Photo

[05.06.09 - 05.10.09] sAxy's essay of a HB 2009 Experience(Original) - Canada | (BEWARE: IMAGE HEAVY)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
101 replies to this topic
Ganookie Ganookie
  • Donors
  • 1608 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:06 PM

Wow that's such an awesome fan account ^__^ So much details, I like that =P And you really put effort into this fan account o.o (e.g. coloured names) really cool. Lol @ at the scene with some people playing balloons. Can't wait for part 2 =] Will edit later~
Avie Cr;Spazmatik

A must visit for every Hyohunnie and Sone out there!

[url="""]http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/49020-hyoism-hyoyeons-facial-expressions/[/url]'> style='font-size: 10px;'>Hyoyeon's Facial Expressions<>

helgiee` helgiee`
  • Donors
  • 372 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:07 PM

haha omg Jonah, I loveee your fan account so far! You havent even gotten to the "meeting-with-the-girls" part and yet it's already so interesting ^^
your videos are jjang~ (i lol-ed at that video of us playing with the balloon :D)
it was fun hanging out with you~
Looking forward to the next part of the fan account ^^

mannie mannie
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 1170 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:11 PM

Bwahah that's for one day? Holy!!~~ Sounds like you guys had so much fun yo! I swear if all goes well for me I'm there at HB 2010 with yall.
Really good fan-account though, enjoyed the read. xDD

park_cho_rong_signature_by_wildride432-d

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes, to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,

do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world, and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

jgrace jgrace
  • Donors
  • 2455 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:46 PM

omg jonah! one of my favorite fan accounts because of your pictures and videos~ its nice to see what really went on at the hotel and stuff :)
love your stories too, even if they were fail. cant wait until you update again - and thanks for coloring all the usernames and stuff - bery helpful yo! and love the pictures :D

Posted Image

c; Evon&taengoo.

kimmon kimmon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:57 PM

jonahhhh, you're fan account made me smile allllllllll the way through. although you didn't get to meet any of the girls in part I, i'm anticipating your part II! & OHDEE, VICKY! LOL <3
Posted Image

bananarice bananarice
  • Donors
  • 1577 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

wowww!! i freaking love your fanaccount!
all those videos even BEFORE the hollywood bowl seems so fun ^^
i wish i stayed at the meet up longer =[ and the breakdancing parts are jjang lol
can't wait to read more of your hb experience, thanks for capturing alot of the stuff i missed out on :D
© Erase

Posted Image
twitter tumblr

rebt rebt
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:51 PM

lalala~
what a fanaccount, so descriptive and colorfu; loving the pics and fancams that go with your experience at the meet up ^^. it felt like i really was there, wish i really went T_T
haha didn't expect the bunny ears to light up and the foam ballons are cute. rofl, using the foam ballon as like a racket or something.
so um what happened to the gee dance battle thing that rose like mention so many times xD?

it was a fun read, can't wait for part 2 =)
collaboration; the start of revolution
my decision; the start of revolution

--epik high

dogluverz1 dogluverz1
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:08 PM

PART 01: hii jonah! wow, this fan account is so fun to read haha ^^ i actually went through the vids first since they caught my attention XD omg, the meet up seemed super fun! lol the stories were interesting to read (: i liked ur colored names haha~ cant wait for part dos!

PART 02: JONAH zomgz so lucky to see all of the girls in person ^^ lol and really really lucky to get siggys ): lol the group of 9 u were in seemed like so much fun! korean bbq sounds so tasty right now. and rofl, yeah! i love the side dishes too! at this place by my house, i like the little potato salad XD gaurgh, the sica moving from one car to another scene seemed too cute >< rofl she didnt know wat do to ): the pink sharpie is forreal, very cool (: wahh part 3, the concert! cant waitt~

Edited by dogluverz1, 22 May 2009 - 11:15 PM.

Posted Image

twitter | tumblr | instagram

yoonyulsnsd ; naichu@livejournal

taengbear taengbear
  • Donors
  • 960 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

yay! such a nice fanaccount XD rofl
love the colour-coding! and love the videos, too.
hahaha so wish i was there.. everybody looked like they had so much fun!
ROFL at the jennie+jonah+others' game of keep-up with the ballooon... hahahaha
thanks for posting!

오이사랑싴 오이사랑싴
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 452 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

damn u jonah, damn u !!! *waving fists in jealousy*

u look good on that sone t-shirt and that bunny hairband, rofl
Posted Image
Warning: my siggy pic might distract you from reading my translation

"If you don't act without thinking, I think the life just goes on like water leaking." - Seohyun

My twitter: http://twitter.com/cucluvsic

unknowntoyou unknowntoyou
  • Donors
  • 4162 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:18 AM

rawr. i want to pinch your cheeks. rofl
wearing that bunny ears and all. :)
will read the whole fanaccount tonight.
post up dude. ^^

Bhraih Bhraih
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:19 AM

A very interesting fan account~ :thumbsup: I love the pics and the vids.

Thanks for posting videos during the meet-up. I've always wondered what it was like. :hehe:

Posted Image

Cr; Chef

sAxy sAxy
  • Donors
  • 1108 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:03 AM

Updated fan account~ Part 2 is up ^^..

Part 3 to come soon.. that'll likely be the concert part.~

Enjoy ^^;; and have fun reading

Edit: PART 2

Part 2

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention, was this wonderful pink sharpie that I .. stole from asked Soy for... which gladly gave me ^^. (Her and her big bag of like 12 of them.. rofl) More about that sharpie later though.

Posted Image

Pretty Pink Sharpie ^^

Late Night

At around 10pm, the meet up was sort of dying down, (balloons still hadn’t arrived yet though ><) so 9 of us (we actually started out as 10, but someone flaked out... I’m looking at YOU dongie) decided to go out for dinner. Our little group consisted of renesis and sekshi (sitting in the spacious front seats T-T), Holly, `j E n NㅣE-, and h3Lga. (sitting in the 3 seater back row), and me, Shortyyy126, sparklingwan, and ketchupcool crammed into the middle row. T-T Why was I... in the crammed row... rofl.

Unfortunately, just as we had gotten to the car, Shortyyy126 remembered that she had forgotten her phone up at the lobby during the meet up. So we briefly stopped over at the hotel, while she ran in to grab it. About three minutes later, she came out, nonchalantly mentioning that Taeyeon and Jessica were inside and had signed some autographs. My first reaction was something like.. “WTH Tae and Sica are inside and you came out in just 3 minutes?!” Screw the 8 other people waiting in the car, I would have hung in there as long as possible ^^;;. (Just kidding, luv you guys ^^) OMG though... I missed a Sica signing moment. That kinda sucks, but oh well. At that point, I just had to hope that there would be more opportunity in the future. (Failed Soshi Stalker attempt #4)

So with Shortyyy126 back in the car, we set off to try and find somewhere to eat. After quite a while driving around, and no one really suggesting where we should eat, we eventually settled on a Korean BBQ place that we found. We were excited to be having a big yummy feast, and as a party of 9, I’m sure they were quite happy to see us too. We had umm... galbi and samgyupsal. It was like super yummy omg. I’ve only really had kbbq like.. a few times before.. but it was great. That and, eating out with a big group was fun haha. I love so many of the side dishes too haha ^^;;. Like those radish ones... and the kimchi.. zomg so tasty. Oh and.. heh.. the.. older one sin the crowd ordered some soju... and I stole a drink ^^. Or more like.. they wanted me to .. lol.. iono, but anyways it was a great meal :).

After that.. rofl all of us went to noraebang. We spent forever there too... however.. yeah I’m not big on singing. And by not big.. I mean I don’t sing ^^;;;. Plus... having lyrics in Korean, (which I can’t exactly read) doesn’t help. So I was more of the... “documenter” of the event. All in all though, I had a great time regardless of not doing too much for the last.. few hours. We blew a TON of money though, that kinda sucked haha. However, great fun, and great experiences, memories to last a long long time~ Thanks guys.

Back to the hotel, and quick to bed, cuz it was pretty freaking late already... and besides, we wanted to wake up early for all possible SNSD related moments. I think I finally fell asleep around 5am. Originally I was attempting to stay up... and just not sleep.. because.. well I guess I’m crazy. However, before I fell asleep, I turned on both my cell phone alarm, and my iPod alarm on, and set them both for like 6am. sekshi had said he would be into waking up super early with me, and we were just supposed to wake renesis up when we got up.

Saturday May 9th

Morning

So with both of my alarms set to go off at the early hour of 6am, why was it that I woke up at 730am? Who knows... I mean I can understand sleeping through my alarms, seeing as I only actually nodded off an hour earlier, but actually managing to wake up 2.5 hours later? Heh, guess I was just THAT excited to be seeing some super cute SoNyuhs ^^. Anyways, back to the story, so the three of us got up around 730am, and went upstairs to get some breakfast. They had this spread thing of like fruits and bagels and buns and stuff, which I guess is why our rooms cost extra money T-T. (not worth it IMO, but whatever.. lol) I had one mini croissant, and like 3 tiny pieces of fruit. Barely anything, but I really wasn’t hungry. Probably because I was so excited to go down to the lobby and see more SNSD members.

So after a quick breakfast, we were down to the lobby to wait for the girls. Nothing really went on for a while, so we spent a lot of the time just hanging around mingling with various other crazy Sones like ourselves ^^;;. Eventually though.. (around... 9am?) I remember seeing Hyoyeon and Seohyun come out and go to the cafe in the lobby for breakfast. I’m... about 90% sure it was Seohyun with her, but Im not entirely confident... it could have been Sooyoung, because it’s been a while, and I was in shock as usual, from seeing them. They were sneaky too. Instead of going like straight from the elevators to the cafe, they went like the opposite direction, around the back of the elevators, through the main lobby past the front desk, and THEN to the cafe. Sneaky sneaky girls. Hyoyeon was wearing this like super cute full orange (pants/jacket) outfit, and she looked stunning, even that early in the morning. A little while later, Yuri came down, power walked through everyone and went straight for the cafe. I guess the girls must have been meeting up or something, because after that Taeyeon and Sooyoung entered the lobby, and taking the same sneaky route as the pair before them, they headed for the cafe as well.

We all sort of hung around, debating whether or not to go into the cafe and “eat,” or not.. but decided against it, as we/I were not into crowding them and their personal space. (Especially when they’re eating. Not a cool thing to do). So we waited outside, throwing anxious glances at the entrance to the cafe, wondering when they’d come out. After quite a while, Taeyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung, came out, but again I froze on the spot, and didn’t even make a motion to get a signature. Nerves when seeing them.. T-T that really sucks, but I guess there’s not much to do at that point. So I sorta just watched them walk past us, and move on, to the elevators, then back up to their rooms I’m assuming. (Failed Soshi Stalker attempt #5)

A lot more time passed, and me, renesis, and sekshi moved around the lobby quite a lot. We eventually decided to go downstairs to the lower lobby, and set up a sort of 3 point lookout system, all in view of each other (agian.. NOT CREEPY.. shush u peoples). We had watch on the garage area, the lower elevator, and the front door/escalators. Sort of a random system, but it’s all good haha. Unfortunately, nothing fruitful came from that. However, at one point, we noticed a bunch of girls sort of giggling/squealing off in the corner in the lower area near the garage entrance. So the three of us went over, and sitting there was none other than the MC of this year’s Korean Music Festival, mister Son Ho Young. Sooooo, we of course, got autographs. renesis and sekshi both got him to sign their envelope thingy that the ticket came in for Hollywood Bowl, but I didn’t have my ticket yet... (either Holly or `j E n NㅣE- had my ticket, so I didn’t really have anything awesome for him to sign). However, I did have my bag with me... so.. random white paper signature go!

Posted Image

Awesome MC Son Ho Young siggy! So he like.. misspelled my name at the beginning “JONH”, but then went back and changed it ^^.

So after that... interesting star moment, we were again all over the place, lower lobby, upper lobby, hanging out looking for some more Soshi awesomeness. Eventually we ended up at the upper lobby. More time passed with nothing, but eventually we saw something that we had been waiting for, for quite a while now. I believe it was h3Lga. who spotted her, although I *could* be mistaken. So with a rush, renesis, sekshi, Holly, `j E n NㅣE-, h3Lga., and me rushed downstairs and ran into none other than Tiffany. She was coming in from the garage with a bunch of bags, and a few friends with her. Holly asked extremely politely if she could get an autograph from her, to which Tiffany responded that she was in a bit of a rush, but would be right back. Everyone trusting her word, stayed downstairs to wait for her, however I decided to go up the escalators to wait. She spent a little while in the hotel room (I’m assuming?) but eventually came back down to the lobby. At the upper lobby, she was mobbed by a ton of people. It was really interesting to see because she was with 2.. (or 3?) of her friends. I know there was two guys for sure, and can’t really remember if she had a girl friend with her. The guys were having a great time, laughing.. (at her.. rofl) because there was so many people swarming her to get signatures. This was when one of her guy friends called out “Tiffany! Can you sign my chest?!” A bunch of people laughed, and she sort of glanced at him and was like “shuut uuuup!” (In a super cute playful way of course). So... amazingly enough, this is the point at which I got my very very very first.... Well.. you’ll see ^^

Posted Image

Tiffany’s Signature~

So after signing a bunch of people’s things upstairs, she eventually went back down (I followed.. hehe) and she signed everyone’s stuff that was waiting for her down there. So a bunch of people got signatures from her, and I did too! Yaaaaaaay~ my first one, and I was super happy that I got one. Pretty much, at that point I was completely satisfied, knowing that I got something out of staying at that dang hotel. Although to be honest.... just seeing the girls in person, casually, not in a performance, was pretty awesome, and completely worth it anyways.

Now that I was on an extreme Soshi high after getting my first signature, there was no need for food. We were hanging around everywhere in the hotel. On the railings in the upper lobby, around the lower lobby, outside the hotel. Interestingly enough, I got to talking with various random members of the hotel staff. Random discussions of the hotel.. and K-Pop with the doorman and like the security guys rofl. That was... interesting haha. Anyways, after a long while, Tiffany came back, again from downstairs, but was in a hurry to get upstairs. She said she’s be right back... but unfortunately this time... those were idle words. She never came back T-T.

Afternoon

After a lot more just hanging around and talking with various Soshified members, we were once again graced with the presence of our beautiful girls. Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Seohyun eventually came down, accompanied by two female managers / staff pulling suitcases (which I’m assuming probably had performance outfits in them). They tried to go to the Korean restaurant in the lower lobby to eat, but unfortunately for them, it was closed. They were like.. unaware of what to do.. and I remember Hyoyeon trying to like shake the door to see if it would open hehe. However, for us the fans, this proved to be a great opportunity. They weren’t sure what to do / where to go, so it was at this point that some people tried to approach them. The staff people were turning away cameras, but after one person asked Hyoyeon (I think) for a signature, everyone else started doing it.

I of course took this as a chance, and jumped in as well. I first approached Seohyun, and was like “Seohyun, Seohyun, could I get a signature?” ... rofl.. I don’t think she heard me though.. cuz she never turned around.. (me.. OWNED T-T). So then I proceeded on to go around her and ask Yuri for an autograph. I decided to approach from IN FRONT of her this time though ^^;; which was a better choice rofl. She was so cute in person, and it was an amazing experience to actually exchange a few words with her.. even if it was such a little thing. “Your name... how do you spell?” was what she asked me, and it was just so cute! I spelled it nice and slow, for fear that I would stutter and screw up. And with that, she signed my album, and I was up to two!

Posted Image

Yuri's Signature~

After getting one from Yuri, I decided to go back to Seohyun, because she was closest, and of course.. maximizing signatures is the best option! I didn’t want to go to Sooyoung because she was on her phone, and sort of turned away from all the fans, and looked kind of angry/annoyed. So with that I went to Seohyun and asked her for a signature. She was extremely cute too. She like did the signature part first, then hesitated looked up at me, smiled and said “name?” At this point I once again spelled out my name slowly, so that she would not make a mistake. She wrote it, handed back the album and pen, and smiled timidly again. It was so cute omg! Such a short span of time, and now I’m at 3~

Posted Image

Seohyun's Signature~

Unfortunately after that they had to head out, so I didn’t manage to get any more, but it’s completely understandable. They had stopped for quite a long time to fulfill a lot of signatures, (even Sooyoung signed a few because I think she didn’t want to look really bad since all the other girls were doing it). They still needed to eat, so they headed out, while we all went back inside to hopefully catch the other members.

The four of them came back before anyone else showed up, carrying Starbucks cups. Sooyoung looked extremely happy, smiled and waved at us, at which point we were able to see the source of her happiness. She was eating a big piece of pizza hehe. They got into cars, as it was soon to be time for them to head out to the Hollywood Bowl to prepare, so I went back inside to try and catch a glimpse of the other members. Eventually, Taeyeon and Sunny came down the escalators accompanied by like 2-3 staff/manager people. They were quickly moved to the cars. Tiffany followed soon after, accompanied from the elevator to the front doors by a manager, who then went back to stand at the elevator, presumably waiting for Sica. The other manager, the main one (kookie man?) was standing in the upper lobby, talking furiously on his cell phone for like the longest time. At one point, I swear he was like “Jeshika blah blah korean words blah.” Yeah I don’t understand the rest, so ... that’s all I got out of it. Anyways, my translation is “OMG where is Sica, wake her up it’s time to go to the concert!” So after forever, Jessica finally came down, and was escorted out to the cars. The next scene was like the cutest of the whole trip so far for me. This is probably because my favourite member is Sica<3, but anyways, it was really really cute!

So essentially, Jessica went down to the cars that were transporting the girls to the concert. First, she went up to the car on the right, and opened the door to the backseat. Unfortunately, that car was completely full. She was like looking into the car.. and obviously wanted to get in.. but it was full, so the girls turned her away ><. Then she went back to the other car (Sooyoung was sitting in the front seat of this one) but from what I would tell, there was no one in the backseat. Not wanting to sit alone, Jessica closed the door of that car, and went back to the other one, and opened the door to the backseat again. Surprisingly, (or... rather... not surprisingly..) that car was still full. Jessica looked really upset at this point.. which.. was like extremely cute to me.. (yeah I’m weird.. ^^;;) and the door once again was closed on her. Having no other option, she went back to the other car, and got into the backseat. Sooyoung was still sitting in the front, smiling contently, and munching on her pizza (lol). And with that, the girls drove off to the Hollywood Bowl, to prepare for the 2009 Korean Music Festival.

PART 3

PART 4

Avie credits to best sushilovaarrrrrrrr evveerrrrr.... monica!~
Click to visit~> My Hollywood Bowl 2009 Fan Account - Vancouver / GVRD S♡NE Thread~ <~Click to visit
I <3 cutedies
We're nothing without 9

sunkissed sunkissed
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:08 PM

wat a long fan account ...
i loved the vids of the meet-up. should of went .. too young.

OMG! i think your in one of my fancams !
i don't know if its really you though ... its starts @ :37
LINK : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tS4P_Jl1qh4

instagram;tumblr

dph6r4.jpg
cr:yoonvelyz, taesunamo

Girls Generation  EXO BTS WINNER ✖ iKON ✖ Red Velvet

rebt rebt
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:30 PM

wee, part 2~
that pink sharpie looks like it's part of the support for breast cancer, pretty cool sharpie ^^

only had like korean bbq once with friends, had like a couple of drinks of soju. it's pretty bitter xP
but yeah, there are lots of yummy side dishes.
noraebang sounded like fun, minus the part about not being able to read the lyrics

HOW could you sleep for 2.5 hours >.>? i can't do that even if i tried.
hahhaha "john", nice signature from MC son ho young
aww, maybe seohyun was like concentrated about what the girls were going to do. since she's the youngest member, she probably didn't want to go and sign when her unnies didn't

sica truly is a princess, really takes her time xD. about the seating arrangement for the cars, she probably wanted someone to join her in the other car with sooyoung; but after two attempts, sica had to go sit alone in the other car (with sooyoung, who's busy enjoying a pizza)

O_O wah, there's still a part 3
this is one long fanaccount, but very detailed =)

one more thing jonah, try to sleep earlier. not good for your health if you sleep that late continuously and i don't want a fellow sone to get sick

^sunkissed
haha i spot a jonah there xD

Edited by rebt, 22 May 2009 - 08:45 PM.

collaboration; the start of revolution
my decision; the start of revolution

--epik high

soCOOL soCOOL
  • Donors
  • 463 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:53 PM

omg....ROFL in most of your meet-up videos..I'm like passing by....with my friend holding the cheering acceories..
lolz thx for sharing you fancam..! you must've been reaaaaly tired after everything was over...

Posted Image Posted Image

ANCHOVIEE ANCHOVIEE
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:05 PM

ahhhh!!! i came out in like half the videos....i never knew i was looking at the popping girl so awkardly ^^.......anywayz awesome fan acc and vids...u rock!!

Posted Image

repliforce repliforce
  • Donors
  • 1528 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:02 AM

like wow dude this is like waiting for new episodes of fanfics. except this is fanaccount! and it was genius of you to share those vids, i bet a lot of us want to see how the meetup was like ^^

and the best is yet to come, the concert part! i also love how your fan account is so detailed, and the colored names are genius too! you're jjang jonah :)

cph cph
  • Donors
  • 446 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:25 AM

Jonah, your fanaccount's the best! lots of clips and pictures for us~
Very detailed, I rofled hard at your fail attempts at soshi-stalking ^^
Part 1 is Jjang!~
Part 2 is Amajjing!~
Waiting for part 3 ^^

edit: AND it didn't made me sleepy o.o

Avie credit: ㄹㅈㄷ Sig. credit: Pam~
property of cutedies.

"We're Nothing Without 9"

kimjihyee kimjihyee
  • Donors
  • 419 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:53 AM

haha such a fanboy with all the support items you're wearing in those videos xD lol yay for soshi fanboys

you're so lucky you were able to get signatures and see the girls T_T
aww such a cute jessica moment at the end of your fan account :]

i wish i could've gone to hb but i had the stomach flu that week.. and i wasn't allowed to go outside anyways :[

i look forward to the continuation of your fan account~!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing