit with them for a bit. Then the core 9 of us that had been hanging out the whole time decided to go outside and take a picture, to... commemorate the event. so for perhaps the last time... (until next year that is ;)), sAxy, renesis, sekshi, Shortyyy126, Holly, `j E n NㅣE-, h3Lga., sparklingwan, and ketchupcool set off together to go and take a picture. Not wanting anyone to be left out of the picture, we asked the doorman if he would be able to take a picture for us. Thankfully he was willing to, and here is the result! (hopefully the owner of this picture... and the members in it won’t mind being posted up here ;))

Posted Image

Our very own Power of 9

Coming back into the hotel we noticed that the area where we were all sitting before was empty... with lots of ownerless bags just lying around. I then noticed Long scrambling through his bag, and finally pulling out his Girls’ Generation Style Book (the one that came with that Elle Girl magazine), before running out of view towards the front desk. Wondering what was up I half walked, half ran around the corner, and saw a pretty big group of people standing there. And standing in the center of them all, was none other than SNSD’s very own Jessica.

I must say... it was definitely at this moment that I froze in my tracks. There was Jessica, standing amongst everyone, no managers with her, smiling, talking freely, and signing everything in sight. Having just come downstairs for our picture, and thinking all the girls had left, I had absolutely nothing with me, and panicked. Here was Jessica, again with no security, nothing stopping us from talking to her, and I had nothing to sign ><. So I basically ran through a few things in my head... I had already seen her a few times, so it wasn’t like I was going to “miss” her if I left... so with that risk... and the blinding want/need for an autograph from her ^^;;, I decided that it was worth the risk to attempt to go and get my stuff from my room.

renesis came with me, so together the two of us ran for the elevators, jumped up to the 14th floor, sprinted to our room, and grabbed all of our stuff. We took each of our albums, sekshi’s album, and my special pink pen (thanks again Soy) as well as a little something else, (which will be mentioned later) and then booked it back out of the room and down the elevators. Upon reaching the lobby once again, we were horrified to see that she was no where to be seen. Scrambling around, (severely disappointed at this point I may add) we were trying to find out where she went. Someone pointed us in the direction that she left (out the back entrance on the opposite side of the lobby) and we walked in that direction. I saw nothing, however renesis said he saw Jessica walked out of sight to the right of us.

Thinking... “what the hell.. might as well try...” the two of us sprinted up the stairs and out the doors onto the street. To our right, walking down the sidewalk towards a car, was Jessica. We both tried calling out to her, “Jessica! Jessica!” but we were either too quiet... or she just wasn’t able to hear us. She opened the car door and put one foot inside it.. we were.. maybe 100 feet away from the car? What the hell, this time may only come once in my life right?

So with that, I pretty much screamed.. “JJEEEESSHHHIIIKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” (yeah the whole korean pronounciation and everything... rofl). She froze with one foot in the car, and turned to look at us. “Can we get an autograph?” was the next thing I called to her. She motioned to us to come to her with her hand (you know, that like.. come closer wave thingy).. rofl.. which was so cute I might add ^^. The two of us ran up to her, fumbling to get our albums open to her picture. I passed her the pretty pink sharpie, which she opened, and signed renesis’s album first. No sooner had the pen hit paper, when she said “Ooh, nice pen” ^^. Did I mention thank you thank you thank you again for the pen Soy?!. No? okay.. thankyousomuchomg^^.

Next she signed my album~ I still remember it in literally the play by play ^^;;; so that’s how I’m going to tell it.. rofl. She started off with the actual signature part, “Jessi♥” first, then added the “love, jess : )” part. Next she asked for my name, and me being ... completely in awe still.. stumbled a bit over my own name ><. So the “to...” part ended up starting something like.. “to Joanah”. Knowing that this was wrong though, she said “oh sorry, that’s not right, is it?” I replied with the correct spelling, and she changed it for me~ ^^. Now it looks like “to JoNah” ^^ haha. Thank you for taking the time to properly correct (my mistake)~ <3 Jessica.

Posted Image

Jessica’s Signature~

After that, I asked if she would be able to sign my friend’s album as well. Her short reply of “okay~” was followed by me handing over sekshi’s album for her to sign. Saying thank you, half bowing, and grinning like an idiot the whole time ^^;; I decided to go for one more and try even higher. Very shyly... I asked... something along the lines of “would it be all right if we got a picture together?” One single word has probably never sounded sweeter thank the brief “sure” that escaped the lips of Jessica Jung at that moment. On an immediate high (my face was probably like this ^_______________^), I decided to push it even farther, asking if we could each get our own picture with her. She mentioned that they were in a bit of a hurry (her and her friends... who were sitting in the car waiting this whole time.. probably laughing at the two crazy fanboys outside ^^;;;), but we were honestly completely content with one photo haha.. I never would have even dreamed of that happening in the first place. She asked one of her friends to get out of the car and take the picture for us, which he gladly did (probably just happy he’s a friend of Jessica Jung ^^ rofl). After taking the picture, her friend handed me the camera. Jessica then asked to see the picture, so I hit the review button, then handed her my camera (omgspazz she held my camera ^_^). She looked at it, smiled, and said, “cute,” before handing back the camera.

We were slowly walking backwards, away while bowing constantly and saying “thank you” over and over (at least I was doing this ... rofl). Once again, she was getting into the backseat of the car, when I called out “I loved you in your duet last night!” She replied with an extremely cute (almost shy) “thank you,” half smiling, half nodding~ And with that, she got into her car, and they drove off.

I would have liked to end this fan account off with the picture that the two of us took with Jessica, however it has been decided.. by both of us, as well as after discussion with a few others, that it should not be posted. To respect her, all the girls, and to not get them in trouble. So I guess you’ll have to decide whether or not to believe me on this part ;), but I do assure you that a picture was taken... Jessica in fact, looked like this --> ^_^v. And with that, I end my extremely, EXTREMELY long (43 pages up to this point) fan account. Once again I’m sorry for the extreme lateness of this last part, and I hope I didn’t bore anyone who attempted to read it. If you did read however, I’d appreciate comments haha ^^. Once again, an amazing experience, a great trip, and hope to have something similar next year~ Maybe I’ll see all you guys there too, eh?

Until next time, sAxy signing off, hope everyone enjoyed reading~

Avie credits to best sushilovaarrrrrrrr evveerrrrr.... monica!~
Click to visit~> My Hollywood Bowl 2009 Fan Account - Vancouver / GVRD S♡NE Thread~ <~Click to visit
I <3 cutedies
We're nothing without 9

cph cph
  • Donors
  • 446 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:48 PM

omg Jonah, I don't know how you finished this epic fan-account ><
I enjoy reading all your fail soshilurking attempts hahaha, thanks for telling us everything so detailed, reading this almost made me feel I was at HB. I sooo regret not going there~
AND you have a personal pic with Jessica... that is priceless!
Thanks a lot for spending your time writing this, it was fun reading it and watching the fancams and pics!

Avie credit: ㄹㅈㄷ Sig. credit: Pam~
property of cutedies.

"We're Nothing Without 9"

kimmon kimmon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:50 PM

i want to see pic of jonah with jess ): but wow, jess was super nice. and monica is super jealous, again.
Posted Image

rebt rebt
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:52 PM

the end...

wow, all this was 43 pages? i've never written that much hehe

that's a lovely picture of the 9 of you guys ;)
i hope i'll be there next year

anyways, you and renesis were lucky to catch up with jessica

lol, she spelt your name wrong? that's like the 2nd time, the first with 'john' =P

of course i believe you (you can show me right? xD)

totally enjoyed reading your fanaccount. the colour coding, pics and vids
can't wait for another one of your fanaccounts
collaboration; the start of revolution
my decision; the start of revolution

--epik high

ATK ATK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1771 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:13 PM

Yo, your fan account is friggin win! ^^
lol i read the whole thing XP, dang man you are one lucky fellah..all those sig + sica's hand...
i really enjoyed ur fan account, thnks for sharing!!

bananarice bananarice
  • Donors
  • 1577 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:53 PM

43 pages and it wasn't boring at all!!! ^_^
omg the new layout! i was just replying to your fan account and BOOM! the new layout pops up =P how awesome~
i'm so happy you finally got jessica's signature! :D PLUS you got a picture with her!!! ^_______^ so lucky, but i understand how you didn't post up the picture, very considerate of you. [:
© Erase

Posted Image
twitter tumblr

itgetgo itgetgo
  • Donors
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:17 PM

Great fan account!! You put so much work into it!! haha you have so many pictures that my computer cant handle!!! lol...I'm sure I want to go next time!!!

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D

I <3 KWON YURI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing